You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Conrad Murray
just filed legal docs in which he claims his manslaughter conviction should be overturned, on grounds that the judge should have allowed him to prove ... Michael Jackson was so stressed out over his financial woes ... he recklessly rolled the dice by self-administering a fatal dose of Propofol.

Murray is responding to the D.A.'s claims that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginpending appeal because the grounds for challenging the conviction are bogus.

Murray makes a number of arguments, but the most interesting is the section titled, "Financial Condition of Michael Jackson."  Murray's lawyers put it this way:  "Mr. Jackson was in debt approximately $440 million and desperately needed to fulfill a contractual commitment at the O2 arena in London."

The lawyers go on:  "He was on the verge of losing his entire estate to foreclosure.  The pressure to fight through his insomnia, to rehearse and be the entertainer he was in his earlier years was overwhelming."

And then the lawyers bring it home:  "His motivation and resulting desperation were relevant to show a likelihood or reason to act in a manner inconsistent with good judgment."

The lawyers believe it was an error for the judge to exclude evidence of MJ's financial desperation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Not going to fly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

paula-c

Once again speak of self-administering, interesting that once there is talk of money..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
I wonder how many more claims Murray will come up with until he's out? Even if this is a legit "death", 4 years for killing someone is pretty good damn sentence. How is Murray going to survive when he's out, & all these Mcihael Jackson fans are swarming him? or maybe they won't be swarming him, since he seems to be able to go jogging & not one person is in sight. How does that happen, you "kill" the King of Pop, & not one person around besides TMZ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!

YUP!   /pull hair/  lolol/

LOVE You guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
This financial issue has no support from my point of view. If MJ was in financial trouble he could have solved it easily by selling his catalogue or by accepting show offers he had.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wish this would end this year, really...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

loyalfan

but i thought it had been established that michael could not phsically administer the propofol !!!!!!!!!!!! the only thing i am wondering here is................"just keep all this in the news" type of approach...cant understand it otherwise ! xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

:lol: Murray and his team bring this up now, a little late isn't it?

Michael Jackson was so stressed out over his financial woes ... he recklessly rolled the dice by self-administering a fatal dose of Propofol.

AGAIN this is an assumption. First of all is there real proof of MJ's financial problems? Second, it is hard to prove what caused the stress. I mean was MJ suffering from stress because of financial problems or stress because of the concerts? A physician should have registered in his med records the diagnosis stress and its cause. I haven't seen any of this in Dr. Murray's med records shown in court, as far as I know. Or is there withheld evidence? That might change the case.  /judge/ 8-)

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

crina

:lol: Murray and his team bring this up now, a little late isn't it?

Michael Jackson was so stressed out over his financial woes ... he recklessly rolled the dice by self-administering a fatal dose of Propofol.

AGAIN this is an assumption. First of all is there real proof of MJ's financial problems? Second, it is hard to prove what caused the stress. I mean was MJ suffering from stress because of financial problems or stress because of the concerts? A physician should have registered in his med records the diagnosis stress and its cause. I haven't seen any of this in Dr. Murray's med records shown in court, as far as I know. Or is there withheld evidence? That might change the case.  /judge/ 8-)

L.O.V.E.

I'm agree with you 10000%
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

This financial issue has no support from my point of view. If MJ was in financial trouble he could have solved it easily by selling his catalogue or by accepting show offers he had.

Correct.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Tink

but i thought it had been established that michael could not phsically administer the propofol !!!!!!!!!!!! the only thing i am wondering here is................"just keep all this in the news" type of approach...cant understand it otherwise ! xx

It's normal to come up with lame brain ideas. Yes; it was technically proven that no one in that situation could've administered the propofol themselves, as I could attest after receiving it 3x last winter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Correct.

MJ would NEVER sell that Catalogue.  Its too important to him. He controls top white artists' music. Thats important to him (I am certainly to saying MJ is racist to white artist, I would never every say something as dumb as that) but its more symbolic. James  Brown (obviously. MJ's idol) died a broke man, the way many other black artists did. Not because they weren't successful, but because of racism in the industry. They were not giving fair deal or paid like white artist (Elvis, The Beatles)

In my opinion, MJ would rather die a broke man (we all know he's still alive) than give up that catalogue. Its hard to explain, but being a black person, I can see the importance in that catalogue. When I hear a James Brown song in a Gatorade commerical, I completely understand why MJ sold that Beatles song to Nike for their sneaker commercial. I hope this makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Correct.

MJ would NEVER sell that Catalogue.  Its too important to him. He controls top white artists' music. Thats important to him (I am certainly to saying MJ is racist to white artist, I would never every say something as dumb as that) but its more symbolic. James  Brown (obviously. MJ's idol) died a broke man, the way many other black artists did. Not because they weren't successful, but because of racism in the industry. They were not giving fair deal or paid like white artist (Elvis, The Beatles)

In my opinion, MJ would rather die a broke man (we all know he's still alive) than give up that catalogue. Its hard to explain, but being a black person, I can see the importance in that catalogue. When I hear a James Brown song in a Gatorade commerical, I completely understand why MJ sold that Beatles song to Nike for their sneaker commercial. I hope this makes sense.

Hello, I'm biracial myself! I do see the importance of the catalog - our heritage, our music has been sold for just about anything. I totally get licensing the Beatle's song for Nike. But also, the Baby Boomers are the ones with the money now, so anything with a high dollar price tag is fair game!

Also, I don't feel it had anything to do with this situation. Murray didn't keep ANY records. If he suddenly produces them, then that would be perjury, would it not? Perjury could give him a much, much longer sentence, if I'm reading between the lines, for lying to a judge, correct?

Michael gambled hard - and he won.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal