No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF
December 20, 2012, 09:15:30 AM
"LOVE"
" Learn to hold it lightly..
..caress it,let it fly when it wants to be free..
Love is what makes life alive, joyful and new..."

Quote: Michael Jackson
    Renaissance man.. &  humble genius

Thank you Michael.. for inspiring so many people
and shining your love light across vast oceans and lands..
L.O.V.E. x

Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 09:17:32 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2012, 09:23:41 AM
Dear Michael,

My eye caught sight of a large beautiful pine tree today........it's one I pass almost everyday. 
Such a beautiful, stately, well-grounded tree......it reminded me of you.  The core trunk is anchored and
well-rooted in the perfect soil.  Its bark was amazing....so many patterns, so many nooks and crevices....
full of mystery and intrigue for any little ant!  It stretched upwards to the sky, with the branches spread wide.......
like your famous, "resurrection pose"....which is so beautiful in itself.  This lone pine tree was much larger than any
other tree around......I bet the other trees all want to be just like it, when they grow up!  The branches were
covered with lush needles and drooping pinecones.  I adore pinecones for some reason....they make me happy : )
There were plenty of needles and pinecones on the ground....yet this particular tree seemed to just keep
producing and producing.  Even though a large storm just came through the area.   
If I could have only one tree in my life, it would be this one that reminded me of you. 
Thank you for being so well-grounded, yet full of mystery. 
Thank you for spreading your arms up to God and the heavens above. 
Thank you for dropping your love and kindness everywhere.
Thank you for continuing to produce that love and kindness...even through the worst storms of life. 
I will always consider your time with me,
the tribute of life,
all it can be....
a wonder
a beauty
a devilish grin,
all it can be
is a well-grounded tree.

Blessings and LOVE to you always......
Wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2012, 11:58:53 AM
 :icon_e_ugeek:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Free, free like the wind blow
To fly away just like a sparrow
To feel letting my hair blow
To take my time wherever I go
I want to be free"

Free By; Michael Jackson

I hope you find you're freedom. I hope you find everything you're looking for.Do whatever makes you happy.
I'm so thankful for your music. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

-Kat

Thank you TuT curse.. I say"ditto" to your words to Michael..
You have a kind heart!
L.O.V.E. x

:bearhug: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2012, 04:57:27 PM
Dear Michael,

My eye caught sight of a large beautiful pine tree today........it's one I pass almost everyday. 
Such a beautiful, stately, well-grounded tree......it reminded me of you.  The core trunk is anchored and
well-rooted in the perfect soil.  Its bark was amazing....so many patterns, so many nooks and crevices....
full of mystery and intrigue for any little ant!  It stretched upwards to the sky, with the branches spread wide.......
like your famous, "resurrection pose"....which is so beautiful in itself.  This lone pine tree was much larger than any
other tree around......I bet the other trees all want to be just like it, when they grow up!  The branches were
covered with lush needles and drooping pinecones.  I adore pinecones for some reason....they make me happy : )
There were plenty of needles and pinecones on the ground....yet this particular tree seemed to just keep
If I could have only one tree in my life, it would be this one that reminded me of you. 
Thank you for continuing to produce that love and kindness...even through the worst storms of life. 
the tribute of life,
all it can be....
a wonder
a beauty
a devilish grin,
all it can be
is a well-grounded tree.

Wishingstar

Beautiful, thank you for this lovely post,wishingstar.
L.O.V.E. x
Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 04:59:33 PM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

December 20, 2012, 06:59:44 PM
'
Ahhh... the beautiful Joni Mitchell, taking me back, everlastinglove_MJ!!
L.O.V.E. x

Yes, took me back too, I believe I was 1 year old when the song was first released. My parents loved that song back in those days. So I remember hearing that song when I was a kid. The song gave me a bit melancholic chills, i guess.

x LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

December 20, 2012, 07:17:47 PM
'
Ahhh... the beautiful Joni Mitchell, taking me back, everlastinglove_MJ!!
L.O.V.E. x

Yes, took me back too, I believe I was 1 year old when the song was first released. My parents loved that song back in those days. So I remember hearing that song when I was a kid. The song gave me a bit melancholic chills, i guess.

x LOVE

L.O.V.E x                         :compute:                            :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 07:20:19 PM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2012, 08:45:29 PM
Dear Michael,

the tribute of life,
all it can be....
a wonder
a beauty
a devilish grin,
all it can be
is a well-grounded tree.

Wishingstar

L.O.V.E. x

Most welcome.....from the heart always : )

BTW....I loved the videos for Joni Mitchell and Don McLean ........ especially Starry, Starry Night  :icon_e_wink:
both of these songs posted are so full of soothing words and melodies that have stood the test of time......beautiful!
Thank you for posting them.......LOVE

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2012, 09:59:34 PM
Dear Michael,

the tribute of life,
all it can be....
a wonder
a beauty
a devilish grin,
all it can be
is a well-grounded tree.

Wishingstar

L.O.V.E. x

Most welcome.....from the heart always : )

BTW....I loved the videos for Joni Mitchell and Don McLean ........ especially Starry, Starry Night  :icon_e_wink:
both of these songs posted are so full of soothing words and melodies that have stood the test of time......beautiful!
Thank you for posting them.......LOVE

Blessings Always

L.O.V.E. x                             
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
December 20, 2012, 11:05:06 PM
I don't know how to start this, so I'll just get straight to the point.
I love this hoax and all the adventures, ups and downs, laughs and anger and new emotions that it has taken me on.
I first believed in the possibility of the hoax a few days after MJ died, then I was almost certain when I came to L.A and saw the pre-memorial day at the Staples Center, a day I will never forget. Then I found this hoax website and the MJ sightings website (haha). I then waited more than a year and signed up under the name of MJhasSpoken. I finally decided to become apart of the hoax community because it excited me and intrigued my mind to where it has never been before.
I decided to leave the hoax forum. I am not a quitter, I am not giving up but I can't be here anymore.
When or whether you BAM MJ, good luck and congrats on all you've done in life. You are an inspiration, full of spirit, humble, fearless and caring.
I can't live without this hoax, it will always be in the back of my mind. Having said that though, I am still leaving, not for one reason alone though. But I'm glad to get back to my life.
Sorry to members I haven't replied to or PM'd to. I wish all members well and you guys just amaze me, like you won't believe. Till we meet again.
It's Her, you watched over me so much over these past 3yrs so thanks so much.

Goodbye MJ and Godspeed (said with posh English accent). Lol sorry you guys know I have to say something lame/funny in my post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

December 20, 2012, 11:37:40 PM
I love this hoax and all the adventures, ups and downs, laughs and anger and new emotions that it has taken me on.
I first believed in the possibility of the hoax a few days after MJ died, then I was almost certain when I came to L.A and saw the pre-memorial day at the Staples Center, a day I will never forget. Then I found this hoax website and the MJ sightings website (haha). I then waited more than a year and signed up under the name of MJhasSpoken. I finally decided to become apart of the hoax community because it excited me and intrigued my mind to where it has never been before.
I decided to leave the hoax forum. I am not a quitter, I am not giving up but I can't be here anymore.
When or whether you BAM MJ, good luck and congrats on all you've done in life. You are an inspiration, full of spirit, humble, fearless and caring.
I can't live without this hoax, it will always be in the back of my mind. Having said that though, I am still leaving, not for one reason alone though. But I'm glad to get back to my life.
Sorry to members I haven't replied to or PM'd to. I wish all members well and you guys just amaze me, like you won't believe. Till we meet again.

Goodbye MJ and Godspeed (said with posh English accent). Lol sorry you guys know I have to say something lame/funny in my post.

But, But, But who's going to protect ME from ItsHer?   :errrr:
Oh, man.....I totally understand where you are coming from.....and I hope you know how much I have totally enjoyed our banter.....
thank you so much UYI.....my selfish, inconsiderate, brat side wishes you'd reconsider.....but the sweet, intellectual *cough*, understanding side of me wishes you the best always.......

Love & Hugs
Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 21, 2012, 01:34:48 AM

Oh, man.....I totally understand where you are coming from.....and I hope you know how much I have totally enjoyed our banter.....
thank you so much UYI.....my selfish, inconsiderate, brat side wishes you'd reconsider.....but the sweet, intellectual *cough*, understanding side of me wishes you the best always.......

Love & Hugs
Blessings Always

:WTF:  :icon_eek: :icon_e_confused: :screaming-7365: :over-react-smiley: :affraid: :bowdown: :Pulling_hair:

@UYI: I won't allow you to leave Hoaxland until TS deadline has passed !!  :-X

Got that!?

GOOD!

Now you'd better get yo Illusioned-BUTT back on the HOAX again !! 

or ELSE I'll send these guys for ya!

And I am NOT kidding!  :screaming-7365:

Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:36:22 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 21, 2012, 01:50:38 AM

Thank you for your post, use_your_illusion.. sorry to hear you are leaving .. we each have our own lives, journeys, choices. You have sent a wonderful positive message here to Michael ..it  is heartfelt.

That is why were are here on this particular thread..to concentrate on/for  Michael in a positive way..to send "Positive quotes, Poems and Messages to Michael"( "Open Thread to Michael Jackson"  is an "umbrella" thread ( not created by myself) 'cos a few "positive/message  threads I started under Messages to Michael,some months ago,  have been put together by Admin, in this way.

We are here also to uplift and support each other.. especially at the moment with all that is happening or not happening! They are the main reasons for this thread.. and everyone's amazing, friendly and  positive  posts , including yours, are great to read.. it is all positive and kind energy here..is genuine, with no negative agendas..
The only agenda is positivity and L.O.V.E. So you are most welcome to post any time ..

*Best wishes to you.. and  I wish you Happiness, Love,Peace,
and as you say.."till we meet again!                       
L.O.V.E. x                                                              :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 02:33:34 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 21, 2012, 02:03:25 AM
I would like to dedicate this song to all of you...my Family, and of course to Michael. I LOVE playing this song on my flute, so hauntingly Beautiful...this song has always been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember, and lately when I listen to this, I ALWAYS think of Michael! I LOVE all of you sooooooooooo much, Please know that as TRUTH, for we are ONE!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxHnRfhDmrk[/youtube]

P.S...I would also like to say a BIG "Thank you" to the whole Jackson Family...I LOVE every single one of you! God Bless you for everything!!

One more thing...Michael, I read you LOUD and CLEAR!! Thanks Bro...always in my heart...LOVE you so!!
Mjj4ever777, thank you for sharing this video!  I've always loved this song, but never knew it's meaning until now shown with Van Gogh's art.
Very apropos for MJ as well...
I'm imagining flute to this song would be very beautiful!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 05:43:58 AM

Love & Hugs
Blessings Always

:WTF:  :icon_eek: :icon_e_confused: :screaming-7365: :over-react-smiley: :affraid: :bowdown: :Pulling_hair:

@UYI: I won't allow you to leave Hoaxland until TS deadline has passed !!  :-X

Got that!?

GOOD!

Now you'd better get yo Illusioned-BUTT back on the HOAX again !! 

or ELSE I'll send these guys for ya!

And I am NOT kidding!  :screaming-7365:

God bless you Sim ! Your posts are EPIC !  :th_bravo:

@UYI I could just write you a lenghty post telling you that You don't have to leave and blablabla or better , I can just ask you "  :WTF: !!! ARE YOU SERIOUS ??!!"  what's a couple of days compared to more than three years ??!
Please , don't leave .. " not now " !

love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions