MJonmind

IMO not only media, but history books, religious books are also mixtures of truth and lies. That's why MJ/TS/Front urges us to investigate, dig, examine from all sides.  "Truth" is tricky and complicated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Those who rule: write history. Those who conquer: rewrite history to their liking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I’m still out a limb about the cause of Whitney’s death.  I don’t doubt she was still using, but if so, then certainly she would seem more apt to have died at home from drugs than in a hotel with all those people about.  The circumstances are a little suspicious, especially her body guard leaving her alone, returning and starting to put his key in the door, then thinking better of it.  did he think better or did something else detur him?  His demeanor during his remarks disturbed me a bit, as if he was leaving gaps to be filled in by whom ever was listening.  As did Jesse Jackson’s presence on the stage with nothing to say, just looking out of place somehow, as if he was a bodyguard himself.  There have been some rumors going around that have not been authenticated, so I’ll not repeat them.    Something about it feels a bit off kilter and I would not be surprised at all if it soon turned into an investigation of foul play.   /cook/
You made some good points here ! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions