Lionel Richie talks to Piers Morgan about the loss of Whitney Houston and the challenges of fame  :(.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg8yjOGw9xI&feature=g-u-u&context=G2d75badFUAAAAAAACAA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's all so devastating.

Yes, to what Lionel says. He's old school and not one of semi-intelligent
youngsters who want fame and attention for the sake of attention
and fame, at all costs.
To be a real artist and perfectionist and musician and being constantly
attacked by press, paparazzi, all the madness out there, must be truly unbearable
for real, gentle, gifted creative souls. It never was easy for them, but now with all the
scrutiny, and how we chew over BS media articles, and brainwashed youth approaches
you stepping on your toes and suddenly it doesn't take talent and perfection to be praised,
and you doubt all the hard work and sincere message you tried to deliver maybe is not
welcomed, needed nor valued...
that very Fame thing always killed them, now fame has so many helpers, it's uglier now.
 they don't know what they sign for.

I'm selfishly devastated as all my heroes go, and look many are so young!
Gosh silly me believed Kylie's battle with cancer would be the most scary
moment in "my" music history, what did I know. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
BIG PHARMA HAS CLAIMED ANOTHER VICTIM. Sad that the circle of friends of any prescription drug user, is just another prescription drug. Why can't American's see this for what it is? The job of BIG PHARMA is to keep you addicted, that's why they are made of "addiictive chemicals". That have to insure you are going to be a REPEAT customer. All these combination of prescription drugs alter the brain for erratic behavior. Instead of proper nutritution, doctors prescribe another "mind altering drug". This has got to stop. Anyone who's on prescription drugs, for any "made up disease" is 99% because lack of proper nutritution & lack of vitamins & minerals. I was on 3 different prescriptions, 2 anti-depressents, & amphetermine (adderall) for what I THOUGHT was needed. After gaining knowledge of the damages it causes my organs & neurological damage, I weaned myself off all. I had to replace it with Superfoods, & vitamins & minerals, & all my twitches, knee bouncing, jaw clenching, dry eyes, among other symtoms vanished. & just to know it was those cocktail of drugs, I even started to take some left over Adderall for a few days just to see if it really was associated with Adderall. Sure enough, all my twitches, jaw clenching, knee jerking, ALL CAME BACK IMMEDIATELY. Everyone's doctor works for BIG PHARMA PERIOD!! They don't have your health in mind, if they did, they wouldn't be prescribing mind altering drugs to start out with. Prescription drugs deplete your body & weakens your immune system. Anyone reading this, if your on prescription drugs, take a look at the side affects, & start looking for alternative vitamins & minerals to heal your body & mind. Prescription drugs are nothing but "masking symtons". They ARE NOT CURING ANYTHING!! American's have become lazy & want the quick fix, with doing nothing to change their diet or excercise. Prescription drugs are the most abused drugs of all. But hey if your doctor prescribed it, must be safe??  ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES YOUR DOCTOR CAN TELL YOU.  LOOK AT ALL THE COMMERICALS ON "DRUGS" THAT FDA "NOW" SAYS...."IF YOU TOOK THIS DRUG, & YOUR CHILD OR LOVED ONE WAS BORN WITH THIS OR THAT"....they know their not safe right from the beginning. Those "clinical trials" are all paid off scientists. Follow the money trail.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I totally agree.  Doctors are too quick to hand out prescriptions at the first sign of illness.   I imagine they get a free vacation if they write so many RX's a year or something.  They give you meds on top of meds and then more meds when the side effects of the first meds show up.  People don't take the time to look up these powerful meds and see that they can do more harm than good sometimes.  I know some people need to be on certain meds....but they also need to be aware that it can get out of control. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
"some" prescription meds are necessary for use for pain, like car accident, in hospital settings, for extreme pain. Because of the addictive chemicals in pain meds, they become addicted. There's no doubt, in extreme pain, a pain medicine helps. But anti-depressents, have been linked to wacky brain disruptors, & suciidal tendencies. Because doctors & physciatrists get "kick backs" for every preescription written, yes, inluding bonuses & vacations, & if you see the commerical on tv, go in your doctors office, name the name, bam......the prescritpion is yours. If someone is one medication for diabetes, high blood pressure, etc...... that is because American's have not changed anything in their diet, or nutrition, & just accept that they'll be on medication for the rest of their life. No, I disagree, American's are just too damn lazy to change what they can.........they just want a magic pill.........that only costs them  CO-PAY. Because changing their diet, would mean they couldn't eat off $ (1) dollar menus. So the vicious circle of prescription drugs is just what BIG PHARMA agenda is. keep you sick, treat "made-up diseases", (like restless leg symdrome) which has been admitted as a hoax, to sell more drugs. Really restless leg symdrome?........No....how about LEG CRAMPS?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's all so devastating.

Yes, to what Lionel says. He's old school and not one of semi-intelligent
youngsters who want fame and attention for the sake of attention
and fame, at all costs.
To be a real artist and perfectionist and musician and being constantly
attacked by press, paparazzi, all the madness out there, must be truly unbearable
for real, gentle, gifted creative souls. It never was easy for them, but now with all the
scrutiny, and how we chew over BS media articles, and brainwashed youth approaches
you stepping on your toes and suddenly it doesn't take talent and perfection to be praised,
and you doubt all the hard work and sincere message you tried to deliver maybe is not
welcomed, needed nor valued...

that very Fame thing always killed them, now fame has so many helpers, it's uglier now.
 they don't know what they sign for.

I'm selfishly devastated as all my heroes go, and look many are so young!
Gosh silly me believed Kylie's battle with cancer would be the most scary
moment in "my" music history, what did I know. 

Thank you for your answer Aidan  ,for sure the price of fame is big  :( .
Yesterday I saw Wycleaf Jean talking with Piers about Whitney ,but unfortunately there is no video.He worked with Whitney on the song "My love is your love" and what he told about her and about being a celebrity this days,is true.I mean back in the 80' there were no twitter,facebook and all this .Today every move they make is on front page or internet  :x .Their life is DISECTED,from what they wear to whom they meet.Sick just sick  :x .In another interview Wycleaf talked about his time with Whitney,working together in studio .OMG at one time he even played a record of Whitney that I think ut was done in the studio LIVE.I really felt like she was there with them  :'( ,such a beautiful voice she had  :( .

Wyclef Jean on Whitney Houston Death
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSLM24WR3pE[/youtube]

Babyface who also worked with Michael ,was on Piers to about Whitney Houston's life and career.

Babyface: Houston carried 'pain'
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dran0D-oG4&feature=plcp&context=C34a463eUDOEgsToPDskK25QmwNmhYwRdMO05AGvuI[/youtube]

From what I remember when Whitney spoke to Oprah ,she told she NEVER liked to be famous.People need to see her Oprah interview after her 7 year "comeback" again.She wanted to sing but never wanted the "stuff" that came along with it.I'll never forget Whitney saying in that interview that she just wanted to be in the islands somewhere with nothing but a blunt  :? .

Whitney Houston Interview - Oprah Show - Part 1 (Sep 14 2009)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHJKBkPx2Hs[/youtube]

Whitney Houston Interview - Oprah Show - Part 2 (Sep 15 2009)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CKc1NYe7Tc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Simpa posted yesterday some videos on hoax videos section and the ones who got my attention were the ones of Themichealproject20.He/she did a very good job again  /bravo/ ,like always.Rita Hayworth's life it's a very good example that celebrity is not synonym with happiness ,unfortunately  :( .To her fans Rita was Gilda. To Michael's fans he is the sexy dancer, singer, the guy in the gold pants. The woman (Rita) and THE MAN (Michael Joe Jackson) were both very different from the industry image. Hollywood is not the dream that people think it is. You become human property,and to some extent, you lose control of your life and the industry takes it over."

Everybody comes to Hollywood
They wanna make it in the neighborhood
They like the smell of it in Hollywood
How could it hurt you when it looks so good?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE1T4tYTXgc&feature=related[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions