Harry Potter and Michael Jackson
February 18, 2012, 06:46:31 AM
Hi everyone! I've been thinking recently about something in HP's case.  I found many similarity with MJ in this story and also concerning the hoax. i'd like to share it with you :)
So what About Harry Potter?
First, who is HP? He is a little boy of 10 years old. He always felt that he was different, you know out of the " muggles world", One Day, he receives a letter from hogward school telling him that he is a wizzard and belongs to an other world. in this world he learns very soon that he is the most famous person living, and 4 years later  that he has a mission, he is the chosen one from a prophecy predicting a war between Good and Evil ( lord Voldemort). he is the one fighting against the devil and in deathly Hollows he fakes his death pretending that Lord Voldemord killed him and is the winner. then, he shows to all people that he is ALIVE and his sacrifice save all of them.. very weird isn't it?

Now let's talk about Michael.
Michael  becomes a member of jackson five at 10 years old. he starts to become famous, and later become the most famous person in the world TOO. Then, we might suppose that he is also the chosen one predicted in prophecies, and religions called the Archangel Michael . he is the one fighting against the devil just as Harry Potter !!!! 2 years ago he has faked his death, pretending that THEY were now  the winners of this story, just as HP did... and what is happening right now? they are laughing about him, making fun of him telling of his plastic churgeries,  destroying him more and more  treating him like a a waste being disrespectfull toward him, despite ALL what he has done for US!!! is this fare? of course no.. but surely MJ knew this.
Like HP they make fun of him, they beat him, kick him, offends him become they think he is DEAD when he is NOT . just as Michael Jackson ...
And this sacrifice is embodied by this HOAX, Michael " has sacrified his life" to us, i don't think i go too far because he really did it. he was killed, humiliated , crucified no ONE would have been strong enough to support what he supported. I really mean it NO ONE

Okay so, in michael case i have understood that anything is possible, and now learning of this hoax   i'm totally convinced :p . So, I really don't know HOW this similitaries came out, nor how is it possible that SO many stories, or fairytales seem to be clearly related to only ONE person. Michael Jackson. Anyway, proofs are there, and we don't invent so i don't know how he did that but he DID it.
I really don't understand why this guy seem to be everywhere, and also nowhere.. but  heyou know it's Michael Jackson .. so i stop trying to find explications . lolol/.
however  i have to tell you something again !!

All this similarities in HP and MJ made me realised that MJland is REALY similar to HPland.
Look at that,  we are millions of people all  around the world gathered for only ONE person. We all have one commun point .  wizzards have their own signs like hats on the top of their heard, magic wands  and all stuff just as we have too. A hat,  gloove, and some dance moving and other things that only us  can understand  haha ! it's like we live a double life between reality and MJ land, just like Harry potter.  And more again! it's like we all have  Michael in our blood, i mean like we were intended to be drawn to him at at special time of our life , some of us used to live in mj land since their childhood  because of their parents and became fan too , it's like Ron who lives in magic world since his birth.. and  others who became mj fans later  ;)
also wizzard hide their origin, their world to the whole world, like Mj fans we are used to hidding our world because no one really  understand us, it's like we truly are living in an other planet were everything is reversed!! even our walk  just thinking about  moonwalking xDDD .. so i would say that the non fan world are like muggles.. i don't say that by coincidence, because loving MJ make us really different to other people we don't really belong to their reality anymore you know? and i don't really think that twilight or star wars fans, or other celebrities fanworld are the same case as MJ fan .. well i mean, we are really millions of poeple around the worlds in every country, every place culture relig bow/ion races and age !! and well wait it's Michael Jackson we are talking about so can't be compared period.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: Harry Potter and Michael Jackson
February 18, 2012, 12:42:07 PM
Mimi248,

Yes, there are many parallels between the story of Harry Potter and MJ.   My feeling is that he was involved in many projects, movies, books over the years that would help bring us together and "heal the world".   I started realizing it during the summer of 2009 after he "died" because I started to look back and think back about everything.   The more we look, the more we find and it keeps on going !!!!!    It's soooo amazing.  I don't think there could ever be a person on earth who could do that, you're right only one. 

Love You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

February 18, 2012, 06:05:04 PM
This topic made me remember a tweet from Paris a couple of days ago.

Paris Jacksoη @ParisJackson

Thank You J.K Rowling for my Childhood <3

I haven't gotten into the whole HP thing like most of the world but from your posts there are similarities for sure. Thanks for sharing :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

curls

February 19, 2012, 01:44:57 AM
This was so 'coincidental' to read Mimi, as last night I watched 'HP and the Half Blood Prince', (I got the whole set as a Christmas present!) and was struck by The Chosen One as well as many similarities to the special effects in Ghosts, such as walking sideways up a wall, and 'spirits' entering and leaving bodies, like MJ did to the Mayor.

Good versus evil is such a ubiquitous theme in literature and the arts that personally, I don't think it means MJ had any direct,  personal involvement in the HP books or films.  He is the epitome of good overcoming evil, so it naturally follows that we 'see' him everywhere that this idea is being portrayed.

It'd be interesting to know if J.K. Rowling is a fan though! Or indeed, if MJ is a fan of Harry Potter - maybe he got some ideas from him!

Oh and Mimi, I'm really looking forward to watching the Deathly Hallows now that you've told me Harry fakes his death! Not a spoiler, more of an incentive!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 19, 2012, 02:22:21 AM
mimi248, thank you for your comparison! Interesting! If you think of more details please add them.

I've never actually watched a whole HP movie, and yet I watched the whole Lord of the Rings series a couple of times each, and read all 4 books including the Hobbit, which movie is coming out in Dec. this year.  I really should watch all the HP stuff.  It was all because the evangelical christian world decided that the Lord of the Rings was a Christian allegory, but Harry Potter was devilish and to be avoided. errrr ;)

I would say if any copying of ideas went on that MJ was first before HP came out. From Wiki:

The Harry Potter film series is a You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginfilm series based on the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginr novelsby the British author You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. The series is distributed by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginand consists of eight You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login beginning with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (2001) and culminating with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2(2011).
Michael Jackson's Ghostsis a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login starring You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMichael Jackson, co-written by horror novelist Stephen King and directed by film director and special effects guru Stan Winston which could also be classified as a long-form music video. It was filmed and first screened in 1996 and released along with select prints of the film Stephen King's THINNER. It was released a year later internationally on VHS and Video CD.
The film tells the story of a scary
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with supernatural powers, who is being forced out of a small town by its mayor, pictured as a comically arrogant, plump man who bears more than a passing resemblance to Thomas Sneddon (the main prosecutor in Jackson's infamous child sexual abuse case from three years earlier). The movie includes a series of dance routines performed by Michael Jackson and his "family" of ghouls. Every song from the film was taken from Michael Jackson's HIStory and Blood on the Dance Floor albums.
HIStory and Blood on the Dance Floor were released in 1997.
Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 02:27:39 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2012, 06:49:10 AM
Yes I too for a long time throught there was a connection to HP and MJ death hoax and is it rumoured that a businessman gave the money for the frist book to be published and that businessman was Michael? I don't believe in coincidences everything happens for a reason and that reason is Believe, Keep The Faith and remember Its All For L O V E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

February 19, 2012, 10:51:32 AM
Thank u for  sharing that with us MIMI! @@

i just would like to remind us on KEY point in regards of parallel between HP and  Michael, as of-
WHY Valdermort was UNABLE to Kill Harry in contrary to ALL other Good wizards who cant overcame power of dark magic?

BECAUSE HP IS INHERITED DARK POWER AS A PART OF HIS DNA FROM HIS PARENTS - so there was  half of white and dark magic power in him as his roots coming from both side - and so Valdermort cant succeed wth Harry as he cant kill his own darkness.

Now to the MJ - especially after reading  brilliant article posted by @Paula-c  on "Whitney  Housten dead at 48" which is called   WH death and the Secret-Society Called  Music Industry.
As to summing up to the MJ point - you HAVE TO BE PART of all that evil to be able to destroy that, to KNOW that side of the game to b able to predicted and UNFORTUNATELY to play by THEIR rules to fool then off when u shifting game to ur side - and most important - UR PURE HEART AND SOUL SHOULD NOT TOCHED BY ALL THAT MADNESS((...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
February 19, 2012, 11:07:13 AM
Actually MJ was a huge fan of Harry Potter and had written songs for a musical of Harry Potter (not sure which one) but JK Rowling refused
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

February 19, 2012, 11:26:17 AM
Can u imagine our Michael with all his innocence and charm  go through all THAT torture??
And not losted all good intention on his heart and keep his soul free from them and STILL be ALIVE now??-  we should truly hail him as a sant after all!!

If he truly was initiated as a wizard i cant say - because he bond wth the Industry from such early age and later on his spiritual fearlessness definitely should protected him - BUT all that zombie land which come out alive in TII surely overgrow to another dimention - as a bounded souls that became free of dark manipulation and back to life and light!
Just cant get out of Nicki Minaj quote on her answer WHY she was participate on such diabocal production on the Grammy - "I could have chosen to do a no-brainer pop song, BUT I CANT DO IT ANYMORE. I have to STAY TRUE to what I am doing.*" (((

Those DARK forces seems too real to be ignored anymore and they going after pure SOULS of OUR CHILDREN  and NO LESS!!...
 I believe we can declare that as a WAR and may
Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 12:55:57 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

February 19, 2012, 11:31:06 AM
And may GOD please bless Michael and help us all!
Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 11:43:36 AM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 19, 2012, 03:17:48 PM
Thank you for these interesting connections. It's been a while when I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 & 2 at the cinema. Personally, I think this part was the best, not only because of the special effects, but also the captivating story of Harry's search for the 3 magical deathly hallows and his fight for justice. I thought it was awesome.
Especially in part 2 I was thinking of Michael when Harry played (faked) dead to fool Voldemort. It then becomes very clear who are the bad ones (Draco) and who are supporting Harry. In Michael's case I hope it will become clear who are right and who are wrong too, during his "absence".
Although HP and the Deathly Hallows was the last part, I'm pretty sure that there will be a sequel, because this movie ended with Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny happily watch as their children depart for school on the Hogwarts Express. Their adventures at Hogwarts may be over but they are now part of something new and even more amazing: guiding their children through their own adventures.
Wouldn't it be great if Michael will be part of the production of the sequel(s), who knows ;)

Harry re-awakens in the Forest, but plays dead to fool Voldemort. Narcissa Malfoy bends down to him and checks his pulse to find him alive. She covertly asks if Draco is still alive, to which Harry confirms by nodding slightly. Knowing all that she needs to know, Narcissa lies to the Death Eaters that Harry is dead. Voldemort and the Death Eaters march back to the castle with Hagrid tearfully carrying Harry in his arms. Voldemort triumphantly declares Harry's death to the castle, causing Ginny to start screaming in heartbreak and disbelief, only to be held back by Arthur Weasley as she attempts to run over to 'Harry's dead body'. She keeps struggling until Voldemort keeps her and everyone else back with a wave of his wand. He announces to them that the time has come for them to either join him or die. Against his better judgement, Draco emerges from the other Hogwarts members to be with his parents and Voldemort gives him a congratulatory hug. Neville steps forward and after enduring some taunting from Voldemort, he declares that they are not finished. He said they may have lost Harry, Fred, Remus, Tonks, and many others, but they died fighting for liberty and justice. He also surmised that they still carried those they love in their hearts which is the reason enough to keep fighting to the end. Proving himself a true Gryffindor, Neville pulls the Sword of Gryffindor out of the Sorting Hat, which he has found in the rubble of the castle. At that moment, Harry jumps out of Hagrid's arms and reveals himself to everyone around him that he is still alive, to the great relief of his friends and allies. Voldemort, totally thunderstruck, is furious that he has failed again to kill Harry and fires more curses at Harry, who runs to join the others back in the castle. Many Death Eaters quickly realise Voldemort's failure will mark a turn in the tide, so they choose to Disapparate while Narcissa and Draco retreat on foot across the Viaduct Bridge. Bellatrix angrily urges Lucius to help the Death Eaters but after all that has happened, Lucius chooses to abandon the Death Eaters. As the remaining Death Eaters initiate one final stand against the defenders of Hogwarts, Lucius takes one last look at the castle, his old comrades and his former master, and runs to catch up with his family.

According to this article Michael is a big "Harry Potter" fan:
Michael is said to be such a big "Harry Potter" fan he owns a first edition copy of JK Rowling's debut novel "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone," which is worth around $20,000.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

February 20, 2012, 02:08:06 AM
Skyways
i just would like to remind us on KEY point in regards of parallel between HP and  Michael, as of-
 WHY Valdermort was UNABLE to Kill Harry in contrary to ALL other Good wizards who cant overcame power of dark magic?

Quite early on TS redirected to Daniel 6:22, something along the same line.

22My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.

I found Jk Rowling’s story of when she wrote the first book interesting.
Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 02:10:38 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

February 20, 2012, 03:33:04 AM
Thank u for reminding MJonmind!
You have digging even more deep@@ - its pleasure to see how pieces fall on place one way or another!@@ 

BLESSINGS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions