What thoughts does everyone have on the dark, weird Illuminati ritual vibe in Madonna's superbowl performance, vs MJ's in 93, so full of light and love? It goes without saying that Michael outclasses Madonna and has the real magic and talent that she was always just a cheap, tawdry imitation of. I compared the 2 after the Superbowl, imagining how mind-blowing "This is It" in London would have been. But we know what a visionary genius MJ is, and how the world is being united in a way it couldn't be before he "died." Didn't this come off to anyone else that way?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I've already stated my opinion in TIAI thread.
I totally agree with you.
There is no way the 2 performances can be compared.

Michael is an angel comparing to Madonna. His message was full of love and light, reflecting his passion for the healing the world cause. All my respect and love goes to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

crina

Nobody can beat our Michael  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Did you know that it was the Cirque du soleil (the same team as for the immortal tour) who help Madonna to stage the superbowl show? They talked about it all week here. It was a demand from Madonna to have this team...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

I thought it was a pretty cool performance actually.

Interesting about having the Cirque team help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you know that it was the Cirque du soleil (the same team as for the immortal tour) who help Madonna to stage the superbowl show? They talked about it all week here. It was a demand from Madonna to have this team...

Thank you for this extra info  bearhug !!! Wow I knew it  :shock:  :mrgreen: .Madonna was super,really COOL actually  8-) and after Michael's show from 1993 this is the second in my Super Bowl chart  /bravo/  !!!!!!!

LUV and WORLD PEACE for all  bearhug  !!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

luchy

michael jackson was a thousand times more humble, gave signal to the fans hugged and portals, madonna is arrogance in person., it is optimal as an artist but as a person ...     :(  you saw how she treats her brothers? she is not worried about Anthony Ciccone.
Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 06:11:11 AM by luchy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

Tink

Do any of you know Madonna!? She works hard, goes to sleep by 9PM, gets up like 5AM - 6AM. Very dedicated to performing.
And please - don't compare Michael & her - like comparing apples & oranges. JUST because you've heard/seen a few things in the MEDIA, the same ones who portrayed Michael in a horrifying light, doesn't mean anything when it comes to her, either.

I actually went and saw the show, and feel that I should add Pilates to my workout, wow! WOW! That's all I can say about her!
Nothing to do with this fake Illuminati crud with her.

Remember this: Where do I live? Hollywood. That means that since I've been here, I've most likely met everyone at least once - more, if I liked them. Never saw any indication of any overlords, just a bunch of partying fans on one extreme, and then on the other hand, people like Michael & Madonna, who actually took care of themselves.

Madonna doing the Superbowl Halftime gig at over 50, marvelously. Need I say more?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Adi

Do any of you know Madonna!? She works hard, goes to sleep by 9PM, gets up like 5AM - 6AM. Very dedicated to performing.
And please - don't compare Michael & her - like comparing apples & oranges. JUST because you've heard/seen a few things in the MEDIA, the same ones who portrayed Michael in a horrifying light, doesn't mean anything when it comes to her, either.

I actually went and saw the show, and feel that I should add Pilates to my workout, wow! WOW! That's all I can say about her!
Nothing to do with this fake Illuminati crud with her.

Remember this: Where do I live? Hollywood. That means that since I've been here, I've most likely met everyone at least once - more, if I liked them. Never saw any indication of any overlords, just a bunch of partying fans on one extreme, and then on the other hand, people like Michael & Madonna, who actually took care of themselves.

Madonna doing the Superbowl Halftime gig at over 50, marvelously. Need I say more?  :D

Agree.  I don't think Madonna's half time and Michael's half time performance can be compared.

They were both brilliant in their own rights and in different ways.

Her performance was amazing and she also looks amazing and so healthy. She will be 54 this year.....all kudos to her I reckon.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here's the link to MJ's Superbowl. Madonna's is dark, robotic, creepy, unhuman, and decadent, and her energy is like watching a mediocre high school talent contest with no passion and actually awkward so-called "dancing." After that, Michael's is like a ray of sunshine and hope, and even though the effects were spectacular for the time, it was the drama and inner magnetism of Michael's mere presence and every move that drove the audience nuts, and magic just flew out of him you can't get from pyrotechnics. He spoke with humbleness and devotion and created a message of love, with the whole audience participating and holding hands as human beings, connected and sharing another great moment WITH him. There's a far cry between Madonna's gyrating on a stripper pole level of entertainment and the mastery and visionary deep spiritual humanity infused in everything Michael achieved. No one could move people to do what Michael did.
I'm just sayin. I performed in Vegas to Michael and Janet's choreography since the time of Thriller and Michael was always revered within the industry as untouchable and almost godlike, the epitome of talent, while Madonna was not taken seriously by professionals because she couldn't sing and was unoriginal in her dancing. Like Janet said, basically,  'I could stand out in the street naked and people would pay attention too, but that's not talent." But her trashy antics became the lowest common denominator that the masses got conditioned to, and it got more and more decadent from there. Michael has always been a true artist from the great musical legacies and traditions, and brought class to his work and rose the standard for all to aspire to. I was backstage with the original cast of Cirque. Show business is run by Illuminati, Zionists, and mobsters like Mottola who Michael was surrounded by, and as we all know, he spoke out against them and resisted them. Madonna, it should be clear to anyone who followed her from her beginnings, is a tool for them. This performance I found soulless and self-serving, and full of ritualistic symbols. What was that "Love Madonna Y.O.U." ego-gratification trip? Michael's was an expression of individuality and a clear purpose to give and uplift others. People have forgotten performing is not supposed to be an orgy of gratification, but an intimate connection to our hearts that leaves us better than we were before.  I hope this link works to Michael's halftime.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wasn't it after  Michael's superbowl performance that the alegations begun? I always felt there was a connection between the message of love he managed to convey to the whole world via this performance and the efforts to bring him down soon after...
What do you think??? :-|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Wasn't it after  Michael's superbowl performance that the alegations begun? I always felt there was a connection between the message of love he managed to convey to the whole world via this performance and the efforts to bring him down soon after...

I felt the same.
That's no coincidence.
No matter what some of you guys say, I just don't like Madonna. Don't like her. Period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Here's the link to MJ's Superbowl. Madonna's is dark, robotic, creepy, unhuman, and decadent, and her energy is like watching a mediocre high school talent contest with no passion and actually awkward so-called "dancing." After that, Michael's is like a ray of sunshine and hope, and even though the effects were spectacular for the time, it was the drama and inner magnetism of Michael's mere presence and every move that drove the audience nuts, and magic just flew out of him you can't get from pyrotechnics. He spoke with humbleness and devotion and created a message of love, with the whole audience participating and holding hands as human beings, connected and sharing another great moment WITH him. There's a far cry between Madonna's gyrating on a stripper pole level of entertainment and the mastery and visionary deep spiritual humanity infused in everything Michael achieved. No one could move people to do what Michael did.
I'm just sayin. I performed in Vegas to Michael and Janet's choreography since the time of Thriller and Michael was always revered within the industry as untouchable and almost godlike, the epitome of talent, while Madonna was not taken seriously by professionals because she couldn't sing and was unoriginal in her dancing. Like Janet said, basically,  'I could stand out in the street naked and people would pay attention too, but that's not talent." But her trashy antics became the lowest common denominator that the masses got conditioned to, and it got more and more decadent from there. Michael has always been a true artist from the great musical legacies and traditions, and brought class to his work and rose the standard for all to aspire to. I was backstage with the original cast of Cirque. Show business is run by Illuminati, Zionists, and mobsters like Mottola who Michael was surrounded by, and as we all know, he spoke out against them and resisted them. Madonna, it should be clear to anyone who followed her from her beginnings, is a tool for them. This performance I found soulless and self-serving, and full of ritualistic symbols. What was that "Love Madonna Y.O.U." ego-gratification trip? Michael's was an expression of individuality and a clear purpose to give and uplift others. People have forgotten performing is not supposed to be an orgy of gratification, but an intimate connection to our hearts that leaves us better than we were before.  I hope this link works to Michael's halftime.

I agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Chapeau bas Madonna!!  the Artist!!

She did a great job!
I always loved Madonna, her music, her shows, her videos!
She's really a great artist, great entertainer!
She's a beautiful woman, very original and very courageous to show a sexy , even vulgar side, without being dis-gracious!! She conquered me with her brave optimistic character.
And IMO, Lady Gaga is nothing but a grotesque and poor, pathetic copy of Madonna.

Though:
I will not commit the mistake to compare Michael to Madonna. (or vice-versa)
Nor have I ever compared Elvis to Michael (or vice-versa)
They simply CANNOT be compared!!!
Nevertheless they are all VALUABLE artists and no one, objective enough, can deny this!

On the other hand: I've read and listened to a lot of Madonna interviews! I can't say I like her as a person! She knows her value alright, she always knew what she wanted! Good girl! BUT she was never humble, modest... she's not what I'd call a "lovely character".
That's why I never considered myself a Madonna fan! Just an admirer!
And once I heard Michael saying that Madonna was jealous of him and his success, then I had everything explained! I had the same suspicion: she is really self-centered person and I definitely picture her as a very envious/jealous celebrity in relation to other celebrities! This certainly comes from her natural lack of modesty and humbleness! She lost a LOT because of that! and she is not even aware of it! she will never be because she can't change that , especially because from what I could learn ab out her: she doesn't  believe in God either!
I don't know if she's a satanist or an Illuminati puppet! I see her more like an independent person who does only what she wants, I'd rather doubt that she would take any orders from a fanatic leader! But again... I'm not sure about this...I only give my opinion...
Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 10:00:33 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Exactly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions