sometimes it's hard to hear,but I also thinks it's really is Michael. umm what years is this from?? I have a crazy idea.maybe it's from this year. I for sure has never heard of this before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

msgitm

Uploaded the day she dies?  If Michael is alive than it's very possible he put this out so fans know she's alive, too!  Just thinking out loud...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

What is this?  Sounds like a stoned or sleepy MJ but most likely a fake.  He talks about Whitney at the end.

[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/M0X-xYPg57Q[/embed]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

@msgitm - a warning on the sound there? I have music sensitive speakers, and the bad quality just raked my base!

That's so fake, I could bank on it! It even says fake in the header. Haven't we all heard him in the studio live enough, to not believe a photo and bad imitation of him?

Michael also was never sleepy in the recording studio. Professionals just don't do that. They do a warm-up on their voice first, and hit the studio
ready!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Thanks for sharing this. I'm also conflicted with the Whitney song and would love to know when it was really sung, not just uploaded. Some parts do sound like Michael but maybe someone has become a great imitator? I'm not sure about the Mickey MJ but didn't get the same vibe when watching the video. I think it's a good impersonator - JMO. The last video was definitely a fake - I only had to listen to 5 seconds before I wanted to turn it off. Michael never does that to me no matter how "sleepy" he may be.

I guess my opinion is that the Whitney video is Michael. Maybe he did that as his own tribute to Whitney knowing he couldn't come out publicly. I think he's really grieving over her untimely death and that makes me sad to think about.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I remember first hearing this Whitney song and feeling it was Michael and I still do.  I distincly remember saying to mself that I had never seen it before and woondering where it came from.  But now in hindsight it’s quite a coincidence that it only recently surfaced and soon after Whitney is dead. :?:  Makes you wonder if there was a reason for it, a message of sorts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Whitney died last Saturday.  Her funeral is this Saturday.  There is no suspense about her burial, no memorials, no freezing of her body and keeping her unburied for 70 plus days.  Her colleagues are coming out full force with endearments and condolences, without fear of any retribution.  Even Ms Diana Ross came front and center.  Make me believe she would stay hidden and quiet for months and months after Michael died.  And apparently no one was sworn to any vows of silence.  Her death and the arrangements are being done with class.  I applaud her mother for not caving in to the hype.  I  would think some red flags would be going up for people who for what ever reason believes that that circus surrounding Michael’s “death” was real.  Like I’ve said a million times, if Michael were really dead, his family would have never allowed things to go down the way they did and Michael would be buried in a place similar to the way he lived his life and in the way he said himself he wanted, where children would be.  My guess: Neverland!  Michael lives!  If not, his family should really, really be ashamed because I am for them. /cook/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Sarahli, I also believe that this is Michael singing Whitney's song.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What is this?  Sounds like a stoned or sleepy MJ but most likely a fake.  He talks about Whitney at the end.

[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/M0X-xYPg57Q[/embed]

lolol/  That is so bad...really.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Tink

I posted this one earlier in the Whitney thread, because I believe it's him.  :(
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfnhq447AZ0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

THIS sounds like Michael, with spontaneity. Then after he's done, a teacher is giving someone
the third degree, about "Authority!" Oopsie!  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

I posted this one earlier in the Whitney thread, because I believe it's him.  :(
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfnhq447AZ0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

THIS sounds like Michael, with spontaneity. Then after he's done, a teacher is giving someone
the third degree, about "Authority!" Oopsie!  lolol/
Could be Grace reprimanding the kids?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have compared the 2 vids, and I believe it is Michael, same tones in his voice. wish we could overlay them or something technical like that lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I have compared the 2 vids, and I believe it is Michael, same tones in his voice. wish we could overlay them or something technical like that lol

I'll see if I can do that, but I've lost a much needed software...if I'm polite enough, I can go to the Lab, and run both through there. I could then actually examine the harmonic frequencies, and see if there's a match, but I also will need to download both videos, and this is beginning to possibly expose computers to viruses & worms, so I'll have to set up a Demon box to catch them. I'm personally not that sophisticated, I'm just a 2D/3D person - I need the guys in the Lab to help me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I thought it sounded like him, but I admit that I hadn't listened to the whole thing, and did not hear the last few seconds until now. She's saying:

"Can you all hear me? can everybody here me? I want to say something, Why you all crying? we do not need any shortages on the computer cause you all crying.  stop that, I do not have noah’s arc"
…  :?... WTF??... lolol/

So... idk
Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 08:06:47 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
OMG! no lo se, no podria asegurar por la mala calidad del sonido. Pero miren esto

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hpHOijVg9q4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ofxLdtQq6Pw[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions