MissG

Re: Quincy Jones: I forgive Michael
February 03, 2012, 02:47:03 PM
I am not positive about Quincy. Something should had happened between MJ and him for Michael to take distance, something negative.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tink

Re: The LIE becomes the truth - in stories
February 03, 2012, 03:28:13 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well i don't want to sound negative but Q was half right when he said M.J. did not want to be black.I believe M.J. was programmed that way,so of course it was not his fault.M.J. was very handsome with brown skin.What did they do to my poor baby.M.J was definitely a victim of some form of mind control,but no one  wants to talk about it,unfortunately.

Why do you tow the "party-line" that Michael was allegedly a victim here? He stood up to Quincy!

Standing up to people, is part of growing up. I do think Quincy was a jerk - I think he's the one who traumatized Michael more than anyone else, by making him cry in the recording studio. And, I think he did more to him mentally, by not believing him. I think QUINCY is why Michael withdrew from people, by hounding him over his looks - how shallow!

You know what? Quincy's another on the "show your true colors" list. And he has many times now. Almost 80, and he seethes jealousy of Michael's fame. I swear, I saw Prince recoil at his touch.

How many more are to be weeded out? I feel the list is almost finished...

Liz Taylor's health messed things up last year, is my guess. I'll bet you, Michael was in disguise, caring for her. Now he's just needed to breathe, do things on his own - through 2013.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

February 03, 2012, 03:42:56 PM
Well i don't want to sound negative but Q was half right when he said M.J. did not want to be black.I believe M.J. was programmed that way,so of course it was not his fault.M.J. was very handsome with brown skin.What did they do to my poor baby.M.J was definitely a victim of some form of mind control,but no one  wants to talk about it,unfortunately.

WTF?? No. Just stop. Michael had a skin disease, and there is proof. You can see it on his chest and arms in the early 80s, and you could still see it on his arms and legs in the late 90s (TDCAU) and in the spider bite picture from 2003 or 2004. Prince has vitiligo too. He's said over and over he's a proud black american, and he always said it in a way where he wouldn't offend white people. Why would he not want to be black?? He had a choice: live with white blotches on him, or go completely white. I highly doubt Michael faked vitiligo because he wanted to be white  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

everlastinglove_MJ

February 03, 2012, 04:22:39 PM
Quincy Jones decided to forgive Michael Jackson because he didn't want the "poison to take hold".

First of all, I don't like this statement. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Did Quincy Jones actually say this, or did the reporter twist it? Maybe Quincy has regrets, has difficulties to admit his failures and puts it this way, which isn't exactly a smart way. I don't know Quincy Jones, I don't know what happened and I don't trust the media. What I did notice is a lot of statements, interviews, articles of Quincy Jones about Michael in the media. The point is I really don't know what/who to believe and I refuse to get tempted into speculation. I only believe the truth told by Michael himself.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 03, 2012, 04:41:15 PM
Sometimes i think that there are people who talk about MJ to promote themselves or  appear in some newspapers and magazines.

Agree      :(   ...speechless..    :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 03, 2012, 11:00:18 PM
Why is it so unbelievable that MJ had vitiligo?????? Why oh why  /overreacting/??????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2012, 11:38:26 PM
Mr.Q is talented in what he's doing {though nowhere close to Genius, "Billie Jean" weak!?
Come on, old man!}, but he's not very deep and he obviously has some Jealousy and Big Ego
issues. Well, like most producers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

February 04, 2012, 12:57:17 AM
Quincy must be getting old and confused. He should have said...I need to ask forgiveness from Michael Jackson. Thats right insn't it Q. Dang 80 year old brain got it back the front.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

February 04, 2012, 03:04:12 AM
Why is it so unbelievable that MJ had vitiligo?????? Why oh why  /overreacting/??????????

Gina - I strongly feel that's why Michael quietly quit working with him. A beautiful partnership can end, because of picking on someone like that. Michael changed, while working with him, so it fits with me.

I believe in Michael - more than I can say about Quincy, who's always been an egotist. It's okay to be a bit of one in the biz, no one minds. You just don't go around slamming people, that's all.

Michael's a proud black man - and stood up for all of us who're black descendants. We are who we are, no matter what others say. People don't remember, when you'd get picked up, just for wearing flashy clothes back in the 70s & 80s by the cops, or all the movies made us the bad guys! Okay if you're white, but not black, sigh. Michael helped with equality, even with clothes. I love sparklies and shinies!! So, establishment can chill, with what all happened.

The mixup is all here to stay. Imagine going with your white friends to a club, and you get carded, and asked if you're a prostitute!  :(
Yeah - that's what all these shows Michael and other black bands helped to break the stereo types of. In all of my life, it was made equal in the '90s...that was the nightmare all of us suffered along with him...it was made very, very personal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

February 04, 2012, 05:11:58 AM
I read somewhere Q had a crush on MJ and was jealous about him... :-X
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

February 06, 2012, 08:24:37 AM

Why do you tow the "party-line" that Michael was allegedly a victim here? He stood up to Quincy!

Standing up to people, is part of growing up. I do think Quincy was a jerk - I think he's the one who traumatized Michael more than anyone else, by making him cry in the recording studio. And, I think he did more to him mentally, by not believing him. I think QUINCY is why Michael withdrew from people, by hounding him over his looks - how shallow!

You know what? Quincy's another on the "show your true colors" list. And he has many times now. Almost 80, and he seethes jealousy of Michael's fame. I swear, I saw Prince recoil at his touch.

Liz Taylor's health messed things up last year, is my guess. I'll bet you, Michael was in disguise, caring for her. Now he's just needed to breathe, do things on his own - through 2013.
I totally agree with you,he is the main person on my shit list.I am pretty confident that Q is a pedophile,and his actions and behavior made M.J. feel uncomfortable.The point i was making is,if Michael did not like how he looked it was not his fault.He was obviously mentally and verbally abused by some of the adults surrounding him.I also believe that the Pepsi accident was staged,Michael was still brown skinned before the accident,when we saw him again he had white skin.I am not saying he did not have vitiligo ,but i do believe my baby was a victim of some type of mind control.I love M.j. no matter what his skin color was,or is.I just hate how he was taken advantage of his whole life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

AKHTONI

February 06, 2012, 11:40:12 AM
Like what GINAFLiCIA said in one of her posts that made me laugh  :lol:  :lol: i thank her for it. so this for quincy:YOU ARE 79 YEARS OLD, WHY DON'T YOU GO HOME, STAY THERE AND ENJOY THE REST OF THE TIME THAT STILL YOU HAVE  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

Tink

February 07, 2012, 08:10:36 AM

I totally agree with you,he is the main person on my shit list.I am pretty confident that Q is a pedophile,and his actions and behavior made M.J. feel uncomfortable.The point i was making is,if Michael did not like how he looked it was not his fault.He was obviously mentally and verbally abused by some of the adults surrounding him.I also believe that the Pepsi accident was staged,Michael was still brown skinned before the accident,when we saw him again he had white skin.I am not saying he did not have vitiligo ,but i do believe my baby was a victim of some type of mind control.I love M.j. no matter what his skin color was,or is.I just hate how he was taken advantage of his whole life.
:o It never occurred to me, that Quincy was perhaps one of the bad guys... It really makes me wonder, if the Pepsi accident wasn't done, to permanently disfigure Michael at the peak of his fame then! ::) Perhaps the accident started the Vitilago, which was dormant until then?

And then that horrible fall in Munich, 1999 of 30'! I don't believe in coincidences. I'm suspicious, when I know someone's been getting death threats.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2012, 11:17:16 AM

:o It never occurred to me, that Quincy was perhaps one of the bad guys... It really makes me wonder, if the Pepsi accident wasn't done, to permanently disfigure Michael at the peak of his fame then! ::) Perhaps the accident started the Vitilago, which was dormant until then?

And then that horrible fall in Munich, 1999 of 30'! I don't believe in coincidences. I'm suspicious, when I know someone's been getting death threats.
Tink,u and i think the same way.I am also suspicious about this incidents that happened in Michael s life.That cant be all coincidences.These things were done for a reason.The question is was it all Michael s plan,or were the evil doers planning this from day 1.There is no question in my mind that M.J. received death threats.His heart was to good and pure,and they wanted him to be bad and dark.They have been trying to ruin that man ever since they realized they couldn't control him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

February 07, 2012, 02:47:56 PM

Tink :)  bearhug   ,Michael was diagnosed oficially with Vitiligo in 1980 by doctor Arnie Klein and Michael himself told Oprah about it ,so it was before Pepsi accident  :mrgreen: .

Michael Jackson:
” I was first diagnosed by this disease during the time, when I released my ‘Off the Wall’ album. At that time I was to used to cover it up by the help of cosmetics, ‘Listen I’m not trying to be white, I have a skin disease. That, I can’t control, but when people make up stories that I don’t want to be who I am it hurts me.

As regarding 1999 "accident" , there is something let's say strange  :?  that I never understood about it.Some things just don't add up so nobody really knows what happened there,just Michael and his staff  albino/ .Yes before I forgot ,there was a member here on the forum,who was there in the public in 1999,and let me tell you that she and her friend were very confused about what happened then .So I'm not very surprised that I'm confused lol,cause  even the persons who were there live,are confused  :?  albino/ .Until we will have the whole show from the BEGINING till the END we will never know the truth  :mrgreen: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions