Re: Who is still here ? ? ? ? ?
February 20, 2012, 03:57:49 PM
I am still here. I feel at peace knowing Michael is fine and living his life. I look forward to his resurfacing to the public in his own way. Sometimes it bothers me that people are running circles trying to figure out where he is when that was answered so long ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2012, 07:48:42 PM
I'm still here.  Not posting but do check in every so often.  Taking care of ill father and still looking for a job since last October.

I will never leave the site.  Because of this site, I am no longer a beLIEver, I am a knower. 

Whether Mike BAMS or not does not matter to me as I know he is still among us.

Love, peace and well being to all of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MICHAEL...
The Light of GOD Surrounds You
The Love of GOD Enfolds You
The Power of GOD Protects You
Amen

November

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 20, 2012, 08:40:30 PM
Wishingstar is like a guardian angel here ...so supportive, protective, encouraging, inspiring, spreading love and joyfulness You just have an adorable natural way of encouraging and making people feel good, appreciated, loved! In fact I think I wouldn't even still be here if it weren't for you!
When I saw your message to Sandythyme, I just had a flashback of few months ago....  and I thought this was the moment to tell you again how grateful I am and how lucky I consider myself to have you as a friend! you're ma loving sis'  ;)

Sandythme, I don't know you too well, but all I know is that the few messages I got to read from you on this forum, went to my heart. Please write more and please never feel left out, you're very much IN !! ;) we all are! Sending you all kissses & hugs  bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 20, 2012, 08:50:25 PM
OMGosh, Sim....stop you'll make me cry!  You are beyond sweet....I am indeed blessed by you and by all here.  I absolutely adore your posts....you know that!  Thank you so much for being here.....you are amazing! 
I appreciate you so much.....and everyone here. 

Sending lots of love and hugs!

bearhug x 7,000,000  : )

Love you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2012, 11:07:21 PM
I too am still here, have been since August of 2009. I read more than I post. Things kinda slowed /changed for me after my Ta Ta Surgery... some old time MJHD'ers might remember that  :).  So after all my surgeries and now possibly having problems due to those  I haven't been as active. I do notice that I am reading more and watching videos more. So YES I m still here too  lolol/  and thank everyone who is investigating!!

Da Troot will Prevail..... L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

February 24, 2012, 04:29:49 PM
Hi everyone!  :) I am here often, but I am reading and watching more  suspicious//. I am a believer since August/September 2009. I am sure that Michael is alive 100%.  /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2012, 04:44:04 PM
I've never been active (writing on post) but always watching and reading!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2012, 03:32:20 AM
Hi everyone!  :) I am here often, but I am reading and watching more  suspicious//. I am a believer since August/September 2009. I am sure that Michael is alive 100%.  /woohoo/

Hey Darina, good to see your post.
 bearhug bearhug  penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

February 26, 2012, 05:55:47 AM
present!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

February 28, 2012, 06:58:57 AM

Hey Darina, good to see your post.
 bearhug bearhug  penguin/
Thank you very much, ShyBleuEyes  :)  bearhug bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2012, 07:21:38 AM
Good Morning ever awesome forum mates.......
today is going to be a good day!  I skimmed back over this thread and am so thankful for you guys......
to be blessed is one thing.  But, when you can actually feel it in the depths of your heart.....
it's a good day.  I try very hard never to take anything for granted...though I know do daily.  The roof, the food,
the clothes, the family and friends.....but, I am ever thankful and ever blessed.  Whenever I wake thinking
how blessed I am, I always have a good day! So thank you guys.....you are sunshine to my heart!

And.......AKHTONI......LOL......I wasn't aware that your avatar blinks....OMGosh, it actually scared me! (in a funny way)  I was
just waking up and stared at it as I was going over the thread..... it blinked....I jumped....a sign that coffee is surely needed  :lol: Hugs!

Blessings to you all....
Love you guys
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2012, 12:43:32 PM
Wishingstar is like a guardian angel here ...so supportive, protective, encouraging, inspiring, spreading love and joyfulness You just have an adorable natural way of encouraging and making people feel good, appreciated, loved!

x777 (I'll sign that ^^^  ::P)

@Wish...

Thanks so much for your great message above...it's great to wake up feeling like it's gonna be a good day.  And you were right, it is  ::P...and the day is not over yet.  My day started with my 10 year old telling me I'm beautiful (what more could a mom want? lol)...and then I spent my entire morning in a room with twenty 4 and 5 year olds (children are amazing creatures  ::P).  Becoming a mom and a teacher were THE two best decisions I have made in my life.  For all I know I did 'wrong' or could've done better....I always try to remember I did two things great! 

Focussing on the little things allows us to see just how big they really are  ::P

Love your posts Wish...and love you too  bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

February 28, 2012, 01:05:12 PM
Wishingstar is like a guardian angel here ...so supportive, protective, encouraging, inspiring, spreading love and joyfulness You just have an adorable natural way of encouraging and making people feel good, appreciated, loved!

x777 (I'll sign that ^^^  ::P)

@Wish...

Thanks so much for your great message above...it's great to wake up feeling like it's gonna be a good day.  And you were right, it is  ::P...and the day is not over yet.  My day started with my 10 year old telling me I'm beautiful (what more could a mom want? lol)...and then I spent my entire morning in a room with twenty 4 and 5 year olds (children are amazing creatures  ::P).  Becoming a mom and a teacher were THE two best decisions I have made in my life.  For all I know I did 'wrong' or could've done better....I always try to remember I did two things great! 

Focussing on the little things allows us to see just how big they really are  ::P

Love your posts Wish...and love you too  bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.

You are impossibly sweet.....I am not sure what I ever did to get in the company of such wonderful people like you, Sim and many others here.  But, I am forever grateful.
I was smiling so much at your words just now......"you're beautiful" put an extra heap of love into your day, I am sure.  Especially when it's from your child.  Such a precious angel...thank you for sharing that!  A mom and a teacher are truly two of the greatest gifts you could be.  The children are so lucky to have you in their lives....they will forever be changed because of your heart, your love....even years from now.  You are truly a special person BTC.....a heart of gold and a true angel among us here.  Thank you for being you and being here!
Blessings to you always.....my dear friends. 
Love you

Love these words, thank you BTC!
"Focussing on the little things allows us to see just how big they really are"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2012, 01:25:07 PM
Wish...you got me crying here  :'(...but happy tears!  I'll just add those in to my 'great day' backpack, along with all my other great things  ::P  You have no idea how much I value you  bearhug

I'm gonna dry up my eyes...and go watch the vid I posted in the 'Songs' thread a few more times  ::P

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

supermj4eva

March 13, 2012, 01:43:33 AM
Im still here :)

I will be until the end! .. All though everyday gets harder that MJ does not BAM! :(

With the L.O.V.E xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions