Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I believe 100% this is Michael talking...no doubt whatsoever. :|

I guess I am an odd duck because I was more so picking up on the background noises.  You could clearly hear a fan blowing in the background (if Michael was always cold why would a fan be blowing?- space heaters don't make that much noise)

I thought it sounded like a helicopter noise or something.

I was literally just typing that it sounded like a helicopter!  Which I guess is like a really big fan, LOL.

Here's the fan that could have been the noise in the background.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@2good2btrue  bearhug

I firmly believe that God does not give us more than we can handle.  Given what you have been through...it is evident that you are not only a fighter, but a winner as well.

The best is yet to come!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

QOUTE from 2good2btrue

"I am a Home, community and disabilty worker......and have worked and assisted many older people and younger people WITH DISABILITIES AND THOSE WHO HAVE HAD A STROKE...SORRY, BUT I AM REALLY OFFENDED BY THAT COMMENT.............I ALSO AM A RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC AND HAD BEEN FOR 20 YEARS......AND ....IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT I KNOW, I ALSO HAVE BEEN IN THE MEDICAL FIELD FOR 20 YEARS, HAVE SUFFERED BULIMEA, ANOREXIA, AND HAVE HAD A PAIN KILLER DRUG ADDICTION.....AND IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU ALL........MY MOTHER DIED OF LUPUS WHEN I WAS 15 YEARS OLD..........I HOPE THAT COVERS EVERYTHING.....OH HANG ON, I AM A SINGLE MOTHER AND AM 46 YEARS OLD, AND HAVE SEEN MANY DEAD BODIES.........OOOOOPS....NOW I'M BRAGGING.  GOD BLESS"

*omg* 2good2btrue I'm So Sorry I didn't know about this bearhug.
 What you didn't know was I also have worked with taking care of older Stroke patients. I used to work as an assistent nurse at a nursing home for older people.
AND I suffer from a Stroke when I was only 26,I am now 29 and can't work long hours or start to work early in the morning.
Because of the stroke I have a bad brain fatigue (which means I easy get's very tired in my head and get headaches. I also feel very dizzy from time to time.And I'm often feel overall very tired.
BUT, I am not complaining,it could have gone far worse. Like Eric Idle sings in the movie, Life of Brian" Always look on the bright side of life." that's my motto.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

Upon reading what was being said, I don’t find that he was rambling.  He sounded exhausted to the point of dropping but his conversation was Michaelish.  I don’t think he was saying go, go as illustrated.  I heard him to say no, no.  His thoughts were well expressed and he wasn’t just talking out of his head.  He had probably taken a med that was kicking in and he had a thougt to relay to Murray so he called him up as he is known to do, and relayed it to him before he was fully asleep.  Michael is known to call people late at night or anytime he had an idea.  Nothing out of the ordinary about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
@2good2btrue , And how do you know how a stroke victim sounds like?? >:( maybe next time you can think before you wrote something like that,plz!
BUT you are right about,What he says is a clue. the tape sound script,and in some point you can hear Michael voice change to normal.

I am a Home, community and disabilty worker......and have worked and assisted many older people and younger people WITH DISABILITIES AND THOSE WHO HAVE HAD A STROKE...SORRY, BUT I AM REALLY OFFENDED BY THAT COMMENT.............I ALSO AM A RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC AND HAD BEEN FOR 20 YEARS......AND ....IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT I KNOW, I ALSO HAVE BEEN IN THE MEDICAL FIELD FOR 20 YEARS, HAVE SUFFERED BULIMEA, ANOREXIA, AND HAVE HAD A PAIN KILLER DRUG ADDICTION.....AND IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU ALL........MY MOTHER DIED OF LUPUS WHEN I WAS 15 YEARS OLD..........I HOPE THAT COVERS EVERYTHING.....OH HANG ON, I AM A SINGLE MOTHER AND AM 46 YEARS OLD, AND HAVE SEEN MANY DEAD BODIES.........OOOOOPS....NOW I'M BRAGGING.  GOD BLESS

Big big HUGS to you 2good2btrue. You must be such a very strong person to deal with all of these issues. God bless you.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now I'm mad, I wrote TWO sentences and got back ALOT.  /overreacting/ Noo I'm Not mad at 2good2btrue,because She had to get this out of her. I hope she feels better now, now when it's out. respect/
BUT what makes me mad is all of you other people here, how want to make me feel bad about this too much,which I don't deserve!
Maybe I was overreacting about 2good2btrue thinking Mike sounded like a Stroke victim,BUT that is because I myself suffer from a Stroke. PEACE!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

Now I'm mad, I wrote TWO sentences and got back ALOT.  /overreacting/ Noo I'm Not mad at 2good2btrue,because She had to get this out of her. I hope she feels better now, now when it's out. respect/
BUT what makes me mad is all of you other people here, how want to make me feel bad about this too much,which I don't deserve!
Maybe I was overreacting about 2good2btrue thinking Mike sounded like a Stroke victim,BUT that is because I myself suffer from a Stroke. PEACE!!

Billie J please dont be upset and mad on us,please!!!!!Myself, I was just felt bad for 2good2btrue,NO ONE deserves to suffer the way she did  :(.Please if  I made you feel bad,I apologise,I'm sorry  :). And even if I don't know you personally I have to say :I LOVE YOU!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@applehead250609 Thanx for your kind words bearhug Big hug to you. I just don't think I or another person on this whole planet  do not deserve to have a Stroke ever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

I don't know if I'm included to the ones who made you feel bad, but I'm sorry if I did. That couldn't be my intention. I actually missed the issue btw you and 2good and re-read your posts and I see no big problem btw you two. She shared her real life experience and you too. And I'm so sorry to hear that you're suffering from a stroke. You are a strong person to deal with it. And I'm sending my big  bearhug to you. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The beep sound in the background sounds like a smoke detechtor that are in homes here in the USA, when the battery is low it beeps like this every min or 2 mins till you put in a new one. So I ask if this was done at Carolwood how come the people whom take care or up keep to his home didn't change that? I mean Michael thinks of his childrens and his safety right with all the body guards, look alikes, police ect, you'd think he would want his smoke alarms to work in case of a fire him and his kids would be awakend by the sound of them when they go off. Also those things are so annoying. Just thought I would share that. ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Wishingstar:
"Somewhere I read that some portion of proceeds will go to charity.  What if.......
he bams, and all the proceeds go to charity?  Wouldn't that be the single largest charity donation in the history of mankind?  He said he wanted to be in the Guinness World Book of Records.  What better thing to be listed for than the largest charity gift ever.......sounds like Michael!"

Given what we now know was on his mind...the whole Neverland-to-children's hospital makes even more sense.  It would take this kind of sum to make that happen.

Wow great minds think alike,lol  :).I have to confess that I thought exactly the same thing.Michael already gave enough to people,but as we know his LOVE is unstoppable,and he is a man of surprises  bounce/ .So maybe is true after all ,but I think that if he is doing this ,is not for Guinness Book,is something more.Is betewn him and THE CREATOR ,because as we know no matter what or how much he does,it will never be enough for others. For us,and the people who really loves him ,as at human being,and not the super star,it's enough  :-* :).These 2 years we had learned to LOVE HIM more and more,and I know he LOVES US too.He is watching us,remember  lolol/ :mrgreen:!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 02:50:48 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Purelove thanx for the hug,I need that :) L.O.V.E, Billie J
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
It is Michael.
Elvis mentioning was interesting.
It was also interesting he says "God wants me to do it".

Sorry for quoting myself but I just found this old post. So Mike said God wants him to do it and look where TIAI was finally going: to religion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions