MJonmind

Its her
I always thought this guy was chosen for his appearance, to be a scary bad guy (ACTOR), in MJ's Hoax plans.
Yep, that's what I've thought too! And I think MJ made-up that phone call to June Gatlin, about how scared he was of TT. Much like the drugged speech under Murray's care.  MJ said to Geraldo Rivera, "I'm having a lot of fun!"  TT is probably a really good guy, who really IS friends with MJ.

He reminds me of the Rondo Hatton style character played by Rick Baker in the movie The Rocketeer, which I've seen lots.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Its her
I always thought this guy was chosen for his appearance, to be a scary bad guy (ACTOR), in MJ's Hoax plans.
Yep, that's what I've thought too! And I think MJ made-up that phone call to June Gatlin, about how scared he was of TT. Much like the drugged speech under Murray's care.  MJ said to Geraldo Rivera, "I'm having a lot of fun!"  TT is probably a really good guy, who really IS friends with MJ.

He reminds me of the Rondo Hatton style character played by Rick Baker in the movie The Rocketeer, which I've seen lots.

Hi MJonmind :)

In the picture of T.T. you posted here, he's trying to be fierce, but his eyes laugh   albino/.

I heard him speak about MJ in such warm fuzzy tone, once in 2009, it sounded like MJ scripted it, himself (would he do THAT???  :o ) and it beLIED his hit-man looks!

SOME albino/ thing is off, here, alright.
:lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

paula-c

Documents of the demand credits of Nimue.
Some  details that the post of she is too long, you can see more in the forum

So far this was the most odd and interesting part:

Note that about "Jackson passing" the Estate does not call attention to the loss of the family, instead it says:

"SADLY FOR MILLIONS OF FANS ACROSS THE GLOBE"

Which means it is not sad for Michael's family the passing away on Jun 25 2009, only for the FANS

It says Michael signed the contract at 2009 but if I recall correctly from AEG it was signed Dec 2008.

Why would AEG pay for the rent of Carolwood dr., since Dec 2008 if the contract was signed only at 2009?

Is this a typo?, O2 conference at March 2008??

Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 07:19:16 PM by paula-c
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

IMHO - I see flashes of insanity, and being  a conman, in TT's eyes. I've seen this in two people's eyes before; one murdered a mutual friend in cold blood (no joke), and the other, brutalized, raped, beat women, one after the other, and put them into the hospital, after using their children as collateral.

I've seen the darkest in men's hearts...and after ALL his bloody damn lawsuits settled out of court? I'll bet money he's definitely a bad frickin' bad guy!! >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal