Datroot

I agree - there are major discrepances in the 'death' of MJ.  To me, he didn't have a proper funeral, although of course I am aware that there could have been a small private affair away from the spotlight.   I don't think Whitney hoaxed her death at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

everlastinglove_MJ

Great post Jenn. 

bearhug

with L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

hi there sweetie. being one of those lazy readers  :-[ i am glad you summed it up early.   /bravo/ . 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

celebrities have been victimized through the media and constantly ridiculed. It's been pretty prevalent through the years and has established one thing: DEATH exists prematurely. Unfortunately, celebrities are more susceptible to an early demise for a variety of reasons. Witney houston was one case which was highly represented of this. Of course, it's highly logical to assume that she is no longer with us. life is so precious and we highly covet it in such a profound regard that every moment of our existence is imperative. It suggests that we as people must learn to get over tragedy and, try to learn from our mistakes to end the incredible hatred. (we can't let our neglect for whitney in times of  her distress dictate the outcome for OTHER people. we need to unify as people and show love) Therefore, what me must learn from the death of a highly-profiled celebrity such as witney is that we need to take life as it comes and not worry about details. because every experience has some significant value in it, and the more we blink the more we forget to realize what is between the lines. and we have to enjoy every second and not take it for granted. because we don't know who will wake up tomorrow.  death does not mean the end, it only marks the beginning. but we should come to realize that since life is short, we can't sit and dwell on the negativity. we have to continue to enlighten and teach people how to share and support the love. but importantly, we have to know our HISTORY so we don't make mistakes in the future. But the point is, death is imminent. we cannot change our own demise. and unfortunately, Whitney died because she was a celebrity guided by the wrong light. (and I don't mean drugs, they really DON'T care about us. they care about the money) make no mistake about it.

Celebrities have a significantly shorter lifespan because they are known to have a camera on them a majority of the time. The stresses that burden a celebrity can never be fully understood unless you have experienced it yourself, but that's why we should continue to show love and compassion for all. because if we don't, we are barricading our futures from a world of peace. we prohibiting a sense of open-mindedness, and if we CONTINUE to hound these celebrities and treat them as anything other than human, then we risk another tragedy like this occurring. we can no longer ask why, but how can we prevent this. but it's funny, you'd think the easiest action to act upon,is something that everybody can easily do. Love. Love. Love. Love. love is a drug that will keep us from hurting ourselves. yet so many people refrain from it because they don't know how to spread it. Why is that? because we sometimes forget it ever exists. because we think that there isn't any in the world so we should jsut give up hope because it's useless. well I don't from which book you're reading, but love is infectious and allows us to heal gaping wounds once we incorporate our history into the mix of our experiences. we can't evolve as a primitive species if we never learn to live with one another. I mean, how primitive as a species are we? we resolve conflicts by waging wars? why can't we peacefully come to an agreement? Maybe because our materialistic greeds annihilated our ambitions of a better tomorrow.

So? You can be in denial or you can face reality. yes, it is strange that whitney died in such strange fashion. but hey, what death does not accompany such oddities? Whitney Died, and we have to learn to deal with it but also understand that if we have loved her and always supported her instead of constantly degrading thew oman, she would still be alive today. but it's not right to point the finger, so we have to do as people is understand teh fundamental importance in establishing a loving relationship with people who are burdened by the evil. just simply show the love, and we can prevent another tragedy like this from occurring.

Oh and This post was lovely. 17 years old, such a very logical and open-minded person you are! Iwantyouback! keep spreading your wisdom! we need it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Jenn, thank you for your post.  I have forgone reading the replies as I want my reply to be directly to you.  I agree that Michael’s death screams impropriety and distortion.  Nothing from A to Z makes any sense ushering in hoax as the only reasonable conclusion.  Even if I never be so fortunate as to ever see Michael’s face again, I will still believe blindly that he lives somewhere away from the madness.

As for Whitney, there are some things that are questionable about her death, things like the beer and the champgne in the room, her having been left alone after it had been a point to never do so, her preoccupation with talking about going to see Jesus soon, and a couple of different reported scenarios surrounding by whom and in what position her body was initially discovered.  There are a few other things that give rise for one to wonder but for me they don’t point to hoax.  At least not now.  After having watched Whitney’s home going service, I am all but convinced that Whitney, God Bless her soul may she rest in peace, is gone.  What I am keeping my eyes open for is if it is determined that she died naturally or if it was assisted.  I feel a bit uneasy with saying she took pills and drank booze and slipped away.  Could be, but for now, I am not comfortable making that kind of blanketed statement. And the fact that Clive Davis kept on with his Grammy party in the very same hotel where her body lay cold and lifeless just gives me the creeps.  Something in her demeanor in the weeks prior to her death makes me feel that she either knew she was going to die soon or that she feared she was going to be taken out of the game for monetary gain.  But that’s just a premonition. 

There are so many similarities to Whitney’s life leading up to that moment that mirrors Michael’s.  But there are also many differences in their histories relative to management woes and lifestyle.  Michael had so many characters around him that are suspect over the years that it would be hard for one not to think that he woldn’t be fearful for his life.  And in being so, would be making plans to get away to a safe harbor, and in fact timing it perfectly.  In my book, he did just that.  Perhaps the price for that is that he will never be heard from again.  I hope that’s not to be the case, but if it means he lives, then God take care of him.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

/bravo/
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
celebrities have been victimized through the media and constantly ridiculed. It's been pretty prevalent through the years and has established one thing: DEATH exists prematurely. Unfortunately, celebrities are more susceptible to an early demise for a variety of reasons. Witney houston was one case which was highly represented of this. Of course, it's highly logical to assume that she is no longer with us. life is so precious and we highly covet it in such a profound regard that every moment of our existence is imperative. It suggests that we as people must learn to get over tragedy and, try to learn from our mistakes to end the incredible hatred. (we can't let our neglect for whitney in times of  her distress dictate the outcome for OTHER people. we need to unify as people and show love) Therefore, what me must learn from the death of a highly-profiled celebrity such as witney is that we need to take life as it comes and not worry about details. because every experience has some significant value in it, and the more we blink the more we forget to realize what is between the lines. and we have to enjoy every second and not take it for granted. because we don't know who will wake up tomorrow.  death does not mean the end, it only marks the beginning. but we should come to realize that since life is short, we can't sit and dwell on the negativity. we have to continue to enlighten and teach people how to share and support the love. but importantly, we have to know our HISTORY so we don't make mistakes in the future. But the point is, death is imminent. we cannot change our own demise. and unfortunately, Whitney died because she was a celebrity guided by the wrong light. (and I don't mean drugs, they really DON'T care about us. they care about the money) make no mistake about it.

Celebrities have a significantly shorter lifespan because they are known to have a camera on them a majority of the time. The stresses that burden a celebrity can never be fully understood unless you have experienced it yourself, but that's why we should continue to show love and compassion for all. because if we don't, we are barricading our futures from a world of peace. we prohibiting a sense of open-mindedness, and if we CONTINUE to hound these celebrities and treat them as anything other than human, then we risk another tragedy like this occurring. we can no longer ask why, but how can we prevent this. but it's funny, you'd think the easiest action to act upon,is something that everybody can easily do. Love. Love. Love. Love. love is a drug that will keep us from hurting ourselves. yet so many people refrain from it because they don't know how to spread it. Why is that? because we sometimes forget it ever exists. because we think that there isn't any in the world so we should jsut give up hope because it's useless. well I don't from which book you're reading, but love is infectious and allows us to heal gaping wounds once we incorporate our history into the mix of our experiences. we can't evolve as a primitive species if we never learn to live with one another. I mean, how primitive as a species are we? we resolve conflicts by waging wars? why can't we peacefully come to an agreement? Maybe because our materialistic greeds annihilated our ambitions of a better tomorrow.

So? You can be in denial or you can face reality. yes, it is strange that whitney died in such strange fashion. but hey, what death does not accompany such oddities? Whitney Died, and we have to learn to deal with it but also understand that if we have loved her and always supported her instead of constantly degrading thew oman, she would still be alive today. but it's not right to point the finger, so we have to do as people is understand teh fundamental importance in establishing a loving relationship with people who are burdened by the evil. just simply show the love, and we can prevent another tragedy like this from occurring.

Oh and This post was lovely. 17 years old, such a very logical and open-minded person you are! Iwantyouback! keep spreading your wisdom! we need it.

mrbigshot--WOW JUST WOW!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really believe Whitney was a ritual sacrifice,there are just to many things point to it.However i am also open to the idea,that this could be somehow part of Gods,and Michael s elaborate plan.One thing i am certain of,This was either a planned death,by you know who,or a staged death,by yours truly.
Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 01:46:26 PM by ilovemjforever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I just want to say from the start that I respect you  @IWantYouBack even though I disagree with most of what you said. What I am about to write below is not with the purpose of convincing you or anyone else of my own belief. I think you are misinterpreting and exaggerating about certain things and I want to set things clear.

I appreciate your polite manner of expressing a contradictory point of view regarding what has been discussed on the thread "Whitney dead at 48". I really do appreciate people who are able to have a civil conversation on matters they strongly disagree with, people who don't need to use insults instead of strong arguments. That sort of discussion always leads to constructive ideas and to positive things generally!

In my opinion , your long post talks mostly about how evident Michael's death hoax is (which we all know already) , instead of presenting evidence to why Whitney's death is real or not. I mean you really summed up all the good reasons and evidence that show us why and how Michael faked his death.
But I think your post isn't very convincing on why Whitney Houston didn't fake hers. And if I understood well, from the beginning of your message, that was the main reason why you started this thread, right? to express your opinion that Whitney didn't fake her death, to show that she really died. I didn't see any good arguments/evidence in your post to sustain your main point here.

Don't misunderstand me please, I'm not writing this to make you feel bad or something, I'm deeply and sincerely preoccupied, even very intrigued by the circumstances in which Whitney Houston seems to have died and I would really be very grateful if someone could present clear evidence to convince me (and other people like me) that she really died. Or if she died, I would like to know why her death is so similar to other celebs who are also under high suspicions of having faked their deaths. Until then, my doubts continue to grow and multiply, just like that Weird List that determined you to open this thread.
By the way, maybe you, @IWantYouBack, together with people who agree with you, maybe you will be able to put up a Non-Weird List, just as long or even longer, so that we can finally reach to a common denominator.

At the same time I want to say this again: I strongly believe that in case Whitney is dead, then she was murdered in Illuminati-style! The Weird List contains weird FACTS and nobody can deny this whether Whitney is alive or whether she was murdered, the circumstances of her death still remain: WEIRD Period!

[. . . .] it seems to me that some beLIEvers are now thinking that Whitney Houston too faked her death just because there are a few apparently weird things surrounding it.
^^ This depends on what each and every one of us perceives as "few". To me, "few" means 3-4, as I can see , to you 'few' means more than 40.
The Weird List that I put up with all the comments of all the users and all the facts that I noticed, contains more than 40 points. If you consider that as 'few", than ok, I respect your perception. But to me , 40 weird facts in just one week! Well this is more than what I would call a "normal circumstances for a real natural death".
With regards with your word: "apparently"....well then again: it's a matter of how we all perceive/understand things to be. To some they just 'appear' to be real, to others they ARE real. Equally non-believers, say about us, MJ-believers that we just "imagine" clues where there aren't any because supposedly, we can't accept Michael's death! They call our evidence as delusions. So you see, it's a matter of perception and also a matter of what people are able/ready to SEE and/or HEAR at one given moment. Some wake up early, some wake up later.

Since you opened this interesting debating-thread, @IWantYouBack, I invite you to post here all those "few apparently weird things" that disturb you so much and "debunk" them one by one. I repeat: I would be very grateful to you and anyone else, if you could manage to erase any trace of suspicion regarding those "few weird things".

You base your death-theory on untrue information, it seems to me. Maybe that's why you consider only as "apparent" the weird list.
[. . . .]Whitney Houston wasn't in the best shape of her life, obviously.
Obviously? By what the media has been reporting? Do you believe the media B.S.? How do you know she wasn't in good shape? Were you there, beside her? What is so obvious to you about her condition?
Her manager said at the funeral she was in good shape , he said she told him she was ready for her comeback.
They also said about Michael , few months before his death that he had skin cancer, in December 2008 they said he had 6 month  to live. After his death , we were shown pics of him very skinny , with a pale face, etc... he didn't seem to be in a very good shape either, did he?
So my point is: if Whitney is depicted by the media as "not in good shape", don't eat that donut! most probably the truth is exactly the opposite! Just like in Michael's case.

[. . . .]She wasn't about to go on tour. [...] She wasn't ready.
Wrong again! She was preparing a new album and a movie!! just like Michael and Elvis (he didn't prepare a movie, but he had an album and a tour coming). James Brown also died only weeks before his new tour!
How do you know "she wasn't ready"? Did you ask her? Did you watch her funeral? Did you hear Clive Davis who said that she told him she was ready!?

[. . . .]In fact, her daughter had a panic attack after her mother died and was rushed to the hospital.
In fact? Whose fact? the fact presented in the media?

[. . . .] It sounds like a daughter who's
yeah "it sounds like...", "it appears like...."
Paris also "sounded like..." at the memorial. So last December she just says in a TV show that she can fake her tears ever since she was a small child, while rehearsing acting skills with her father.
So you see... "It appears that things are apparent!" ;) or "Nothing is at is seems to be!"

[. . . .]So what if their caskets looks similar? There's tonnes of caskets that look similar to each other. Plus, MJ and Whitney Houston were legends and the very famous get similar treatments. Therefore, their caskets are going to be a little similar.
i think this is an attempt to minimize the importance of information that we are being presented. And this is what makes you lose the essence.
But again: if you chose to consider this "little" detail as insignificant. Then I respect your choice.

[. . . .]
I still believe Michael's case is very different [...]
While there is a Weird List created based on her death, in my opinion, none of those things on that list are weirder than Michael's case. In fact, in my opinion, the things on that list aren't even half as weird as Michael's case.
As i can see ^^ in your opinion, this is all about whose death is weirder than the other's!
I think you missed the essence. This is not about making comparisons or contests between the hoaxes.
As far as I could understand what's going on, the clues that keep popping up are there to help us connect Whitney's death to the whole Hoax-project, "The Greatest Show on Earth" meant to SHOCK first and then CHANGE the world, all the religious themes everything goes hand in hand with TSs and Front's latest posts, to me all the pieces of this genius puzzle start falling right in their places.
Of course there are many differences between their deaths. I don't even think the purpose was to copy paste 100% Mj's death. Wouldn't it have been like boring if her funeral had been identical to Michael's? That wouldn't have even looked so real! I mean it's good to notice the differences (her death, er funeral, etc...), but instead of wasting our time with those differences, I think we'd better look for the common points and try to understand the message that is given to us through those connections/similarities! try to read between the lines of it all.

[. . . .]Feel free to disagree with me if you like,
I've never felt more free.

[. . . .]but honestly, I am upset and completely, utterly SHOCKED that out of all of the facts we have found on Michael's death and out of all of the research we have done and the things we have seen, it has come to this. I'm shocked that ...
I see that the main purpose was achieved: SHOCK! Most probably the whole world is shocked and will continue to be. I just hope we will also see a CHANGE of the world...towards the end... with the help of GOD.
But I don't see any reason for you to be upset that people freely chose to think differently as you.

[. . . .]I'm shocked, I'm upset, and I'm sad because in the back of my mind there's a little voice saying to me that maybe this whole death hoax we have found isn't real and these ARE all just coincidences. And this voice is getting louder and louder every time I see another post that even implies Whitney may have faked her death as well.
I respect what your voice tells you.
But I don't believe in coincidences and generally I base my believes on more than just what my voice tells me.
I am sorry if this saddens you. maybe you should avoid reading what saddens you. I don't know.
may God bless you. I can only send you my thoughts of well and happiness!
hugs to you  bearhug
Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 03:18:52 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
I don't feel like I have enough information to say what happened to Whitney. 
We definitely can't trust the media.  We have to wait and research and put the pieces together.

It is definitely not an ordinary situation.  There is definitely a long "weird list", Thanks SimPattyK !
A lot of it does tie to Michael's Hoax such as the water leak, egyptian statue, seeing Jesus, the bible verses, TMZ articles again !!!, and other things. 
There was numerology which can be tied to the illuminati, illuminati ceremonies and symbolism, so it does look like an illuminati sacrifice.    But we don't know yet ???   At least I don't.   Maybe they wanted it to look that way ?  Maybe they out thought the illuminati and "staged her death".  I'm just hoping.  If we know about it, then I'm sure they do also.  There's been a pattern of someone dying before award shows.  Maybe this is part of the plan to teach more people about all the evil in the world. IDK    Also, major TV networks had a church sermon on about choosing God which people all around the world could watch.  We are all also walking around singing Whitney's beautiful love songs.    This rarely happens normally.

So I am watching, reading and letting it simmer.  I don't know anything for sure.  Honestly, almost everything on TV looks fake to me now and I don't automatically believe it.    For now, I want to think positive until I know the bad news.  I want to think that this is all part of the amazing,fantastic,awesome,genius plan of Michael to defeat evil and spread love, unless it's proved otherwise.

Love You All

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

paula-c

Good post Jenn, i would like to say that i do not think that Whitney is alive, if there are many strange things in his death but so far i have not seen anything that i stated otherwise. SimPattyK although on this occasion i am not in agreement with you i respect your position and your work, that should be dealt with human coexistence, respect, love and tolerance. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IWantYouBackTopic starter

@Everyone:

Hi everyone! I am so happy to see all of these replies on my thread! I have read everyone single one of your replies the whole way through and I respect all of your point of views. I'm also so happy to read that many of you are enjoying MJ Beatz (Just to let those of you who tune in know - you can expect to see some incredible changes to the site and radio within the coming months! I had to put the whole site on hold for a little while due to singing and school)! Last but not least, I want to say thank you for all of the kind words some of you have posted regarding my writing and my comparisons. I really appreciate your kind words and I'm happy to know that some other beLIEvers out there agree with me, or at least enjoyed reading my post! :)

Now, just so you all know, I didn't start this thread to cause a debate between the Whitney beLIEvers and the Whitney non beLIEvers. I just started it as a way to express my point of view and just to see if there's other beLIEvers out there who feel the same way as I do and if there weren't, well then so be it and I will just carry on with my life here on the forum. So I just want all of you to remember that when I post replies, I'm not necessarily debating or taking a stab at anyone. Nor am I shooting down their ideas or beliefs, I'm simply replying to their questions and posts. :)

I have read all of your posts, but the only post I really see the point in replying to is Simpa's only because I really believe that I have a little bit more information to contribute that actually applies to her side of the story. For those of you who have brought up sacrifice, rituals, and the Illuminati, I will admit that I have a limited knowledge on those subjects and I don't think I have enough knowledge yet to reply to your posts accordingly. So please understand that I'm not ignoring you. It's quite the contrary - I'm actually quite interested in where you all stand on this issue. So interested that I might do some more research on those subjects later on tonight! :)

So, Simpa, similarly to your previous post, I will break it down and reply accordingly.

I just want to say from the start that I respect you  @IWantYouBack even though I disagree with most of what you said. What I am about to write below is not with the purpose of convincing you or anyone else of my own belief.

Same here. There's absolutely nothing personal towards you. :)

In my opinion , your long post talks mostly about how evident Michael's death hoax is (which we all know already) , instead of presenting evidence to why Whitney's death is real or not. I mean you really summed up all the good reasons and evidence that show us why and how Michael faked his death.
But I think your post isn't very convincing on why Whitney Houston didn't fake hers. And if I understood well, from the beginning of your message, that was the main reason why you started this thread, right? to express your opinion that Whitney didn't fake her death, to show that she really died. I didn't see any good arguments/evidence in your post to sustain your main point here.

I think you misunderstood my post in some ways. I personally believe that I backed up my theory with fantastic pieces of evidence, theories, and opinions. However, you are correct when you say that my post, in a nutshell, was ultimately stating that Whitney did NOT fake her death, unlike Michael. I think all of us in this thread were clear on that when I stated it in the brief introduction.

In my opinion, Michael Jackson's death is OBVIOUSLY a hoax, based on everything we have found from June 25, 2009 right up until today. Therefore, since Michael Jackson's death just SCREAMS hoax, I think it's a great death and a great hoax to compare Whitney's circumstances with. And, from what I see, I'm correct, because there have been multiple Whitney Houston threads started on this forum and the media themselves have compared Whitney's circumstances to Michael's. Therefore, I simply used Michael's death hoax as a comparison to help us realize that Whitney didn't fake her death because in my opinion, the events surrounding her death don't scream hoax as opposed to the events surrounding Michael's "death".

So, what I did was, I pulled out some of the most memorable events which point to a hoax that happened around Michael's "death" compared them with Whitney's because if Michael's death undoubtedly points to a hoax, surely there are going to be EXTREMELY similar events in Whitney's case that easily point to a hoax as well. And out of all of those events that I pulled out from our collection of strange facts, none of them compared with Whitney's, in my opinion. So isn't that evidence in itself IF my post was ultimately comparing Whitney's death to Michael's? Michael's death had THIS, Whitney's did NOT. I personally think that this form can be considered evidence because, after all, this IS a MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH HOAX forum, not a Whitney Houston death hoax forum, so I have to include the circumstances surrounding Michael's death some how, and I think that was an appropriate way to do so.

Or if she died, I would like to know why her death is so similar to other celebs who are also under high suspicions of having faked their deaths.

I touched on this briefly in my post. I believe her death is so similar to other celebrities who are under high suspicion of having faked their deaths simply because Whitey, too, was a legend in music and a larger than life figure with an incredibly LARGE following. I think Whitney's, Elvis', and "Michael's" deaths are all similar because these stars are all so big, that no matter how young they die or when they die, it will always be a shock and there will always be fans who just don't want to let go of their idol and therefore will dig deep hoping to find a death hoax as obvious and clear as Michael's. It's just always such a big loss not only to a fan, but to the world when someone as large as Whitney Houston dies suddenly and tragically. Not only that, these legends in music who are at the very top of their field get very similar treatments because they are each on a similar level of fame. I can guarantee you that if someone like Selena Gomez passed away suddenly at a young age, people wouldn't even think of her death being a hoax because she's not necessarily a larger than life celebrity who is at the top of her field and who has revolutionized this industry as much as Michael and Whitney. It would be a loss to her fans and the ones who are close to her, but we would never think her death would be a hoax because she's not big enough for that.

By the way, maybe you, @IWantYouBack, together with people who agree with you, maybe you will be able to put up a Non-Weird List, just as long or even longer, so that we can finally reach to a common denominator.

I would - but as I said, this is a Michael Jackson Death Hoax forum. I'm here to seek the truth regarding my idol, Michael's "death". Not Whitney Houston's. I'm very sad Whitney Houston is gone and it would be great to have her back and it'd also be great to find out if she faked her death, but I'm just not interested and I just don't see enough evidence that will convince me enough to focus my time on the apparently weird things surrounding her death. There's not enough there for me. When I was watching her funeral, I didn't notice anything suspicious and I didn't get that weird feeling I got with Michael's. I just didn't. So therefore, I'm not going to focus my time depicting the events surrounding her death. There's nothing there that sparks my curiosity or my interest like there was with Michael's. Her death doesn't scream death hoax.

The Weird List contains weird FACTS and nobody can deny this whether Whitney is alive or whether she was murdered, the circumstances of her death still remain: WEIRD Period!

Even if these facts are weird, it still doesn't mean that she faked her death or that it relates to Michael's death hoax. Most circumstances surrounding ANY celebrity's death are weird because the celebrity doesn't live a normal life like the rest of us. They live their lives while the public watches them and some even grow up in the public eye. This is especially evident in Michael's case. The circumstances surrounding a celebrity's death are going to be strange because their life isn't normal and we don't know that what is said about them is the truth or not. We're never fed the entire truth/story from the media so the circumstances are always going to remain suspicious whether Whitey died in a car crash, by drugs, or by the Illuminati. The media and people around the celebrity are always going to make it out to be something bigger. Because as we all have come to realize, the weirder and bigger the story, the more it sells.

How do you know she wasn't in good shape? Were you there, beside her? What is so obvious to you about her condition?

See now this is where we NEED to let reality set in. We all know that throughout the years Whitney Houston has had a rough battle with drugs. Not everything the media says we can consider to be false because quite frankly, the media plays a BIG role in Michael's death hoax and we even agree with some of their articles that are written about Michael's "death". Especially TMZ's and other company's interviews posted about Michael's friends and family. Not only that, there is VIDEO footage where you can clearly tell Whitney Houston is in rough shape. Her daughter, her manager, and Whitey herself, similarly to Michael, admitted that she had a drug problem a while back and she didn't deny the media's reports about it.

Also, you misinterpreted what I meant by "ready". Michael was flat-out ready to PERFORM in front of a sold out crowd just 8 days from June 25, 2009. The tickets were sold, the rehearsals were taking place, and he was ready to head out to London very shortly. Whitney Houston emotionally and physically may have been ready and told her manager, but it was never set in stone and it wasn't planned. Tickets weren't sold, her tour wasn't being advertised, the rehearsals weren't taking place, nothing had fully come together yet.

Wrong again! She was preparing a new album and a movie!

Once again, you misinterpreted what I wrote. The key word in your sentence there is PREPARING. If it was RELEASING, it would have been similar to Michael's case. But she was PREPARING. This is an entire different story. I'm a singer myself and I know that I am right now PREPARING my first EP album which means that I am only in the middle of writing the songs. I'm not even close to READY to go on tour and perform. But Michael's case was different. He had it all put together. He had the lights, the dancers, the crew, the screens, the music, the band. He was all set to pack up and GO to London. He wasn't just PREPARING the concert - he was READY to go. He was ready to release the tour.

In fact? Whose fact? the fact presented in the media?

Yes. But not only was it presented in the media, Smokey R., and Whitney's manager confirmed that her daughter was rushed to the hospital because she had a panic attack. I mean come on, the media has to get this stuff from SOMEWHERE. And they got it from Whitney's team. So it is indeed a fact. It's just unfortunate for you that there isn't anything "weird" about it. She just had a panic attack.

Paris also "sounded like..." at the memorial.

Did she? Did she REALLY? Before I even knew Paris had taken acting lessons from MJ, I thought her tears were fake. I had a gut feeling. Oh, and what am I saying? There WERE no tears. Just a whiny voice, unlike Whitney's funeral.

This is not about making comparisons or contests between the hoaxes.

Well, since I started this thread and it is my opinion, I believe it is about making comparisons between the hoaxes.
I've never felt more free.

Was this really needed?
I see that the main purpose was achieved: SHOCK!

You misinterpreted it again. I believe Michael does want to shock the world with this hoax, and even if Whitney did fake her death, I'm not shocked because of that. I'm shocked at some of us beLIEvers who believe in the Whitney Houston death hoax.

I really believe that if this Whitney death hoax is going to start becoming trendy, then we should have a totally different forum for that subject. This is a Michael Jackson Death Hoax forum. Not a Whitney Houston Death Hoax forum. And that's what I meant by saying let's get this forum back to where it used to be and where it belongs. I'm here for MICHAEL. And if we are going to use Whitney's death to COMPARE it with MJ's to try to find out what's real and what's not, then that's fantastic, let's do it. But if we're going to start devoting our time discovering Whitney's hoax, then do it elsewhere please. I'm here for MICHAEL.

God Bless you. ^_^
Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 07:17:09 PM by IWantYouBack
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

bec

Truth be told, it bothers me that some find "clues" in WH's death and are believing it is a hoax, because I feel like it diminishes the legitimacy of the MJ death hoax.

Although it shouldn't bother me because I have solid reasons to believe MJHD irregardless of what anyone else believes.

But it still does for some reason.

I think this trend would bother me less in 2010 then it does now. Or even less a year ago. But now? It's tough being an MJ death hoaxer these days. Real tough. It's frankly embarrassing to be known as a believer anymore because we appear to be completely insane and pathetic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

IWantYouBackTopic starter

Truth be told, it bothers me that some find "clues" in WH's death and are believing it is a hoax, because I feel like it diminishes the legitimacy of the MJ death hoax.

Although it shouldn't bother me because I have solid reasons to believe MJHD irregardless of what anyone else believes.

But it still does for some reason.

I think this trend would bother me less in 2010 then it does now. Or even less a year ago. But now? It's tough being an MJ death hoaxer these days. Real tough. It's frankly embarrassing to be known as a believer anymore because we appear to be completely insane and pathetic.

Exactly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

Quote from: IWantYouBack
Therefore, I simply used Michael's death hoax as a comparison to help us realize that Whitney didn't fake her death
And we've been using also Michael's hoax in the "Whitney dead at 48" thread to show that either she faked her death or she was murdered.
So it's all about looking at it from a different perspective.

So, what I did was, I pulled out some of the most memorable events which point to a hoax that happened around Michael's "death" compared them with Whitney's 
yeah we did the same thing.
And i think that we could go on with this endlessly, just like the Weird List.
Again it depends on how you want to see things. I prefer looking at the connections rather than at the differences. It's more constructive and it ties to the big PIcturE.

So isn't that evidence in itself IF my post was ultimately comparing Whitney's death to Michael's? 
No, it's not evidence. it's just your perspective.
just as the Weird List is not evidence either. it's just a List of weird facts that people are free to interpret as they choose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions