~Souza~

Re: OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF
December 21, 2012, 02:21:06 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

equest pramox ?????? hahaha

Of course I meant request and not equest, roflol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 03:01:01 PM
I don't know how to start this, so I'll just get straight to the point.
I love this hoax and all the adventures, ups and downs, laughs and anger and new emotions that it has taken me on.
I first believed in the possibility of the hoax a few days after MJ died, then I was almost certain when I came to L.A and saw the pre-memorial day at the Staples Center, a day I will never forget. Then I found this hoax website and the MJ sightings website (haha). I then waited more than a year and signed up under the name of MJhasSpoken. I finally decided to become apart of the hoax community because it excited me and intrigued my mind to where it has never been before.
I decided to leave the hoax forum. I am not a quitter, I am not giving up but I can't be here anymore.
When or whether you BAM MJ, good luck and congrats on all you've done in life. You are an inspiration, full of spirit, humble, fearless and caring.
I can't live without this hoax, it will always be in the back of my mind. Having said that though, I am still leaving, not for one reason alone though. But I'm glad to get back to my life.
Sorry to members I haven't replied to or PM'd to. I wish all members well and you guys just amaze me, like you won't believe. Till we meet again.
It's Her, you watched over me so much over these past 3yrs so thanks so much.

Goodbye MJ and Godspeed (said with posh English accent). Lol sorry you guys know I have to say something lame/funny in my post.

UYI, IDK why you "can't be here any more", just minutes before MJ BAMS. I know we joke around alot, but this is not cool. He said he was going to shock the world, and you are bailing on us??? Maybe some of us need you to steady the rockin' Hoax Coach...I mean, just in case MJ's reveal is something really shocking... :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :'(   :'( :'(

Well, I just had to ask. I am so mystified as to what could be more compelling than a BAM we have braced ourselves for, for years. MYSTIFIED.  :WTF: But, whatever, no pressure. Just a big last WHACK with my trusty fly swatter! BAM. There, not getting out of it---you have a BAM all your own.

Sorry to hear this for real; I hoped you were kidding! ♫Back to life, back to reality♫, I guess. This Is It. huh. Who said anybody could go back to their life before HE does?????????????????????????????????????????????

:icon_cry: :icon_cry:

Geeeze!, it's gettin' to be "just us chickens", here!

Wishingstar :bearhug:, you don't need to fear me, UYI does!!! I bet she gets up and leaves before the end of movies on TV, like my dad does! UYI, NO BAM cakes for you :icon_exclaim:  ::) Go on, git. :-\

Hi,Its her!

Thanks for your comments.. the supportive ones are welcome..

>>and just a general note >> personal swipes at people, meant to be "in fun" and "cross-thread  references " to  argie bargies,  and whatever like that, are not the flavour of this thread, which is "Open Thread to Michael  Jackson Himself" also  "Positive quotes, Poems and Messages to Michael".

It is not a social ( or unsocial)  chat site per se..that is the understanding I have of being able to continue  this specific thread at all.. I want to  fulfil that trust.. and continue  this  Michael-focussed one, the one  I  started..if you see what I  mean? Thanks for understanding....it is  ALL for Michael.. and for ALL too!... in  a positive way.

Michael is all about L.O.V.E , and caring for each other.. and "making that change" towards Peace and Understanding..

Dear and amazing contributors..I do not get involved in other people's business, nor do I want to , but please let's  respect this thread and all  contributors.  Thanks so much!

I hope you all  have a great Christmas, BAM or not !
                                  L.O.V.E.  and Light x                                      :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 09:14:22 PM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

December 21, 2012, 03:03:32 PM
oooops....my mistake ? sorry...
 :LolLolLolLol:

A Bird doesn`t sing, because
it has an answer,
it sings because
it has a song.

love and peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 03:25:23 PM
@ItsHer...... hear no evil, fear no ItsHer....thanks sweets : ) You and me to Raise Cain.....unless UYI decides to stay!
I'd share my BAM cake UYI.....not the moldy part from Front either.  I guess i should have posted my swatter too:

I upgraded to The Zapper......muahahahahahahahaha*cough-cough*....OK, so I can't evil laugh well.  I'll still zap you  :over-react-smiley:

Good gravy girl....pull yourself together....it's BAM-A-RAMA-DING-DONG time (hopefully).......how about if Michael asked you to stay? 

OK....did I specify WHICH Michael  :fresse:  See what you do........ :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
I have turned into my slobbering, begging dog.....ItsHer, help!!!!  UYI.......I have to rely on ItsHer now?  Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, fine  :-X

I guess I'll take my keyboard and go now....well, not "go" as in "I am leaving"...no, I am staying, you are going....no, no that's that right...you stay here, and I'll go there, I'll stay here, you go.......
*que epic Python scene*...ItsHer....you and me girl....gotta guard this one! 
UYI.....no singing!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3YiPC91QUk[/youtube]

Oh come on now.....you know we love you UYI....did we do something bad  :P
Still love ya!!!!
Wish
Hi wishingstar..
thank you ! L.O.V.E.x  :icon_e_smile:

**and to ask all >>can we all please just try to keep on topic here and remember it is ALL for Michael..
Positive Messages, Poems and Quotes.. thanks heaps.. is not really a chat thread.. .cos it gets into "non Michael stuff"..

Christmas is coming and even if BAM is not, have a good one!

L.O.V.E and Peace..  x                             :bearhug:

Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 12:06:13 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 03:27:53 PM
UYI and all the others who are thinking of leaving (soon)..:

Please stay! IF Michael doesn't BAM, let's stay one community.
Let's stay a family and let's have fun together!

:bearhug:

Hi Jos! Yep and Yep!
L.O.V.E.x                                          :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 03:36:15 PM
[...]
God bless you Sim ! Your posts are EPIC !  :th_bravo:
Blessings to you too!

:WTF: !!! ARE YOU SERIOUS ??!!"  what's a couple of days compared to more than three years ??!
Please , don't leave .. " not now " !
VERY well said !!
I mean , let's just think about this with a cold view point: we've invested ourselves heart and soul all these years and we've all said at one point that we've matured/evolved/gained valuable things, spiritually, each in their own way!

WE'Ve GOT NOTHING TO LOSE !!!! WE ARE ALREADY WINNERS, ONLY BECAUSE WE DECIDED TO BE HERE ALL THIS TIME!!! NOTHING/NOBODY COULD EVER ERASE THIS !! WE ARE FOREVER HOAX-IMPRINTED AND BLESSED FOR THAT MATTER!

For the skeptics/pessimists who are "on that ledge": Please consider this ^^ It will still be available even if this is nothing but a scam and Michael doesn't BAM! You've still lived the most enriching, wonderful experience ever!! Whatever the END will be, we are all in this together, and we will be changed forever in the BEST possible way! other than a big deception [which is normal!] and which shall pass, at the end of it we haven't lost anything, we won't lose anything, we are ALL winners! And especially because we've got nothing to lose , only good things come from it, it should be proof enough that whomever is behind all this, had good intentions for us! Don't forget that!

Please re-listen to the lyrics of this song posted by PARIS on tweeter few days ago

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i1vMK4XaPk[/youtube]

Hi SimPattyK!
Hi Jowayria!

Thanks heaps for these supportive and insightful comments..  :icon_e_wink:

L.O.V.E x                                                                                           :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 04:13:47 PM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 03:41:38 PM

Beautiful Jos. Thank you.. 
L.O.V.E. x                                                :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 03:43:52 PM

[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/youtube]

That's the spirit !!   :-*  :bearhug:

To cheer you guys up... here's an amazing Photoshop work posted by my friend Natalia , on facebook ...

S P I D E R M A  _ [ ]  is on his way . . .   :moonwalk_:

L.O.V.E. x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 03:46:15 PM

Hi Souza!
Thanks for visiting!
"Chocolate" is a Happy cake ! Or should I say "Happy" is a Chocolate cake! 
L.O.V.E. and Peace X                                  :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 12:14:23 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 03:49:00 PM
Hello Michael...I am off to the park to meditate at 11:11am, and just connect with nature, and want you to know that I am thinking of you on this Beautiful day of "Change". My brother has been on a pilgramage, to the Mayan Temple of Palenque, where a few thousand are gathering for a mass meditation at 11:11 am this morning, only 13 mins to go so I must run to the park now..good thing it is only across the street! Anyway, Just wanted to say I LOVE you!!!

That goes for you too Family...I LOVE each and every single one of you...no matter what!!! Blessings family...Back in a bit!

Hi mjj4ever777
It all sounds amazing! It must have been great to be a part of!
L.O.V.E. x

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 03:50:52 PM

Please stay family and have faith in Michael.
@ souza..the cake looks yummy...

Darkness cannot drive out darkness;
only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate;
only love can do that.

Martin Luther King Jr.

Love allways to all

So true shorty.
L.O.V.E. x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 04:03:36 PM
This one is for Michael Jackson, whereEver he are:

It has been tossed about here and there, that perhaps you were attempting to "thin out the herd", as the first few fragile BeLIEvers fell off the Hoax trailer. Until just this Summer,  I thought you were recruiting, calling out to any and everyone who had never had the MJ experience to get to know what you were really about all these years of confusion and defamatory press.

Then I thought the entire thing was spine-tingling Autobiographical FICTION and you were going to finally, when all were in attendance, tell us the REAL story, so History would get it right, after all, that it was only The Greatest Show On Earth...

Just in case you really ARE trying to disperse the crowd, for dramatic effect, and pull a Ghost and Mr. Chicken BAM after everyone has gone home shaking their disappointed heads...Just know that some of us will NEVER leave, and are listening at this moment for the PuppetMaster to cue the haunted pipeorgan music, which will signal your mysterious "reveal".

I don't BELIEVE you've lost your nerve, or even interest!! I can't believe you meant to drive people away (although the introduction of religion almost did the trick, as people confessed their displeasure).

Something must be blocking you, like in the movie...yeah that's it.   :icon_e_smile: So...we say, like in the Bible, when Paul said to his jailer, "Do thyself no harm; we are YET huddled in the Hoax Coach, waiting". :icon_bounce:

Instead of telling the last person out of the Coach to "turn out the lights", I'll state for the record that there will be at least one light in the window as long as the bills are paid here, and I'll keep another light in the window at my house after that, in case the one here goes out and you get lost, K?

K! :)

Hi Its her.. Hmm> "outside the box thinking!" Who knows??  :icon_idea:    :compute:
Great supportive message!  Thank you!                                 :icon_e_smile:
L.O.V.E. x

Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 12:19:39 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 04:06:22 PM
oooops....my mistake ? sorry...
 :LolLolLolLol:

A Bird doesn`t sing, because
it has an answer,
it sings because
it has a song.

love and peace
L.O.V.E. x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

December 21, 2012, 05:00:32 PM
Here's one collective  :bearhug: for you all  :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

December 21, 2012, 08:40:45 PM
Here's one collective  :bearhug: for you all  :-*

DITTO Jos!     :icon_idea:                              :bearhug:
L.O.V.E. x             
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt