Yes, there is another thread on this but thank you for posting. Very interesting thing for TMZ to bring up.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, there is another thread on this but thank you for posting. Very interesting thing for TMZ to bring up.

Blessings :)

yep, threads merged  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 | 4:00 PM
James DeBarge: 'Michael Jackson Saved My Life'

Janet Jackson's ex-husband James DeBarge is speaking out about a painful night he shared with her older brother, Michael Jackson. In an episode of "Dr. Drew's LifeChangers," DeBarge tells Dr. Drew how he once contemplated jumping off the roof of Micheal's home, and how the pop icon calmly talked him out of it.

"He was the only one NOT freaking out!" he says. "He seemed to be familiar with my pain… he knew I needed someone to talk to so he was that ear. So we just talked all night and I forgot that I was even on the roof and that I was going to jump."

James, his sister Bunny and brother Randy -- members of the '80s group, DeBarge -- will sit down with Dr. Drew for a two-part intervention on "LifeChangers," airing Wednesday at 3pm on the CW.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGaz1mZNqN0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

First of all  thank you very much for this article ForstAMoon bearhug !!!!! Really intresting but I prefer not to comment about his "stay" near Murraly lol  :mrgreen:  ,better focus on positive part of the article where he's referring at Michael like he was a brother to him  :) .
Thank you Paula for that video where James DeBarge told us about how Michael saved his life ,this is what I call a LIFE SAVER  respect/ !!!! Michael you are and always be THE BEST,thank you   :) bearhug !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 | 4:00 PM
James DeBarge: 'Michael Jackson Saved My Life'

Janet Jackson's ex-husband James DeBarge is speaking out about a painful night he shared with her older brother, Michael Jackson. In an episode of "Dr. Drew's LifeChangers," DeBarge tells Dr. Drew how he once contemplated jumping off the roof of Micheal's home, and how the pop icon calmly talked him out of it.

"He was the only one NOT freaking out!" he says. "He seemed to be familiar with my pain… he knew I needed someone to talk to so he was that ear. So we just talked all night and I forgot that I was even on the roof and that I was going to jump."

James, his sister Bunny and brother Randy -- members of the '80s group, DeBarge -- will sit down with Dr. Drew for a two-part intervention on "LifeChangers," airing Wednesday at 3pm on the CW.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGaz1mZNqN0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Anyone else find it odd, that he's talking out of the side of his mouth that Michael also opened first, because of that bottom lip scar on the left? James' glasses are diffusing the bottom rims of his eyes; anyone have a better shot of his face?

hummm what would the endebtedness be to someone who saved your life ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal