Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Murray needs to be an adult, and say the magic words...with meaning.
He's not humbled enough yet.

Hopefully, you all know what those two words are.

Michael lives?

"I'm sorry." Those are the magic words. He needs to say them, with meaning. He never acknowledged his responsibility.

Now - could you, as a judge with a good conscience, let a man with "no conscience," go back into society, until he comprehends that he's the one who's responsible for his own actions?

That's the point the judge is driving home - and Murray keeps trying to deflect, deflect - "Waaah, Just because the smoking gun was in my hand, doesn't mean I pulled the trigger! Yeah, the victim did - 'cuz he's overtly stressed! Yeah, that's the ticket!"

When I switch the mode of alleged death into a weapon of a gun, that changes things now doesn't it!?
NOW you get the...picture!?

Murray needs to develop as a character. Thus far, he's only been stupid. He needs to grow UP into an adult. Technically, he's just as immature as his kids. When I saw he had a wife and HOW many girlfriends, I was like, "You've got to be kidding me, that Michael hired this moron!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Adi

Murray needs to be an adult, and say the magic words...with meaning.
He's not humbled enough yet.

Hopefully, you all know what those two words are.

Michael lives?

"I'm sorry." Those are the magic words. He needs to say them, with meaning. He never acknowledged his responsibility.

Now - could you, as a judge with a good conscience, let a man with "no conscience," go back into society, until he comprehends that he's the one who's responsible for his own actions?

That's the point the judge is driving home - and Murray keeps trying to deflect, deflect - "Waaah, Just because the smoking gun was in my hand, doesn't mean I pulled the trigger! Yeah, the victim did - 'cuz he's overtly stressed! Yeah, that's the ticket!"

When I switch the mode of alleged death into a weapon of a gun, that changes things now doesn't it!?
NOW you get the...picture!?

Murray needs to develop as a character. Thus far, he's only been stupid. He needs to grow UP into an adult. Technically, he's just as immature as his kids. When I saw he had a wife and HOW many girlfriends, I was like, "You've got to be kidding me, that Michael hired this moron!"

I "GET" the picture fully....... my opinion is that Murray is on in the hoax and has been helping MJ all along.

So Murray doesn't need to say he is sorry because he didn't kill Michael...... simple.

BTW...do you really beLIEve all that crap the media has written/made up about Murray????!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

@Adi - I will not answer directly, because something else is going on - it's an old Magician's trick: The hand is faster than the eye.
I shan't presume to be inside of Murray's head, because I am NOT Murray. In the eyes of the jury at the State of California Courthouse,
he's a murderer, with a manslaughter conviction.

Until we're told otherwise by Michael himself: this conviction is actually ON the books.
MURRAY's in solitary confinement, in the medical wing - where he's been seen by Michael's ex-brother-in-law. I'd say that's significant.

There's an old saying: If there's more than 3 people in a Hoax/Conspiracy, loose lips talk. Ergo, you have a very, very limited
number of people who could actually safely know for sure, outside of those involved.

People are looking here, and similar sites to gather their information, along with the videos people are putting together.
The last bit of verifiable news was Murray's Trial.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
A death hoax/conspiracy doesn't have to involve just a few people. The way the mainstream media, & how it hits receptors in the brain, people are being programmed when not even knowing they are. When your low man on totem pole to know information, your told not to ask questions. The ones that do ask questions are either fired, disappear, murdered, suicide, etc....

As you move up the corporate ladder of corruption, the stakes get higher, & your life & families life are at stake. Other people in a conspiracy, usually have something to gain from the outcome, so the stakes are much higher, which usually they are in too deep, they can't safely get out.

But the lower on level of importance, the person really is too "dumbed down" to even question any order that is ordered by a superior. Most of all as young kids, our parents always told us, "don't question authority"..."do as your told, not what i do".....

Is it not a suprise NO ONE wants to question authority, medical professions, city rules & laws, etc....?

Parents should be telling their kids...........Always ask questions.......Always ask why this...why that? .....Above all QUESTION ALL AUTHORITY.......THOSE HAVE THE MOST TO HIDE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

Tink
Murray needs to develop as a character.
Yes, in this movie of MJ’s, CM is a rich complex character, the protagonist. Especially reading the Appeal, gives insight into a bit of black culture and their struggles. I’m thinking all or some is fiction.
I think he's brilliant in his "deflecting" in the Murray documentary and other interviews.  Gotta love the guy!

Watch at 1:30, 2:30, especially 3:50.  /woohoo/
Watch at :14.
Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 12:28:10 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

I am curious how the story will unfold.

There's three places to be. Behind the curtain, on stage, in the spectator's seat.
Where are we?
Undetermined whether we should leave the seat and jump on stage or behind the curtain?
Where do we think we are and where are we really?

Side notes on screenplay and characters of interest.

Something happened.
Yet we don't know exactly what. Initially, we were presented film and photographs about some vehicles rushing more or less speedy and a person supposedly laying in one or more of them.
From what was communicated to us, it was something perceived and instantly interpreted as being "terrible and bad" and people at scene and in closer or further distance became target of "investigations" as to who would be responsible for the "bad occurance". The initial spark was real. The rest pure speculation, imagination and wildest phantasies - nourished with further illusionary elements being brought forward to the spectators - from various sides.

Doc Murray is only one of those people having been present at initial scene.
He is representing the "made responsible" who's insisting on and continuing to be saying "I am not responsible".
He's adjusting to circumstances and is following orders compatible to his "fate".
He's using legal means only to utter his opinion and support his pursuit for "his" justice.

Spectators are declaring "he's a liar, he did it" and "he should take responsibility finally now".
"I'm sorry" belongs to this party, assuming Doc Murray did something actively that led to the initial BAM scene.
A minority is stating that "he could not have done it" and "he's the scape goat".

Doc Murray is prominent after having taken attention from the original one in the spot light (MJ).
He's the cylinder being shown proving he has no double bottom while the bunnies are being prepared and waiting in the dark.

How should Doc Murray's character evolve?
He's already most of the time humble and calm in the public eye.
 He has good nerves and a remarkably well controlled outer image.
He's obeying the orders rolled out upon him.
He's caring for his family and children and reflecting how he can support them while his hands are bound.
He has shown initial care for his family, friends and patients (those who are patient) and was an active member of his church. He cared for the weak and poor and provided medical care for them.
He did not fulfill all his child support duties (but we noticed the garbage bin, the 4 windows in the room and the fake money on the table - so this chapter was probably designed to show some human weakness).
He was going to stripper bars. Still we don't know why - could he have given medical support there as well?
All in all, he's pictured as a pretty normal man, sometimes doing good, sometimes not being brilliant, currently not in the position to do much in his so-said isolation.

How do we think Doc Murray, the holistic family healer, should evolve (not saying he will go that direction but you never know)? What effect will that have on us and the complete picture?
Should he "grow up and take responsibility when he was not responsible and thus become a true liar"?
Should he "stand up for his rights and speak up and be a revolutionary leader because what's right must be known to be right"?

What happens REALLY now while Doc Murray is temporarily hidden and mostly out of spotlight?
The cylinder is under lighting console fire - spot on, spot off - occupying court again is about proving "no double bottom" and about cleaning MJ's name / leading on the money trail again.

Where are the bunnies now? What will be the next act?
Things have to speed up before an eclipse. As soon as we notice speed, time will tell.
Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 12:58:21 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Tink

Tink
Murray needs to develop as a character.
Yes, in this movie of MJ’s, CM is a rich complex character, the protagonist. Especially reading the Appeal, gives insight into a bit of black culture and their struggles. I’m thinking all or some is fiction.
I think he's brilliant in his "deflecting" in the Murray documentary and other interviews.  Gotta love the guy!

Watch at 1:30, 2:30, especially 3:50.  /woohoo/
Watch at :14.

Thank you for getting my point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Dr. Conrad Murray Denied Freedom During Manslaughter Appeal

Dr. Conrad Murray was just shot down by a judge, denying him bail while he appeals his manslaughter conviction in the death of Michael Jackson.
During today's hearing, Judge Michael Pastor found Murray is still a flight risk because he does not have significant property or family ties here in Los Angeles.

Judge Pastor also believes Murray is a danger to society -- citing the NBC documentary, in which Murray fails to show any remorse for MJ's death.
Pastor said "it scares me" that Murray believes it's okay to use Propofol in a home setting -- and insists he could pose a danger to the safety of other people if he were released.

Murray had previously filed a motion asking for bail so he could spend time with his family while he awaits the outcome of his appeal.
Murray is hoping to overturn his manslaughter conviction on grounds he never had a chance to prove Michael killed himself  due to stress ... among other reasons.

Murray's appellate attorney Valerie Wass says she believes Murray is a "scapegoat," who's being blamed for Michael's death because there's no one else to target.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I am curious how the story will unfold.

There's three places to be. Behind the curtain, on stage, in the spectator's seat.
Where are we?
You forgot the 4th place: the investigator's seat!
That' where we are ;) On an investigators' forum ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

I found myself here: behind the curtain, on stage and in the spectator's seat.
Being an investigator is an attitude of open eyes, mind and heart but not a profession (or an excuse).

Somebody prepared many rooms of exhibitions for us.
It's us pushing the doors open when we arrive at them and dare looking inside.

I am glad I had so many long walks of discovery.
Grateful for the invitations and for MJ lending us many hands at many occasions.

Hope you still enjoy us being your guests, Michael.
God bless.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

everlastinglove_MJ

How should Doc Murray's character evolve?
He's already most of the time humble and calm in the public eye.
 He has good nerves and a remarkably well controlled outer image.
He's obeying the orders rolled out upon him.
He's caring for his family and children and reflecting how he can support them while his hands are bound.
He has shown initial care for his family, friends and patients (those who are patient) and was an active member of his church. He cared for the weak and poor and provided medical care for them.
He did not fulfill all his child support duties (but we noticed the garbage bin, the 4 windows in the room and the fake money on the table - so this chapter was probably designed to show some human weakness).
He was going to stripper bars. Still we don't know why - could he have given medical support there as well?
All in all, he's pictured as a pretty normal man, sometimes doing good, sometimes not being brilliant, currently not in the position to do much in his so-said isolation.

A minority is stating that "he could not have done it" and "he's the scape goat".

I wonder if Dr. Murray really has been pictured as a pretty normal man? You described his characteristics quite well, though why is the minority stating that he could not have done it and that he's a scape goat?
I believe that the media pictured/made (up) a "shady/guilty character" of Murray and the lazy majority believes everything what the media spoon feeds them, e.g. on pictures Dr. Murray's looking calm after his conviction (which is because he's innocent and has faith) :arrow: media: "Doc. Murray shows no remorse!" and it is striking that there are many more examples of Dr. Murray pictured prejudicically by the media. The majority should be aware of this. Think about Michael's statement: "Don't believe everything what's written or told by the media".

Things have to speed up before an eclipse. As soon as we notice speed, time will tell.

You bet I'll buckle up as soon as things speed up  ;D

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 08:23:07 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Grace: i didn't get the "profession or excuse" part
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions