Coco

Re: Who is still here ? ? ? ? ?
March 13, 2012, 04:40:19 AM
Does anyone else feel like we're missing something, in this hoax? Big or small. I feel like we're missing something (a clue or whatever) signifant and therefore we're not really making any progress/preventing us from moving forward... Or maybe waiting is part of it...

What do you guys think/feel?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2012, 12:46:46 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone else feel like we're missing something, in this hoax? Big or small. I feel like we're missing something (a clue or whatever) signifant and therefore we're not really making any progress/preventing us from moving forward... Or maybe waiting is part of it...

It's funny you ask this....I was thinking along these same lines yesterday.  LOL...my first thought right now, was, "...heck yeah we're missing something.....Michael!"
But, seriously....yes, we are obviously missing something here.  My instincts tell me that all of the, "hows" can be figured out if we just learn to look with our eyes.....fully.  Like a magic trick, we can figure out most of it.  We might not be able to see the actual equipment used, but, still the basics of the "hows" can be determined.  I think these videos hold all that we need to know: 
-backing ambulance
-the helicopter flight/transfer to coroner
-memorial
-funeral
The press conference for This Is It and the movie This Is It hold their own set of values.  Perhaps they hold the symbolisms of the, "whys" involved.  Along with the Dave-Dave video, the misc. tribute concerts, books etc.
When it comes down to it, we have simmered (i.e. waited) a very long time.  However, that is part of it for sure.  In that time, look at all we have done and learned:
-created videos, blogs, websites (creative thinking outside the box....always a good thing)
-read millions of words about Michael's life, music, injustices, and innocence
-shared our thoughts on forums like this, allowing us to think freely
-have studied numerous subjects in great depth (all religions, the Bible, art, music, world history, literature, cultures..and more)
-have been able to relate to and with Michael on a level like never before (true escapism and talent)

In the words of Michael himself , "this is it, this is truly it...." We are, "It" I think we have done and are still doing, "It" very well. 
If we manage to hang in there and continue down this path, I truly believe we are in store for the most brilliant comeback of modern times.  If anyone could pull this off, it's Michael.  He's the only one that thinks this big.  So yes, we are missing something....somewhere.  Perhaps it's only because Michael wants us to.  We have been shown much to prove this is a hoax.  Things still do not add up for me....the family, the friends, the professionals involved....different stories, reactions, timings etc.....

What we are missing, we will surely come to find, it's only a matter of time.........like the ambulance video.  I have long suspected the ambulance video to hold the first clues/keys to see that all is not what it appears.  From the moment I first saw the video in 2009, I knew it.  I just can't explain it....shadows, angles, people, reflections, items......all change in mere split seconds.  It's like waking from a dream...you can see things, but can not vocalize them. 

I did find this video interesting....it's supposedly an audio of the paramedics inside the ambulance, take a listen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN_BL3x0Ns8[/youtube]

One of the voices sounds vary familiar, lol.  That would be so Michaelish. 
There are many, many uploads of that original Hollywood.TV backing out ambulance.  Each one seems slightly different...able to veiw things because of how they are filmed....some even filmed right off the TV itself.  In the back of my mind, I have always felt Michael may have released many of these videos himself.....very slight differences in each uploaded video.  I have watched many side by side...but can only do so much with what I have.  I also have watched/listened to that video at 1/4 speed...it's amazing that you can clearly hear other things.  If you have the capability...listen to it slowly.  Sometimes,  YouTube has a button on it, sometimes not...really odd.
Here is the original video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU[/youtube]

Wow....well this turned longer than I thought, sorry about that.  I fall into the hole and eventually come out, lol........
short answer, Coco....yes, we are missing something.  Are we meant to find it really.....who knows.  However, I will keep searching...my mind wants me to, my heart needs me to.  Michael, I'd give you all the gold rings off the carousel for just one more solid, old-fashioned clue to make our hearts sing.  What could we be missing? 

Thank you Coco....great question, great post........
Blessings to you!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2012, 04:36:18 PM

Hi Coco - I agree that we are missing something (besides the obvious :) ).

I go back to the first question mark in my mind and that was when I saw Jermaine give his speech at the hospital and Brian Oxman running around like a woman telling a story. I didn't beLIEve at that point. Then it made my head go sideways when I saw Michael, er, I mean, Dave Dave, on LKL. I had to do a double take but thought it was my grief getting in the way of judgment. Slowly, like everyone else there were more questions than answers and I started searching. In the meantime I've learned a LOT about Michael.

By the time I started searching it was December of 2009. Quite a bit had already happened in hoaxland by then.

A few of the things I think about now are:

Who is BACK and where is he now (I don't believe that Front is Back).
Why did he choose that one forum and did Michael really know about this?
Why did the admin really delete some of his posts.
Will we ever know who BACK is and is he really the key to unlocking this mystery since I think he might have been the official "seed" to starting this hoax.

Will Michael come back or is this a way to keep him a mystery and he said he didn't want to die, he wanted to live forever. Did he accomplish that in some way with us?

Who are the genius minds behind all of those incredible youtube videos? Are they plants by Michael? They are getting more and more sophisticated and as I watch them I wonder how they were able to piece all of that information together. Do they have lives outside of the hoax? They are incredible.

Well, obviously I think we are missing something big that ties this together but I can't even find answer to the questions above so I keep watchin' as BACK said to do in hopes that we haven't been led down a road with no ending.

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 13, 2012, 05:44:42 PM
Will Michael come back or is this a way to keep him a mystery and he said he didn't want to die, he wanted to live forever. Did he accomplish that in some way with us?

This was a big ? for me too, before Murray was found guilty. God knows how much I wanted this verdict as proof!

My reasoning is that if Michael Jackson is alive then he will come back, for an innocent man is labeled "MJ's killer" and things can't remain this way forever, but only for a determined period.
Who would accept to be remembered as MJ's killer if he's innocent, only to help MJ escape?! Would you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2012, 08:50:48 PM

This was a big ? for me too, before Murray was found guilty. God knows how much I wanted this verdict as proof!

My reasoning is that if Michael Jackson is alive then he will come back, for an innocent man is labeled "MJ's killer" and things can't remain this way forever, but only for a determined period.
Who would accept to be remembered as MJ's killer if he's innocent, only to help MJ escape?! Would you?

You bring up great points. Honestly, I might take the heat for MJ (or someone close to me) if the reasons warranted it.  But, I do agree - I can't see Michael letting an innocent man remain labeled the rest of his life - it's no different than MJ was labeled for being something he wasn't.

So then, what are we missing? We have so many brilliant minds here and in hoaxland yet it hasn't been figured out yet. Is it because we're all on the other side of a computer and not 1:1 with the family and close friends? Perhaps it makes it easier with this wall between us.

On that same note - I was looking at some old tweets and saw one from MJ's sister Rebbie. It was around December 2010 and she said she was on her way to the airport to pick up Kai Chaise. Hmmm - I thought she was JUST the chef? It's been in the back of my mind and then yesterday I saw Kai comment something to Paris. It was the type of comment (at least to me) that would be made by someone a little closer than a hired help or acquaintance of the family. This is a mystery to me because Kai had said that she didn't know Michael. Well - did she know Rebbie before? I'm sure that Kai had plenty of other people to pick her up from the airport. Yes, Kai comes from an entertainment family but it wasn't promoted as Kai knowing the Jacksons at all.

It's probably just my suspicious mind. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 13, 2012, 10:45:15 PM
I feel the same, we're missing something.  idk maybe Murray didn't follow through on something.... and now he's paying for it.  There's always a great twist in a thriller... maybe that was it. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Coco

March 14, 2012, 02:30:12 AM
Hm, I feel like the whole case with Murray was meant to mirror Michael's case... Y'know, the whole "Black man being accused of something he didn't do", the clothes that were worn (significance of colours), etc...
There were quite a few noticeable parallels between the two trials...
I don't know... Sometimes, I feel like there's a really simple solution to all of this and we're looking too far into the hoax. Like, if we just sat back for a bit, dinstanced ourselves... something would become apparent to us, something that we didn't notice before - trying so damn hard to operate every brain cell and figure this out.

Could someone remind me of the religious importance/significance in the hoax (in simple terms)? My brain has gone a bit fuzzy on that.

And whatever became of TS' puzzle? Or has that just... died? I think it did... Or, did it? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2012, 07:07:47 AM
So then, what are we missing? We have so many brilliant minds here and in hoaxland yet it hasn't been figured out yet.

They were somehow distracted from the HOWs of the hoax to studing the Bible and riddles... and since we don't have the IQs  /toldya/ that would allow us to untie the mystery on our own, I guess we'll have to wait - in the best case scenario, actively.

For God's sake, how did he do it, huh?! All those ppl involved... can't be all undercover agents.
Not logical, because after everything ends they will have to retire  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyonTopic starter

August 05, 2012, 05:38:07 PM
update    update    update   update    update    update    update    update    update    update    update
What about an update?
Now we have new members on the forum, while others have left us.

So I am still here! :smiley-vault-misc-150:
Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:26:05 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

dejavu

August 05, 2012, 06:08:27 PM
 :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

August 05, 2012, 06:17:44 PM
Hello!
I'm here every day since 2009!   :icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
•:*¨¨*:• Heal The World •:*¨¨*:•

August 05, 2012, 06:31:15 PM
I'm still here too!  Been investigating the hoax since I heard the first report on TV of his "death".  But, I seem to be absorbed by my life, and work and my dobes, and sleep!  ;)  (I have anemia)
I pop in and out everyday, hoping our Michael has returned, but also hoping he didn't while I was at work!
I know he'll be back, although in the beginning I believed he left to get his own life, make music behind the scenes and just live.
Part of me still wonders that, but with all the clues we've had over the years, they'd be unnecessary if he was staying hidden.
So to you all my family, I love you and all your intense work here.
To you Michael, I love you and not one day goes by that you STILL, as since I found you in 1969, are not a part of my every single day.
I'm still here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2012, 06:33:23 PM
Hey, count me in! I'm definitely still here! It's just that I mostly read TS & TS_Comments & The Sign's stuff and not much else!! As you can see I just NOW found out about this thread!! Oh, and some of Front and Back thread also! I haven't lost faith in BAM whatsoever!!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2012, 06:34:24 PM
I'm still here, though unfortunately not as much as I used to be due to my work schedule, but I have recently found the time to start logging back in every day and keeping up with things again.  I can not tell you how much I missed this site when I wasn't able to get onto it for so long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

August 05, 2012, 06:39:02 PM
I am still here.  I have been here since November, 2009.  I did not figure out how to join until January 2010.  I don't post much but I enjoy being a part of this special group of nice people.

Have a blessed day/evening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions