AKHTONITopic starter

Michael jackson Wink Wink Nod Nod
February 03, 2012, 12:21:03 PM
 afraid/  afraid/ Tito's slip up is amazing it's shocking  afraid/  afraid/ it's realy WINK WINK NOD NOD  :lol:  :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiUHDCKkAa4&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Michael jackson Wink Wink Nod Nod
February 03, 2012, 11:27:24 PM
Can yopu please point out the minute with Tito's slip up cause it' difficult to listen to Pearl's voice for nine whole minutes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

February 04, 2012, 12:50:13 AM
Right at the end of the video Tito says....and I know that he is here today with us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 04, 2012, 01:00:16 AM
Which strongly supports hatman being MJ, I think! ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

February 04, 2012, 03:56:00 AM
Double Entendre; can either mean he's there in the flesh, or there in spirit. But when I give a speech and I speak of granny, I look up to the heavens. Did you see him do that?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

AKHTONITopic starter

February 04, 2012, 05:30:27 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can yopu please point out the minute with Tito's slip up cause it' difficult to listen to Pearl's voice for nine whole minutes

HAHAHA   :lol:  :lol: yes that's true .It's 7:55 min
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 04, 2012, 05:37:21 AM

HAHAHA   :lol:  :lol: yes that's true .It's 7:55 min

Thank you sis :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONITopic starter

February 04, 2012, 05:44:44 AM
Hey guys what'up with the hatman the same hat ,same glasses, same jacket as in X factor geek/  !!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 04, 2012, 10:10:20 AM
Here's front's opinion about "Winks Winks Winks ..."  :lol:

Quote from: Front
source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These trojan horse jockey-clowns are riding alongside the "circus" waving their "In The Know" flags…..it's only a matter of time before they are DISmounted, falling flat on their wanna-be a33es. Those who state "facts" & dates "beyond a shadow of a doubt"---utterly PREPOSTEROUS!---are merely dancing in their OWN twisted shadows.This sick tactic MUST stop.

They are ignorant but not dumb, and they know that MJ and his camp will not take the position at this point in time (obviously!) of refuting their "solid" theories and/or "facts". and so they run with it like bandits on crack. 

"I KNOW something but I can't tell you HOW I know…wink wink wink"…..  "THIS is what's gonna happen and WHEN it's gonna happen…wink wink wink"..…  "I have inside information but, ssshhhh!,, it's a secret!….wink wink wink".

wink---mother---wink---f*cking---wink, GET THE F--K OUT!

UGH.

I am SICK of the blind leading the innocent into the depths of their own dark swamp that REAKS of fabrication and deception.It smells like too many people have pissed in that swamp. These people need to have their lips duct-taped SHUT…or shall I say DUCK-taped, for the QUACKS that they are!

The cacophony of their nonsensical babbling is starting to sound like a broken record---and it's getting quite annoying and LAME. Even an audience full of zombies who can't follow a rhythm would request a refund at this point! Not a "show" that I would advise taking a Front row seat in.

It's not necessary to call anyone out---they are full aware of who they are---so I shall say this….. If you ninny-hammers want to entertain yourselves by writing deluded fairytales for your OWN bedtime stories so you can get off on your "knowledge" and "facts"…so be it. But do NOT cast your illicit "spotlight" on TRUE fans…..because when the curtain goes down and your "ACT" is over and the REAL curtain ascends…..we shall SEE who the true star is. And in case you have forgotten who that is, let me remind you---the name Michael Jackson ring a bell?

WAKE UP---your "show" is OVER………and they didn't even serve snacks during intermission. Now THAT's lame!

Everyone here deserves to be treated with respect. D*cking around the fans is NOT a good illustration of mutual respect now is it!

Words to take to heart----> Stop using Michael Jackson's fans as puppets!

In the END, the only (puppet) string you'll be seeing is the one tied around your finger---to REMIND you to check yourself in the mirror and "make that change".

Quote from: Front
source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Uhmm…..WHY do people who claim to be "in the know" run their mouth like an overflowing toilet, spewing diarrhea on innocent bystanders? These nit-wits are in dire need of some "Drain-o" to unclog their heads from their a$$es.

It's always good to let the light shine...for it illuminates these dark times, but those who profess to "know" when they do "NOT" know are merely casting shadows against the wall---a mediocre finger-puppet show, at best……..NOT a part of the masterpiece creation.

These clowns have fallen off the trapeze wire one too many times and have infested the world with their LIES and "knowledge"---on both media and interNIT(wit) sites---for FAR too long. It seems as though they are selling peaNUTS at this "circus" and people are gobbling them down by the pound...and regurgitating them on the spectators before they even get seated!

Worry not, my friends…..Michael Jackson will be fine---from Front to Back, top to bottom, left to right---an "Invincible" cube, you might say.

I'll reiterate…….do NOT not take my words as conclusive "evidence". The proof will be justified in the proclamation of HIS return.

And as far as the PEA(brained)NUT pushers go---save it for the puppet show! That will be YOUR "final curtain call".

~End of rant!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

February 04, 2012, 10:13:45 AM
Lol, she shows the tweet Jermaine sent to me.  Pearl followed me right after that happened which I thought was pretty cool!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

February 04, 2012, 12:05:45 PM
Lol, she shows the tweet Jermaine sent to me.  Pearl followed me right after that happened which I thought was pretty cool!
Yes @Andrea the tweet from Jermaine to you was really cool! :)
I liked the slip up by Chris Tucker from 6:43 - It seemed as though he realised what he had said, got slightely flustered and made a quick exit!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Tink

February 04, 2012, 01:47:43 PM
Yes @Andrea the tweet from Jermaine to you was really cool! :)
I liked the slip up by Chris Tucker from 6:43 - It seemed as though he realised what he had said, got slightely flustered and made a quick exit!

@finfin - THAT was the real message, my friend! "The first time Michael ever did it. He's too humble to do it himself." Then, took off... ;))
Chris - <3 you, man! Once again, we see who the real friends to Michael are!

Pearl Jr., you be a false one - peddling your own books, based upon info these hard working people here have put together. SHAME ON YOU!  I do so hope you give HALF your profits back! Of course, you don't. I see you wearing it - your clothes, makeup, jewelry.  *FU*
Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 02:00:23 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

February 06, 2012, 04:16:18 AM
afraid/  afraid/ Tito's slip up is amazing it's shocking  afraid/  afraid/ it's realy WINK WINK NOD NOD  :lol:  :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiUHDCKkAa4&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

Thank you AKHTONI for this wonderful video  bearhug ,OMG what a GOOD LAUGH I had  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!!!!!
Perlita is my favourite and she "did it " again lol  :mrgreen: .When I saw the title of her new video I was like WTF  :shock: ,Pearl is really funny.Coincidence or not ,the word NOD it's sinonim with somnolence or drowse,"a state of mind" in which are the majority of people,lol  :shock: .Better saying many are not being awake to the TRUTH and LIFE. Just a coincidence? I don't think so   ;D !!!!

Knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep, for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. Rom 13:11

We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed. 1 Cor 15:51

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest and arise from the dead, and
Christ shall give thee light. Eph 5:14

The Bible says in many places that mankind is just sleeping and just needs to wake up. The problem is that we are too asleep to know we are asleep  ;););))  .
Anyway Pearl is working at her new book ,Pseudocide 2  :D  and I wish her good luck at writing  typing/ .

Pearljr Pearljr
Writing Pseudocide 2-clues R abundant & obvious that Michael JOE Jackson faked his death-Belief is stronger than ever! MichaelJacksonINsider.com
25 Jan

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 06, 2012, 07:34:51 PM

Sorry...did i get from this video that Pearl thinks that peterpp is MJ who is also a guy from Denmark? O___________0

This is getting too ridiculous. I guess that after this video that peter guy is going to be bombarded by MJ fans, so i hope he takes the opportunity to confirm that he is NOT Michael Jackson.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 06, 2012, 07:37:24 PM
maybe that was the purpose of the video lolll  :lol:  :lol: to make fun of that imposter and have the fans bombarding him with messages and pressures to reveal his true identity!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions