Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I thought it sounded like him, but I admit that I hadn't listened to the whole thing, and did not hear the last few seconds until now. She's saying:

"Can you all hear me? can everybody here me? I want to say something, Why you all crying? we do not need any shortages on the computer cause you all crying.  stop that, I do not have noah’s arc"
…  :?... WTF??... lolol/

So... idk

My translation of that is this: Said person recorded it where children are, and left the speakers open. Children started to cry, ergo the teacher in the lab said that they didn't need any shortages on the computer, because they're all crying. The snippet about "Noah's arc" was in response to THEIR CRYING, as in needing an arc to ride on all the tears. Sounds like Private or Sunday school to me.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

acidlabz

It doesn't sound quite right to me... a very good impersonator. The reason they've made it sound like it's through a phone is to disguise the voice. When I record my own voice singing, I sometimes add this type of effect and it makes my voice sound awesome, and most importantly... not like mine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
See why I think that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login <<<

We've Got Drug Addiction, In The Minds Of The Weak, We've Got So Much Corruption, Police Brutality. We've Got Streetwalkers, Walkin' Into Darkness, Tell Me, What Are We Doin', To Try To Stop This? Why You Wanna Trip On Me?

Tink

I detest iphone apps - and THIS is why. Karma will get the fakes - faster than they know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

I posted this one earlier in the Whitney thread, because I believe it's him.  :(
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfnhq447AZ0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
it sounds like him from what i could hear...it's sounds muffled or static. where are people finding these recordings of mj? and why do people always think that peterpanpyt is mj? it's not mj. -_-
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I posted this one earlier in the Whitney thread, because I believe it's him.  :(
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfnhq447AZ0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
it sounds like him from what i could hear...it's sounds muffled or static. where are people finding these recordings of mj? and why do people always think that peterpanpyt is mj? it's not mj. -_-

yeah...after I actually listened to the whole thing I realized it definitely isn't MJ. Is probably that peterpanpyt guy - impersonator? idk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

yeah...after I actually listened to the whole thing I realized it definitely isn't MJ. Is probably that peterpanpyt guy - impersonator? idk

lol idk..i'm still wondering where people are getting these voices of supposedly "MJ" is singing. i don't think peterpanpyt would even sound like this if he sang something. probably can't even sing.. lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions