AKHTONITopic starter

jermaine new interview
February 08, 2012, 03:59:31 PM
interview with french newspaper "paris match You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
it's in french so i tried to translate a little of it "sorry if it's bad translated, the idea is more important"

He said "he would have taken me like a pitbull in his entourage to hunt all types which made him take the wrong decisions".  :lol:  :lol:
he talked about the las vegas pyjamas he said that it was just a game and he staged a joke and was a master of manipulation of the press
He talked about london anouncement and he said that it was Fake he said" Because he had a five-year project! There was never any question that he stopped in London. But say you give your last concert, this is the best way to sell all tickets in record time. Once again, Michael was a good school, he was also a businessman"
he talked about debbi row "I do not know. Sometimes I talk with Debbie, I regard it as a family member. Debbie lives in a quiet spot where she takes care of horses. Like, me too, I love riding, it gives us something to talk about. she is a very sweet, very generous, but she never speaks to me of the children.

I think he gave more clues  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

Tink

Re: jermaine new interview
February 08, 2012, 04:27:36 PM
Fascinating...so, 2013 - 2014 is correct. 2013, for advertising of said project. 2014, release of it.

Lundon's Bridge fits right into that, along with him learning 3D animation, directing and perhaps getting students to help him out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

February 08, 2012, 07:13:01 PM
THIS IS AMAZING!!!! party/

WOW! WOW! WOW! SOON VERY SOON WE CAN SAY WITH LOVE  /toldya/

THIS IS IT & WHAT A FIND AKHTONI:) /bravo/

MICHAEL JACKSON THE JOKER &  AND HOAXER:)

I have to go sit down now & light a candle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace & love
Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:23:45 PM by Integrity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2012, 07:22:06 PM
I translated it to English so here it is:)

are biographies on Michael Jackson, there are thousands ... But, in the Jackson family, had neither the desire nor the strength to tell what this clan. After the disappearance of his brother, Jermaine Jackson became the spokesman of his people. Especially one who hears the deceased's honor. For despite the near-deification that surrounds the King of Pop, many gray areas remain. Jermaine portrays honest singer, both wise businessman, surrounded by vultures and living in a bubble. Today, Jermaine still trying to understand the reasons for the death of his brother. His book "You Are Not Alone" is just a first response to an endless questioning.

Paris Match. Why did you feel the need to write?
Jermaine Jackson. There have been so many unauthorized books about my family, especially my brother, that I soon became necessary to give my perspective, my version of events. At the end of all these works, I did not read. But, after the death of Michael, I discovered that most of what was published was only lies and slander. I know where we came from. We were raised in Gary, an impoverished town in Indiana, in a humble family. Despite the success, my father did everything for us to remain welded, so that we are not caught by the rugged individualism.

But Michael was soon found in a bubble!
It was a phenomenon. But to get there, he worked hard. The creation is never free of pain and effort. Michael knew from childhood. So when it became a huge star, there were many people around him, vultures attracted by money. These people could not care less what Michael had invested in his music. His absence, it was never to say no. It would have taken me like a pitbull in his entourage to hunt all types crooked which made ​​her take the wrong decisions.

But your brother was not the last of the naive. You tell that he was a manipulator, the first to play paparazzi.
He quickly understood the power of the image. When he lets himself photographed in Las Vegas in pajamas in a wheelchair, is to surprise. He was neither ill nor diminished, and he had staged a joke. Michael was a master of manipulation of the press. He knew he was being watched constantly, so he had found weapons to fight.

Why do you say that the announcement of his last tour was totally bogus?
Because he had a five-year project! There was never any question that he stopped in London. But say you give your last concert, this is the best way to sell all tickets in record time. Once again, Michael was a good school, he was also a businessman.

Sometimes overwhelmed. Was it not highly indebted?
There have been threats on his property, but it was never ruined. Instead, he took steps to continue to lead the same lifestyle. He was about to acquire a home 15 million dollars in Las Vegas, thanks in advance he would reach for the London concerts. It did not sell his Neverland Ranch, he retained control of the Beatles catalog ...

What you push to rehabilitate your father, despite his violent behavior?
I do not rehabilitate, I put things in context. My father raised nine black children. The time was not smooth: there was gang warfare, drug trafficking. We have always maintained that, in fact, taking care of us, forcing us to repeat every night after school. He made ​​us stars, and he brought us out of where we were born, he took us to Hollywood. Without him, there would be neither the Jackson 5 or Michael Jackson.

But he stole your childhood!
Not mine! That of Michael. My older brothers and myself have suffered less because we were older. And we were passionate about music. For Michael, 4 years, it was only a game, but became a victim, thereafter.

You linger long on both the actions taken against your brother for sexual touching of minors. Have you doubted his innocence?
Never. But the world, he has always suspected. After the first trial, the child admitted that Michael had never touched, and his father committed suicide so he felt guilty. But they still managed to extort $ 20 million! For the second trial, Michael wanted to fight, to prove to the world that he was innocent. The judge made ​​the excessive sensationalism, but lost the battle. On eight counts, Michael was found not guilty.

"MICHAEL WOULD NOT DIE, IT WAS
GRADUALLY POISONED BY RUMORS "

Unless a child is not a wise businessman!
For seventeen years, the FBI investigated the relationship between Michael and the children. They found nothing! But it took his death for this to be revealed to the public. The system was against him. We just could not accept that it is such a star, and it is as much concerned with the problems of childhood.

Yet was it not as a singer addicted to tranquilizers?
Wrong! The autopsy proved that. The only thing he wanted was sleep. You become addicted to propofol because you can not get it without a doctor. But Michael would not die! A week before his death, he repeated it épatait dancers being better than them. We, his family, even after the trial of Dr. Murray, we always ask questions. Why surveillance images of the house where he died were they deleted? It was not an accident. Michael was killed.

By whom?
producers of concerts in London knew what they were doing. Michael was gradually poisoned by rumors, allegations, lies and pressure. Trusted him to his doctor. He was focused on his concert, but he also wanted to sleep. And, when you're onstage, it's such an adrenaline rush after the concert, it is simply impossible to go to bed.

Now, Sony has continued to release posthumous albums and compilations. What do you think?
Sony behaves like shit. This label forget what it owes to Michael: the album "Thriller", the disc's best selling of all time. Its leaders do not care about musical heritage, they are only interested in money they can get.

You do not have the power to prevent this?
No. There are two performers who were nominated testamentary. The only thing I can do is give my opinion, just like my parents, my brothers and sisters. Critics were also wrong vis-à-vis the musical by Cirque du Soleil. But that's okay, Michael himself would never have approved if a mediocre show. I hope his name will not be soiled by the music industry.

How are his children?
My mother raises them, my brothers, my sisters and I are very active, we see them often. I spoke with Paris a few days ago, she told me she wanted to become an actress ... But I told her she had to go through with his education, and draw a woman like Audrey Hepburn: she must have class, not just talent. His father would have wished for her too.

Does Prince and Paris are linked to Debbie Rowe, the mother?
I do not know. Sometimes I talk with Debbie, I regard it as a family member. Debbie lives in a quiet spot where she takes care of horses. Like, me too, I love riding, it gives us something to talk about. This is a very sweet, very generous, but she never speaks to me of the children.

Blanket does not know the identity of his mother. What will you do when he ask?
It will handle the situation when the time comes. Blanket does not address this issue before me. This is one of the real secrets that Michael was able to keep.

Are you going to reform the Jacksons as claimed by the rumor?
I am currently in New York to finalize details of our next tour, actually. So it is no longer a rumor, it will soon be practical. We should soon produce in Europe. We will play our songs, those of Michael. This will be our way to honor him. And it will do us good, I'm sure.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The last family picture of the clan with Michael and his children (Paris, Prince and Blanket), his brothers Jermaine, Jackie, Randy, Tito and Marlon, sisters LaToya, Rebbie and Janet, on
May 14, 2009. All the celebrated 60 years of marriage to Katherine and Joe. (DR)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2012, 07:30:18 PM
Now That I took the time to read it all the way through he said MICHAEL WAS KILLED:( Oh no  /overreacting/

What does this mean?

Let me keep on reading & see what else he has to say:(
Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:35:57 PM by Integrity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2012, 09:57:15 PM
I watched an interview today with Donnie Osmond on Dr Phil who was a friend of Michael’s.  It was interesting how he described the loneliness he said was felt by entertainers when they are young super stars that causes them to be so lonely and isolated though they are surrounded by screaming fans all the time.  He said that once they leave the stage after being loved by thousands and thousands and they go into their dressing room, into complete quiet and totally alone.  :?  No one is there when the curtains go down.  He also said that it happens more times than known that the industry will ask entertainers to allow the media to make up lies about them to get a hype going right before a big event.  The one he mentioned was being on drugs and going to rehab.   respect/  I guess that’s a fave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

AKHTONITopic starter

February 09, 2012, 07:03:52 AM
I translated it to English so here it is:)
Thanks Integrity for the translation  bearhug

Now That I took the time to read it all the way through he said MICHAEL WAS KILLED:( Oh no  /overreacting/
oh sure he forgot to say MICHAEL JOESEF JACKSON  :)

Fascinating...so, 2013 - 2014 is correct. 2013, for advertising of said project. 2014, release of it.

I am afraid that he was talking about the BAM  geek/ i will kill myself  immediately  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 09, 2012, 10:02:59 AM
But your brother was not the last of the naive. You tell that he was a manipulator, the first to play paparazzi.
He quickly understood the power of the image. When he lets himself photographed in Las Vegas in pajamas in a wheelchair, is to surprise. He was neither ill nor diminished, and he had staged a joke. Michael was a master of manipulation of the press. He knew he was being watched constantly, so he had found weapons to fight.

Why do you say that the announcement of his last tour was totally bogus?
Because he had a five-year project!
There was never any question that he stopped in London. But say you give your last concert, this is the best way to sell all tickets in record time. Once again, Michael was a good school, he was also a businessman.

^^^

These parts scream that Michael's death is a hoax! Thank you Jermaine for the clues once again. 
/bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions