finfinTopic starter

LunaJo67 What DID happen on June 25th? part 61 "Dileo, Phillips a.o. & the ambulance

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBWikirnvO0&feature=g-all-u&context=G237f540FAAAAAAAACAA [/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

interesting vid as always by Luna Jo.
Last shot , again seems to be pointing at bodyguard shielding mysterious person exiting ambulance
Way back in june  2009 if ya searched for mj ambulance arriving at ucla via google images , there were more pics taken in sequence where it became totally clear that the one holding the jacket was just infact putting his jacket on  and the one he seems to be shielding is in fact another bodyguard pulling his jacket on whilst seemingly exiting the ambu. Now what i still don't know is were they all in the ambulance or not, it does seem they are exiting the ambu but howmany rode along? Strange that the witnesses dont corroborate on the times regarding the ambu at carolwood, i mean one could make a mistake , but Dileo , the map lady and Randy Phillips? And wth is randy doing there with Tohme ? He clearly says Dileo was MJ's manager and so far as we know Tohme was fired so what is it with Tohme? And was he callled to testify at all? In footage of that day he's all over ucla, arriving with Randy Phillips, at the press conference with Jermain, on the roof when MJ is helicopterd away...Whats his part in all this??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is just Awsome I can see Michael very clearly on the Strecher its him :)  cant wait for the next Part thank you LunaJo67 you are the best :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

LunaJo´s investigations are the best so far. Very well documented, as always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tink

This is just Awsome I can see Michael very clearly on the Strecher its him :)  cant wait for the next Part thank you LunaJo67 you are the best :)

Is he sitting up, moving like??

If you all can send me a hi-res screen grab, I can enhance it, make it more clear, and post it back for you - or hand it back. I humbly offer my professional services in this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Is he sitting up, moving like??

If you all can send me a hi-res screen grab, I can enhance it, make it more clear, and post it back for you - or hand it back. I humbly offer my professional services in this.

Hy Tink  :)  bearhug !!!
There are alot of sreen shots from that day at hospital,but unfortunately I can't find any of them.If soemone is willing to help us please do,so that Tink can help us with her professionals skills  :) .Thank you   bearhug !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaJo67 What DID happen on June 25th? part 61 "Dileo, Phillips a.o. & the ambulance

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBWikirnvO0&feature=g-all-u&context=G237f540FAAAAAAAACAA [/youtube]

Thank you Finfin for posting Luna's video  bearhug !!! She always does a wonderful job and this time she left me speechless  :shock: .I mean look at all this statements that all people"involved"in this had done.None of them seems to fit in THE STORY and more than that we always have big CONTRADICTIONS.Someone is lying big time or it could be that all of them at once :shock:  :shock:  :?:  ???
A couple a days ago Luna added an extra video to her 61 part.I saw she had a discussion with someone about monitor times from EMT Sennef.So she is clariyfong that up.Here is the addition to part 61:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fJV_F3ZX0g&feature=g-user-u&context=G2de45e9UCGXQYbcTJ33aWWYkerro_sFwxwuWz6lBgxeywAWVAoe8[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions