Its herTopic starter

The Circus of Dr.Lao is a story about a mystical circus which blows into town, "bearing wonders and characters that entertain the inhabitants and teach valuable lessons". REMIND YOU OF ANYTHING??? party/

This is too weird to not be connected somehow. The guy who wrote it is named Charles G. Finney.  :o I couldn't believe it so I looked him up. He's NOT the one I thought---the famous 1800s evangelist, who was a leader in the Second Great Awakening (freeing people from religious bondage and other kinds of slavery)---BUT---he is his grandson, named after him.

The 1935 story is about a strange character, Dr.Lao, who is with the circus, and has with him a fish bowl with a strange sort of a fish in it. This story is so cool, it was adapted for film in the late 60s, with the title "The Seven Faces of Doctor Lao".

Far from being just an amusement, the circus supplies much needed life lessons and wisdom from this guy who has been everywhere. (FAMILIAR, yet?)

I haven't seen this since I was little, so, I can't recall any of the lessons, but the Charles Finney senior connection, how EVER remote, makes me want to take another look at this.

MJ would necessarily have to disappear to become the seven faces. He had to create enough intrigue, so that it would STOP the world and make people take notice. There may be other, criminal things going on, which are reasons to fake his death, and other serious truth to be revealed, but THIS reason: "Entertain and Enlighten" are the two most prevalent things going on since it happened.

We have only seen four of the faces, so far, right? Front, Back, TS, and MJ, and he may possibly be OTHER faces within our members, or have 3 more up his sleeve...Idk. But I think THIS IS IT. Ha ha ha

There has been a lot of paranoia and sad feelings communicated in the threads, of being left out or shut out , because of the latest turn, all the discussion of religious things and God, and I would just say, PLEASE don't feel shut out!!  :cry: bearhug

I am sure MJ will explain everything and catch everyone up to his speed!!!!!!!!!  :ugeek: :mrgreen:

FAR from being a global attempt to start another religion, or "mind fill" us against our wills, I'm certain that MJ ---the most publicly inclusive, loving guy I ever heard of---is simply trying to open everyones eyes to all kinds of things we wouldn't probably look into otherwise. bounce/ He is broadening our horizons! Tweaking our (self-imposed, mostly) limitations. bounce/ Waking us up. Helping us to be able to judge truth from false, on our own, simply by being AWAKE.  ;D

Face it--the World System has figuratively speaking, cast a spell over us, as surely as Sleeping Beauty. We were ALL in various stages of sleep and compromise in our thinking for ourselves. Asleep, we are at a severe disadvantage in our OWN environment!

Michael Jackson is opening eyes, here, in a vehicle of entertainment and wonder. It is pure genius and unadulterated love. He said once that he has seen things that most people never get to see. I bet that was painful for him to realize and he just decided to change things up a little. This ARG, or Circus or whatever, is such a gift to us. All the investigation and puzzling things were to stretch our minds, so there is ROOM for all those big thoughts we will think FOR OUR SELVES. ONLY someone as wonderful as God could have helped him DO all this!! If he  :-* :-* wants to show us God, too, how can we say, "no thanks????? :shock: respect/

I'll say it again, don't feel as if you are being excluded, or left in the used confetti, if you don't understand something yet, or if the God stuff is making you nervous. What did we do on the playground, when the big kids spun the merry-go-round faster than we thought we could take it? 

Hold on tight and SCREAM REAL LOUD! /scream/ /scream/ afraid/

Mostly, they weren't trying to hurt you, but THRILL you!  albino/ albino/ albino/

Now, everyone who has "come loose" /overreacting/ , strap yourselves back in (to those straight jackets!!! :lol: :lol: ), and let's help MJ land this thing! bearhug bearhug bearhug

I LOVE this idea; I hope I am right!!  ;))  mj_dance/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

diggyon

Hi its her,

I am very happy to see you back posting. I really missed you colorful posts  :)

I guess you are right. We just need to give him time, that's all. But still have one question though!!!!!

If it's really that serious and the world is gonna end and on 21.12.12 a horrible event might take place, why are we not warned immediately and given all the information we need at once??? Why this drop feeding???

I guess bec had the same questions too. But there were no answers to them!!!!!

Blessings 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Tink

It happens to be one of my favorite movies, up there with Forbidden Planet! I'll post a link, but not give away the Cat that ate the Canary.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm one of the waking ones, which is why I work in the entertainment industry. Much easier to educate through entertainment, than trying to hit people over the head with logic. People ignore you, unless you dangle things, in which case they might go, "Oooh, shiney!" And then start getting the drift in chunks of information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

everlastinglove_MJ

Hey Itsher,

Your great post inspired me to do some research on this movie.

I found some parts on youtube, which are about the lessons of life told by Dr. Lao, to a boy, named Mike, who wanted to work as a magician in Dr. Lao's circus: "Every time you stop and think: I'm alive and being alive is fantastic. Every time that such a thing happens, you are a part of Dr. Lao's circus." Mike did not understand what he meant, but found out what Dr. Lao really meant, his lessons of life.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0euWCR6Ysc [/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgb2ROSPN74&feature=related [/youtube]

When I saw these vids I thought of Michael and his message too: be aware of/see yourself and your life (mirror) and how precious life and earth are and that YOU are the one who can make a change to make life and the world better.

Maybe there's already a script for a remake of the movie "The 7 faces of Dr. Lao" with a producer named MJJ ;)

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 06:54:22 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Its herTopic starter

Hi its her,

I am very happy to see you back posting. I really missed you colorful posts  :)

I guess you are right. We just need to give him time, that's all. But still have one question though!!!!!

If it's really that serious and the world is gonna end and on 21.12.12 a horrible event might take place, why are we not warned immediately and given all the information we need at once??? Why this drop feeding???

I guess bec had the same questions too. But there were no answers to them!!!!!

Blessings 

Thank you, Diggyon. :D My thoughts about the world actually ENDING this year are, that,  ♫ It Ain't Necessarily So!    afraid/

I take all such predictions with a block (not a mere grain) of salt. suspicious// The fact that the Mayan calendar ends this year COULD mean ONLY that the last guy who wrote these up for decades, finally died without training an apprentice!  :roll:  :oops:

OR, perhaps the entire tribe of people converted to the Gregorian calendar, unbeknownst to us, by government proclamation (it happens :-\ ) centuries ago, before they disappeared, and the Mayan calendar the world discovered was calculations they would have sent to the shredder, if there had been one invented yet... It COULD have happened.

How convenient that they aren't around to ASK!!  suspicious// How convenient for crafty powers that be in the world governments to snap this up and USE it to terrify everyone who is able, to SPEND, SPEND, SPEND---like there is no tomorrow!  afraid/

When I heard about this EoW Mayan explanation, I looked up the year 2013, to see what the economic brainiacs of the world were forecasting for AFTERWARDS. People who have their future invested in commodities, hire people to forecast these things, I guess. Maybe it is not just capitalist investors but the World Bank itself, idk.

Anyway. It is important, because fortunes can be wiped out instantly, unadvised. I don't know if they are still saying this, but in 2010 they were predicting the price of coffee to go to $80.00 per pound in 2013! Beef and chicken were to be too expensive to even bother taking to market---50 dollars a pound for not steak, but hamburger! Baby formula was so expensive it was actually UN-purchasable by anyone actually with a baby. Diapers ---ungodly costly. Good news, though. It was supposed to begin at the end of 2011. Prices of food are higher than ever, but not nearly as bad as the forecast. I think TPTB are just blowing more smoke, to terrify us into overspending, instead of investing and giving. Don't worry. God promised Noah (both REAL persons) that he would never destroy the earth again with a flood, which was kinda-sorta reversible without permanent damage to the land...would God NOW nuclear blast his earth with anything more final?

Yes, the Word says,  "...the elements  with burning heat will be dissolved, and earth and the works  in it shall be burnt up", but, I am hoping this refers to how God plans to RENEW the earth AT THE VERY, VERY END,(incidentally, while all of us are at the "awards" ceremonies: being judged for our works or lack thereof and celebrating New Life in Heaven). He has to burn the trash contaminated by sin for thousands of years, before making us a new home here, right? He's only cleaning/actually, sanitizing the house, right?  bearhug

As to your question, why not just give us all we need to survive this, I believe MJ really IS! It is just not what any of us have expected! What we need is what he has been doing, I think.  albino/ He is awakening us from our delusions and sleep walking through life, trusting the wrong things. He is showing us how to see. bearhug

There ARE some creepy times coming, but only for those who side with the devil and the rest of the purposely fallen here. There is NO good reason at all, to side with them afraid/. This is where Michael's getting us to practice THINKING FOR OURSELVES comes in. Many MORE  :evil: deceivers than EVER,  suspicious// will be coming on the scene to lie to us and get us to follow them over a big cliff. 

The end IS near, I believe, but don't rely on me---read the signs for yourself. Just one sign is that judgment will begin with the house of God. He can't judge ANYbody while his churches are full of blatant hypocrites. Read the headlines. He is chasing out the perverts and child molesters and money grubbing thieves hiding right in his house, just as sure as Jesus cracked the whip on the moneychangers in the temple 2 thousand years ago crash/.

Before the end of the world, there has to happen a few more things: the rise of the Antichrist (an Ultimate evil, lying, charming ruler), a three and a half year Tribulation, and another three and a half year GREAT Tribulation, during which the AC breaks a serious promise and brings judgment---the WRATH of God--- down on himself and his followers. Then there is the Battle of Armageddon, a thousand years of peace--with the devil locked up, so no one can blame him for their temptations to sin..., and THEN the end. So...all we need to do right now is WATCH  and THINK.  :) Don't worry if you don't even believe in God. Trust MJ; he is not hurting us.  ;)) ;)) ;))

One of the things I feel MJ is doing with this  :lol: maddening  /overreacting/ hoax is to rattle ALL the shifting sands we have been trusting in.  fresse/ Has anyone noticed this?  errrr

All our pet theories, our beliefs, "facts" we have been taught, things we thought we knew...are being SHAKEN, oh migosh--just as the Word of God predicted, would happen, as the end approaches...Of course Almighty God will be doing his OWN shaking, but, SO many here have expressed uncertainty and insecurity about what to think or do next. Being lost. Or, being "not found"... Needing just a hint of guidance.  :? :? :-\

Relax! B  r  e  a  t  h  e.

Yup, it is time to do that again, ha ha. Think about what he is doing...

It is working!!! bounce/ bounce/ bounce/

I am sure of this. (And, btw, just as sure that he will have his partners in crime, TS or Front, (or even a new one of his  albino/ SEVEN faces   afraid/ ) swoop in and test all I have just said I believe, to make me doubt!!  /pull hair/ :lol:

Please don't worry. Have fun here, ok? I am sure he is just doing his "is it scary for ya?" silence right now for just a moment. I could be right...it could happen. It's not like he hasn't done it before. /toldya/  /scream/
Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 10:42:11 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its herTopic starter

It happens to be one of my favorite movies, up there with Forbidden Planet! I'll post a link, but not give away the Cat that ate the Canary.

I'm one of the waking ones, which is why I work in the entertainment industry. Much easier to educate through entertainment, than trying to hit people over the head with logic. People ignore you, unless you dangle things, in which case they might go, "Oooh, shiney!" And then start getting the drift in chunks of information.

omigosh!   :lol: :lol: :lol: I LOVE the way you phrased this! You are hysterical! So, SO true--the need to dangle sparkly things! :roll: You must have a blast at work! Thank you for the wakey- wakey!!!  ;) 8-) And bless you for the link! I get discombobulated with attachment /scream/  thingies, but I love all the bells and whistles, so people can SEE.  P.S. I LOVE Forbidden Planet, too, on so many levels---cerebral AND atmospheric!! 8)  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its herTopic starter

Hey Itsher,

Your great post inspired me to do some research on this movie.

I found some parts on youtube, which are about the lessons of life told by Dr. Lao, to a boy, named Mike, who wanted to work as a magician in Dr. Lao's circus: "Every time you stop and think: I'm alive and being alive is fantastic. Every time that such a thing happens, you are a part of Dr. Lao's circus." Mike did not understand what he meant, but found out what Dr. Lao really meant, his lessons of life.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0euWCR6Ysc [/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgb2ROSPN74&feature=related [/youtube]

When I saw these vids I thought of Michael and his message too: be aware of/see yourself and your life (mirror) and how precious life and earth are and that YOU are the one who can make a change to make life and the world better.

Maybe there's already a script for a remake of the movie "The 7 faces of Dr. Lao" with a producer named MJJ ;)

L.O.V.E.

Thank you for the videos!  Wouldn't  that just take the cake (or pie,  ;) these hoax days) if there was a MJ remake of this in the works??   :) bounce/ What a great idea! I hope SO! penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Thanks Its her
FAR from being a global attempt to start another religion, or "mind fill" us against our wills, I'm certain that MJ ---the most publicly inclusive, loving guy I ever heard of---is simply trying to open everyones eyes to all kinds of things we wouldn't probably look into otherwise. He is broadening our horizons! Tweaking our (self-imposed, mostly) limitations. Waking us up. Helping us to be able to judge truth from false, on our own, simply by being AWAKE. 

Face it--the World System has figuratively speaking, cast a spell over us, as surely as Sleeping Beauty. We were ALL in various stages of sleep and compromise in our thinking for ourselves. Asleep, we are at a severe disadvantage in our OWN environment!

Michael Jackson is opening eyes, here, in a vehicle of entertainment and wonder. It is pure genius and unadulterated love. He said once that he has seen things that most people never get to see. I bet that was painful for him to realize and he just decided to change things up a little. This ARG, or Circus or whatever, is such a gift to us. All the investigation and puzzling things were to stretch our minds, so there is ROOM for all those big thoughts we will think FOR OUR SELVES. ONLY someone as wonderful as God could have helped him DO all this!! If he  wants to show us God, too, how can we say, "no thanks?????

Whatever the reasons for the hoax, (which I feel are multi-faceted) the WAKING UP has been an effect that would not have happened if the "tour" had gone ahead (as wonderful as it would have been the have MJ entertaining us in THAT way, THIS has been more IMPORTANT work).

Tink and Its her..........I am reminded through your posts that CHILDREN (e.g., ALL OF US) learn through PLAY. It integrates the hemispheres of the brain..........

Happy Valentines Day everyone!! /cook/ :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

omigosh!   :lol: :lol: :lol: I LOVE the way you phrased this! You are hysterical! So, SO true--the need to dangle sparkly things! :roll: You must have a blast at work! Thank you for the wakey- wakey!!!  ;) 8-) And bless you for the link! I get discombobulated with attachment /scream/  thingies, but I love all the bells and whistles, so people can SEE.  P.S. I LOVE Forbidden Planet, too, on so many levels---cerebral AND atmospheric!! 8)  ;D

@Its her - Thank you! My friends and I have toyed with lots of cool things at the 3D workshop, along with 3D in the computers, where we used to work at, by Van Nuys AP.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Its herTopic starter

Whatever the reasons for the hoax, (which I feel are multi-faceted) the WAKING UP has been an effect that would not have happened if the "tour" had gone ahead (as wonderful as it would have been the have MJ entertaining us in THAT way, THIS has been more IMPORTANT work).

Tink and Its her..........I am reminded through your posts that CHILDREN (e.g., ALL OF US) learn through PLAY. It integrates the hemispheres of the brain..........

Happy Valentines Day everyone!! /cook/ :)
YEAH! Cool!! ;D Play is verrrry important work!  Btw, happy belated "V" Day, to everyone here, too! (I forgot what DAY it was!!)/scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its herTopic starter

@Its her - Thank you! My friends and I have toyed with lots of cool things at the 3D workshop, along with 3D in the computers, where we used to work at, by Van Nuys AP.

Wow---They don't let just anybody touch that complicated stuff :ugeek: :lol: . I saw a bunch of people fiddling with some computer 3D equipment on some TV program, once. Was that your group??  geek/ ha ha ha. So you're a Technical Pro or one of the "Educators", or an aspiring one?  Both require nothing short of certain invested wizardry. In fact, all production details are magical. How interesting :). Good for you! ;D .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions