RK

I've  got to say that she put on a good show,  and she's in great shape for her years ect, but it was disturbing for me. And what gave me the heebie jeebies was the  very ending of when she was performing Like A Prayer .......she gets to the very last line and she says " I call your name and it takes me home. And she disappears downward  from sight as she says he word" home." Visually loaded statement there!  :? Very disturbing imagery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

There is only one Madonna and this is not Louise Veronica Ciccone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you know that it was the Cirque du soleil (the same team as for the immortal tour) who help Madonna to stage the superbowl show? They talked about it all week here. It was a demand from Madonna to have this team...

yeah...thats what i thought. madonna's performance was indicative dedication, hardwork, commitment and determination. it was a very well orchestrated performance. I don't think she deserves to be bashed, honestly. She admitted that she was going to be extremely nervous. it's really hard performing in front of fans. michael grew up around a crowd, so from that perspective alone it desensitized him. madonna is cool, and that performance was ecstatic.

Here's the link to MJ's Superbowl. Madonna's is dark, robotic, creepy, unhuman, and decadent, and her energy is like watching a mediocre high school talent contest with no passion and actually awkward so-called "dancing." After that, Michael's is like a ray of sunshine and hope, and even though the effects were spectacular for the time, it was the drama and inner magnetism of Michael's mere presence and every move that drove the audience nuts, and magic just flew out of him you can't get from pyrotechnics. He spoke with humbleness and devotion and created a message of love, with the whole audience participating and holding hands as human beings, connected and sharing another great moment WITH him. There's a far cry between Madonna's gyrating on a stripper pole level of entertainment and the mastery and visionary deep spiritual humanity infused in everything Michael achieved. No one could move people to do what Michael did.
I'm just sayin. I performed in Vegas to Michael and Janet's choreography since the time of Thriller and Michael was always revered within the industry as untouchable and almost godlike, the epitome of talent, while Madonna was not taken seriously by professionals because she couldn't sing and was unoriginal in her dancing. Like Janet said, basically,  'I could stand out in the street naked and people would pay attention too, but that's not talent." But her trashy antics became the lowest common denominator that the masses got conditioned to, and it got more and more decadent from there. Michael has always been a true artist from the great musical legacies and traditions, and brought class to his work and rose the standard for all to aspire to. I was backstage with the original cast of Cirque. Show business is run by Illuminati, Zionists, and mobsters like Mottola who Michael was surrounded by, and as we all know, he spoke out against them and resisted them. Madonna, it should be clear to anyone who followed her from her beginnings, is a tool for them. This performance I found soulless and self-serving, and full of ritualistic symbols. What was that "Love Madonna Y.O.U." ego-gratification trip? Michael's was an expression of individuality and a clear purpose to give and uplift others. People have forgotten performing is not supposed to be an orgy of gratification, but an intimate connection to our hearts that leaves us better than we were before.  I hope this link works to Michael's halftime.

I agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Did you know that it was the Cirque du soleil (the same team as for the immortal tour) who help Madonna to stage the superbowl show? They talked about it all week here. It was a demand from Madonna to have this team...

yeah...thats what i thought. madonna's performance was indicative dedication, hardwork, commitment and determination. it was a very well orchestrated performance. I don't think she deserves to be bashed, honestly. She admitted that she was going to be extremely nervous. it's really hard performing in front of fans. michael grew up around a crowd, so from that perspective alone it desensitized him. madonna is cool, and that performance was ecstatic.

Here's the link to MJ's Superbowl. Madonna's is dark, robotic, creepy, unhuman, and decadent, and her energy is like watching a mediocre high school talent contest with no passion and actually awkward so-called "dancing." After that, Michael's is like a ray of sunshine and hope, and even though the effects were spectacular for the time, it was the drama and inner magnetism of Michael's mere presence and every move that drove the audience nuts, and magic just flew out of him you can't get from pyrotechnics. He spoke with humbleness and devotion and created a message of love, with the whole audience participating and holding hands as human beings, connected and sharing another great moment WITH him. There's a far cry between Madonna's gyrating on a stripper pole level of entertainment and the mastery and visionary deep spiritual humanity infused in everything Michael achieved. No one could move people to do what Michael did.
I'm just sayin. I performed in Vegas to Michael and Janet's choreography since the time of Thriller and Michael was always revered within the industry as untouchable and almost godlike, the epitome of talent, while Madonna was not taken seriously by professionals because she couldn't sing and was unoriginal in her dancing. Like Janet said, basically,  'I could stand out in the street naked and people would pay attention too, but that's not talent." But her trashy antics became the lowest common denominator that the masses got conditioned to, and it got more and more decadent from there. Michael has always been a true artist from the great musical legacies and traditions, and brought class to his work and rose the standard for all to aspire to. I was backstage with the original cast of Cirque. Show business is run by Illuminati, Zionists, and mobsters like Mottola who Michael was surrounded by, and as we all know, he spoke out against them and resisted them. Madonna, it should be clear to anyone who followed her from her beginnings, is a tool for them. This performance I found soulless and self-serving, and full of ritualistic symbols. What was that "Love Madonna Y.O.U." ego-gratification trip? Michael's was an expression of individuality and a clear purpose to give and uplift others. People have forgotten performing is not supposed to be an orgy of gratification, but an intimate connection to our hearts that leaves us better than we were before.  I hope this link works to Michael's halftime.

I agree with you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

YES.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chapeau bas Madonna!!  the Artist!!

She did a great job!
I always loved Madonna, her music, her shows, her videos!
She's really a great artist, great entertainer!
She's a beautiful woman, very original and very courageous to show a sexy , even vulgar side, without being dis-gracious!! She conquered me with her brave optimistic character.
And IMO, Lady Gaga is nothing but a grotesque and poor, pathetic copy of Madonna.

Though:
I will not commit the mistake to compare Michael to Madonna. (or vice-versa)
Nor have I ever compared Elvis to Michael (or vice-versa)
They simply CANNOT be compared!!!
Nevertheless they are all VALUABLE artists and no one, objective enough, can deny this!

Great post,thank you very much Simpa  bearhug !!! It's great to see some positivity here,cause of negativity we had alot  :( .
I'm sorry to say this but lately I noticed that many speak about Michael's way of dancing,even if they don't even bother to REALLY WATCH HIM DANCE.Of course Michael is a wonderful human being and a very charitable one,but this has nothing,absolutely nothing to do with his STYLE OF DANCING in front of people,especially in tours.He can be sometimes very "aggressive"  :shock:  geek/  during his performances,but hey I think that all that people have to do is to REALLY watch his shows and stop with some nonsens they are writing over and over again.First of all Michael is a human being,then he is a MAN,do you all hear me???? He is a MAN and he is very proud of that  8-) .He may be an "angel" sometimes,but the "little devil" inside him,can make him do things that you don't even imagine ,lol  :-X  :mrgreen: .

Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 03:25:44 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

YES.
Oh come on please....it´s really not her fault that her first name is Madonna, is it?
I really admire her discipline and her purposefulness and determination.
Whether one likes her or not, one should at least grant her that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
There's nothing a her that makes me feel a good vibration.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

@thrillerdanceinmachine - Me thinks you don't understand a performance using the best of the latest TECHNOLOGY at hand, along with light and shadow, the sun had set. The FLAT SCREENS LIT UP, with plenty of light, in contrast to Madonna and HER DANCERS!
She didn't do that much dancing. Come to think of it, SHE WAS SINGING, so the DANCERS did all the HARD WORK!!

THIS WOMAN IS 54, and kicking most of everyone's ass on here with her singing and dancing, I bet you! Armchair quarterbacking, at the WORST! WORST, I tell you.

And as for the ILLUSION at the end of Like a Prayer once again - I see people inserting their OWN ideas! She was supposed to disappear in MID-AIR, to those watching live, at the Superbowl, HELLO! OF COURSE, this Illusion's busted, and she had to go downward, duh!

Madonna came from a wealthy family, for those who aren't aware. No "alleged Illuminati" involved at all. She paid for voice coaches. She actually improved, and outlasted so many who did drugs, drank themselves to death! Raised her kids...

What kills me? SHE is a huge star in her own right! She's not a dude, ergo no reason for there to ever be any friction between her and Michael. They went out, remember!? We've only heard ONE SIDE of that, correct? From...the MEDIA.

Shame on everyone who's being critical of this wonderful PERFORMER!

Michael wouldn't judge her - he'd be applauding her, for her efforts!

"Judge not, lest ye, yourself be judged." THE BIBLE

If I can look so hot and dance so great at her age, I'd be happy enough! Add in singing, well I can't sing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

Thrillerdancingmachine
Thank you for your inside view on MJ and Madonna in the business. MJ did have a few things to say about Madonna, and none of them were positive.
I did in fact think her performance was quite creative and well done, especially as Cirque has top level dancers and design people.  It was truly professional and eye-catching, but let’s face it, MJ has pure and simple charisma and original creativity/genius. His performance clearly included a pure love message for ALL humanity/children, that may tie in with what we are studying here.
The idea of using “X” in place of Christ is not a modern idea. In the Modern Roman Alphabet, which comes from the Greeks who were before Rome, the first letter of the word “Christ” is “chi” which is represented by a symbol similar to the letter “X.”

X in Ancient Greek is pronounced as the hard “ch.” The Greek Chi or X is the first letter in the Greek word Christos as in Iesus Christos aka Jesus Christ. You will frequently see people write Xmas, as well as Xian, which means Christian, using the same principle.

Chi is written as an “X” and Rho is written as a “P,” but they are the first two letters of the Greek word Christ “savior” “XP” is sometimes used to stand for. Sometimes X is used alone. This is the case in the Chi (X) abbreviation for Christ in Xmas.

SimPattyK

And once I heard Michael saying that Madonna was jealous of him and his success

RK
I've  got to say that she put on a good show,  and she's in great shape for her years ect, but it was disturbing for me.

Tink
She works hard, goes to sleep by 9PM, gets up like 5AM - 6AM. Very dedicated to performing.
 And please - don't compare Michael & her - like comparing apples & oranges.

Madonna doing the Superbowl Halftime gig at over 50, marvelously. Need I say more?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
There's nothing a her that makes me feel a good vibration.

I remember how many of her songs made me feel happy and feel like dancing right then and there as I heard them! I think that all in all this is the purpose of music: to make you feel happy (even if you don't have any specific reason), to make you wanna move, dance, jump for joy!!
Just like Michael's music, Madonna's songs also pushed me more towards learning the English language, I liked them so much that I really wanted to be able to sing them and understand the lyrics...
That's just another positive thing that came from her music to me... and it will never get out of my head. I really have some very beautiful memories on her songs!
My all time Madonna favorite is true Blue! I'm telling you I am dancing on my chair right now as I type this! this song just puts me in that state! at one point years ago, I had learned all the choreography of this video by heart! loll  :lol: not to mention the "Vogue-hands movement" lmao  :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb8akXtOCaI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI&feature=related[/youtube]

You'll see - This song is also one of my VERY favs! and she is also very beautiful in this video - this is actually my fav Madonna look! She never looked better than in this video, not before nor after!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6B418iJw5Q[/youtube]

In 2009 I went to her concert in Bucharest. I wouldn't have gone, I'm not that much of a fan. But my boyfriend (my ex now) is really a big Madonna fan, so we went together. it was awesome!
BUT: there's always a BUT about Madonna! That's why i never turned into a fan of hers! I truly hated the fact that in the middle of the concert she started to 'educate" us, her public by telling us how we should treat minorities! it was exactly the period where the french government was rejecting all the Romanian gypsies that fled to there ... anyway they of course weren't treated very well back "home" either.
My point is that a true artist should never talk about politics and ethnic issues during a concert! The public comes to see her sing and dance , not to hear her "admonishing" speech!
The public's reaction was immediate and aggressive!! They were howling her like crazy!! it lasted rather long so at one point I thought she will stop the show! But she continued... and it was ok... But this again reassured me in my disliking her as a person!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

YES.
Oh come on please....it´s really not her fault that her first name is Madonna, is it?
I really admire her discipline and her purposefulness and determination.
Whether one likes her or not, one should at least grant her that.

Thank you MaryK   bearhug !!!!
The way she spoke about Liz at her 65 birthday made me like her even more  /bravo/ !!! And Michael please kiss me,don't her lol  lolol/ !!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMRvJhxQfI4&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...]I disagree with the above statements. 14-year old boys entertain themselves all day with their penises, but to give someone credit as a "great artist" and "entertainer" in the same sentence with MJ and Elvis who essentially delivers the same masturbatory sensation is indicative of the point I brought up; [....]
I disagree with your statements too.
But what do MY statements have to do with YOUR statements?  :shock:

And just because you disagree with me, it doesn't mean that i don't have the right to stand by my statements and give Madonna the credits she deserves: YES she's a great entertainer!

[...]truly great artists like MJ should be given the attention they MERIT and people should have higher expectations.
Who said otherwise?  smiley_spider

[...]There is no "mistake: in noting the difference between [....]
i didn't make any comparison between...
You did. And you are free to compare any artists you like.

I just think I have a taste level and awareness of what is behind the scenes in the "industry" and politics, and I'm just making the observation that the music industry, government, religion, are in fact highly controlled by the money interests who decide who they will train as a monkey to dance for the people and distract them, and who will serve the purpose of achieving their agenda, whatever that ends up being.
Yes that's true. One doesn't need to work in the business to notice that.

Madonna was put in the place she is not because of talent or hard work, that is obvious to any "objective," savvy observer.
That's your opinion.
I stand by my opinion: Madonna is a truly talented artist! and seeing how she is like a person, I continue to doubt that she left herself be manipulated like other artists...
I don't say this is correct, I'm saying this is my opinion.
And about being "objective", i see you put it in inverted comas as if to suggest that I am not objective about her. It seems you were so occupied to show me how wrong I am to like Madonna, that you missed the part(s) where I was also criticizing her.

Thereis a great deal to compare between Elvis and Michael.
I think you are so against Madonna that you didn't even get my point in what I was actually saying.
Anyway...

or "bashing" her, just stating my observations.
Ok, if you say so.

The point I am bringing up is that there is a thing called discernment,
Ok, so thank you for telling me, indirectly, that I don't have discernment so you needed to remind me of it.   :roll:

and just like watching porno all day long makes it difficult for men to develop relationships with real women because they expect women to serve their compulsions and be distorted versions of who they really are, watching the circus the controlled media brainwashes you [...]
No comment.

just sayin. Peace.
yeah.  :roll:
Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 05:19:34 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love_is_all_u_need

Thank you for your post, I found it very interesting and must say that I agree 100%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions