You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Incredible  /overreacting/

Incredible,isn'nt   >:( ???
Well there are some news it seems and a video of "THE CRIME " lol lolol/ !!!!

via Facebook

Boberg, 9, was suspended from his elementary school for imitating Michael Jackson's dance moves.
A Minnesota mom is fuming after her 9-year-old son was suspended from school for mimicking Michael Jackson's famous groin-grabbing moves during a performance of "Billie Jean" at a fundraiser last week
Mindy Boberg says the principal of St. Stanislaus in Winona, Pat Bowlin, tore into her and her son, Lenny, immediately after the boy's Jackson act on Thursday night, claiming the crotch-clutching portions constituted "gross misconduct," the Winona Daily News reported.
"[Lenny] is heartbroken," Boberg wrote on her Facebook page. "He worked so hard on this and then to have your principal scream at you immediately after."
"And as of now we are told, he's suspended indefinitely and he won't even meet with us until Monday," she wrote.
Boberg told the newspaper she wasn't sure why Bowlin ripped her boy's Gloved One gag.
The boy has performed the routine at the fundraising event for the past two years, and school officials signed off on the act during a rehearsal on Tuesday, Boberg said.
In a grainy video of the performance posted on YouTube, the crowd of grade-schoolers mostly giggle and cheer as Lenny, wearing Jackson's signature single glove, nails the King of Pop's routine from the 1983 video.
Bowlin sent an email apology to school faculty, staff and families for "one act that was clearly inappropriate.
He told the Winona Daily News that the suspension was an internal issue and plans to meet with the family on Monday.
In posts on her Facebook wall, family friends slammed the principal for going too far.
“Poor guy... You should be very proud of him, he didn't do anything wrong,” one friend wrote.
"Someone needs to moonwalk all over the principals [sic] face!!!" another supporter said.

penguin/  penguin/ penguin/
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opS_MuQnrr4[/youtube]

From my point of view the principle is an idiot ( sorry for that  :mrgreen: )........Imagine her explaining why this kid was suspended, to the press  geek/  :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: lolol/ .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shame shame shame on you - how typical of catholic education system...

strain the gnat and swallow the camel..... point out the straw and ignore the rafter...

pfft!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

xxmjxx

/pull hair/ /scream/  WTF??......
Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 09:30:51 AM by xxmjxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with Tink, crotch grabbing is not something that should be allowed. My kid does performances for his school all the time and he mostly does only MJ dances, but right from the beginning I told him to put his hand on his stomach or hold his belt and not put his hand anywhere else.

If you are in a co-ed school it is important to not have suggestive gestures like this that can get misunderstood. Kids are supposed to enjoy their life, not create controversy and it is upto the parents to teach them.

Michael did his crotch step in a very subtle way, he mostly touched just one tip of his finger and the rest of his hand was away. I think only in a few angry performances like the black panther, he actually rubs his hand over. As the choreographer in TII said Michael never really moved his balls. But have you seen the guys who copy Michael, like Jamie Foxx for example, lewd, the way they swing it around and then say that it was MJs step.

Back to the school though, Catholic schools are mostly run with donations, so if a benefactor was in the crowd and took objection, the school would have to take a stand like they did. Or maybe the kid and his mother did not have the crotch grab in the rehearsal, I know parents do that, leave the objectionable or entertaining parts out for effect later. Anyways when things are reported in the media, it is very hard to believe what is right.

Yesterday a kid (with his parents) in my son's school got the PT teacher arrested because he said the Sir asked him to massage the sir's broken finger for 45 minutes and he reached home exhausted and unable to do anything else for the day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MissG

I wonder if that school is the same strict when comes to bullying.

I can´t believe that in the year 2012 a dance step can be censored when there are kids and adults scratching their parts when itches in front of every 1! Go to wallmart...show must go ooonnnn!!!

There is nothing sexual in that grabbing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal