Re: Paris's necklace ?
December 27, 2009, 11:28:22 AM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Yes, this is true, Paris has been photographed with different necklaces on. Also Janet said she will wear nothing but black for a year to mourn Michael's death and she has been seen in white many times. Makes you wonder eh? They may have short memories but we have not. If he was really dead they would remember.

Yes and even if Michael was dead, I dont think its up to Janet or LaToya to say what she is going to wear for the rest of the year or for the rest of her life. Paris is a child and I doubt she would make these kinds of orders.
Oh sorry-I maybe didn't write post very clear and got misunderstood. Janet said she herself would wear nothing but white for a year and when she gave the filmed interview she was in white and has indeed not stuck to her claim to wear black and not even 5 months had passed at that time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 27, 2009, 11:41:39 AM
Oh sorry-I maybe didn't write post very clear and got misunderstood. Janet said she herself would wear nothing but white for a year and when she gave the filmed interview she was in white and has indeed not stuck to her claim to wear black and not even 5 months had passed at that time.

Sorry I misunderstood. It is odd that she would say she would only wear black when we've seen her wear ONLY bright white clothes in several public appearences and interviews. Its like she wants to make a statement, the opposite of black is white and black stands for death so white is the opposite of death, meaning life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 27, 2009, 11:44:15 AM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Oooh,.. really?  Ive not heard this before.  Anyone got any pics to see?

Yes, this video is excellent. Both jewelry and other clues:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3.30 min if you wanna get to the interesting stuff.
6.10 min if you wanna get to the jewelry part.

Aaaarggh - I can't watch most of the videos that are posted here!
F***ing YT - pay your cent per view to the artists!!!
:lol:  :lol: THATS WHAT I THINK OF YOU TUBE :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 11:45:10 AM

Sorry I misunderstood. It is odd that she would say she would only wear black when we've seen her wear ONLY bright white clothes in several public appearences and interviews. Its like she wants to make a statement, the opposite of black is white and black stands for death so white is the opposite of death, meaning life.
Yes that is a good point you have made. I realised that she had not kept her promise of wearing black but you have pointed out a great observation. Makes you wonder eh? Is sort of giving a very subtle hint without revealing anything concrete.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 27, 2009, 11:49:20 AM
paris and that necklace reminds me of my necklace my dad gave me when i was younger i never take it off and i am not a daddies girl like paris,i wear it all the time day and night,so i do find this strange and janet wearing black for a whole year she even went out to buy a whole new wardrobe of black :) maybe she is colour blind and thought black was white :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 11:51:44 AM
Aaaarggh - I can't watch most of the videos that are posted here!
F***ing YT - pay your cent per view to the artists!!!

Why not? Cant you access it because of your language/country preferences or because the flashplayer is not working properly? Help me out so I can help you out.

I'm in Germany and YouTube doesn't want to pay 1 Cent per view to the GEMA (our performance rights organisation). So most videos, that contain stuff that has to be paid for, is not available here - although they do advertisements now. I'm really really angry about that! It wasn't that bad a few weeks ago, but SONY obviously started searching for their contents/MJ related stuff actively and many hoax clips can't be watched here anymore.  

YT even has a detector, that automatically blocks clips with copyrighted content, which wasn't uploaded by a authorized account :evil:
I'm waiting for my accusation from SONY, because there was background music in an interview I uploaded once :lol: Probably/hopefully won't happen...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 11:58:47 AM
I'm in Germany and YouTube doesn't want to pay 1 Cent per view to the GEMA (our performance rights organisation). So most videos, that contain stuff that has to be paid for, is not available here - although they do advertisements now. I'm really really angry about that! It wasn't that bad a few weeks ago, but SONY obviously started searching for their contents/MJ related stuff actively and many hoax clips can't be watched here anymore.  

YT even has a detector, that automatically blocks clips with copyrighted content, which wasn't uploaded by a authorized account :evil:
I'm waiting for my accusation from SONY, because there was background music in an interview I uploaded once :lol: Probably/hopefully won't happen...

Wow that is messed up. Im sorry I cant help you. Everyone should be able to access all YouTube-clips no matter what country you're from. Talk about censorship. YouTube connects globally to all people of the world. Its a shame.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 27, 2009, 12:00:37 PM
I have to watch that video again... Did la toya say paris bought it after Michael's "death"? If it's that then that would be a great slip up in the hoax! But if she had it before then what? :( anyways i read that about lisa. I know i should not comment about her personal life but i just can't help, she had children from her other marriages, she's having children now, what was the BIG friggin problem in having a child for Michael??? I know not everyone is meant for each other but i will never get this lady why she left Michael, the most wonderful man in the world. Sorry for getting off topic, had to let this out.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

December 27, 2009, 01:04:04 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
In relation to this article this was posted in January.  I havent heard from her since the funeral.

So she had twins and states she "wanted these children".  I bet that felt a kick in the teeth to Michael.  Interestingly she said she had problems concieving.. i wonder if this was an issue when she was with MJ and thats why they didnt have children because she couldnt concieve with him?   :?

I read on another forum that she was on birth control while married to MJ.  And **THAT** is the reason why he left the country for weeks without telling her:

She agreed she wanted them to have children right away, but then he found that she was on birth control and acting like she didn't know why she wasn't getting pregnant.   :(

I read it a couple of months ago so don't remember which forum it was.  I'm sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 10:17:28 AM
that neckless with key on Paris looks like an actual key to me.......somekind of box with secrets of a teenage girl or somebody gave it to her? :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sometimes, it\'s stranger than fiction....

MashMike

December 30, 2009, 07:23:29 AM
I've watched the video where LaToya sais that Paris bought it after Michael's "death",but then i saw a picture of Michael,Prince and Parice where she was wearing the same necklace-the half of it,so to me LaToy actually lied and it's a great slip-up :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

December 30, 2009, 12:55:00 PM
@ MashMike,Yes this was a mistake  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

December 30, 2009, 01:28:05 PM
Yes, a huge mistake or slip-up.Maybe it's a clue, a hint for his real fans who are very attentive and do research everythin' deeply,thanks Mike for this clue,it may seem nothin' but it's still everythin' :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

December 30, 2009, 01:29:06 PM
@ MashMikeThus it is  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 01:43:14 PM
Quote from: "MashMike"
I've watched the video where LaToya sais that Paris bought it after Michael's "death",but then i saw a picture of Michael,Prince and Parice where she was wearing the same necklace-the half of it,so to me LaToy actually lied and it's a great slip-up :P

Oooh.. you have this picture????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions