What about us?
February 29, 2012, 05:05:56 PM
What will happen AFTER the bam's day?  As everyone know it, the bam's day is going to shock the entire world and create like a earthquake mostly in the system where we're actually living . So what is going on after that? And what about US?
yes us, the Army of Love, i've been thinking recently about OUR role in all of it.
I mean, what will be our duty? our mission? because I think we " the Army of Love" are the chosen ones. We are the one who can really HEAL the world, because we Love Michael Jackson and we trust him and follow him. I don't say we are  his follower like Jesus' case but in one way we  have been chosen to heal the world and make the word a better place. Think for a while, after the bam's day, all of hidden trues will be revealed around the world, the entire system will explose,  all lies will come out.
I 'm just gonna talk about the hoax case  .
This hoax is denouning  almost ALL aspect of this society . What a master job Michael did .just take a look closer
1)The Justice ==> Murray's trial  will show us that  Justice  is NOT fair and is controled and manipulated by mass medias, where judge send innocents in jail .
2)The mass medias' exploitation=> .. I would say the exploitation of celebrities but there is so much more . Medias manipulate OUR spirit,  the universal consciousness by ILLUSION andthey have found a system able to control directly our mind without we are actually  able to feel it !!!  Medias hypnotize our consciousness, using publicity, newspaper, and they maintain the whole world into Ignorance in a passive  mind .
Michael impress me because i 've never considered him as a Naive person NEVER. And also, i have found that when Michael used to create fake rumors about him he had a precise idea in his mind. In fact i would say that he created these rumor to BE a target  for being  able to take them at their own trap and have the last laugh, just see the clip "Leave me Alone" cause EVERYTHING  is related in this clipvideo without the fans could actually notice it. So, now because of this hoax  he is having his revenge, cause he is prooving how much the medias are corrupted and  manipulate everything and how much they lie they really do !!
The Medecine==> I woud say more precisely THE DOCTORS. Michael used to be manipulated by his doctors. they gave him more and more drugs, they tried to KILL him and Michael couldn't do nothing ! That's why he wrote the song MORPHINE and everything in this song  was under his control  ( musical instruments, lyrics, rhytms etc.. as 
Doctor Murray in "hoaxstory"  killed MJ he gave him  propofol even if he is an innocent man, HE killed him!
so this hoax denounce the corruption of medicine and  " doctors"
The musical industry ==> as we all know Michael owns 50% of Sony ATV publishing, in 2001 they were so angry at him that they tried to destroy Michael's last album, After that, Michael denounced Tomy Mattola who is one  the member of the "elite" ( illuminati or whatever you call it :) and this guy lost his power ..It really amaze me that the biggest part of the world are convinced that Michael Jackson is dead when he is at this moment RULING Sony ! just see a publicty of Sony or Make.believe, it is pretty much clear that Michael IS SONY .God how I love this man... anyways also as believer have noticed there are many celebrities in the knowledge of this hoax, i suppose it is because they know how much the musical industry is corrupted and  they can't handle it anymore
The Goverments==< I truly think that one of the biggest part of this  HUGE and INCREDIBE hoax is about denouncing the 09/11. I'm 100% sure that Michael always knew that this even was going to happen. As i said before, Michael knew Many things and still do .
I have some reason to think that Obama is with MJ and KNOW  of this hoax and dosn't work with "them" . I'm not really sure but almost . so I know Michael always wanted to create something BIG and perfecly planned so i am not worried about how this aspect of this hoax will happen but i have faith in MJ's plan ;)

Okay so now, can you imagine just for a second how much this global hoax is going to CHANGE the world? and create the most earthquake that the world has never seen before?  So now what about US?
Michael said us that we are one the top of his list, WE ae the one who will change this world, because WE have the truth! we have a BIG mission, and very soon MJ fans will have to be prepared to rise universal consciousness .and our only weapon will be LOVE. Very veryyyy soon, the whole world will be  devastated because the whole system will be destroyed. But the Army of Love Know the true road!!!  because MJ teached us ! So, I think we have to gather us, we have to ACT like a family, we are the chosen ones,  we don't live in illusion world but know the devine the universe and GOD because of MJ. Michael believe in US!! as he said "  you're he chosen ones i can't do it by myself" he needs us! and that's why our love for him is so unexplainable and deep .

I just wanna say I'm only 17 year old and i don't really know if what i've said is correct of not , but i think it is. I think i'm near to the truth. And when i'm thinking about my Futur, i can truly say without fear  and doubt that THERE IS NO FUTUR IN THIS SOCIETY IF WE DO NOTHING TO CHANGE THIS WORLD.
we are not social human being living in an economic and political system, when people say " HAHA  the world can't change unfortunatly " they are all wrong, because the "elite" want us to think in this way when it is NOT the true we are all ONE we are all Brothers we all come from  the universe, we are all spiritual being ! and we have the power  to CHANGE this world, by taking a look at ourselves and looking the man in the mirror. YES WE CAN

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

Re: What about us?
February 29, 2012, 07:57:27 PM
BRAVO  @Mimi!!!
U are just brilliantly discribe Who is the choosen one @@- its WE as the ONE in LOVE  @@  and Michael just wait for us to be READY for HIS BIG BANG - and also - OTHER side of the World who is waiting in darkness also chosen by MJ looong time ago because he doing BAM Not about himself but for ALL peoples of planet Earth, for childrens future and our happy safe tomorrow!@   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 01, 2012, 06:42:46 AM
yes I think we are drawn to him  for a purpose . Change the world
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 01, 2012, 08:00:37 AM
mimi  why are you talking about BAM's day? You think MJ is phisically dead, as far as I can rememebr.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2012, 09:08:18 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
mimi  why are you talking about BAM's day? You think MJ is phisically dead, as far as I can rememebr.
NO! Before i supposed it could be but  actually I just say he is alive, so i mean physicaly alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions