David Icke EXPOSES Illuminati Music Industry
February 03, 2012, 08:55:31 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Dn-3GhbtXVE[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

David Icke is only peddling his own books and products. I care not for his ilk!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Care for anyone trying to expose the illuminati
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
David Icke is only peddling his own books and products. I care not for his ilk!

Someone doesn't risk their life and name just to sell some books.
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
He's not asking anyone to buy a book in this video.  You may not agree with everything said or shown but you can see there is manipulation going on in this world. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Tink

It's also because some people are willing to do ANYTHING to propel themselves up to the top - including the casting couch. Highly talented people refuse to sleep with Moguls; those with no talent oftentimes DO.

I've seen it happen so many times, it's sickening. That isn't Illuminati; that's "Promises in the Dark."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
I'm not understanding some people's logic of thinking. Why is that is Michael Jackson speaks up & reveals the NWO, & corrupt government, corrupt music industry, then he's THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN BE BELIEVED? Now we've got some others like Alex Jones, David Icke, Gerald Celente, Jesse Ventura, Ron Paul, Dr. Sherry TenPenny, Aaron Dykes
Marleigh Jones, Matt Ryan,

Mike Adams
Eric Blair
Dana Gabriel
Anthony Gucciardi
Keith Johnson
Saman Mohammadi
Paul Craig Roberts
Andrew Steele
Webster Griffin Tarpley
Brandon Turbeville

The Drudge Report

Pharmacist Ben Fuchs
Charlie Sheen, Joe Rogan, Heather Thomas, Alan Watt, Lindsey Williams, Ed Asner, Chuck Norris, to just name a few.

All these people in one way or another have been exposing NWO & their agenda, but it amazes me that if I mention the information comes from Alex Jones, I get the response........"Oh he's a talk show host, he can't be believed"...but if Michael Jackson said it......it HAS TO BE TRUE. 

C'mon American's, if you don't want to take the time to research information that is given to you, then maybe you shouldn't comment on it as being not true.

I understand it's alot easier to say.........IT'S A LIE, I DON'T BELIEVE THAT.....is it because you just don't want to believe it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@LoveShyMichael I agree. I think Michael is on a whole different spiritual level than a lot of people. He doesn't just think, he knows. I know he wouldn't speak about it if he didn't KNOW for sure. He's mostly the reason for my spiritual awakening, and I'm sososo grateful and I love him sooo much for it.

I like David Icke. I think he's on another spiritual level too. I enjoy reading his books, and I don't see anything wrong with him selling them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@empyreal

There are people that can just get into the heads of these corrupt scum maggotts. Alex Jones has been studying the corrupt government for 17 years. He literally says he can see them as a game of chess. He just anticipates their move, he knows how they operate.

Which makes me think back to when Michael was teaching Prince Michael about the game of chess. Chess is one game is calculated moves.

What I see is that Michael taught Prince Michael on "how he's to play the game" of chess, knowing if Michael doesn't prep his son for "the game" Prince Michael will be caught up in "the game".

Smart move on Michael's part. He knew he would need those skills to deal with the corrupt music, or just corrupt circle of people that associated with the Jackson's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm not understanding some people's logic of thinking. Why is that is Michael Jackson speaks up & reveals the NWO, & corrupt government, corrupt music industry, then he's THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN BE BELIEVED? Now we've got some others like Alex Jones, David Icke, Gerald Celente, Jesse Ventura, Ron Paul, Dr. Sherry TenPenny, Aaron Dykes

Mike Adams
Eric Blair
Dana Gabriel
Anthony Gucciardi
Keith Johnson
Saman Mohammadi
Paul Craig Roberts
Andrew Steele
Webster Griffin Tarpley
Brandon Turbeville

The Drudge Report

Pharmacist Ben Fuchs
Charlie Sheen, Joe Rogan, Heather Thomas, Alan Watt, Lindsey Williams, Ed Asner, Chuck Norris, to just name a few.

All these people in one way or another have been exposing NWO & their agenda, but it amazes me that if I mention the information comes from Alex Jones, I get the response........"Oh he's a talk show host, he can't be believed"...but if Michael Jackson said it......it HAS TO BE TRUE. 

C'mon American's, if you don't want to take the time to research information that is given to you, then maybe you shouldn't comment on it as being not true.

I understand it's alot easier to say.........IT'S A LIE, I DON'T BELIEVE THAT.....is it because you just don't want to believe it?

You do realize not everyone here is American??  And some of the biggest conspiracy theorists I know are American  :lol:  I totally get what you are saying, but you don't have to aim it all at "dumb Americans."  Not all of us are dummies, thank ya very kindly :)  And the way that I see it, being that so many are now starting to talk, if people don't like a person or personality for whatever reason, someone is bound to be on that list or start talking that some would respect and get them to think and research.   Not everyone "likes" Alex Jones for one reason or another.  If Alex doesn't spark people's curiosity into this issue, yet Michael or Ron Paul, or Jesse V. does??  Awesome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Mike Adams
Eric Blair
Dana Gabriel
Anthony Gucciardi
Keith Johnson
Saman Mohammadi
Paul Craig Roberts
Andrew Steele
Webster Griffin Tarpley
Brandon Turbeville

The Drudge Report

Pharmacist Ben Fuchs

You do realize not everyone here is American??  And some of the biggest conspiracy theorists I know are American  :lol:  I totally get what you are saying, but you don't have to aim it all at "dumb Americans."  Not all of us are dummies, thank ya very kindly :)  And the way that I see it, being that so many are now starting to talk, if people don't like a person or personality for whatever reason, someone is bound to be on that list or start talking that some would respect and get them to think and research.   Not everyone "likes" Alex Jones for one reason or another.  If Alex doesn't spark people's curiosity into this issue, yet Michael or Ron Paul, or Jesse V. does??  Awesome.

Sorry, forgot we do have all countries here on the hoax. Wasn't thinking just "American's". I live in America so I use to saying American's. I'm not saying American's are dumb. It means "dumbing down America".... there is a difference. I would never apply people in general are Dumb. That is not what the same as "dumbing down America".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mike Adams
Eric Blair
Dana Gabriel
Anthony Gucciardi
Keith Johnson
Saman Mohammadi
Paul Craig Roberts
Andrew Steele
Webster Griffin Tarpley
Brandon Turbeville

The Drudge Report

Pharmacist Ben Fuchs

Sorry, forgot we do have all countries here on the hoax. Wasn't thinking just "American's". I live in America so I use to saying American's. I'm not saying American's are dumb. It means "dumbing down America".... there is a difference. I would never apply people in general are Dumb. That is not what the same as "dumbing down America".

It's all good :)  I reread this, and my apologies if I seem to have come off snarky.  That wasn't my intention, and don't get me started on the dumbing down of America.  It's maddening.  What I was trying to convey was more or less the different strokes for different folks concept.  Some people hate big mouths and tune them out.  You know?  Others go for the quiet types that when they suddenly start speaking about something radical, people stop and take notice.  I think as long as people are noticing be it those that yell into your tv screen or those that make speeches or even include the message in their art, it's something.  That's an impressive list there, LoveShy.   respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@mjfan4444

I don't use the extra smiley's & shouts of the menu, to me it's a distraction of my point I want to make. It's just my personal thing. It's nice to see others' but I get distracted by all those moving parts of them. But aside, we're all here for same reasons, & to learn things about life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

It's a chess game alright - but I believe people get what is presented to them. Kind of like, "You can't see the forest, because the trees are all around you!" theory.

Everyone's barking up the wrong tree, IMHO.

People should be screaming bloody murder at Syria right now, where HUMAN BEINGS are being tied to the Syrian Army tanks as shields - and the UN, the world does NOTHING!!  :'( That city is being literally starved to death, people shot at when they simply cross the street.

The chess game, is to destroy the despots right now - and not let innocents die.

My problem with Alex Jones, & et. al, is he blames all these rich families, conspiracy theories, blah, blah, blah.
The answer is often simpler than you can imagine: SURVIVAL, with their way of life left intact.

Those don't want to rule the world - they just want to keep their money, and good standing with the actual world leaders.
That simple.

Anyone who wants to rule the world is rather insane! It takes lots of negotiation, or a sheer despot willing to murder his/her own people, to keep things
in line (Saddam Hussein).

Hippies said it best: Make Love, not War! Just that for those who make money off of arms, there's no profit in that.

If you look at the basics for survival throughout history, the story remains the same; only the people, and the timelines change.

Learning from the past, is the best way to figure out the future. Alex Jones is just repeating Rhetoric I've been hearing since the day I was born.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal