Now if you all think you saw some strange things during this hoax watch this interwiev that Peter Lopez's wife did on ETonline  ,recently :shock:  :shock: :shock:  :shock:  :? !!!! At one point she is being asked if she knows something about a possible ongoing investigation in her husband suicide and she says she don't know  :shock:  :? .How strange is that ???? The interwiev is here ,just click the link:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Dukes of Hazzard star Catherine Bach reveals to ET's Nancy O'Dell how she and her children coped with her husband's shocking death in 2010, and she gives a preview of her return to television in the long-running soap The Young and the Restless.

Nearly two years have passed since Catherine's husband, entertainment lawyer Peter Lopez, apparently took his own life with a gunshot to the head. The star says that even today, she can't think of any reasons why her husband would commit suicide. "That's what's so crazy about this. There's no signs. Peter didn't drink, didn't take drugs."

When asked whether she ever blamed Peter -- who represented many well-known entertainers including Michael Jackson at one time -- for leaving her and their two daughters in that way, Catherine said it is not her place to judge. "I can't get mad at Peter, because I love him that much and I trusted him that much. He must have had a good reason for doing what he did."

She also reveals how difficult Peter's death was for her two daughters, and said they have remained her entire focus since the tragedy. "My girls and I do grief therapy, I think it's very important to heal from something like this."

Catherine said she's excited to be returning to television for her role on The Young and the Restless and she revealed to Nancy that she gets to play a bad girl. "All I can say is: trouble is coming to Genoa City (the fictional Wisconsin town where the show takes place), in a big way!" Her big soap debut happens today (Feb. 7) on CBS.

Watch the video for more from Catherine, including her reaction to young pageant queens from TLC's Toddlers & Tiaras wearing the same Daisy Duke shorts she made famous during her role on The Dukes of Hazzard.

Catherine Bach says she was being stalked by someone at the time Peter Lopez shot himself  :? . When asked if she thought that maybe it was not suicide, or that something other than personal issues was behind his death she said 'I don't know'  :? . Was someone threatening Peter's family because of what Peter knew about MJ's business? Peter was openly critical about the way the estate was handling MJ's business after his death. He said they (the estate) did not know what they were doing  :shock:  :? .
I think Peter sacrificed himself to save his family from threats  :cry: . He took himself out of the equation because he knew the info he was sitting on and other people knew that he knew. Peter also would likely have known if there was another will. If Catherine Bach knew she was being stalked, Peter would also have known this. He knew what was going on and why imo. Catherine Bach says Peter was not depressed, did not do drink or drugs, was happy with his family life, loved his daughters. She said that Peter 'must have had a very good reason to do what he did'  :shock: :shock: . If Peter knew that people had conspired to kill MJ then he would know that they would have no problem getting rid of him or his family too. I think he killed himself to protect his family  :cry: . Would be interesting to know if Catherine had been stalked before and if the stalking stopped when her husband killed himself  :idea:. Something is clearly not right about his death and Catherine knows this.

Peter Lopez interview
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz0L0tzfC5E&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I know we dissused this subject before but I think it's very,very IMPORTANT at this point,cause as we know Peter Lopez was very much involved back then in 2009, in Michael's life.Evan Chandler died,Peter Lopez died,Bruce Ayers died,now I wonder who's next  afraid/  :?: .If someone wants to read again,here are some important liks where we disscused about Peter Lopez:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It was my initial opinion that there’s no way that Peter Lopez comitted sucide and why nothing more was ever investigated about it baffled me.  That initial opinion still stands.  Yes it was very very suspicious to me that out of the blue Peter just took a shotgun and shot himself in the head.  Really.  how easy is that to do  WTF??  A handgun, perhaps.  A shotgun, sounds crazy to me; unless of course he sat down, ut the gun between his legs, placed the barrel tip under his neck, and ka-pow.  But that of course ain’t quite how it happened.  Plus the timing was certainly suspicious since it was right before the Murray trial was initially due one of its earlier starts and it had been implicated that Michael Jackson POSSIBLY had another will of which Peter was ready to unveil.   :roll:  Kinda gives The “smoking gun” a different meaning.  This interview leaves a lot of questions still unanswered and it is indeed very strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

And there's always the Witness Protection Program, in which case he would have no contact with his family, until the threat was gone.
Was there any hints that she had not seen the body, or that there was a closed casket?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this with us.  I've always found his "suicide" highly suspicious especially because Mr Lopez was close to Michael and had no reason to do this to himself. I've long thought also that either he's in witness protection or he faked his death like Michael and for whatever it is that Michael is doing.

I do believe it was a closed casket but I also found the 911 call to be too calm under the circumstances. It was almost like she was rehearsing lines instead of being in a panicked state not knowing if her husband was possibly dead and that someone could come shoot them next. At least, that would have been my number 1 concern. And now, to learn, that there could have been a stalker makes it even more strange.

I don't think he gave himself up in order to protect Catherine. There is no guarantee in the hit mans mind that Peter didn't share that with his wife so, unless I'm totally in left field, I think the hit man would still go after at least the wife to find out what she knows, if that were the case. Peter can offer more protection alive than dead.

I really hope we learn the truth either way. I think Catherine went on the show to publicize her new role on the soap opera and by saying "I don't know" it was an easy out to not say anything at all. I will watch the interview and maybe I'll change my opinion.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
I don't know much about Peter Lopez's death. But what is consistent is where corrupt people/government/Illumanti are exposed, one by one "survivors, witnessess" of these corrupt people seem to disappear, accidently "hit & ran" by truck, committ suicide. This is the pattern. Look at 9-11, how many people came forward to say the official story of 9-11 is BULL SHIT? Then something happens to them. Some of threatened, their family is threatened, or some have their mind literlly altered. Which I don't the exact name of the mind control, but it does exist. When the mind is control by waves that hit the receptors in the brain, the brain can be reprogrammed, to committ suicide. Those people that are in the process of exposing something, or just need to be "quiet", they are just disposed of, with more questons than answers. I feel for Catherine Bach, because if she really knows in heart & soul, he did not kill himself. Then she knows he'was MURDERED! But fear will keep it quiet. It'ts sick maggots of the worse evil that can kill another human being. Peter Lopez I bet had information that was too valuable to allow to come out. Especially if he was connected to Michael in some form.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why making threats when you can simply KILL the guy and present it as suicide.
It's done every day! For various reasons, sometimes ridiculous.
I strongly believe it was a murder, and yes - the connection with REAL MJ's will
can be the reason. I'd love to think it was some other client/knowledge of grand
importance that indirectly caused this death, but who can be bigger than MJ... Again,
I hate this idea and chances are it was about someone else, not MJ. I don't have the list
of Lopez' clients here you know. It could be something banal like relationships between
people, not connected to his job at all, people kill each other for lesser things. But the fact
Peter worked with MJ of course will always make me suspect that particular connection.
Scary stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Tink

I don't know of any of my friends who work in publishing in NYC who watched the WTC get hit by both planes get threatened or anything. All are still alive!

As for the Stalkers of Hollywierd: It apparently comes with the territory. In my circle of friends, there was an up & coming singer, back in the early '90s. She got stalked by a dude with an AK-47, and the police REFUSED to do anything about it! Until the day he played Russian Roulette with his wife's head...that girl was so traumatized by the lack of help she got, she disappeared. She didn't trust anyone. She was quite talented,  but had no one to protect her life.

So, yeah - I can believe the person-on-person stuff. But I don't buy "people disappearing over 9-11" because those I know, are still here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
The people who came forward on 9-11, are the ones who challenged the official story on 9-11. Those are some of the people who have "had accidents".  If you just believe what ever story the government tells you, then you won't have to worry. I believe those American's are called "sheepie".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I saw Katherine Bach on an interview today and what struck me was that she said she is not angry with her husband because he was a good man and it isn’t over yet.  She made no further comments on that last part of her statement but she emphasized that there is more to come and it isn’t over yet.  That says to me that perhaps she knows some things that she cannot publicly report at this time. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I saw Katherine Bach on an interview today and what struck me was that she said she is not angry with her husband because he was a good man and it isn’t over yet.  She made no further comments on that last part of her statement but she emphasized that there is more to come and it isn’t over yet.  That says to me that perhaps she knows some things that she cannot publicly report at this time. 

Thank you for sharing this. It sounds so much like what Rebbie, LaToya, and Jermaine have been saying about Michael, right?

I watched the interview and Catherine went from Peter had no reason to kill himself and possibly he took the bullet intended for her to Peter must have had his reasons. His reason to do what....she already said she didn't think he killed himself. Somehow I still believe that he's faked his death for whatever purpose Michael is trying to accomplish.

This isn't over yet. And we're "watchin'".

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Tink

The people who came forward on 9-11, are the ones who challenged the official story on 9-11. Those are some of the people who have "had accidents".  If you just believe what ever story the government tells you, then you won't have to worry. I believe those American's are called "sheepie".

Beware of false prophets - for they too, preach to sheeple.

Come on, I am NOT talking about the damn party line - people that were IN BUILDINGS STILL STANDING. But if you would rather listen to people who enjoy scaring people half to death - by all means, it's a choice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal