Now who in heck is leaking all this videos  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: ????? And why now after all this time  :?: ???
What an irony  smiley_spider, considering the reason he was there .Or maybe we don't know the whole story,of why Michael was there really  :?   /cook/ .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_UUPCJDpII[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Challenging connection  /cook/   albino/ .Parallel lifes maybe  :idea:  ???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2qsdeZNkB4&feature=g-u-u&context=G25202dfFUAAAAHgAAAA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Whenever I see video or picture of Michael with President Regan I think back to either another video or maybe some comments here on this forum where it was discussed that Regan's Chief of Staff didn't like the attention that Michael was getting and intercepted some mail that was supposed to be mailed to Michael, among other things. I can only believe it was racially motivated at the time but President Regan was a class act that is for sure.

I also would like to know who's leaking these videos - it has to be something with access to them. Just like the Pepsi accident video...

By the way, that second video was great. Whoever does those videos is excellent.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
It amuzes me to the maximum -these videos.

That's because every time I see one of them I remember the story behind the scenes that Randy Tarraborellli told in his book. Don't know if it's true but for sure it's funny.

So it goes like this: some public institution makes a campaign agaisnt driving drunk and they wanna use MJ's song Beat it. So they ask permission but Michael accepts it only if they agree to arrange a meeting with the president at the White House and to invent some sort of award for Michael, they figure out what LOL.

How old was MJ at that time :) ? Now if this story is true or not - I don't know, but I would like it to be true :). Because one needs some nerve to ask for those favours ;D
Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 12:24:46 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions