I wonder who is leaking this videos now,after almost 2 years  :? :? :? :? .
Who ever knew that Tom Barrack was Orianthi friend and he was the one who invited her at that "famous" party at Neverland.Does anyone remember that we discussed about that pary a long time ago,here on the forum ???? Well it seems it was real,but I wonder who were the people invited then ,beside Orianthi  :idea: ????

Sep 21, 2010, Univ. of Southern California, School of Business event. Rob Lowe says This Is It was his favorite film of the year. Tom Barrack describes MJ's brilliance in talent selection. Gets a little carried away and said MJ rated Orianthi over Carlos Santana. Much as I like her... I'm sure she winced too.

Tom Barrack introduces his friend, Orianthi, for a surprise musical performance at USC. Orianthi was selected by Michael Jackson as his guitar player for the "This Is It" tour.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FdAuN9aE28&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

As a surprise to the students, Tom Barrack, introduces Orianthi, Michael Jackson's guitar player, to perform an acoustic set at USC.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw_SIM2oQaE&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

Yeas@ i do remember that news - now its came little clear.

Isnt Barrack is one of the few multi-billioners with who MJ take privet meeting in Las Vegas about his coming back stragedy right before TII tour hit the news??...

And what the heck  they doing at Neverland anyway if that property SUPPOSTUBE sold to other owner?@@
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I remember talking about Tom Barrack a long time ago.  I did a post that mentioned him. However, the main post about Neverland I can't find at the moment.  Maybe this old post will jog someone's memory:

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeas@ i do remember that news - now its came little clear.

Isnt Barrack is one of the few multi-billioners with who MJ take privet meeting in Las Vegas about his coming back stragedy right before TII tour hit the news??...

And what the heck  they doing at Neverland anyway if that property SUPPOSTUBE sold to other owner?@@

Thank you for pointing that out Skyways  :) ,cause I'm very curious too  !!!!
What in the heck are Barrack and Love doing at Neverland ,and what connection is betewn them and Michael  :?  ??? What kind of business is Michael doing with this people ??? I've read before 2009 about Michael's "dealings" with some powerfull people,but now I'm wondering what's he up to,really  :idea:  :idea: :idea: ???? Talking about the MAN WE NEVER KNEW,lol  :?  albino/.

I remember talking about Tom Barrack a long time ago.  I did a post that mentioned him. However, the main post about Neverland I can't find at the moment.  Maybe this old post will jog someone's memory:

Blessings

Thank you Wish  :)  bearhug !!!!
I know for sure we discussed before about Orianthi and her performance at Neverland cause she tweeted about that.Later she deleted her posts about this subject.And for things to be even stranger,there was NADA about it,in the news,except TMZ maybe  ;D .Here are two links that I found about Orianthi and Neverland party:

DancingTheDrean had a very good post regarding this party and John Mayer that "sang" Human Nature at Michael's Memorial,lol  :mrgreen: .

DancingTheDream
April 17, 2010, 02:08:09 AM ยป
Nevermind, i found it.. i cant download the radio interview she gave here: 

Can anyone tell me what she says???

EXCLUSIVE: Orianthi Plays Private Neverland Show, Hopes To Jam With John Mayer

Download the interview

Orianthi checked in to "The Ralphie Radio Show" from Los Angeles. Although she wouldn't reveal too many details about a private performance the night before at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch, she did talk about her Greek heritage, upcoming tour supporting John Mayer, plus she responded to recent comments on "The RRS" by Train's Pat Monahan, who is a fan of her work.

THIS IS SOOO  STRANGE!!!   Who was she playing for?  And why???  Why mention it at all if its private???

Im going to LA in June..  im am so going to Neverland now.. i want to see with my own eyes what is going on there, even if i only get as far as the gate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They are openly referring to "This Is It" as a FILM.
Wasn't it supposed to be a series of CONCERTS??? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

They are openly referring to "This Is It" as a FILM.
Wasn't it supposed to be a series of CONCERTS??? :)

True, but they can't call them concerts because they never happened so I guess it's now called film, but wouldn't documentary be more appropriate? IKD.

Thanks for sharing - I sometimes think about that performance and wonder what it was all about. We've read (can't remember where) that Barrack entertains business partners and investors at Neverland. It seems very inappropriate to do that unless Michael has agreed...after all, Michael's name is still on the deed? Or, is it.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

Though I agree that he most likely is a co-owner under another name to remain hidden, there is the possibility that Michael has simply let go of Neverland as one of many possessions of his that he has given to other artists and business people.  I believe MJ truly values people more than things. Even money to him is only something to be used as a tool to do the things he wants to do.  Like the story of when he was a little kid and he would buy candy and sell it for less than he paid for it, so he would have lots of customers! :lol:   It's people's hearts he really wants!  He definately has mine! :-*

Orianthi is very sweet and a wonderful guitar musician! I can't imagine doing anything for MJ to watch! :-[ errrr :oops:  I'd be terrified.

It could be that MJ comes and goes by helicopter to Neverland as one of his secret getaway places.  Remember Katherine buying 4 sleeping bags?  There was absolutely no action publicly at Neverland around the "death" time, only at 100 Carolwood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Though I agree that he most likely is a co-owner under another name to remain hidden, there is the possibility that Michael has simply let go of Neverland as one of many possessions of his that he has given to other artists and business people.  I believe MJ truly values people more than things. Even money to him is only something to be used as a tool to do the things he wants to do.  Like the story of when he was a little kid and he would buy candy and sell it for less than he paid for it, so he would have lots of customers! :lol:   It's people's hearts he really wants!  He definately has mine! :-*

Orianthi is very sweet and a wonderful guitar musician! I can't imagine doing anything for MJ to watch! :-[ errrr :oops:  I'd be terrified.

It could be that MJ comes and goes by helicopter to Neverland as one of his secret getaway places.  Remember Katherine buying 4 sleeping bags?  There was absolutely no action publicly at Neverland around the "death" time, only at 100 Carolwood.

I so agree. However, I can't get out of my mind that Neverland will be resurrected in some way. Maybe not a place for Michael and his children to live at but definitely for the common good of others in need. Just my opinion.

So funny about Michael and his candy. I think Michael understood the principles of investing in his future really well.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

pepper

Kind of a long read, but interesting article about Neverland, Tom Barrack, Rob Lowe, etc...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kind of a long read, but interesting article about Neverland, Tom Barrack, Rob Lowe, etc...

Thanks Pepper  :)  ,I will read it this evening  bearhug !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for this observation MJonmind  bearhug !!!You are right about that and I'm very curious too about something else.I'm wondering why we not saw ANYTHING in the news about that party at Neverland,why only TMZ wrote about that??? Who has the autority to say what to be written in the news (newspapers) and what not ??? I'm asking this because lately I noticed that only some types of "things" are in the news,and some of them are let's say for publicity (image).This means that both parts where "in the know" lol  8-) . Of course some things can be kept private  8-) ,and of course that paparazzi follow celebrities everywere but ,there is always an BUT ,an "dor open" to other possibilities  :idea: ,eh ;D  ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Thanks for posting! I remember some articles about Tom Barrack and Rob Lowe, Miramax, Neverland and their ideas about a film library. In this interview they talk about the film library, and I think that the information posted with this video is food for thoughts 8-)
Tom Barrack, founder of Colony Capital, and actor Rob Lowe discuss making movies, making deals, and making it big.

[/color][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHUUnsM99gg [/youtube]

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Talking about Neverland and This Is It  I've have recently come across some interesting facts it could be old news but I don't know so here goes. There is a video on Youtube about Michael is Murdered with Dick Gredory the Jacksons long time family friend which he says that the reason or one of the reasons that Michael was killed (if you believe hes dead) was that they wanted  his Neverland ranch and this was after the 2005 trial because the land had oil underground and that Michael had too much power and some one wanted to bring him down.Also there has been alot of talk about doubles used in This Is It which i sort of believed it was not until recently when watching Billie Jean from This Is It that something hit me if you watch the clip on youtube its about at  5:47 Michaels kick he always kiced with his right leg and the guy in the This Is It kicks with his left leg and I remrmber Michael making a big point about it when Chris Tucker did it wrong. So thats my proof that there where doubles , I don't know if any body thinks the same.Let us know. LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

All small aircraft is under control by the local airport - NOT the News media! Heck, I've flown UNDER the Golden Gate bridge, and no one said a thing (it was illegal, but we did take a Newschopper, haha).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal