MJonmind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Finally some people who are telling the truth, Michael was not addicted to propofol...

Where are you girl? Missing you so much.  :cry:
Agreed!  Have you heard how she's doing with her injured hip? Hope she comes back soon!

Thank you Tink for your info on propofol, death and bm's.
A couple of years ago my daughter suddenly got some virus sickness while I was at work. She had a friend over which I'm so very thankful for. My daughter fell to the floor turning blue, and her friend called 911. In the hospital they hydrated her. My daughter told me only recently that she was very embarrassed that when she came to, learned that she had soiled herself, and the doctor had told her she very nearly didn't make it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Finally some people who are telling the truth, Michael was not addicted to propofol...

Where are you girl? Missing you so much.  :cry:
Agreed!  Have you heard how she's doing with her injured hip? Hope she comes back soon!

Thank you Tink for your info on propofol, death and bm's.
A couple of years ago my daughter suddenly got some virus sickness while I was at work. She had a friend over which I'm so very thankful for. My daughter fell to the floor turning blue, and her friend called 911. In the hospital they hydrated her. My daughter told me only recently that she was very embarrassed that when she came to, learned that she had soiled herself, and the doctor had told her she very nearly didn't make it.

@MJonMind - That's closer than anyone should have to think about, the poor dear. Glad she pulled through!
That's one of my nightmares, next to dying in an airplane crash while eating a meal. Of course, that's just my phobia - head down in the mashed potatoes. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal