Re: OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF
December 07, 2012, 05:45:39 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"A day without laughter is a day wasted"

Quote: Charlie Chaplin

L.O.V.E. x        :icon_e_wink:             

Hi blankie!                                                                 

Exactly! Thank you.. Your great smiley/wink is  joyful!!                          :icon_e_biggrin:
L.O.V.E. x
Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 05:49:06 PM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
December 07, 2012, 06:17:58 PM
Today I want to tell you something that happened to me, I went to the candy store (Mmmm chocolate!) And there was a neighbor who saw me with my shirt Michael said: Oh I see you like Michael Jackson, to what my face lit with love and said: Yes! my dear Michael ... from there she started talking a lot of crap, I could not write here. Just stayed silent, and listen all he said (I felt like I was hitting in the face) to which I replied: You notice that you know nothing about MJ and I left there. There was no hatred in his words, it was just ignorance, now I think many people will be in the world like her?
few people judge without knowing? So great is the power of the media, which distill their shit (sorry had to curse) and people buy all that crap.
I feel bad, because I could not tell who is MJ.
Sorry, I know not to rant thread, but I wanted to share.   :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2012, 07:04:29 PM
Today I want to tell you something that happened to me, I went to the candy store (Mmmm chocolate!) And there was a neighbor who saw me with my shirt Michael said: Oh I see you like Michael Jackson, to what my face lit with love and said: Yes! my dear Michael ... from there she started talking a lot of crap, I could not write here. Just stayed silent, and listen all he said (I felt like I was hitting in the face) to which I replied: You notice that you know nothing about MJ and I left there. There was no hatred in his words, it was just ignorance, now I think many people will be in the world like her?
few people judge without knowing? So great is the power of the media, which distill their shit (sorry had to curse) and people buy all that crap.

Thank you for sharing this marumjj.. is ok xx
I am sure a lot of us here have had similar experiences.

Yes, knowledge, research ( and the facts)and logic  in a situation like this ( re Michael) are really necessary in my opinion.
(Apart from our loyalty, love and respect for Michael which is there all the time...he is in our hearts and vice versa)

If the research etc has not  been done by the person, it is obvious they are speaking from ignorance ..

That is why this forum with all the hoax info, research, and discussions is such a positive thing.
It truly is very difficult sometimes to see through the BS and lies we are fed by the media. Research sharing and fact finding is key!
So many people are led , without thinking..it is just habit..and that habit becomes ignorance of the  facts..which they have not searched for.

Michael's positive message is so clear.. as we all know..for us to awaken and see what is really going on in the world around us ..in our own lives and all over the globe. ...and to use our hearts and minds in balance..

Unfortunately many people are stuck in their ways, and that is their choice..sadly..

But also, some  choices create bad vibes, are harsh, and unloving.. it is truly possible for people ( if they only realized it) to be able to disagree , have a sane discussion, and not be insulting...IF they want to, and IF they try! 

It is SO possible, with determination and effort,  to change our negative thoughts, emotions, and actions.. to more positive and forward looking ones.. no one is  perfect, but if people choose harmony instead of disharmony , in thought and action, and love and not hate,there would be a lot more positivity and genuine healthy, happiness in the world.. and it would improve from generation to generation..greed would disappear on all levels.

L.O.V.E. x                                                                                            :bearhug:
  -

Here is a part  quote from Michael..which we all know!
 "Heal the world.. make it a better place..
For you and for me and the entire human race..." etc ..                                     

"Thank you Michael, for connecting so perfectly with us"
Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 07:44:49 PM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
December 07, 2012, 10:12:20 PM
Wow, it makes me so happy to come here and see all the new posts of LOVE and Inspiration!! Keep the Positivity flowing Family, your LOVE is Multiplying and being "felt" far and wide! I send you all, so much LOVE!!! Thank you for "SHINING" your LOVE Lights!!!

I LOVE this, and I Believe that Michael is one of these "Teachers" that he talks about!

"There is a middle path that honors all and embraces all. It judges none and excludes none. It does not require that you leave anything behind except your limitations. It is the Path of Unconditional Love. All great teachers have pointed to it and most have ultimately taken it. It is open to all. The door is within your mind. The key is within your heart. Put them together and the clouds will part and the path will appear before you." - JSB —

"I've had a memory from the future that I'd like to share. In the realm of the physical, time is linear. However, the Realm of Spirit is Time-less. It is The All-Time. Past, Present and Future together: All in One. This means that a spirit can not only be reincarnated from the past but from the future! Some of us have come back, so to speak, to help create the very future we came from." - JSB

"Conscious Accelerated Evolution: Your World will change as soon as you do. To attain any goal, we need to stay focused and motivated. Motivation requires inspiration as a rocket requires fuel. Therefore, anything that inspires us, works! When Joseph Campbell talks about Following Your Bliss, he means finding that which inspires you and using it to fuel your dreams. Nothing is as powerful as an individual spirit blazing with the fire of pure potential. Reach and maintain that, and you can not only transform yourself, but in doing so, transform your world." - JSB

Thank you Michael for all of the Beautiful "life lessons" you have taught me, through this "adventure/Journey"...I am filled with a Radiant LOVE that transcends mere words. I LOVE you Michael!
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2012, 10:14:35 PM
it is sad when ppl judge without knowing anything about the truth.......we must hope they will find it.......but if they dont, its their choice....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
December 07, 2012, 10:16:16 PM

Yes, knowledge, research ( and the facts)and logic  in a situation like this ( re Michael) are really necessary in my opinion.
(Apart from our loyalty, love and respect for Michael which is there all the time...he is in our hearts and vice versa)

If the research etc has not  been done by the person, it is obvious they are speaking from ignorance ..

That is why this forum with all the hoax info, research, and discussions is such a positive thing.
It truly is very difficult sometimes to see through the BS and lies we are fed by the media. Research sharing and fact finding is key!
So many people are led , without thinking..it is just habit..and that habit becomes ignorance of the  facts..which they have not searched for.

Michael's positive message is so clear.. as we all know..for us to awaken and see what is really going on in the world around us ..in our own lives and all over the globe. ...and to use our hearts and minds in balance..

Unfortunately many people are stuck in their ways, and that is their choice..sadly..

But also, some  choices create bad vibes, are harsh, and unloving.. it is truly possible for people ( if they only realized it) to be able to disagree , have a sane discussion, and not be insulting...IF they want to, and IF they try! 

It is SO possible, with determination and effort,  to change our negative thoughts, emotions, and actions.. to more positive and forward looking ones.. no one is  perfect, but if people choose harmony instead of disharmony , in thought and action, and love and not hate,there would be a lot more positivity and genuine healthy, happiness in the world.. and it would improve from generation to generation..greed would disappear on all levels.

L.O.V.E. x                                                                                            :bearhug:
  -

:bearhug: God Bless you Lettingitsimmer...God Bless your Beautiful Soul!!! I LOVE you so! Thank you!  :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2012, 11:03:17 PM
Wow, it makes me so happy to come here and see all the new posts of LOVE and Inspiration!! Keep the Positivity flowing Family, your LOVE is Multiplying and being "felt" far and wide! I send you all, so much LOVE!!! Thank you for "SHINING" your LOVE Lights!!!

I LOVE this, and I Believe that Michael is one of these "Teachers" that he talks about!

"There is a middle path that honors all and embraces all. It judges none and excludes none. It does not require that you leave anything behind except your limitations. It is the Path of Unconditional Love. All great teachers have pointed to it and most have ultimately taken it. It is open to all. The door is within your mind. The key is within your heart. Put them together and the clouds will part and the path will appear before you." - JSB —

"I've had a memory from the future that I'd like to share. In the realm of the physical, time is linear. However, the Realm of Spirit is Time-less. It is The All-Time. Past, Present and Future together: All in One. This means that a spirit can not only be reincarnated from the past but from the future! Some of us have come back, so to speak, to help create the very future we came from." - JSB

"Conscious Accelerated Evolution: Your World will change as soon as you do. To attain any goal, we need to stay focused and motivated. Motivation requires inspiration as a rocket requires fuel. Therefore, anything that inspires us, works! When Joseph Campbell talks about Following Your Bliss, he means finding that which inspires you and using it to fuel your dreams. Nothing is as powerful as an individual spirit blazing with the fire of pure potential. Reach and maintain that, and you can not only transform yourself, but in doing so, transform your world." - JSB

Thank you Michael for all of the Beautiful "life lessons" you have taught me, through this "adventure/Journey"...I am filled with a Radiant LOVE that transcends mere words. I LOVE you Michael!

WOW! Great, mjj4ever777!                         
So inspiring!   L.O.V.E. xx
Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 05:17:09 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2012, 11:07:06 PM

-

:bearhug: God Bless you Lettingitsimmer...God Bless your Beautiful Soul!!! I LOVE you so! Thank you!  :smiley_abuv:

Hi mjj4ever777..

LOVE you too! Thank you for your kindness.!     L.O.V.E. x                                :bearhug:                                           :smiley_abuv:
Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 05:18:52 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2012, 11:08:59 PM
it is sad when ppl judge without knowing anything about the truth.......we must hope they will find it.......but if they dont, its their choice....

Hi Rachel 1018
Yes..it is sad.. let's hope that they find the truth someday..
L.O.V.E. xx

Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 05:21:46 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

December 08, 2012, 12:42:05 AM

Only someone, who knows what beauty is,
looks to a tree or the stars
or the sparkling water of a river
with complete devotion
and if we do see,
we are in the state
of LOVE

love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2012, 02:48:51 AM

Only someone, who knows what beauty is,
looks to a tree or the stars
or the sparkling water of a river
with complete devotion
and if we do see,
we are in the state
of LOVE

love

Thank you shorty.. these words are beautiful, and descriptive!
The beauty of nature is breathtaking..
..and these words make me feel as though I am there.

L.O.V.E. x                    :bearhug:                                                                                 
Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 05:27:52 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
December 08, 2012, 11:17:10 AM

-

lettingitsimmer
Thanks honey for your words, you're right it is their choice, she has no facebook no internet access, just a woman who works as such and its obligations, not interested. But his judgment in speaking of Michael was very hard for me, it was like talking to my daughter or just Michael whom I love deeply, trying to change his mind was like planting a seed in the arid rocks. Maybe another time can tell who is MJ. God bless you, this thread of love, by Michael gives us the opportunity to share feelings really pure. I love you sister  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2012, 05:47:58 PM

-

lettingitsimmer
Thanks honey for your words, you're right it is their choice, she has no facebook no internet access, just a woman who works as such and its obligations, not interested. But his judgment in speaking of Michael was very hard for me, it was like talking to my daughter or just Michael whom I love deeply, trying to change his mind was like planting a seed in the arid rocks. Maybe another time can tell who is MJ. God bless you, this thread of love, by Michael gives us the opportunity to share feelings really pure. I love you sister  :bearhug:

Love you too marumjj.. x
It must have been hard for you.. I am glad you could share your feelings..thank you.
...and maybe its best now to just try to move on , and remember that we cannot change others .. they can only change themselves..
Just continue to live in L.O.V.E and be a positive  example,  in what you say and do..as Michael has always tried to do..
I think that will bring you inner peace.. and keep you positive and will be felt by others.
L.O.V.E and Peace.. x

Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 06:50:59 PM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2012, 06:44:47 PM

Let's keep posting  Positive poems, Positive quotes and Messages to Michael  :icon_exclaim:

:compute:

L.O.V.E to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:icon_e_smile:                                                                                                                                         :icon_e_wink:

Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 06:52:11 PM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions