Jermaine Jackson speaks about Whitney
February 12, 2012, 04:05:05 AM
Jermanie and Whitney had some duets together and yesterday he spoke about her sudden death ,with Pierce Morgan on CNN  :( .

Jermaine Jackson Speaking On Death Of Whitney Houston Part 1/3
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xNayN-onKI&feature=related[/youtube]

Jermaine Jackson Speaking On Death Of Whitney Houston Part 2/3
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqmE9A2sgJg&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Jermaine Jackson Speaking On Death Of Whitney Houston Part 3/3
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEXKosCPo5M&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Jermaine Jackson speaks about Whitney
February 12, 2012, 05:27:29 AM
I notice w/in the interview Jermaine kept making reference to MJ as being "passed"....Anyway, that was a very nice interview ...sad too. :(

(sigh)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
February 12, 2012, 11:02:26 AM
I know Jermaine did work with Whitney in the past, but I found it quite odd that Jermaine would be the one giving interview about Whitney Houston. Of all the people that are close to Whitney, Jermaine is the one who gives an interview? Why him? I don't recall any recent performances including Whitney & Jermaine. I know Whitney did perform for the 30th Anniversary speacial with the Jacksons. Then Larry King was also on the line, saying that Whitney's body was still like 4 floors up while they we're all partying down below. Since when is a body left at the crime scene long after pronounced dead? Even if body is in body bag it doesn't stay at "crime scene", for chance of contamination. That just struck me as odd. And when Peirce asked Jermaine how he found out about Whitney, he said he was watching CNN & heard it on there. That is the same exact answer Janet Jackson gave Larry King when he asked where she was when she got the news her brother Michael death was announced. What does everyone just have CNN channel on when deaths of artists are announced? I don't understand why Larry King was even on the line the same time Jermaine gave his interview. Something is weird abouit those 2 again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 12, 2012, 11:13:03 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know Jermaine did work with Whitney in the past, but I found it quite odd that Jermaine would be the one giving interview about Whitney Houston. Of all the people that are close to Whitney, Jermaine is the one who gives an interview? Why him? I don't recall any recent performances including Whitney & Jermaine. I know Whitney did perform for the 30th Anniversary speacial with the Jacksons. Then Larry King was also on the line, saying that Whitney's body was still like 4 floors up while they we're all partying down below. Since when is a body left at the crime scene long after pronounced dead? Even if body is in body bag it doesn't stay at "crime scene", for chance of contamination. That just struck me as odd. And when Peirce asked Jermaine how he found out about Whitney, he said he was watching CNN & heard it on there. That is the same exact answer Janet Jackson gave Larry King when he asked where she was when she got the news her brother Michael death was announced. What does everyone just have CNN channel on when deaths of artists are announced? I don't understand why Larry King was even on the line the same time Jermaine gave his interview. Something is weird abouit those 2 again.

Yeah, more parallels started to appear btw Whitney and Michael, huh? Interesting!  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2012, 12:24:00 PM
Is Jermaine taking credit for Whitney’s success?  Let me step off for a minute and come back to this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

February 12, 2012, 01:25:46 PM
i noticed last night listening to this that he mentioned how there are people around these intertainers that shall we say make it their business to get between them and their families. i wonder if this is true. remember how michael always seemed to suggest that the family ties were strong and that kind of thing was sensationalism. what do you all think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 12, 2012, 01:27:57 PM
i noticed last night listening to this that he mentioned how there are people around these intertainers that shall we say make it their business to get between them and their families. i wonder if this is true. remember how michael always seemed to suggest that the family ties were strong and that kind of thing was sensationalism. what do you all think?

:| :? crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Andrea

February 12, 2012, 01:39:56 PM
Is Jermaine taking credit for Whitney’s success?  Let me step off for a minute and come back to this one.

I don't know if he's taking credit but he was with her when she first started out, mentoring and helping her.  He mentions that period in his book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 12, 2012, 02:13:37 PM
i am amazed at how all of the characters in the news happenings of late seem to have come up in our little michael story repeatedly over the last two + years. is it just a sad tale or is all of it leading somewhere. that is the question for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

February 12, 2012, 02:14:03 PM
He also mentions in his book that they had a connection with each other that went past friendship but nothing happened because he was married.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal