You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If this isn't proof enough of the coming of the anti-christ, then I don't know what is.   /cook/  People please be careful who you worship.  This man is as close to the devil as anyone can be. 

Michael Jackson gets taunted and persecuted for seriously loving children and this man sleeps with boys in the church that he is supposedly mentoring and is crowned king.  WTF?? is wrong with that picture?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

son

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If this isn't proof enough of the coming of the anti-christ, then I don't know what is.   /cook/  People please be careful who you worship.  This man is as close to the devil as anyone can be. 

Michael Jackson gets taunted and persecuted for seriously loving children and this man sleeps with boys in the church that he is supposedly mentoring and is crowned king.  WTF?? is wrong with that picture?

I'm guessing you didn't read the whole post...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What do you mean son?   I know the whole history, so what am I missing from your point of view?  bangbang
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

son

What do you mean son?   I know the whole history, so what am I missing from your point of view?  bangbang

The minister who wrapped him in the Torah said that they weren't literally crowning him as king. They were just trying to restore him spiritually in light of the accusations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know they weren't really crowning him "king" it was meant to be figurative.  However what was done is considered insulting to some faiths.  I attended this church for a short while so there is more to this story than meets the eye.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

suspicious mind

I know they weren't really crowning him "king" it was meant to be figurative.  However what was done is considered insulting to some faiths.  I attended this church for a short while so there is more to this story than meets the eye.
can u elaberate on that?  just curious , although i am heading out the door at the moment and won't be able to find this thread when i get home. :lol: :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal