It is just me or this interview is kinda odd  :idea:  :? ??? Why was Janet laughing when Anderson asked her about Whitney ??? And she did that twice  :? .

Anyone understands the pain that Whitney Houston's family is feeling right now, it's Janet Jackson.
After losing her brother, Michael Jackson, in June 2009, she became a rock for the Jackson family and learned invaluable life lessons -- ones that she attempts to impart on the February 20 episode of Anderson.

"I couldn't believe it. Immediately I started shaking," Janet says when she heard about Whitney's death on the news. "I was trying to text everyone that I knew to let them know and I was speechless. I could not believe it ... I still can't believe it when I hear them playing tribute to her on the radio. It's still such a shock to me. I don't want to believe it."

"It's very, very devastating and I pray for her and her family, even Bobby. I mean he's going through so much. They are all going through so much. The mother, it's very sad."

When asked to compare her experience to this one, and pass along any advice to Bobbi Kristina, Janet says, "It's a very, very tough time. Even though it's still a loss. I lost my brother  :cry: , she lost her mother. There's still a difference, even though there's still a loss to a family, I don't know what that's like being so young. It was hard for me. It was very very difficult for me. I didn't want to accept it, it's very difficult. You have to come to terms at some point, you have to actually give it up to God and it sounds so mean but you have to move on you can't hold onto that because it can be very devastating. But you have to go on with life. You figure out a way to move on. It's always right here. There's never a day, not one day has gone by where I don't think about my brother and my other brothers and sisters say the same thing."

Watch a preview of Janet's episode and be sure to tune in to Anderson on February 20.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Janet Jackson Remembers Whitney Houston
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY21x1HjyjY[/youtube]

Janet Jackson Offers Advice to Whitney Houston's Daughter, Bobbi Kristina
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z99c3clSU8&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this with us. What I see is that maybe Janet does smile or laugh when she's uncomfortable, just like she said in the interview about Michael.

I think the Jacksons are very compassionate people who will reach out to help in any way they can. What a sad time this is for Whitney's family and friends and for the music world at large.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Janet was obviously nervous and still in chock.
Everyone express their emotions in difference ways.

I know that when someone want to bring up a subject that is very painful for me to talk about I tend to smile alot and sort of "laugh" when I don't know what to say or when it is emberrasment.

Whitney and Michael are probably together making a duet in heaven.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

Wow....I just think that with her smiling doesn't mean that she knows something that we don't. IMO it's just that she's in a state of shock or disbelief when she smiles. But she is right....ppl do have to move on. It's in God's hands.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

^^^^^ I agree, I don't think it means she's hiding anything. I laugh when I'm sad, embarassed, nervous uncomfortable, and even when I'm crying sometimes.

P.S Oh my godddd she's gorgeous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with folks above. Jacksons do tend to hide all negative emotions
behind smiles and even laughs. That's the way they were raised maybe.
Maybe it's just natural, I do that a lot, too. In public.

She is lovely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Anyone understands the pain that Whitney Houston's family is feeling right now, it's Janet Jackson.

The world is still in shock and even more I can imagine that it is not easy for Janet to give an interview, just a few days after Whitney's passing. We still don't know what happened. If you think of it that she probably has to deal with a lot of emotions right now, I think she did the interview pretty well.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
One thing I did notice, & have seen many FBI shows on deception & lying. What always is present is when someone is lying, they tend to look down, or flutter thier eyelashes. When deception is present, those are tell tale signs. When Janet says she thinks about Michael & her other brothers everyday, she looks right at him. She's being honest, she does think about them.

But when she mentions she lost her brother, ( her eyes go down, until she's done with that part) & back up when she goes back to telling the truth.

When she's reminising about Whitney & Janet visiting each other in the dressing rooms, she's telling the truth, she looks at him, & can see Janet's picturing those moments.

Look at other videos with Janet, she tends to do that when she's "fibbing" or not revealing the whole truth about something.

Making eye contact is easier when a person is telling the truth.

Try it out, on someone, believe me you'll be able to tell when their lying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One thing I did notice, & have seen many FBI shows on deception & lying. What always is present is when someone is lying, they tend to look down, or flutter thier eyelashes. When deception is present, those are tell tale signs. When Janet says she thinks about Michael & her other brothers everyday, she looks right at him. She's being honest, she does think about them.

But when she mentions she lost her brother, ( her eyes go down, until she's done with that part) & back up when she goes back to telling the truth.

When she's reminising about Whitney & Janet visiting each other in the dressing rooms, she's telling the truth, she looks at him, & can see Janet's picturing those moments.

Look at other videos with Janet, she tends to do that when she's "fibbing" or not revealing the whole truth about something.

Making eye contact is easier when a person is telling the truth.

Try it out, on someone, believe me you'll be able to tell when their lying.

Also, looking to the left, is indicative of deceit/lying
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Yep Tink......forgot that one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Janet has said that when she's upset she tends to smile.  She seems more shocked over Whitney's death than when she talked about Michael's "passing".   I think she knows she is a terrible liar and that's why she hasn't been "the voice" for the Jackson's, but LaToya and Jermaine took over that job.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

What's with the usage of the word 'passed.'  I have NEVER used that word as a substitute for 'dead,' nor have I known anyone personally who has.  That the Jacksons used it I attributed to a means of avoiding the word 'dead.'  But Anderson Cooper used it.  Sorry, that's not an Eastern bred upper class way of talking, I don't think.  And he seemed uncomfortable using the word.

And I don't buy the explanation that Janet smiles when she's sad.  She may not be a bad actress.  She just can't seem to keep a straight face.  I have a hunch Whitney is not dead.  Both Cooper and Janet know it.  That's why the interview seemed so awkward. 

If I am wrong, and it's little more than a hunch on my part, I am totally sorry if I offended anyone, but we've been down this road before cuz it just feels like familiar territory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

has anyone taken a look at whether or not the jacksons all use the term my brother verses michael every time they discuss this ? remember they have in fact lost a brother. some of them (it is possible) may not even have been more than vaugely aware that this brother exsisted before the events of 2009 . so my question is have they actually said his name when talking about this or always my brother?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

msgitm

I don't know what the heck to believe anymore???  The more crap I see coming out of TMZ the more I start to question Whitney's death.  I sadly think she has passed away but could this be anymore "Michael-ish"?  The King & Queen of Pop both "gone too soon" seems rather odd. 

I, too, have never heard anyone use the term "passed" until MJ‘s family started using it.  It’s an incomplete sentence!  It sounds like he passed gas or something. lol  I tell you - since June 25th, 2009 I feel like I’m living in Bizzaro World.

Note* If Whitney Houston has passed away, RIP lovely lady. You and your heavenly voice will be greatly missed. <3
Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 11:38:05 AM by msgitm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

I think we are going to divide this forum by 2 . half screen for michael jackson death hoax and the other half for witney houston death hoax  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions