crina

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Madonna performance was a huge disappointment. All the lip-syncing, & the gaudy costumes. When I saw the pom-pom's, I was ready to jump up and sing "oh mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, hey mickey." When she got sucked thru the floor at the end, I thought why couldn't that have happened earler? Wow, what happened to entertainers actually "entertaining". Seems like if you can jump & down, don't even have to have rythmn, "& the crowd goes wild"... I never get sick of watching Michael dance. That's an entertainer & performer. Michael could hold your attention, & I could understand the words, & the meaning of the songs. Wow I do miss great entertainers.  I never get sick of watching him. What a let down on performances for the super bowls. Seems like the talent just isn't there anymore. Sad!

Im agree with you 100000%  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Well at least I can say that I have something in common with Madonna. We both have never "sang" at a Super Bowl.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Madonna’s Superbowl Halftime Show: A Celebration of the Grand Priestess of the Music Industry

“The Superbowl is kind of like the Holy of Holies in America. I’ll come at halfway of the “church experience” and I’m gonna have to deliver a sermon. It’ll have to be very impactful.”

THANK YOU, Paula-C. This is what I was asking for, intelligent (key word) analysis and thoughts about something I already know for a FACT through personal experience goes on. I heard about her "World Peace" message and actually hoped, as Michael reportedly did, Schmadonna would become a better person after she had kids and her motherly instinct kicked in. I had hoped to see some redeeming component in her performance. But I was surprised at the BLATANT, dominating theme so ominous in the show, which this article illustrates, even for her. There is a discussion of this on various sites I came across just doing a cursory search, like "godlikeproductions," but some of the christian apocalyptic paranoia of earth and feminine, earth-based indigenous traditions is part of the problem and has no basis in reality. I'd like to hear more along the line of what you posted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with you again 100%. Thank you for voicing what I would voice if I could find the right words in English.

Sister, you are doing just fine in English. We are all here for Michael, after all, that's what matters, his message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Infowars Nightly News: Madonna’s New World Order Extravaganza at the Super Bowl

Madonna’s Egyptian mystery religion performance at the Super Bowl paying tribute to her master, the New World Order.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow!  Lot's of differing opinions about Madonna.  But, we all have to agree...there will never be another half time show like the one Michael put on in 1993.  I still cry to this day watching him and the children.   :cry:  It was and he was and still is amazing!!   michael-jackson/

Liberian girl please don't cry  :)  bearhug  ,we have to celebrate Michael ,cause he is the GREATEST ENTERTAINER that ever lived,remember ???? Here is his performance from 1993 and a good article about it,ENJOY  :)  penguin/ !!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywRMES7oHnA[/youtube]

How Jackson Redefined the Super Bowl
By RICHARD SANDOMIR
Published: June 29, 2009

His three-song medley at halftime of Dallas’s 52-17 trouncing of Buffalo in 1993 signified a tectonic shift for the N.F.L. For years, the league had packed its halftimes with a roster of the unhip: Up With People, Pete Fountain, Carol Channing, marching bands, the Rockettes, Elvis Presto and Disney characters.

Jackson produced a stunning first: raising NBC’s halftime rating higher than the Super Bowl action before it. The N.F.L. had grasped the need to enlist big-name, contemporary, broad-appeal artists to keep viewers from straying. So it used Jackson to continue expanding the notion of the Super Bowl as a mega-event that includes a game.

After Jackson came an A-list of stars, including Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, Christina Aguilera, Aerosmith, U2, Shania Twain, Paul McCartney, the Rolling Stones, Prince and Bruce Springsteen.

Performers in an ever-fragmenting musical market don’t need to be convinced of the importance of 12 minutes at halftime in front of 90 million to 100 million viewers in the United States and many more around the world.

Eleven years after Jackson sang, his sister Janet bared her breast (or had it stripped bare by Justin Timberlake), leading the Federal Communications Commission to fine CBS $550,000. Michael was no angel on stage   :shock:  ;)) at the Rose Bowl; he grabbed his crotch repeatedly, especially as he sang “Billie Jean.” ( yes ,yes I know that,but it seems that people don't want to admit ,lol  :lol:  :lol:  geek/  ,and he did it in front of millions  ;))  )

“We talked to him about that during rehearsals,” said Jim Steeg, then the league’s executive director of special events and now chief operating officer of the San Diego Chargers. “But he did better than we thought.”

Still, he said, “We got a lot of letters about that.”

Jackson was hired before any charges of sexual molestation were leveled against him publicly, but after his appearance began to change drastically. His album “Dangerous” had been released in 1991. But for the N.F.L. he was still a potent, audience-grabbing antidote to what happened during halftime of the Super Bowl in 1992.

Fox, not yet an N.F.L. broadcast partner, directly challenged the ’92 halftime show (Gloria Estefan, Dorothy Hamill and Brian Boitano) with a live edition of its raunchy comedy series “In Living Color.” The ploy did its damage: CBS’s halftime rating fell 10 points from game action in the previous half-hour.

The league needed a game-changing artist who could appeal much more to 18- to 34-year-olds.

“Our thought afterward was we had to step it up a notch,” Steeg said.

A contingent including Steeg and Arlen Kantarian, then the chief executive of Radio City Productions, which would produce the halftime show, met in Beverly Hills with Jackson’s manager, Sandy Gallin.

Steeg and Kantarian sensed that they had to brief Gallin extensively because they surmised that Jackson knew little about football. “We knew we were explaining this to somebody who would then have to explain it to Michael,” Steeg said. In subsequent meetings, Jackson displayed a naïve curiosity about a world he knew little of.

“He’d ask: ‘Who plays in it? What is it?’ ” Kantarian said. Jackson’s interest became riveted on the Super Bowl being broadcast in more than 100 countries, including third world nations, and on United States military bases.

“He said, ‘Man, I’ll never tour there,’ ” Kantarian recalled him saying. “We talked to him about the blue-collar football fan that might not otherwise be a Michael Jackson fan and about how he could build a new fan base. He got that as well. He was very sharp and very shy.”  :D

Gallin said no to the N.F.L.’s proposal three times before saying yes, Kantarian said. At one point, he added, Gallin asked for a $1 million fee. “ ‘You’ve got to be kidding,’ ” Kantarian said Gallin told him. “ ‘This is Michael Jackson.’ ” The N.F.L. pays performers only for their expenses, but it donated $100,000 to Jackson’s Heal the World Foundation, which is named for one of the songs he sang at halftime.

Kantarian said that he recalled Jackson pushing to sing newer songs from “Dangerous,” not older songs, like “Billie Jean” and “Black or White.” According to Kantarian, Jackson said, “ ‘Billie Jean’s just a tune, it doesn’t mean anything” and “It’s a new world, this has to be about ‘Heal the World.’ ”
Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 02:42:10 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LMAO, all these comments are so damn funny
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael indeed is the untouchable, unreachable, no one will ever come close
in Gift, craftsmanship.. So we really should stop comparing, because
it's sad old fact - there is Michael. And there is the rest of showbiz, way down there.

I loved Madonna in 80s and early 90s, I respect her ability to survive through gym
tortures etc. She disciplines herself badly and never allows herself to be weak.
She's strict and hard, it's all about discipline with her lol. Not a Gift like Michael's,
but only hard HARD work [Mike worked hard! Don't get me wrong. But he had that
special quality, that sunshine in him, he was born blessed  :-*]
Madonna basically was born with big Ambition and without anything else.
She built everything herself, like from scratch, through torturing herself and
working like a slave on her voice and body and business deals. I respect her
for that determination. But of course she will never have Magic. That magic.

Lol they do love their symbolism these days, eh? Well, that's all they have left once Magic
is no more. Overdo symbolism to make things look "spectacular".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Michael indeed is the untouchable, unreachable, no one will ever come close
in Gift, craftsmanship.. So we really should stop comparing, because
it's sad old fact - there is Michael. And there is the rest of showbiz, way down there.

I loved Madonna in 80s and early 90s, I respect her ability to survive through gym
tortures etc. She disciplines herself badly and never allows herself to be weak.
She's strict and hard, it's all about discipline with her lol. Not a Gift like Michael's,
but only hard HARD work [Mike worked hard! Don't get me wrong. But he had that
special quality, that sunshine in him, he was born blessed  :-*]
Madonna basically was born with big Ambition and without anything else.
She built everything herself, like from scratch, through torturing herself and
working like a slave on her voice and body and business deals. I respect her
for that determination. But of course she will never have Magic. That magic.

Lol they do love their symbolism these days, eh? Well, that's all they have left once Magic
is no more. Overdo symbolism to make things look "spectacular".

@ those trying to link "Baphomet" A Greek/Roman headdress has nothing to do with that, sheesh! How can you turn a rated G project, into something so bizarre? I suppose I must give it up to you all for having an imagination.

@Aidan - What you say, doesn't make any sense, Lordy! She's doing Pilates, which isn't killing oneself!

Actually, because she puts her WELLBEING FIRST, she looks fantastic! 50 is the new 30, within 100 years, what about that, people? Seriously, Tina Turner, Cher, helped to turn those tables, correct!?

What on earth is wrong here, people!? Why so negative? Football is a celebration of the creme de le creme, in the football world. It's fun, time to be clowns at home, and watch the spectacle with friends, in the comfort of your home!

Spouting off about conspiracies during a beautiful, inspirational, latest technology led half-time show? No ONE DIED! Hell, I got a few peeks at her cute gold/black cheerleader panties early on, so I knew we were heading that way. Yes; she made damn sure, there wasn't going to be any boobs getting flashed, and even children of all ages could see the show without fear. I applaud her wardrobe designer, and how fast the changes happened, just fantastic! Dancers - fantastic! She got to focus on singing!!

Everyone involved should be so proud, to be honest. I looooove the Coliseum in Rome - and this felt like an ode, to it, and the people. Emperors would hold free games  with gladiators, for his people. THIS is what Madonna was honoring. It's a show - if you didn't enjoy it, that's fine. But it was brilliant, and it made those in attendance forget the cold, as they swayed and danced!

All of us perhaps, need to just...enjoy the songs and the music. She wasn't competing with anybody!! She was there, simply to ENTERTAIN US!

But then I forget: women sing for men mostly, and men for women! So, perhaps that's why this didn't go down so well, with the women. They saw their husbands staring at Madonna, who's still got a hard body, after giving birth twice! Well, perhaps that's a gentle reminder, we all can look great after having kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Suzy7

Do any of you know Madonna!? She works hard, goes to sleep by 9PM, gets up like 5AM - 6AM. Very dedicated to performing.
And please - don't compare Michael & her - like comparing apples & oranges. JUST because you've heard/seen a few things in the MEDIA, the same ones who portrayed Michael in a horrifying light, doesn't mean anything when it comes to her, either.

I actually went and saw the show, and feel that I should add Pilates to my workout, wow! WOW! That's all I can say about her!
Nothing to do with this fake Illuminati crud with her.

Remember this: Where do I live? Hollywood. That means that since I've been here, I've most likely met everyone at least once - more, if I liked them. Never saw any indication of any overlords, just a bunch of partying fans on one extreme, and then on the other hand, people like Michael & Madonna, who actually took care of themselves.

Madonna doing the Superbowl Halftime gig at over 50, marvelously. Need I say more?  :D

Agree.  I don't think Madonna's half time and Michael's half time performance can be compared.

They were both brilliant in their own rights and in different ways.

Her performance was amazing and she also looks amazing and so healthy. She will be 54 this year.....all kudos to her I reckon.

Agree with you both. I love her music, specifically her older stuff, and I thought her performance was amazing and inspiring. I loved the ending. And of course they can't be compared; Madonna is the Queen of Pop and MJ is the King.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Infowars Nightly News: Madonna’s New World Order Extravaganza at the Super Bowl

Madonna’s Egyptian mystery religion performance at the Super Bowl paying tribute to her master, the New World Order.

Seeing this promoted and seeing people actually liking it and not considering it disturbing makes me agree with TS: YES THE END OF THE WORLD WILL COME SOON.

A world that sees nothing wrong in that show and other shows alike must come to its end.Better be prepared errrr.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink, it's you are the negative one ::P I said nothing bad really. No idea why
I suddenly "make no sense".
Pilates - maybe these days, but Maddie was not born a beauty queen, was born with
no singing voice nor moves. She worked crazily hard on herself to make people
see her and praise her like a Queen, she believed in herself but it wasn't a cakewalk.
She is not harming herself in a way her life can be in danger, but she never
allows herself to be weak like doing nothing 5 days in row or eating giant cakes, you know
the usual human "weak" things. Look at her - this is a result of HARD work. Not
just suddenly popular Pilates that honestly looks like a usual routine for me,
had no idea it works so well, she is NOT just Pilates result, maybe if she does
it 7 hours a day. 

Michael was born with the moves and voice and charisma that made most people like him
immediately. That is called a Gift. It was natural for him. He was perfecting it, but
not building from scratch. I call it Magic - he gave me that feeling. You can call it a natural
talent. No idea what's so negative I said.  I only want people to stop comparing the incomparable.
I never said I dislike Madonna - I was her fan and I always will have that deep respect for her
and her hard work.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

" How can you turn a rated G project, into something so bizarre? I suppose I must give it up to you all for having an imagination."

It wasn't us who turned it into something bizarre. We are simply pointing out the obvious. If you're not educated about the subject of Illuminati and the system of control in the music industry, you may dismiss the ability to discern their use of imagery as "imagination."

"Why so negative?Football is a celebration of the creme de le creme, in the football world. It's fun, time to be clowns at home"

Um...not according to Schmadonna. She said it was the "Holy of Holies" and a "church" ritual. Again, not us "imagining" it. Just reporting it. Give her a call and tell her to "loosen up" and not take it so seriously if that's how you really feel.

"Spouting off about conspiracies"  This is a dismissive, defensive reaction common when someone is in denial or doesn't grasp the reality of the situation.

" I looooove the Coliseum in Rome - and this felt like an ode, to it, and the people. Emperors would hold free games  with gladiators, for his people. THIS is what Madonna was honoring."

I think that's pretty much what bothers some of us. Emperors would hold free games with gladiators, I get it. Just a harmless little tribute to how we got our team mascots -- Christians Vs. Lions...Yeah, I think that was when they were in their "Decline into Barbaric Decadence" phase. Kind of like the slide the music industry took into decadence and after MJ's SB 93, when they took him down for being too powerful a force for good and a threat to their control of the artists.

" They saw their husbands staring at Madonna, who's still got a hard body, after giving birth twice!"[/quote]

Kind of demeaning to women who don't have nannies and maids to raise their kids and clean their house so they can spend 5 hours at the gym and afford Botox. That old fallback on the "women are jealous" theory is irrelevant to the intelligent, critical observations made here about the by women whose bodies 15 year olds still stare at, like me, who can still dance and keep ourselves in shape.

Well, I asked people what they thought of the obvious Illuminati overtones in light of MJ's opposite message and I am really enjoying the vaarying perceptions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"A world that sees nothing wrong in that show and other shows alike must come to its end.Better be prepared[/quote]

I agree with you 100 percent, GINA. MJ said we had 4 years to get it right.2012 is the end of the old world and the beginning of the new, the Mayas knew the timetables.

It's always saddened me to see people conditioned to want this and view it as "good."  And since MJ has "gone," it's gotten worse and worse. All I can hope is that he is just planning out his return and will stun the world into taking their attention totally off these fake puppetsand their masters once and for all, and expose them for what they are. Well, I hope we get some more good posts "illuminating" us..Smiles
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: Greek Goddess, during displays of Valor
February 07, 2012, 05:46:10 AM
Madonna was dressed like a Greek Goddess, sheeesh!
Greek Goddesses: Gaia = MOTHER EARTH! Persephone: had to live a few months in the underworld, which is why we have winter.
Aphrodite: Goddess of Love & Beauty.
I believe she combined them all, perhaps with the message of: PEACE ON EARTH!

No one with any evil within them, is going to say that.[...]
I agree with your interpretation Tink.
And I also agree with the interpretation of the vigilant citizen.

When it comes to religious/spiritual/symbolical stuff , there will always be more than just one interpretation.
It's like the Bible... everything is symbolical and unfortunately people do not understand it all in the same way.
If you want to see evil in Madonna's show, yes you can see the evil emphasized by the VigilantCitizen site.
If you want to see things from other perspective, you can see what Tink saw!
Also the VigillantCitizen site said in one of their articles that Michael is an Illuminati puppet! and that in the '80s Brooke Shields was his handler! Do you agree with that? I don't!

So as I said, even though we can learn interesting things from this site about the Illuminati and how they try to influence the showbiz and manipulate the masses, we don't need to blindly trust in everything that we read there! That site is not the gospel. Nor anyone who talks against the Illuminati must be always right about everything. People can make mistakes and over-interpret things and see more negativity in something than there really is. Some people went to the other extreme: from the brainwashed , ignorant one to the over-indoctrinated extreme with too much Illuminati symbols and theories! so much that some start seeing "Illuminati" everywhere! loll  :lol:

Now, I'm not sure that Madonna is an Illuminati puppet. Nor can I be sure that she is not.
Even though, my personal opinion is that she is much too emancipated and independent, strong woman to let herself be played by the fingers of some Illuminati puppet master. But, again this is my opinion, and no one is forced to agree with me.
Regarding this show I repeat: I loved it. She is great! Even though I didn't like the devilish horns she is wearing at the beginning, at the end of it the BIG message was clear as daylight: WORLD PEACE.

Therefore seeing how much controversy her performance has created (as always!), I start wondering if maybe that was the purpose of it all! To leave people the choice to interpret it according to each one's thoughts, feelings, knowledge!  That was a dual meaning show, no doubt about that! And again a proof that it was truly an awesome artistic number to put out. As long as it inspires such a great debate, than it is something!
Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 05:51:37 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions