sonTopic starter

Challenging the Religious theory
October 15, 2011, 01:12:13 PM
On Michael:

We need to focus on MJ's human side, what evidence can we say alludes to the faked death actually happening and then try to peace together a purpose. A problem with many hoax believers is they make theories without gathering direct evidence first. I would argue that's why we lost people like JonellStar (one of her theories being MJ is with his real Children, since black people can't have white kids), or HelenaB who said MJ faked his death so he could live his life as Janet after finishing his sex change (not exaggerating her theory). The worse thing about these theories is not only are they flimsy at best, but they contradict MJ's own words. MJ's testimony over the testimony of others is what really powers the hoax death. We undermine it by developing these ideas, which includes the religious theory.
Michael is/was a Jehovah's witness. There were rumors that he separated from them after thriller but they were debunked sometime in an interview in the 2000s

TV Guide in 2001 Michael was asked: "Are you still a Jehovah's Witness?" The King of Pop unhesitatingly answered: "Yeah." He further added: "I've done, you know, we call it pioneering [full-time preaching]. We do 90 hours a month. [This quota has been reduced since.] I don't do as much now because I'm busy. You go door to door. I wear a fat suit, pop-bottle glasses, mustache, buck teeth, and, like, an Afro wig. And I knock on the door and say we're Jehovah's Witnesses."   

Michael Still claimed to be one in 2001 and had his "funeral" in a Jehovah's witness church, with a Jehovah's witness minister giving the final prayer at the memorial. By all intents and purposes MJ still wants people to think of him as one and there has yet to be a rebuttal found from him.

What do Jehovah's witnesses believe about Jesus? In general they share the same belief that Jesus is the son of God, the distinction lies from the trinitarian Majority in their belief that Jesus was the Archangel Michael (as opposed to being a part of a Godhead). Michael understands that the Archangel Michael is distinct from the Michael/Jesus he worships, which is why he clearly stated that he was trying to be Christ-like, as opposed to the next Christ.

JSYK, I'm a trinitarian Christian personally.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

On Jesus:

I'll respond to Blue Fox of Love first to get things started here.

Ok, first. There is nothing wrong with comparing Mike with Jesus.
The reason why some people think it's a shame to do it, is because they have a "divine" perception of Jesus.
Whatever our beliefs are, we have to really stay down to earth. My understanding of the first post is in no way saying that Michael would "replace" Jesus. The 2 men are from different times, so how could that be possible anyway? Jesus did what he had to do at its own era, and so did Michael. So nobody should feel offense about the comparison: they are 2 great guys that did great things to spread their message of love and respect.

I agree here more of less but it seems kind of disingenuous to your next few words.

Historical proofs and historical writings showed the historical existence of Jesus. Not it's "divine" existence. The "divine" reputation of Jesus was spread by the unoriginal gospel (the only gospel founded are translations). So right from there, that belief is not based on proofs but on the interpretations that some religious dudes had at the time... and those translaters rewrote the story about 100 years after the crucifixion, and they filled the missing parts on people sayings. Not what we can call a reliable source. Thinking that Jesus was not a human is your belief, it is your right and your choice, but that doesn't mean it is the only way to see it. I personnaly see Jesus as an amazing revolutionary man, and I would have been one of his followers for sure, but to me he's in no way a God or God himself.

Instead of quoting scholars that confirm your biases, do some research for yourself. For example, most scholars agree that Paul's epistles are the earliest of the Christian writings. Paul's writings state in multiple places that salvation is attained through Jesus Christ. This does not overtly appear in  any of the synoptic gospels, but it does appear in John. John's gospel qualifies this "salvation through Jesus" rhetoric by also saying Jesus is "one with the father" he is God. We can extrapolate from there the the divine Jesus was the intended interpretation by his immediate followers. You can argue whether or not THEY were wrong, but that was the early intention.

And if he was fulfilled with a light, it is the exact same light we are ALL fulfilled with.

The reason why I'm saying all this is to make you see that in that perspective, yes, Mike can easily be compared to Jesus.

1) They are both very popular and influent;
2) They both spread a message of tolerance, love and respect;
3) They are both healers;
4) They both have been incredibly harrassed and teased;
5) They both faked their death.*

...And 6) I wish to say one day that they have both "resurrected".

* Those are old discoveries that seem to show that Jesus has been rescued not long after his crucifixion. He has been take care of and when he went back to see his friends, as we can read in the bible, they didn't recognise him at first. Further, the story says that he was often "appearing" in a garden... and at the time, only butchers and garden keepers had the right to... shave! 

I know the legend you are referring to. Jesus survived the crucifixion went to another town where he was nursed to health and where he remained for the rest of his life. The town still has a place where they think his tomb is. The problem is that legend isn't all that old compared to the gospel accounts, it attempts to be more "realistic" but the chances of surviving a crucifixion are pretty slim. Not to mention it bears similarities to gnostic origins (much later than the chosen canon) which stated Jesus wasn't crucified in the first place. Also tolerance wasn't a part of Jesus' message (Love, Respect, and Humility yes, tolerance no). Michael was a healer?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: Challenging the Religious theory
October 15, 2011, 01:55:00 PM
Do you believe Back is Michael?  I absolutely do. MJ can still claim to be a JW and go door to door, but that does not say what he believes inside, that's an external show. For internal beliefs you must explore the hoax clues, his lyrics, and everything; and that paints a different picture.  MJ uses the Bible as he wishes, not how theologians or orthodoxy do. Jesus went to the synogogue regularly like all black-skinned Israelite (not Jewish) males did, and the others attending believed he was simply one of them, but he himself knew he was different.   Aside (Thriller --"I'm not like other guys...I'm different.) ;) 

So here's Back:

Of a tHeOrY or Vision

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As one who embodies "vision" past 20/20, occurrences of the future are often "experienced". But many times this "experience" comes in the form of internal jolts, indicative of something of great significance. Séance hoaxes are not applicable.There are tIMEs when details are sparse, but abundant enough to "see" the grandness, just as it was in this magnetism towards the tHeOrY of sEVEN.

Exit Angel Gabriel----enter Angel Michael

Luke 1:36

"And in the sixth month the angel (Gabri)el was sent from God unto a city......
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph..."
And in the sixth month the angel (Micha)el was “statused” by God in a city...(of Angels)
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph.

On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,----- it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.

Physically--no more, but with us in an eternal Angelic presence. We witnessed the beginning of this transfer on 7/7 of this historical year.

As History has shown, reflected through the books and logics of many faiths, Prophets do and have walked amongst us. They have sometimes been Angels in the temporary casts of both tIME and human flesh. And in their allotted tIME, their purposes have most often been message DeLIVErance. (JW's believe Jesus was Michael the archangel, and MJ may be hinting he himself is an angel, put 2+2 together)

In the separation of major tIME factions in our planetary HiStory, specifically Birth of Christ (BC) To nearly 2009 years post his physical exit (AD), there's only one other Worldly figure that has been bestowed the powers to reach EVERY corner of the globe. And that Heavenly Gift was the Incomparable Michael Jackson.   (Now read the rest with that in mind. He is clearly putting himself on par with Jesus, or the Jesus of our time, superceding Jesus, replacing Jesus--however you want to describe it.)

2+5, The days of Christ and Michael.

Although many other Great Worldly figures, ranging from Martin to Mother Teresa, have graced this Earth with soul driven purposes that have benefited humanity, there have ONLY been two who have been subjected to literal crucifixions; before, during and after their deaths. And even in the face of these crucifixions, they both maintained hearts filled with love, sensitivity and care for all man/woman-kind. They carried rare emotional connections to and concerns for every single poor and sick person on the planet; Especially the children. They were in-tune with the necessary nurturance that this magnificent creation we inhabit requires for survival. They both never stopped giving and wanting to give more! They even carried compassion and hope for those who were consumed with evil and sought to do them both harm. An EXTREME rarity!

Christ was the savior of lives once as a physical being
So too was Michael Jackson.
I’m sure there are “many” here on this very board who can attest to that. My word itself does not have to be taken as conclusive. The proof will be provided through acknowledgement.

Throughout the decades of the modern tIMEs we live, many Great figures have suffered untIMEly demises. Deep reflection of these occurrences will or should give you great pause. The easiest approach up until about 20 years ago was always by the bullet. What changed the trend? Well, along came awareness, suspicion, and non-acceptance of "stories" that carry potholes in logic. Thus, it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process had to be in magnification ten fold in order to end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth. Many OTHER attempts had failed, even though they left enormous wounds. You see, evil always goes for the jugular by attacking a person's greatest strength. Michael Jackson's greatest strength was pure love. The antagonist of such a principle is hate. So they used that pure love and coupled it with another of his strengths towards healing and caring for sick children to formulate perhaps the most wickedly contrived fiction in history. The goal was to create the most egregious of perceptions and marvel with pleasure and amusement at its historically noted difficulty to disprove. But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing--- are two different things.

Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.
Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.
Two different Kings, with different Reigns.
And The End result shall be the same.

JUSTICE........For it is already written!

And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.” – As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.

Mr. Jackson--- you know I still have your back--- until my end.
Connected

KEEP Watchin'.......

"This is my planet. You're ONE of Us" --- The Greatest
Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 01:56:55 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
October 15, 2011, 04:33:53 PM
MJonmind,   I agree with what you are saying.    Also, Dante Jackson (Michael's nephew) has called him Uncle ArchAngel Michael on Twitter.  First people were hinting and now they are saying it.  Either you believe it or you don't.  I think it is a possibility and I believe it.

Peace and Love 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

sonTopic starter

October 15, 2011, 06:50:17 PM
Do you believe Back is Michael?  I absolutely do. MJ can still claim to be a JW and go door to door, but that does not say what he believes inside, that's an external show. For internal beliefs you must explore the hoax clues, his lyrics, and everything; and that paints a different picture.  MJ uses the Bible as he wishes, not how theologians or orthodoxy do. Jesus went to the synogogue regularly like all black-skinned Israelite (not Jewish) males did, and the others attending believed he was simply one of them, but he himself knew he was different.   Aside (Thriller --"I'm not like other guys...I'm different.) ;) =

Not sure why you make a distinction between a black-skinned Israelite and a Jew, you can be a black-skinned Jew. Which actually goes to another point about William being cloned from the Shroud of Turin (why is he so white looking?).   

Of a tHeOrY or Vision

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As one who embodies "vision" past 20/20, occurrences of the future are often "experienced". But many times this "experience" comes in the form of internal jolts, indicative of something of great significance. Séance hoaxes are not applicable.There are tIMEs when details are sparse, but abundant enough to "see" the grandness, just as it was in this magnetism towards the tHeOrY of sEVEN.

Exit Angel Gabriel----enter Angel Michael

Luke 1:36

"And in the sixth month the angel (Gabri)el was sent from God unto a city......
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph..."
And in the sixth month the angel (Micha)el was “statused” by God in a city...(of Angels)
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph.

On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,----- it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.

Physically--no more, but with us in an eternal Angelic presence. We witnessed the beginning of this transfer on 7/7 of this historical year.

As History has shown, reflected through the books and logics of many faiths, Prophets do and have walked amongst us. They have sometimes been Angels in the temporary casts of both tIME and human flesh. And in their allotted tIME, their purposes have most often been message DeLIVErance. (JW's believe Jesus was Michael the archangel, and MJ may be hinting he himself is an angel, put 2+2 together)

In the separation of major tIME factions in our planetary HiStory, specifically Birth of Christ (BC) To nearly 2009 years post his physical exit (AD), there's only one other Worldly figure that has been bestowed the powers to reach EVERY corner of the globe. And that Heavenly Gift was the Incomparable Michael Jackson.    (Now read the rest with that in mind. He is clearly putting himself on par with Jesus, or the Jesus of our time, superceding Jesus, replacing Jesus--however you want to describe it.)

2+5, The days of Christ and Michael.

Although many other Great Worldly figures, ranging from Martin to Mother Teresa, have graced this Earth with soul driven purposes that have benefited humanity, there have ONLY been two who have been subjected to literal crucifixions; before, during and after their deaths. And even in the face of these crucifixions, they both maintained hearts filled with love, sensitivity and care for all man/woman-kind. They carried rare emotional connections to and concerns for every single poor and sick person on the planet; Especially the children. They were in-tune with the necessary nurturance that this magnificent creation we inhabit requires for survival. They both never stopped giving and wanting to give more! They even carried compassion and hope for those who were consumed with evil and sought to do them both harm. An EXTREME rarity!

Christ was the savior of lives once as a physical being
So too was Michael Jackson.
I’m sure there are “many” here on this very board who can attest to that. My word itself does not have to be taken as conclusive. The proof will be provided through acknowledgement.

Throughout the decades of the modern tIMEs we live, many Great figures have suffered untIMEly demises. Deep reflection of these occurrences will or should give you great pause. The easiest approach up until about 20 years ago was always by the bullet. What changed the trend? Well, along came awareness, suspicion, and non-acceptance of "stories" that carry potholes in logic. Thus, it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process had to be in magnification ten fold in order to end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth. Many OTHER attempts had failed, even though they left enormous wounds. You see, evil always goes for the jugular by attacking a person's greatest strength. Michael Jackson's greatest strength was pure love. The antagonist of such a principle is hate. So they used that pure love and coupled it with another of his strengths towards healing and caring for sick children to formulate perhaps the most wickedly contrived fiction in history. The goal was to create the most egregious of perceptions and marvel with pleasure and amusement at its historically noted difficulty to disprove. But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing--- are two different things.

Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.
Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.
Two different Kings, with different Reigns.
And The End result shall be the same.

JUSTICE........For it is already written!

And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.” – As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.

Mr. Jackson--- you know I still have your back--- until my end.
Connected

KEEP Watchin'.......

"This is my planet. You're ONE of Us" --- The Greatest

He seems like MJ's "prophet" rather than MJ himself. I don't get that impression that he's him, I'll admit though that he might have some information but otherwise he comes off as a passionate theorist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions