MJsMoonGoddessTopic starter

Hello
February 20, 2012, 08:52:47 PM
Hello I am new to joining but I have been a Michael Jackson death hoax researcher for over 2 years now.I beLIEve with all my heart that Michael Jackson is still alive!I have been so busy with research that I didn't even know that there was a website for fellow researchers and beLIEvers.So I hope to find some new friends that don't think that I am nuts for beLIEving that Michael is still alive!Michael is my heart!He is very dear to me and I will support him for as long as I live an breathe!I enjoy writing poems,drawing,and singing and of course listening to MJ's beautiful music!I am a very tenderhearted and caring person and I love Michael Jackson with all that I am from the deepest depths of my heart and soul!MICHAEL JACKSON FOR ALL TIME!IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJsMoonGoddess

RK

Re: Hello
February 20, 2012, 09:31:19 PM
Welcome MJsMoonGoddess,
You found your long lost beLIEver family after two years. So let me say again welcome home. I look forward to reading some of your poetry and also your posts about your research on the hoax. We definitely won't think you are nuts, cause we know what we know, and people can argue with us till they are blue in the face, but that won't change what we already know. There are beautiful folk from all over the world who call this place their hoax home, so settle on in and I look  forward to your posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2012, 10:25:30 PM
Welcome MJsMoonGoddess...I'm glad you found our humble home and I'm sure you'll fit right in  ::P  Like RK...I, too, look forward to your posts, drawings, poems...whatever you are willing to share with us.  And don't worry about being 'nuts'....I'm a bushel of filberts  :lol: 

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

MJsMoonGoddessTopic starter

February 20, 2012, 10:44:32 PM
Thanks so much for the kind words.I look forward to being buddies/friends and typing out some poems etc. I am just having a little trouble in figuring out how all this works.Thank You for the friendly wwarm welcome! michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJsMoonGoddess

February 20, 2012, 10:59:45 PM
Welcome to the forum :)  I hope you will enjoy it here....it's a great group of folks!  If you need any help with figuring things, please don't hesitate to pm (private message)...it's a little bubble near my name and no-avatar avatar, lol.  I will try to help how I can :)
Looking forward to reading more from you!
Have a beautiful evening/day!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2012, 01:14:07 AM
Yay! Welcome :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 21, 2012, 06:05:34 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello I am new to joining but I have been a Michael Jackson death hoax researcher for over 2 years now.I beLIEve with all my heart that Michael Jackson is still alive!I have been so busy with research that I didn't even know that there was a website for fellow researchers and beLIEvers.So I hope to find some new friends that don't think that I am nuts for beLIEving that Michael is still alive!Michael is my heart!He is very dear to me and I will support him for as long as I live an breathe!I enjoy writing poems,drawing,and singing and of course listening to MJ's beautiful music!I am a very tenderhearted and caring person and I love Michael Jackson with all that I am from the deepest depths of my heart and soul!MICHAEL JACKSON FOR ALL TIME!IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.

So glad you found us.....I'm sure you will feel right at home now, and realise that you're not alone anymore.....

Have your straight-jacket handy...and once again.....welcome HOME.  God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

February 21, 2012, 06:44:03 AM
Hey MJsMoonGoddess welcome to the forum  :) hope you don't tear your hair a lot  /pull hair/ because sometimes maybe you feel lost here ( well sometimes i feel lost )  :lol:  :lol: . Welcome again  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

diggyon

February 21, 2012, 12:31:04 PM
Welcome to the the big family   party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

emulik

February 21, 2012, 02:54:21 PM
Hello and welcome new friend! :) It is just great that our MJ family is getting bigger :)

Have a very nice time here bearhug bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal