PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I don't believe Michael had financial issues. ::)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Tink
Murray didn't keep ANY records. If he suddenly produces them, then that would be perjury, would it not? Perjury could give him a much, much longer sentence, if I'm reading between the lines, for lying to a judge, correct?
I wonder if he never kept records with his other many patients, some who testified. Does anyone know if this was mentioned in court?  No way a real doctor would not keep records—looks more like he destroyed them with MJ because of incriminating evidence.  That should have been added to Walgren's list of egregious acts committed that contributed to the "death", or maybe it was, I forget. But of course this is a hoax anyway.

So 'did stress kill MJ', what a silly question.  Anything can kill people without medical attention, but Doctors are there to preserve life.

About his finances, in 2003 in the car in Gary, when pushed, Michael agreed he had somewhere around 2 Billion, but he sounded vague/careful, like it could be way more.  In a short media encounter in I think 2008, when MJ is asked how his finances are, he said They're great, I just signed a cheque for $500 million, and that the media don't want to say positive things about him.  I've always wondered what he bought. I've looked but I can't find that video of him talking anymore.

I've long thought that MJ has so much investments all over the world in major companies that interest him, that he may have borrowed for some of them.  That way it looks like he's in debt.  Meanwhile I really believe the guy's in a position of great clout.  I have no proof, but I suspect one company is Apple, and other high tech ones, as well as Real Estate.  Interesting that in Murray's Appeal, that CM says he was excited about/maybe planning the Children's Hospital together with MJ!?
Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 03:06:19 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember the prosecution saying murray acted more like an employee than a doctor,when records were mentioned,and he not keeping any.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ok when the judge was goin to make him make restitution he ask for financial records right, then family wants to drop it,now he is imo trying to get at them again , why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ok when the judge was goin to make him make restitution he ask for financial records right, then family wants to drop it,now he is imo trying to get at them again , why?

Grandma always said, "Stupid is, as stupid does."  geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

ForstAMoon
Reply #-1 on: February 23, 2012, 08:05:23 AM »

Dr. Conrad Murray I Didn't Kill Michael Jackson ... Stress Did

Dr. Conrad Murray just filed legal docs in which he claims his manslaughter conviction should be overturned, on grounds that the judge should have allowed him to prove ... Michael Jackson was so stressed out over his financial woes ... he recklessly rolled the dice by self-administering a fatal dose of Propofol.

Murray is responding to the D.A.'s claims that he should stay in jail pending appeal because the grounds for challenging the conviction are bogus.

Murray makes a number of arguments, but the most interesting is the section titled, "Financial Condition of Michael Jackson."  Murray's lawyers put it this way:  "Mr. Jackson was in debt approximately $440 million and desperately needed to fulfill a contractual commitment at the O2 arena in London."

The lawyers go on:  "He was on the verge of losing his entire estate to foreclosure.  The pressure to fight through his insomnia, to rehearse and be the entertainer he was in his earlier years was overwhelming."

And then the lawyers bring it home:  "His motivation and resulting desperation were relevant to show a likelihood or reason to act in a manner inconsistent with good judgment."

The lawyers believe it was an error for the judge to exclude evidence of MJ's financial desperation.

About the STRESS part I agree .......because of the M-O-N-E-Y hunger and leeches that were and still ARE around him  *FU* !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

Ok- FINANCIAL ISSUES??

BRINGING ON  TMZ!@@
   We have bn waiting SOOOO LONG for that!...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Ok- FINANCIAL ISSUES??

BRINGING ON  TMZ!@@
   We have bn waiting SOOOO LONG for that!...

Plus - why does TMZ seem to be addressing us directly at times!? Coincidence?  ???/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

skyways

NOT for the first time @Tink - and NO koinkidance!@
lets see how tht wl b wrap around-))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions