~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
36 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson screwed up by filing a Michael Jackson wrongful death lawsuit against AEG and Dr. Conrad Murray ... a judge has just ruled.

Joe filed his wrongful death lawsuit AFTER Katherine Jackson filed hers -- on her own behalf and on behalf of the kids.

It's unclear why Joe didn't try to join in Katherine's suit rather than filing a separate one on his own.  It's possible Katherine didn't want him.

Whatever the reason, the judge said you can't have 2 suits that allege the exact same thing, and since Katherine filed first Joe loses.

Joe could now try to horn in on Katherine's legal action -- if she'll let him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
"It's unclear why Joe didn't try to join in Katherine's suit rather than filing a separate one on his own."

Of course it's unclear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
"It's unclear why Joe didn't try to join in Katherine's suit rather than filing a separate one on his own."

Of course it's unclear.

Of course!!!!   ;)  :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

It's possible Katherine didn't want him.

:roll: yeah.. it's possible...but we don't know really.

In You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login we learn that "AEG Live will not speculate as to why (Joe Jackson) was not joined in, and did not seek to join, Mrs. Jackson's lawsuit." Though the article says AEG Live questioned whether Joe Jackson is a lawful heir to MJ and gives information about MJ's relationship with his father. AEG will NOT speculate  :? I'd say they're speculating between the lines. Speculation given by AEG to the media might damage their case, which is in favour of Katherine ;) Go Katherine!

Attorneys for AEG Live questioned in court papers whether 83-year-old Joe Jackson is a lawful heir to the King of Pop under the state's wrongful death statute, noting that Joe Jackson said in interviews that his son never supported him financially.
The singer was frank about his relationship with his father, the AEG Live court papers stated.

"At the time Michael Jackson died, (his father) was estranged from his son, who repeatedly and publicly accused him of physical and other abuse," according to the AEG Live court papers.

But the lawyers said that, even if Joe Jackson could show he was an heir, he should have included his claims within the negligence case against AEG Live brought in September 2010 by Katherine Jackson two months before he filed his own case.

"The law is well-established that all plaintiffs must join together in a single wrongful death action against any given defendant," the AEG Live court papers stated. "AEG Live will not speculate as to why (Joe Jackson) was not joined in, and did not seek to join, Mrs. Jackson's lawsuit."

Joe Jackson could still try and become a party to his wife's case, the AEG Live court papers stated. If he can prove that Katherine Jackson's lawyers improperly left him out of her case, he can ask for damages against her, according to the AEG Live court papers.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Sometimes I feel sorry for Joe Jackson...he seems like a little lost puppy.  I don't know what to think about him.  I do respect him and realise he MJ has forgiven him.  I wish him well, but it's so hard with all the media stories floating around regarding his money adventures, to not believe he is money driven...God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It seems to me that one side of this big family has no idea what
the other side of same family is up to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Why are they 'trying' to bring more law suits what happened to us being near the end or like front says 'the promised land', I dont see the point of the article, its like a joke I dont get...oh well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

bec

Well it should have been thrown out 2 years ago because it was filed LATE. Not that anyone ever seemed to care.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
I don't anyone will ever know the real Michael Jackson. But for Joe Jackson, all I know is that is Joe Jackson didn't push his kids to perform ( not at all an excuse), the world would've NEVER KNOWN the King of Pop. So as bad Joe Jackson had for his behaviors. Michael was the one the brightest stars in his family, & we wouldn't have the muis that is played today by all age groups. Michael's music is for all years to come...........not just music for the "moment"....

So, Joe Jackson I thank you for letting us have Michael for the good he's accomplished.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

It seems to me as well.

The MJ "legal battle saga" is lasting for too long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tink

It seems to me as well.

The MJ "legal battle saga" is lasting for too long.

No - this is exactly how long it takes. Can last up to 10 years, if someone's dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal