Hello. I've made a video about Madonna's real agenda. And I'd like to share with people here. I would like that as many people as possible see this. And if you have some suggestion for me, I would be grateful to hear. I am planning on doing a video about her Superbowl performance as well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sxUQmAZV3E[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

A large majority of the world's population listens to music, but sadly, only a small minority understands now the true meaning of the lyrics and its effect on those who listen.

Many of the songs that we hear today have important intentions and meanings. Many of them continental references to Satanism, sex, the occult and other spiritual meanings, symbolism, and other references that are usually ignored.

There have been many discussions about what there is behind the scenes in the music industry, and why many celebrities end up with problems mentally, drug, or simply dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Songs created, & don't stick around is usually because their "created for the moment". Those usually end up on the weekend radio stations that are playing "one hit wonders"..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FarAway ,
well,  what you say is old news to those who used to be Maddie's fan and
learned a lot about her.
But indeed it's fresh news to many, many of her fans... who don't want to know,
don't care OR actually like her character as is!

She is fantastic businesswoman. She was born with enormous Ambition. Ego.
And this never was a secret that she's not a "musician" like say Prince.
She doesn't have music in her heart, but she does fantastic business.
She knows you can buy everything. She uses everything she can use.
She is a hypocrite, and I always knew that lol.
Sir Elton is not the first gay musician to be less than amused with
Maddie. She did superb business and trapped gay crowd into adoring her -
but, as much as I adore gay crowd, folks are easily trapped into
adoring a Diva, no matter how artificial she is... It's actually the point
many adore her for - fake, cruel, haughty, etc. DIVA. Well, people are strange
creatures and not all of us fall for cuteness, kindness and natural talent ;)
I know it's weird, but this is human nature.
They want a haughty cold Diva to adore, they get a Diva. Fair? Guess so.
I loved Maddie because she was like nothing I saw before. She built herself
from nothing and that was like Wow.
 Then I moved to Kylie, because I do fall for cuteness and kind friendly spirit.
If you remember, when Kylie was finally noticed by US people, Madonna was
suddenly showing some Kylie love, same with Britney, now Madonna is worried about
Ga Ga who is her direct competitor, taking over that particular Diva niche.
And of course, Michael was a big concern of Maddie, she for sure was envious
and tried that "dating" moment, calculating what profit can be made here,
but Michael was not falling for her in any way, I only hope she did have respect
for him and realized this is a Gift to be respected, not to be envious of. But somehow
I suspect she got stuck with just Envy :mrgreen: that's our Maddie!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello. I've made a video about Madonna's real agenda. And I'd like to share with people here. I would like that as many people as possible see this. And if you have some suggestion for me, I would be grateful to hear. I am planning on doing a video about her Superbowl performance as well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sxUQmAZV3E[/youtube]

/white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember reading about madonna,and how she steals songs,it reminded me seeing this video,I would have to look it up,before I speak anymore about it,memory not so good.All I know it was all under handed.That put me off her anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Interesting video......Madonna is really not my favorite person.  From the start, I never had much personal respect for her.  I really don't like when a women uses sex to sell anything.......and she did more than anyone at the time.  Her famous golden boob brasier with the ultra pointy, "things" was tasteless.  Her sex book...really?  I have yet to look inside it, but have been told plenty.  She just uses sex to sell......plain and simple.  Now she is older and holier-then-thou?  Please....if she mentions or doesn't mention Lady Whoever...it's for a reason.  Everything Madonna does is for a reason......and I can guarantee for personal gain of somewhat.
All this being said, I don't want to be seen as a Madonna basher.....that's so over-rated to me.  She obviously has some degree of talent.  I never thought of her as a true musician.  I just saw her as the front person to other's works.  Much like an actor takes a script and reads it with inflections.  Madonna can take a song and make it her own.  Back in the day, she could dance......I wouldn't say greatly.  Janet was far superior.  Madonna used sex far too much for me to take her seriously for anything.  Michael's famous crotch grab was sexual, however, he made it iconic.  Like Elvis' famously banned pelvis, lol.  Madonna's sexual prowess on stage was only useful to the extent it sold tickets.  In effect, she was selling herself sexually, not musically.  I will let you decide what that means, lol.  Again, I am not truly bashing her.  I just don't agree with how she promoted herself through the ranks of super-stardom. 
Michael is sexual in nature, however, classiness does play a factor when grabbing yourself! Madonna always looked like she was just itching something.  Unfortunately, she did succeed with the, "Queen of Pop" title.  Again, only following Michael.  And that's where she will remain in history......the female version of the King of Pop  /pull hair/
The media secured that roll years ago.  They must have watched one too many of her videos and lost their minds. 

Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Elton John's husband has PROFUSELY apologized, btw! One of his alleged friends posted his private twitter, which is sooo uncool, to the gen. pop!
Elton John doesn't control all - he doesn't know all. I've seen enough! 30 years of stage shows, blood, sweat & tears, is enough to win. I'm sick of people comparing her to the guys, and getting upset when she uses her sex appeal - yet, it's okay when the guys do it? That's prejudism!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

Like Elvis' famously banned pelvis, lol.

:lol:    MJ tried to ban names he was called.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Interesting video......Madonna is really not my favorite person.  From the start, I never had much personal respect for her.  I really don't like when a women uses sex to sell anything.......and she did more than anyone at the time.  Her famous golden boob brasier with the ultra pointy, "things" was tasteless.  Her sex book...really?  I have yet to look inside it, but have been told plenty.  She just uses sex to sell......plain and simple.  Now she is older and holier-then-thou?  Please....if she mentions or doesn't mention Lady Whoever...it's for a reason.  Everything Madonna does is for a reason......and I can guarantee for personal gain of somewhat.
All this being said, I don't want to be seen as a Madonna basher.....that's so over-rated to me.  She obviously has some degree of talent.  I never thought of her as a true musician.  I just saw her as the front person to other's works.  Much like an actor takes a script and reads it with inflections.  Madonna can take a song and make it her own.  Back in the day, she could dance......I wouldn't say greatly.  Janet was far superior.  Madonna used sex far too much for me to take her seriously for anything.  Michael's famous crotch grab was sexual, however, he made it iconic.  Like Elvis' famously banned pelvis, lol.  Madonna's sexual prowess on stage was only useful to the extent it sold tickets.  In effect, she was selling herself sexually, not musically.  I will let you decide what that means, lol.  Again, I am not truly bashing her.  I just don't agree with how she promoted herself through the ranks of super-stardom. 
Michael is sexual in nature, however, classiness does play a factor when grabbing yourself! Madonna always looked like she was just itching something.  Unfortunately, she did succeed with the, "Queen of Pop" title.  Again, only following Michael.  And that's where she will remain in history......the female version of the King of Pop  /pull hair/
The media secured that roll years ago.  They must have watched one too many of her videos and lost their minds. 

Blessings Always
I agree with everything you said. These are also the reasons why I don't like her as a person. It's clear that she's a very materialistic, egocentric person. Extremely ambitious and too eager to do anything to see herself UP, even sell herself sexually and not musically for that purpose, as you very well put it.

On the other hand, I can't help notice and also regret at the same time, that her true talent  and her potential for artistry had been ignored and put into shadow by all the commercial, sexual use of her image. As you said most people weren't and will never be able to watch her as a talented artist because all that is overshadowed by the "DIVA sex-selling" image that she has made of herself, more or less conscientiously. There are songs and videos of her that make me say: "Why the hell didn't she stick to this type of good stuff instead of trashing herself with vulgarities?" I mean it's obvious that she can be classy if she wants to ! but she somehow has always chosen to be the other way too!! This is her downfall!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK said:

"On the other hand, I can't help notice and also regret at the same time, that her true talent  and her potential for artistry had been ignored and put into shadow by all the commercial, sexual use of her image. As you said most people weren't and will never be able to watch her as a talented artist because all that is overshadowed by the "DIVA sex-selling" image that she has made of herself, more or less conscientiously. There are songs and videos of her that make me say: "Why the hell didn't she stick to this type of good stuff instead of trashing herself with vulgarities?" I mean it's obvious that she can be classy if she wants to ! but she somehow has always chosen to be the other way too!! This is her downfall!"

Oh how I love you!  You put things into words SO much better than I can.  Yes.....the word, "overshadowed" is perfect.  She does have talent....it's the promotion of herself years ago, I just don't understand.  I know exactly what you mean about the videos. 
Thank you for putting things into better wording : ) Love you!!!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

Blessings Always

very true words, wishingstar, I share your attitude for her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[...]
Oh how I love you!  You put things into words SO much better than I can.  Yes.....the word, "overshadowed" is perfect.  She does have talent....it's the promotion of herself years ago, I just don't understand.  I know exactly what you mean about the videos. 
Thank you for putting things into better wording : ) Love you!!!
Blessings Always
you're ma sis'  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

Men get praised for showing their sexuality on stage, and offstage. Women get condemned. That's prejudism against women, pure and simple.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Men get praised for showing their sexuality on stage, and offstage. Women get condemned. That's prejudism against women, pure and simple.

Of course IT IS  geek/ ,I'm with you on this Tink  beerchug !!!!
With Michael was Ok  :roll:  ,I mean he practically rubbed his "toy" in front of millions,during History tour  :mrgreen:  :lol: ,but na that was pure art  :D  and Michael was an angel  :roll: .Ya sure and I'm a nun and still virgin  :shock:  :lol:  :lol: :lol: !!!!

mj_bad/

'93 Jacksons Discuss Michael's Crotch Grab
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwcj16cH9VY[/youtube]

Oh my this video is FUN  :shock:  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!
Joe Jackson:"....Then he started grabbing it.... ."  Ha ha  geek/ lolol/  mj_bad/

Momma Katherine: "It's not nice though ....... it doesen't look nice." geek/ .

Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 05:41:29 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions