Re: Tell Me What to Do
March 04, 2012, 07:41:16 PM
Michael's "fans" really are truly in love with him.  He exudes love and it's genuine.  We know that and we have fallen in love with him as if he were our soul mate.  We mourn for him, but we know he's not gone.  Our hearts break because we don't know exactly where he is, what he's doing or if he's okay.  It is a time for patience.  A time to take a look at ourselves and to better ourselves.  A time to care more for others.  A time of growth and cleansing.   Just like a lover who has gone away...to war to to another country for business, we keep our love alive hoping that he will be back soon.  When he comes back, he will be coming back to the people who genuinely love him and will accept him as he will be.  XXXOOO Michael 4 EVER.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2012, 05:27:11 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you were to ask - I would say that life is good, I suppose.  Other than the fact, that I can't cut loose from these strings that tie me to thoughts of you.
If you were to ask - I would say that I'm ok, I suppose.  Other than the fact, that I revisit the thought of you, every single day of my life.
If you were to ask - I would say that I believe you are somewhere, waiting for just the right moment...to resurface.  Other than the fact, that sadness is what really lingers between all the smiles and hopes that aren't very good at covering up..what I really feel.
If you were to ask, Michael - I would say that the only reason why I try to believe you are not gone forever, is because I can't blow out that candle - it's the last flicker of something great....something no words can describe...no other being can similate...
But if I were to ask you something...a favor, Michael...just one - it would be this: Tell Me What to Do...because nothing is working...I am floating between two worlds...one that believes...and one that doesn't...and I just can't seem to put both feet in just one place.   It hurts to believe you are gone...but just the same - it hurts more to believe you are out there - because the world needs you back...doing what you always did so well...the best...you weren't meant to be behind the camera, Michael...no matter what others may say you have a talent for...
So tell me what to do - when I can't see you but have to believe you are there.  It is hell...Tell Me What to Do.

Thank you for sharing this  ..I think it obviously and beautifully expresses the way many many others are also feeling.. L.O.V.E. x      typing/                       
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
March 09, 2012, 06:52:54 PM
@ 50th_state_believer2 Your feelings are exactly the most, we've been at some point. Your message has been for me like listening to my own heart, we all have the same uncertainty of not knowing what happened that damn day. when everything stopped them (at least for me). Michael is present in every day of my life and I hope every day too. I dream of waking up and you have exploited all the tv, radio ... as that day but backwards. So I understand your feelings but you are not alone and that's good, but still have the support of which we here and standing. Keep the faith! a hug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
March 09, 2012, 08:06:27 PM
Thanks 50th... :cry:..... :cry:.....WONDERFUL !!!!! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

March 10, 2012, 09:19:12 AM
 :cry: Beautiful.  I really should not have read this thread today.  I am already feeling kinda sad for other reasons and this is so touching it is about to break me all the way down.   :cry: 

The question:  where do broken hearts go?  The answer: where ever love for Michael Jackson is.  When ever I am down, I can always find some kind of peace and comradery with other people who share a love for Michael.  Always.
Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 09:24:10 AM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

March 10, 2012, 09:25:21 AM
 bearhug now I think I wanna rock.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

AKHTONI

March 10, 2012, 10:07:54 AM
:cry: Beautiful.  I really should not have read this thread today.  I am already feeling kinda sad for other reasons and this is so touching it is about to break me all the way down.   :cry: 

The question:  where do broken hearts go?  The answer: where ever love for Michael Jackson is.  When ever I am down, I can always find some kind of peace and comradery with other people who share a love for Michael.  Always.

I think to Heartbreak Hotel!!  :lol:  :lol:  bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

March 11, 2012, 05:22:22 AM
Michael's "fans" really are truly in love with him.  He exudes love and it's genuine.  We know that and we have fallen in love with him as if he were our soul mate.  We mourn for him, but we know he's not gone.  Our hearts break because we don't know exactly where he is, what he's doing or if he's okay.  It is a time for patience.  A time to take a look at ourselves and to better ourselves.  A time to care more for others.  A time of growth and cleansing.   Just like a lover who has gone away...to war to to another country for business, we keep our love alive hoping that he will be back soon.  When he comes back, he will be coming back to the people who genuinely love him and will accept him as he will be.  XXXOOO Michael 4 EVER.
Absolutely! L.O.V.E.     x                             bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2012, 08:19:20 AM
 Beautiful words that came straight from your heart dear, and that's how I feel  :cry: I miss Michael so much, wish I knew what to do !  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

March 11, 2012, 08:55:20 PM
50th you  bring tears to my eyes. sadness tears my heart so often. I feel your pain as well. Its a deep deep ache. such emptiness fills the hole now. I am a beLIEver. I have HOPE that he returns. Peace and Love to you. MJ forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

March 11, 2012, 09:11:31 PM
We all can truely sing "You Are Not Alone." My God these posts above mirror me to the T. I cried all the way thru them. Guys we arent alone!! Theres many of us. We all feel the same way. WOW. IM NOT CRAZYYYYYYYYY. Thank you Jesus. We are all in this together. Michael please just give us "one more chance" ...."we've had enough" ...."The man in the mirror" ......has given us quite a "thriller." Amen! Amen! Amen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions