IWantYouBackTopic starter

Dear fellow Michael fans and BeLIEvers,

For those of you who don't know me yet, my name is Jenn Connor and I am a 17 year old singer from a small town in Canada. I'm also the creator of MJ Beatz Radio, which is a sister-site to this forum. I've been a BeLIEver since June 25, 2009, but I have been a fan of Michael Jackson since I was 4 years old.

I didn't become a BeLIEver because I was in denial of Michael's death. I became a BeLIEver because I truly believed that there were weird things going on surrounding Michael's death and that we were NOT being told the truth by the media and Michael's family. I heard Michael's life was in danger, so my ultimate belief is that Michael Jackson faked his death to save his life and the lives of his children and family.

I'm writing this post because, lately, ever since Whitney Houston passed away on the eve of the Grammys, I've been a little upset with some of the posts in regards to her passing. This forum is one of the most intelligent, exciting, polite, interesting, and FACTUAL forums I have ever been on and I LOVE it here but lately I've been starting to doubt some of the messages that have been posted in regards to Michael's death hoax relating to the sudden passing of Whitney Houston. I feel the need to address this issue because I have made a lot of friends here and I have a lot in common with those people I'm friends with and I just know that they might be thinking the exact same thing as I am.

I would really appreciate it if all of you took the time to read this whole post. But I know many of you don't like long reads, which I can understand. So, for those who do not like long reads, I will save you right now: This post, in a nutshell, is going to say that I believe Whitney's death has absolutely NOTHING to do with this death hoax whatsoever and that I am very upset that we BeLIEvers and Michael's hoax as a whole has stopped to investigate the sudden death of Whitney Houston looking for clues or answers from Michael and his family in regards to his "death". While I am going to address those things, this post is mainly going to state that in my opinion, Whitney Houston, unlike Michael, did NOT fake her death.

So, with that brief introduction, I will get started:

I wasn't going to submit this post at all but when I saw that there was now a WEIRD LIST based on Whitney Houston's death, I really felt I had to. I have read the "Whitney Houston Dead At 48" thread and, in my opinion, it seems to me that some beLIEvers are now thinking that Whitney Houston too faked her death just because there are a few apparently weird things surrounding it. This makes me feel really uneasy about this whole Michael Jackson Death Hoax because, as we all know, Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston are quite similar when it comes to their careers and reputations in the music industry. How? They are both LEGENDS. Michael Jackson is the King of Pop, with now a billion records sold and he has won 392 awards. He has broken almost every record a Pop artist can break and he has an absolutely incredible legacy. Whitney Houston, similarly, has broken many records herself, has won numerous awards, and has also sold millions of records. Therefore, it is easy to say that Whitney Houston's death, while maybe less surprising than "Michael's", would really hurt the hearts of fans and people all over the world and is therefore "death hoax" material, just like Elvis' death. From Elvis, to Michael, to Whitney Houston, it's now appearing to me that all of these icons/legends in music have a death hoax being created and attached to their deaths.

While it is true that all of these unforgettable icons such as Elvis, Michael, and Whitney seem to be famous enough and their death's sudden enough for a death hoax, I still believe Michael's case is very different and definitely more realistic than the possibility of Whitney faking her death. Allow me to explain why:

What made Michael Jackson's "death" so odd and completely shocking and sudden was that he was just about to go on a tour and, by looking at This Is It, was in the best shape of his life since his 2005 trial. Michael Jackson was ready to astound the world and reclaim his throne as being the greatest entertainer to ever live. He was in amazing shape and he was ready. The whole world knew he was ready and they were waiting to see what was reported to be the best show ever in history. Michael was ready and his fans were waiting. But then, just 8 days away from starting dress rehearsals and moving to London, BAM! Michael Jackson dies. Soon after he dies, we get fed all of these crazy things from fake ambulance pictures, to Michael hopping out of a coroner's van, to Joe Jackson laughing just one day after his son's death, to a weird man in a disguise at his funeral, to reports saying MJ was afraid for his life, to weird clues in This Is It, all the way up to weird tweets from his family members and friends, and even messages in Michael's lyrics! That to me, my friends, just SCREAMS that something isn't right here. The timing of Michael's death was just TOO perfect in regards to the This Is It tour. It just SCREAMS death hoax.

Now, let's move on to Whitney Houston's death. While there is a Weird List created based on her death, in my opinion, none of those things on that list are weirder than Michael's case. In fact, in my opinion, the things on that list aren't even half as weird as Michael's case. Whitney Houston wasn't in the best shape of her life, obviously. She wasn't about to go on tour. There were rumors about a comeback, a tour, and a new album. But they weren't set in stone. Tickets weren't being sold. She wasn't renting out the Staples Center, the Forum, and Center Staging to rehearse for a tour. The people of the world didn't know that she was going to go on tour and make a huge comeback. She wasn't ready. But Michael was - and the whole world knew about it. Also, after Whitney Houston's death, her DAUGHTER wasn't caught laughing a day after like Joe Jackson was after Michael "died". In fact, her daughter had a panic attack after her mother died and was rushed to the hospital. Does that sound like a daughter who's mother just faked her death? In my opinion, it doesn't. It sounds like a daughter who's completely in shock and upset that her mother just all of sudden passed away after seeing her just hours before her death. Now let's go to the funeral. Whitney's funeral, once again in my opinion, had nothing weird about it when you compare it to Michael's. She didn't have a choir singing "Soon and very soon, we are going to see the King" (or Queen in her case). She didn't have a strange hatman who looked like her in disguise as far as I could see. She didn't have Kenny Ortega or someone else that she would have in her inner circle messing up on dates saying "We were here 2 weeks ago". She didn't have a picture similar to Michael's "Liberian Girl" picture. And she didn't have a daughter who appeared to be faking her tears. There was none of that. But once again, Michael's funeral had ALL of that. His funeral seemed so fake and put-on compared to Whitney's. So what if their caskets looks similar? There's tonnes of caskets that look similar to each other. Plus, MJ and Whitney Houston were legends and the very famous get similar treatments. Therefore, their caskets are going to be a little similar.

Feel free to disagree with me if you like, but honestly, I am upset and completely, utterly SHOCKED that out of all of the facts we have found on Michael's death and out of all of the research we have done and the things we have seen, it has come to this. I'm shocked that Michael Jackson's death hoax has come to thinking "Hey! There's a few weird things about Whitney Houston's death! And she's another icon in the music business! She must have faked her death, too!" I'm shocked, I'm upset, and I'm sad because in the back of my mind there's a little voice saying to me that maybe this whole death hoax we have found isn't real and these ARE all just coincidences. And this voice is getting louder and louder every time I see another post that even implies Whitney may have faked her death as well. Heck, I'm all for comparing Whitney's death to Michael's and seeing how fake MJ's looked compared to Whitney's. That's what all our research is about. But to say Whitney may have faked her death too when, in my opinion, there isn't anything NEARLY as odd surrounding her death is a little too far out there for me and makes me think I'm wasting my time beLIEving.

If there's any of you who agree with me, I am happy and glad because it shows me a sign that maybe, just maybe, we can get this Michael Jackson Death Hoax back on track to where it used to be and to where it belongs while we let Whitney Houston watch over us from Heaven and let her family cope with this sudden loss.

This post is nothing personal towards any of you. I love you all and I love reading your posts about Michael and what you guys find and come up with. I just really wanted to share this.

God Bless you guys,
Jenn

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

Great post, Jenn...and I love MJ Beatz Radio!   /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for this post, Jenn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I pretty much agree with you.  I was kind of doubting if she escaped like our Michael but after today, I don't think so.  I really think she passed away.  :(   It would be wonderful if she escaped but I don't think she did.

And I have to say for being 17 years old, you sure are a superb writer.   /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Hi Jen. I can only speak for myself in this regard, and I am not decided what I think as yet about Whitney's death being a hoax or real. And to that end, I am watching and disecting the events/funeral footage because the Michael Death hoax has made this something that is now automatic for me. I will say however, that the funeral does 'feel' real and sincere to me, but that could also be because it comes from the baptist/gospel genre and I relate to that expression myself.
Please don't get upset with us. We must explore any and everything that could possibly be linked with the most obvious death hoax ever, which is the Michael Jackson Hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jenn, I'm with you on this one. Playing games is fun, but then there
is real death coming and it's not funny anymore. I know some people seriously go
as far as saying everyone from Lady D to Liz Taylor are alive and having
fun at Neverland, but let's keep it as real as we can - if they are smiling together
somewhere, it's in Heaven maybe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Very beautiful post!!! Really.... ::P

I am a believer and for this..... thanks to my heart... I mean...the first few days after June 25, I did not understand anything, I cried only....and I realized looking the memorial ( and crying as a fountain  ::P ).

Has been the heart to make me understand   suddenly at that moment   ... moonwalk_/ michael-jackson/ mj_dance/

For Whitney I don't know  :roll: ...perhaps she has faked his death.... my only hope if , is so  is that,  she is happy and serene  ::P

My heart, my soul and my mind from June 2009 are only for Michael and will it be forever  bearhug... and for him I'll never be tired of looking for news , informations , and believe me.... is a joy do it with all you !!!  ::P

L.O.V.E.      michael-jackson/

Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 10:17:45 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Jenn, I'm with you on this one. Playing games is fun, but then there
is real death coming and it's not funny anymore. I know some people seriously go
as far as saying everyone from Lady D to Liz Taylor are alive and having
fun at Neverland, but let's keep it as real as we can - if they are smiling together
somewhere, it's in Heaven maybe.
Thanks for your post Jenn,it was a very interesting read.To be honest,i don't believe Whitney's death is a hoax.I was hopeful that it was,but after her funeral today,i am pretty convinced,its not.To me it seems that her death was not an accidental death or related to natural causes.Her deaths bleeds ritual sacrifice,and it makes me angry to think about it.In my mind there are only two possibilities,her death is either a hoax,or ritual sacrifice.I had the same feelings regarding M.J.,but i am convinced,that he is still alive,somewhere.The one thing that gives me hope,that Whitney escaped,is i believe Micheal could be chosen by God,to save humanity from the evil powers,who controls the world,from behind the curtain.At this point,i think she really is gone,but i am not certain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

RK

In my mind there are only two possibilities,her death is either a hoax,or ritual sacrifice
^^^Word!! I got the feeling Tyler Perry seemed to be alluding to this evil when he spoke about nothing being able to separate us from the Love of God..not principalities, nor powers implying demonic powers. This is why it is easier to look at the possibility of a hoax first, because the second option is very painful to think about. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bodom

Great comparisons, Jenn. I watched Whitney's funeral also and it WAS the real thing. I kept thinking about MJ's and there are SO many questions about his memorial. I've always said the Jacksons did not appear to be "grieving" like everyone else does. Katherine was at Target buying sleeping bags and Joe was laughing with Jesse Jackson the very next day - when someone very close to you has just died, that behavior does NOT happen. I'm glad the kids are doing "great", but my children lost their dad when they were young and they went through "hell" and still are. Then when TII came out I just knew that the film was NOT intended for MJ's personal library like they said. It was filmed to be a movie and what a great MOVIE it was. Since then I have looked for other hints. After watching Whitney's funeral today, maybe the non-believers will take notice when we point out certain things. I believe MJ is with his kids each day - that's the reason they are doing "great".   michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Still Rockin' Our World

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Thanks Jenn.....I don't for one second believe Whitney faked her death....

But I do believe the illuminati's secret agenda has its filthy hands all over this recent death...

They leave clues with numerology...just to create fear.  And because all of us here on this forum have been awakened to this evil side, we become more suspicious and tear everything to shreads...Its called "Michaeling".  Its another murder....RIP Whitney..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

Thank u soo much Jen to finaly said that LOUD!!
And for 17 of age you are truly remarkable writer and Very intelligent@@ - God bless you!
 As a students of the hoaxland we most b not learning well the most essentual lesson - PATIENCE.  And keep our mind preoccupyed on very quiet recent time with just digging "clue" here and there only going to undervalued the true MJ Hoax picture.

Saddly, Whitney Houston is truly gone (R.I.P.)  and the only similarity to MJ on high note of that sudden loss - that she was one of the FEW who really fight back on the SATANIC industry of interteinment , is nothing PURE is left there anymore and i just truly hope that Michael wl comeback  wth CHANGE THE WORLD aim before another tragedy is claiming someone life and before our children wl lost theire mind over all of that madness and brainwashing upthere(((. 
Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 12:27:30 AM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Thank you.
It might be the right moment to sit back and "let it simmer".

Not everything is man-made but sure is made for a purpose.
If only we keep our eyes and soul open and keep us standing still in awe - childlike - how much life is giving to us abundantly and this also in times of a passing.

1 Corinthians 13
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

This is so true when emotions are surfing high waves.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Jenn, YOU ARE AMAZING!  I love your analysis.  /bravo/   While I am not going to comment on that, I AM going to comment on what I see as the dynamics of people's behavior as I see it and on my current position--emphasis on current.

As Grace said (so eloquently, by the way, thank you ::P) we may have to let this simmer.  I think that the shock/ resonance of Whitney's death is what beLIEvers are responding to and putting pieces up for analysis--because through our own experience we know not to rely on what we are told. We should also keep in mind not to rely on each other tooooooooo much--as that is akin to giving our power away, while at the same time appreciating and loving the various directions we all take one another. However, in all of this circular questioning we need to take note of where WE stand.  You have certainly gone through that process yourself and have clarified that for yourself and communicated that to others with regard to Whitney. /bravo/  Others are still getting their bearings!

I feel VERY unsettled about Whitney's death (not in hoax terms, but in terms of the INDUSTRY), and of the timing. So I am going to recount some of my unsettled thoughts--I am not researching Whitney ( as an over 50 year old breadwinner for the family I don't have alot of TIME-- I give my research time to Michael). So, that being said, it is my understanding that  she DID have things on the horizon; she had the Grammy's, she has her movie coming out, she was active in the industry again.  I did watch the memorial service; I was struck my several things. Costner telling the story of the production for The Bodyguard waiting for her to be free to do the movie  and the auditioning her for the role, and the references he made of answering  to TPTB of "yes I noticed that she is black" (sic) etc....reinforced for me that things I have discovered since becoming a beLIEver about racism in the industry from TPTB and its direct influence on Michael. Also that she was not a woman known for going along with other's agendas.......So far THAT is how it is resonating in me, and my response is despair for our glorious ARTISTS.

I am shocked by her death. I do not believe the media's hype around the circumstances--for me, the TRUTH of it IS simmering... What I have learned is that when I come across internet stories about it which are disrespectful to Whitney and her loved ones, I now make sure to comment on my disgust of the way they are reporting the story to let them know that I for one do not buy into their tabloid trash and am not going along with their agenda. That is as much ACTION as I can take for now on that FRONT with regard to Whitney... I would love to believe that it is a hoax, that we on Earth have not lost that golden piece of God's light known as Whitney Houston; and perhaps that is some of the same feeling that others have, and are exploring it for themselves and expressing it in terms that are not yet fully formed--which I think serves a good purpose on this forum--exploration.

In terms of this forum, I have been aware that people have been waiting and watching during a lull-- the whole thread about who is still here, and most responses were about reading and waiting etc.....Well I for one think that the news about Whitney and the news about Tohme Tohme is very significant in the scheme of things. It feels like the egg is just beginning to crack open. I am aware that usually there is a rush of pent up energy after a lull--I think on this forum it is palpable (sp?). I beLIEve this is the beginning of ALOT more to come.

I think it is ALWAYs good to notice when it comes up for you to QUESTION what you believe-- even if it is the Hoax...Keeps things in check! AND it is okay if positions shift.

My current reality is I do not consider myself a beLIEVer-- I consider myself a KNOWER in terms of the hoax. 

I just want to now make changes in the WORLD to make it SAFE for Michael to BAM. For me that requires Man in the Mirror  ACTION and I have been busy EVERY DAY and making plans to take more ACTION to make a difference in this world.  That is creating a great deal more higher frequency ENERGY for me and those around me and we just keep going.  I hope that is the reality for Michael now--Still such dark forces surrounding him and people like Whitney -- I am trying to channel THIS piece of God's light to shine on that darkness nowadays, with INTENTION. On that energetic level I am trying to become aware of joining with others to do just that and raise the frequency of vibratonal energy on a spiritual level. "I want to take you higher!" (SLY--soooooo good!).

In so doing I have come to a place of accepting that THIS is where I am meant to BE in the context of the hoax (I am one of those people that were called to this, I didn't seek it consciously!--once called this has been transformative for me). So for me this is all about TRANSFORMATION, attending to spirit and from there, taking DIFFERENT ACTION in this world.  In that way my life is becoming more fullfilled,and while I genereate that extra energy toward Michael's call to L.O.V.E., I am not waiting for HIS Bam, I am creating MY BAM in hopes that it will help make it safe for him--but I am not relying on his BAM before something happens with me (as IF there is a difference between any of us -- --not).

So from one who is not 17 (well, okay my 17 year old me comes out sometimes), I just want you to know I love your expression of where you are right now and your beautiful ability in the use of language to express yourself.  I also want to THANK you for Beatz radio which has kept me company on my journies on the net--and exposed me to more beauty in his music than I was previously aware of--which got me going to surround myself in amazement of what his music does to me-- he speaks to my SOUL. And listening to my SOUL has made all the difference... THANK YOU bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

having been to many funerals over the years,whitney houstons was absolutely as a funeral is,grief,tears,emotions,love,espect etc.....michaels funeral does not begin to compare to it,in many ways...i.e. no priest to be seen,no grief,tears,etc. what mystifies me still is,we are no further towards the truth with mj.............how can that be after so long ???? peace be with you all here and much love xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions