Has anybody seen this !!!!!!!!!!!
February 03, 2012, 10:22:49 PM
read right to the very bottom, the bit about forcing the USA government to close the hoax down!! sorry if this in the wrong place or its been discussed ... only it only just popped up on my face book home page and i had to share it incase it is new news!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Has anybody seen this !!!!!!!!!!!
February 03, 2012, 10:43:20 PM
Background (Preamble):
Because we all know that Michael was in New York,when they said he signed that last will that they are using to run his estate,make deals with Sony,knowing how Michael wanted nothing to do with Sony.How he(Michael, was forced to do those additional 40 shows after stating he had only signed to do 10,and announced that he was not in physical condition to do 50 shows. How Michael's children are not entitled to Michael's Estate until the age of 30 something,which keeps John Branca and the others in control of Michael's estate and his catalog,and other assets for much longer than I know Michael would have wanted,if ever.
And that even though Conrad Murray was arrested, found guilty,and sentenced to prison for Michael's homicide, there were many others involved,and at least one other that is actually guilty of murdering Michael,and that the surveillance video in Michael's bedroom,was erased,there is a way of recovering the footage of that horrible day.
We need all of this investigated so that Justice will finally be served,even though it won't bring Michael back to us,at least if the President investigates the forging of Michael's Will, the deals being made with Sony, the theft of the money in the large trash bags in Michael's closet, the jewelry and other assets stolen from Michael's bedroom,his home, will,if it can be, will be found, restored to it's rightful heirs,and all other things that are a part of his estate.
Petition:
We call on the United States Government, The President of the United States, to investigate the death of Michael Jackson, the Last Will & Testiment of Michael Jackson as a Forgery so that John Branca and other Estate Executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson could gain control over his Estate, his 3 Children, his Mother,Katherine Jackson, The Beatles ATV Catalog, and other assets, for their own personal gain.and the Video Surveillance that was of Michael's Bedroom,the day Michael was murdered,that was erased,and that that footage be recovered to show the person(s) who were in his bedroom,the day,the moments leading up to Michaels' actual death, and to finally bring those actually responsible,to justice to answer for their crimes against Michael Jackson,The King of Pop.
That all of Michael Jacksons' statements regarding a conspiracy against him, finally be proven and brought to light for the entire world to see and finally know the truth of all of Michael's statements, all the allegations,and untruths, finally be known to every man,woman,and young person on this planet to finally know everything,and stop the lies and stories finally.
And that the Michael Jackson Death Hoax finally be shut down,so all will know that Michael Jackson did not fake his own death. Heal the World

I could kill Branca with my own hands if he really forged the will to get control of all the assets....but if he did it  he didn't do it by himself. For sure Sony would be involved.

OMG please PLEASE don't let this be true :cry:

About the final part, to me it has nothing to do with the rest of it. What, is it like justice can't be done because a few people (fewer and fewer) believe MJ is alive????? The problem is that the truth is hidden, that's why we are here, to try to learn  the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 03, 2012, 10:48:36 PM
I have seen Taaj Malik facebook page, and she instigated this petition.......but I never read the last part about Hoax forums........this is what I wrote on their wall............

Justice? Why is it up to us, and not the family? For this reason, I will not sign the petition, and it is a pitiful way to fight for Justice...President Obama has more important things to worry about than finding out who really killed MJ...he has his own private agenda going on, and for all we know, he could be the antichrist! Leave the Justice to the family....and closing down a hoax forum is certainly not going to bring MJ back....We all have FREEDOM OF SPEECH, and this is totally irrelavent to what's really going on....

Thanks for sharing this.....I have seen it before....People to watch out for are Taaj Malik (who is known as a "looney obsessed fan" and the Fans of Southern California...they are the ones fighting for Jusitce......God bless
Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:51:50 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2012, 11:58:50 PM
Thank you for sharing. That girl had better be careful about making threats, especially when it's sent to the government (saying she could kill Branca...). Even if she doesn't mean it, if something ever happened to Branca she would be a target of investigation.

It's a crazy idea to send this to the government. I agree - it's the family's place to seek justice. Michael's support base all over the world can assist in clearing his name, spreading the truth, keeping his memory and legacy alive and continue to support efforts that are close to his heart. But the family has the responsibility to stand up against those that ki***d Michael (if he's really d**d). And the truth remains that unless they are acting outside of the media spotlight it doesn't appear they are chasing any justice for Michael. And, it's probably because Michael has this all taken care of by himself.

Blessings on your day :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

February 04, 2012, 01:22:22 AM
 :lol:  Actually it was Gina said that,
I could kill Branca with my own hands if he really forged the will to get control of all the assets....but if he did it  he didn't do it by himself. For sure Sony would be involved.

Hatman's watching him under-cover, never far away. suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

February 04, 2012, 02:28:10 AM
What trashbags? News to me.

Um, thus far, everything has been proven to fall under STATE jurisdiction, not FEDERAL.

I also think Branca's done a killer job: stopping lawsuits; paying off debts; making MONEY for Jackson and his kids; paying off the homes, consolidating debts, reducing the percentage on the loans themselves.

Hey, does this crazy bitch think she's going to pay for all the termite damage on Mrs. Jackson's home!? That went on far too long, come on!

Interpol is who you'd actually speak to, concerning AEG, if I'm not mistaken for international crimes.

Heeey, can I have what this chick's smoking? It must have some strong hallucinogenic qualities that aren't allowed in my MMJ - actually, I'm correct! Only THC in mine, darn! (Insert heavy sarcasm).

Also - FREE SPEECH is COVERED by ze FIRST AMENDMENT. So, as my good friend the Guvernator of California would say, "Hasta La Vista, Babeeee!"  *FU*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
February 04, 2012, 03:38:23 AM
Thank you for sharing Ses ~ Suzi ~ ~ Its Right
I agree with the suspicions about Branca and AEG. With regard to this request, do not give much importance, is one more of those who have been around. Some fans are so obsessive  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

February 04, 2012, 03:58:15 AM
Thank you for sharing Ses ~ Suzi ~ ~ Its Right
I agree with the suspicions about Branca and AEG. With regard to this request, do not give much importance, is one more of those who have been around. Some fans are so obsessive  bearhug

Doesn't this make the majority of us seem as tame as house kitties? Meow!
Just don't go looking for my wildcat! /toldya/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 04, 2012, 05:12:28 AM
:lol:  Actually it was Gina said that,

Hatman's watching him under-cover, never far away. suspicious//
Yes it was me, I couldn't stand it if they did this to Michael, forge the will and everythibg...this would be soooooooo evil :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions