OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

• 1003 Replies

Offline lettingitsimmer

• Hoaxer

OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

• on: February 10, 2012, 06:31:34 AM
                                               "Where are you Michael?" ( author :lettingitsimmer)

Where are you Michael? Are you resting and creating, far away,across vast oceans,exploring and evolving on a sandy mystic continent cloaked in the hot,dusty winds of time?

Or do you wander alongside trickling streams, in cool, green  and grassy meadows and valleys, which are filled with wildflowers, birds and animals?And do you stand on a hilltop, with your windswept hair flowing in the crisp Celtic air,as you sing songs from folk long gone?

Do you sit in a graceful cafe in Paris, or hear the poets flow,and watch artists create impressions,as you listen to Debussy in Montmartre?

Are you in a sunny sleepy paradise cruising on the azure blue Caribbean.. dreaming, forever creating, in joyful company?

Are you in an ancient castle, filled with history and beauty, and walls which hide the secrets of times past?  A place where you can relax and breathe , spiritually and emotionally?

Do you glance at the stars and feel the magic of the moon at night,as you look up through the tall windows,and away up into the cosmos , and dream of flying on till morning?

Are you here?

Wherever you may be  , you are greatly missed, and may you be in a peaceful setting, nourished with pure love and care.."

With L.O.V.E. x

June 25 2012..Thank you for connecting so perfectly with us Michael.. we get it..                       

December 11.. 2012..Contributions by so many positive, caring  people are being posted on this thread....
**Positive Poems, **Positive quotes and **Messages to and for Michael  .. and for all..Thank you!

****Welcome to all new "posters".. keep the L.O.V.E flowing !   x
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 08:57:48 AM by lettingitsimmer »

Offline everlastinglove_MJ

• Hoaxer
  • a.k.a. Susan

Re: OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

• on: February 10, 2012, 07:04:44 AM
Beautiful, lettingitsimmer.

bearhug

Now I'm sure, you ARE a writer and a poet. The other thread "The Innerjourney" is also amazing.

You described inspiring places! I believe that Michael has been and still is on these places during his journey ;)

with L.O.V.E. always
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Offline lettingitsimmer

• Hoaxer

• on: February 10, 2012, 06:31:32 PM

bearhug

Now I'm sure, you ARE a writer and a poet. The other thread "The Innerjourney" is also amazing.

You described inspiring places! I believe that Michael has been and still is on these places during his journey ;)

with L.O.V.E. always

bearhug

with L.O.V.E. always

Hi everlastinglove_MJ ! Thank you for your lovely comments! Yes I feel that too..  vey much so.. L.O.V.E  and Best of Joy to you!  typing/

bearhug

Offline lettingitsimmer

• Hoaxer

• on: February 10, 2012, 06:46:12 PM
Hi again everlastinglove_MJ! I meant to say that I feel that about Michael too.. that he has been to these places and still visits!  L.O.V.E.

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

• on: February 17, 2012, 02:13:33 AM
Michael I miss you so much :cry:

Offline lettingitsimmer

• Hoaxer

• on: February 19, 2012, 01:38:34 PM

Me too GINAFELICIA ...L.O.V.E. x

Offline Shamone Jackson

• Hoaxer

• on: February 19, 2012, 01:54:55 PM

Where are you Michael? Are you resting and creating, far away,across vast oceans,exploring and evolving on a sandy mystic continent cloaked in the hot,dusty winds of time?

Or do you wander alongside trickling streams, in cool, green  and grassy meadows and valleys, which are filled with wildflowers, birds and animals?And do you stand on a hilltop, with your windswept hair flowing in the crisp Celtic air,as you sing songs from folk long gone?

Do you sit in a graceful cafe in Paris, or hear the poets flow,and watch artists create impressions,as you listen to Debussy in Montmartre?

Are you in a sunny sleepy paradise cruising on the azure blue Caribbean.. dreaming, forever creating, in joyful company?

Are you in an ancient castle, filled with history and beauty, and walls which hide the secrets of times past?  A place where you can relax and breathe , spiritually and emotionally?

Do you glance at the stars and feel the magic of the moon at night,as you look up through the tall windows,and away up into the cosmos , and dream of flying on till morning?

Are you here?

Wherever you may be  , you are greatly missed, and may you be in a peaceful setting, nourished with pure love and care.."

That is so beautiful, lettingitsimmer.  It had my mind wander on the possibilities. You should create a YT video with that.  And you need the perfect pics and music to go with it.  ;)

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
  • We are always in our own company

• on: February 19, 2012, 02:19:14 PM
("Minkin g├╝erveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline lettingitsimmer

• Hoaxer

• on: February 19, 2012, 02:32:47 PM

Are you here?

That is so beautiful, lettingitsimmer.  It had my mind wander on the possibilities. You should create a YT video with that.  And you need the perfect pics and music to go with it.  ;)

Thank you Shamone Jackson! You idea is wonderful!  with L.O.V.E. x

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

• on: February 19, 2012, 02:34:50 PM
 bearhug  Michael  I'm here and everywhere waiting for you...my endless love...  bearhug
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline lettingitsimmer

• Hoaxer

• on: February 19, 2012, 02:43:54 PM

Me 3

Me 3
bearhug  Michael  I'm here and everywhere waiting for you...my endless love...  bearhug

Offline lettingitsimmer

• Hoaxer

• on: February 19, 2012, 02:46:33 PM
Hi Blankie..All for Michael, alll for L.O.V.E. x
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 03:01:54 PM by lettingitsimmer »

Offline AKHTONI

• Hoaxer
  • I AM THE 13 OF 07

• on: February 19, 2012, 03:40:02 PM

nice poem  :) yes where are you, you are between Bahrain and Ireland ????? I d'ont know why i am saying this but i have a feeling,i am suspicious  suspicious// .  /pull hair/ ohhhh suspicious why torture me!!!!
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer

• on: February 19, 2012, 03:43:48 PM

nice poem  :) yes where are you, you are between Bahrain and Ireland ????? I d'ont know why i am saying this but i have a feeling,i am suspicious  suspicious// .  /pull hair/ ohhhh suspicious why torture me!!!!

hahahhahahahhh!!!!!!
Sorry that I laugh at your torture but you sound so much like me....yet you are not me, I am almost sure of that suspicious//

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer

• on: February 19, 2012, 03:45:56 PM
Hmmmm. .... maybe he's at the middle distance between Ireland and Bahrain....hmm I wonder what country is there suspicious// suspicious// suspicious// OK it's Greece...nuh he's not there
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 03:52:30 PM by GINAFELICIA »

Offline AKHTONI

• Hoaxer
  • I AM THE 13 OF 07

• on: February 19, 2012, 04:00:11 PM

hahahhahahahhh!!!!!!
Sorry that I laugh at your torture but you sound so much like me....yet you are not me, I am almost sure of that suspicious//

Yes you can laugh no sorry  :lol:  :lol: but i am always thinking about bahrain being good place for him because this bahrain is suspicous .TMZ, prince jackson on oprah , TS, and jermaine T shirt all talked sudenly about it. the prince of bahrain is jermain's freind. jermaine when he talked about an escape plan to middle east if michael was charged it's like a clue to us (maybe to me  :lol: ). yes it's torture  :lol:  :lol:   /pull hair/

MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

• on: February 19, 2012, 04:30:42 PM

hahahhahahahhh!!!!!!

Yes you can laugh no sorry  :lol:  :lol: but i am always thinking about bahrain being good place for him because this bahrain is suspicous .TMZ, prince jackson on oprah , TS, and jermaine T shirt all talked sudenly about it. the prince of bahrain is jermain's freind. jermaine when he talked about an escape plan to middle east if michael was charged it's like a clue to us (maybe to me  :lol: ). yes it's torture  :lol:  :lol:   /pull hair/

.......... and if he is in Italy ?    ;D  /woohoo/ /woohoo/  michael-jackson/ michael-jackson/ errrr  :lol:

michael-jackson/             LOVE YOU ALL HOAX FAMILY!!!!    michael-jackson/
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 04:33:41 PM by blankie »
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer

• on: February 19, 2012, 04:45:09 PM
you wish blankie :lol:
OK I hope he's there, somewhere close to you bearhug

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

• on: February 19, 2012, 04:50:34 PM
you wish blankie :lol:
OK I hope he's there, somewhere close to you bearhug

Love you Gina..... bearhug  he is near to all of us......one day we'll have a huge party all together!!!!  party/  michael-jackson/ mj_dance/ moonwalk_/
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline lettingitsimmer

• Hoaxer

• on: February 20, 2012, 12:03:21 AM

Hi AKHTONI!  Thank you!. ...and who knows where? Don't  tear your hair out!! LOL Pleezzee! We are still all here thinking, watching, looking..huh? L.O.V.E. x       

Offline lettingitsimmer

• Hoaxer

• on: February 20, 2012, 12:37:32 PM

http://timetochangehistory.blogspot.com/

LOVE from me to youuhcugn

Hi love4arose! Beautiful! L.O.V.E.    typing/  x

Offline YouRnotAlone7

• Hoaxer

• on: February 20, 2012, 01:32:39 PM
Or maybe he's on Johnny Depp's island in Bahamas.    I often have a dream where I see Michael in my town and tell him he can stay at my house and be safe....I would never tell anyone!   bearhug

Offline emulik

• Hoaxer
  • go for your dreams

• on: February 20, 2012, 04:24:57 PM
Friends, it does not matter where he is right now while he is safe and in good health. And he can be so close to us with internet connection :) typing/
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

• on: February 20, 2012, 05:07:15 PM
Hi Blankie..All for Michael, alll for L.O.V.E. x

bearhug     Forever It's all for L.O.V.E.     bearhug

LOVE YOU MORE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal