shorty

Re: OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF
December 04, 2012, 05:49:53 PM

The best love is the kind that awaken the soul.
And makes us reach for more.
That plants a fire in our hearts
and brings peace to our minds

Nicholas Sparks

love you all
shorty
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2012, 06:00:20 PM

Michael

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile..
the entire evening sky would be in my hand"

Author unknown

L.O.V.E. x
Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 06:06:57 PM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2012, 06:05:30 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just wanted to pop by here to tell you guys that you always manage to put a smile on my face!
I love this thread for the positive messages.  I had posted a few a while back, and always enjoy
doing so.  It does my heart and mind good to think in the positive and look towards the future. 
Michael......always know that where love is, so is my heart and the hearts of many.  By the numbers,
we might be a few against the world here.  But, by our hearts will stand taller than anyone.  It's
your gravitational force that keeps us going with a spring in our step, a smile on our face and love
in our hearts.  It doesn't really matter to me the "hows" of the hoax (though I am dang curious)....
what matters is that LOVE is always present......always felt.....and freely given. 
Thank you to all that post here....you are angels, among angels. 
Thank you again Michael.....for all that you do, all that you are. 
Blessings to each of you always!
LOVE

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Charles Dickens

Hi wishingstar.. That is so true..You have expressed such love and friendship.

Thank you! L.O.V.E. x                                               :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 12:42:08 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2012, 06:16:09 PM

The best love is the kind that awaken the soul.
And makes us reach for more.
That plants a fire in our hearts
and brings peace to our minds

Nicholas Sparks

love you all
shorty

That is so beautiful shorty!
L.O.V.E to you! x                                              :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 12:42:48 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
December 04, 2012, 06:17:04 PM
Just wanted to pop by here to tell you guys that you always manage to put a smile on my face!
I love this thread for the positive messages.  I had posted a few a while back, and always enjoy
doing so.  It does my heart and mind good to think in the positive and look towards the future. 
Michael......always know that where love is, so is my heart and the hearts of many.  By the numbers,
we might be a few against the world here.  But, by our hearts will stand taller than anyone.  It's
your gravitational force that keeps us going with a spring in our step, a smile on our face and love
in our hearts.  It doesn't really matter to me the "hows" of the hoax (though I am dang curious)....
what matters is that LOVE is always present......always felt.....and freely given. 
LOVE

Charles Dickens

Bless you my Beautiful Wishy!!!! I LOVE what you have said! Bam or no Bam, our only job here is to be an "extension of the Man", ...our Brother Michael, by helping him to create a better world of Unity, and LOVE! I LOVE this thread because I Believe that if I keep posting LOVE and Inspiration, maybe just maybe, it will "trigger" something in someone, and help them to realize that all Michael has asked us to do, is Be the change...BE LOVE!!

I know that this whole "hoax/ARG" thing is important to some extent, but it has always made me a little sad that the subject of LOVE, has never been a priority on a Michael Jackson related forum, because anyone who has studied the "MAN" Michael, would know without a doubt, that Michael was/is all about LOVE, first and foremost, I would say! You know what I mean?? 

Can you imagine the good we could do as a "collective" group, if we ALL got together and thought about LOVE and Peace on earth at the same time, being on the same "vibration" consciously...it would be awesome!! Sadly most don't understand this concept, but if I were a betting woman, I would say that Michael knows and Believes in the power of our "thoughts" and LOVING "actions"...I believe that this is what he was referring to in his "Cry" video!!

Anyway, just needed to say that I guess, as It has been the only thing "weighing" on my mind...a lot! lol I wonder if anyone else here even understands what I am talking about??? Hmmm... Again, for anyone who may read this, I am in no way saying anything negative against the forum's investigation of the hoax, as I wouldn't have put the "dots" together without all of the EXCELLENT investigative posts from you guys...you guys ROCK and I LOVE every single one of you more then words can say, I just wish that the Army of LOVE was more "productive" in the "LOVE" department, because I KNOW that this "collective consciousness" is powerful!!!!

Alrighty then...I will now "Zip it"  :LolLolLolLol:

:bearhug: for everyone...and if you are reading this, please know I LOVE and appreciate you!!! Keep shining Family!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2012, 07:08:07 PM

Bless you my Beautiful Wishy!!!! I LOVE what you have said! Bam or no Bam, our only job here is to be an "extension of the Man", ...our Brother Michael, by helping him to create a better world of Unity, and LOVE! I LOVE this thread because I Believe that if I keep posting LOVE and Inspiration, maybe just maybe, it will "trigger" something in someone, and help them to realize that all Michael has asked us to do, is Be the change...BE LOVE!!

I know that this whole "hoax/ARG" thing is important to some extent, but it has always made me a little sad that the subject of LOVE, has never been a priority on a Michael Jackson related forum, because anyone who has studied the "MAN" Michael, would know without a doubt, that Michael was/is all about LOVE, first and foremost, I would say! You know what I mean?? 

Can you imagine the good we could do as a "collective" group, if we ALL got together and thought about LOVE and Peace on earth at the same time, being on the same "vibration" consciously...it would be awesome!! Sadly most don't understand this concept, but if I were a betting woman, I would say that Michael knows and Believes in the power of our "thoughts" and LOVING "actions"...I believe that this is what he was referring to in his "Cry" video!!

Anyway, just needed to say that I guess, as It has been the only thing "weighing" on my mind...a lot! lol I wonder if anyone else here even understands what I am talking about??? Hmmm... Again, for anyone who may read this, I am in no way saying anything negative against the forum's investigation of the hoax, as I wouldn't have put the "dots" together without all of the EXCELLENT investigative posts from you guys...you guys ROCK and I LOVE every single one of you more then words can say, I just wish that the Army of LOVE was more "productive" in the "LOVE" department, because I KNOW that this "collective consciousness" is powerful!!!!

:bearhug: for everyone...and if you are reading this, please know I LOVE and appreciate you!!! Keep shining Family!!!

This is by far the most touching post I read since I registered in here .
Honey , you just have to know that if Michael is doing this ,he must be doing it for the love he bears within him towards humanity . All over the years , Michael showed us his love and affection , now it is our turn to reward him , to prove him our support and love . However , I strongly beLIEve that the hoax isn't being done to entertain even though we know how much of a great entertainer Michael is , it is being done to open people's minds , hearts and souls in order for them to distinguish wrong from right ..falsehood from the Truth . And I think that is exactly the reason why we don't see people here being " productive on the love department ".....  but if you thought about it for a second , you will certainly feel that everything in here is being done for love .

And yes , you are right , people here ROCK ! The way they think and perceive things is just EXTRAORDINARY !! ( this website is kind of addictive  though !   :icon_e_sad: )

love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2012, 07:17:11 PM
LOVE

Charles Dickens

Hi mjj4ever777!

As long as we all send love from out hearts , the "Messages of L.O.V.E  will arrive safely anytime..and I "get" what you are saying. :icon_e_biggrin:

But>>maybe we could all look daily at the rising sun in the early morning, or look at the moon at night .. and think/pray/meditate on positive things , L.O.V.E ....Peace  ...?

..that way we would know there would be many doing the same thing at the same time..: E.g. Nthn hemisphere =moon, Sthn Hemisphere =sun?

L.O.V.E. x
                                                                                                  :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 12:43:29 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2012, 07:27:18 PM

This is by far the most touching post I read since I registered in here .
Honey , you just have to know that if Michael is doing this ,he must be doing it for the love he bears within him towards humanity . All over the years , Michael showed us his love and affection , now it is our turn to reward him , to prove him our support and love . However , I strongly beLIEve that the hoax isn't being done to entertain even though we know how much of a great entertainer Michael is , it is being done to open people's minds , hearts and souls in order for them to distinguish wrong from right ..falsehood from the Truth . And I think that is exactly the reason why we don't see people here being " productive on the love department ".....  but if you thought about it for a second , you will certainly feel that everything in here is being done for love .

And yes , you are right , people here ROCK ! The way they think and perceive things is just EXTRAORDINARY !! ( this website is kind of addictive  though !   :icon_e_sad: )

love

Hi jowayria! 

Thank you for your loving comments.. very true!

If we all consciously work in our own ways to make that change( inner and outer),

and be positive in our outlooks and be awake and aware , then that  has to be a good thing! L.O.V.E.    x                       :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 07:33:20 PM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

December 05, 2012, 05:28:22 AM

I love you without knowing,
how, or when, or from where.
I love you simply,
without problems or pride.
I love you in this way
because i do not know
any other way of of loving
but this, in which
is no I or YOU
WE are ONE

love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2012, 06:42:58 AM
Dear Michael,

you made me a better woman and i am so thankfull for opening my eyes. I will always handle with my head and my mind to make this world a little bit better.
I am not able to write so wonderfull poems and my thoughts in english.

Everytime i see the final scene from V for Vendetta i think of you and my eyes are filled with tears.

Evey said:

He was my father
and my mother
my friend
he is you
and me
he is all of us.

I love you <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

December 05, 2012, 01:21:29 PM

@ underthemoon
Du sprichst mir aus der Seele, danke.

We all shine on....
like the moon and the stars and the sun...
we all shine on.....
come on and on and on......

love
shorty
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2012, 01:49:45 PM
I consider him a friend, who has my undying love and support...
with respect
-rachel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

December 05, 2012, 02:44:04 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

December 05, 2012, 03:41:11 PM

I love you without knowing,
how, or when, or from where.
I love you simply,
without problems or pride.
I love you in this way
because i do not know
any other way of of loving
but this, in which
is no I or YOU
WE are ONE

love

Love your feelings and words, Shorty..
from the heart..we are truly all one..                               :bearhug:
L.O.V.E. x
Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 12:44:28 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2012, 03:43:33 PM
Dear Michael,

you made me a better woman and i am so thankfull for opening my eyes. I will always handle with my head and my mind to make this world a little bit better.
I am not able to write so wonderfull poems and my thoughts in english.

Everytime i see the final scene from V for Vendetta i think of you and my eyes are filled with tears.

Evey said:

He was my father
and my mother
my friend
he is you
and me
he is all of us.

I love you <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Welcome underthemoon.. your language is perfect..
this quote is perfect and beautiful. Thank you!                                      :bearhug:
L.O.V.E. x
Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 12:45:23 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions