Debbie Allen on Michael Jackson's death
February 13, 2012, 06:29:12 AM
OMG the way she speaks about Michael,her pain,is REAL  :'( !!! I mean just look at her she is crying and being so emotional and all this after more than 2 years since he left us.His family was laughing then ,back in 2009,but this woman who is no family to him,just a friend is crying  her eyes out,and we are in 2012.How strange and unfair life can be  :(  :-\ .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6naDwT3mdo&feature=g-u-u&context=G25bc390FUAAAAPAARAA[/youtube]
On Face 2 Face with Fredricka Whitfield, Debbie Allen opens up about the heartache of Michael Jackson's death.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Debbie Allen on Michael Jackson's death
February 13, 2012, 07:39:42 AM
Her pain is very real and my heart breaks for her.  Obviously everyone doesn't know or believe in the hoax, so interviews like these though hard to watch, are to be expected.  If I thought Michael was truly gone, I'd be the same way even today.  This hoax has saved me in so many ways. To have to believe otherwise would certainly destroy me and my belief in the good of mankind.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 14, 2012, 05:06:53 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her pain is very real and my heart breaks for her.  Obviously everyone doesn't know or believe in the hoax, so interviews like these though hard to watch, are to be expected.  If I thought Michael was truly gone, I'd be the same way even today.  This hoax has saved me in so many ways. To have to believe otherwise would certainly destroy me and my belief in the good of mankind.  bearhug

Yes Hesouttamylife her pain is very real  :( ,and this after more than 2 years,that's why I can't understant the Jacksons sometimes.But who knows,maybe this is their way to cope with pain ,lol  lolol/ .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2012, 10:36:40 PM
Bummer - it can't be shown in my country.

I think this shows that Debbie Allen truly loved Michael for who he was and I'm sure Michael has taken notice. Many of his so-called friends will be stammering over themselves to make things right once he returns - but not people like Debbie. Her and Stevie Wonder both were genuinely heartbroken but others have found this as an opportunity to profit off of him.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal