You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Let me touch a few points - I've already had people on this board go ballistic on me in PMs, because I'm a Chronic Pain patient for back injuries. Yes; that means I take pain killers on a schedule, each and every day - for MANY, many years now. I'm still alive, correct? I also get periodic injections. Still walking; I've also had to stay on the lighter side, to keep my pain levels down.

Trying to show you, a similarity from what I go through - and what Michael's had to go through. Weight loss does help, as long as you don't go crazy with it. Too much weight gain, throws the back out. Muscle building, eating right, helps the most!

#1: with Propofol: NO EATING 12 hours before administrating, to prevent you from Aspirating to death - MY major reason why I don't believe Michael's dead, after going through all the evidence at court; you do NOT administer it, no if, ands, nor maybes! You just don't!! Orange Juice is FOOD, so it really debunks logic here - you can aspirate on it.
#2: Intubation was done all 3 times on me, as I was passing out. I heard them, though not feeling it. I was passed out, before my brain knew it.
#3: You are completely helpless, at another's whim, while under. As long as that IV drip is going, you're COMPLETELY helpless as a baby; no way could I scream/raise a hand/leg for help, nada! Monitors were my connection between me and the conscious world, PERIOD!!
#4: Outside of a hospital, no one other than OTHER Anesthesiologists used this to knock each other out! They felt safe, because they felt they had all the equipment, while at the hospital. Many still DIED.

That means, only an Anesthesiologist would've even have KNOWN about this procedure for sleep, to feel "refreshed."
#5: NOT ONE PERSON has stepped forward, and claimed 100%, not even 99%, that Michael ever used this before. No proof, only guesses.

BTW- It's also used on Cats & Dogs, in Veterinary operations.

Next: I had a nightmare of a time last fall/winter with Propofol & Versed, that gave me an INTIMATE look into the nightmare side of Anesthesia. For the record, it took me a very, very long time to come out of it. It wasn't easy, and one time my heart wasn't acting right - monitors going off like crazy! All 3 times, I feared I'd not wake up. Last time, I filled out my Will.

Until you can actually get up and walk to the bathroom on your own, you are NOT good to go at all! That's one of the safeties in place, btw. Unlike Michael was allegedly given, I was also given: Dilaudid, each and every time to ease the pain of being operated on.

It's horrible, going into the veins, too! I have scars, from the IVs now. I'm sure they'll fade. Those alleged marks all over Michael's arms? I've seen TRAIN TRACKS on Heroin addicts, when I was in High School - like THESE: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login They followed the VEINS!
What I saw on allegedly Michael's arms, were RANDOM, like hyper-pigmentation/Vitilago; scattered.

#6: I was ONLY allowed CLEAR FLUIDS, although I begged for Orange Juice, upon awakening! They said only CLEAR, because of ASPIRATION can last through your waking UP period.

Too many things don't add up - there are rules with Propofol, you just don't mess with, no matter the money someone has.

Only thing I haven't checked: If that amount of Propofol was allowed to be shipped with them, overseas to England. I'm highly doubtful, because the Pharmacy said it could only be sent to a DOCTOR'S office. And I'm quite, quite sure: England has tighter security than we do, with that stuff!

Shipping Oxygen Cylinders overseas, or on any flight: considered DANGEROUS GOODS! That's very, very specific regulations, and now I'm too tired to get into that.

Good night!

PREACH!!!!!!!!!! I agree 100000%
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

if he was going to do this why not just hire an anesthesiologist ? one of them couldn't be bought for that price ?   suspicious//

You bring up a good point. I believe he did have an anesthesiologist travel with him a few years ago, right? But it hasn't been proven that he was given propofol has it? There was an interview where Sheryl Crow said they'd all crowd into the room with Michael and sleep in the same room because he had trouble sleeping alone. I can believe her story.

I don't believe he was addicted or even used propofol and I also don't believe he was addicted to pain killers a few years ago. I think it was a decoy to get him out of the spotlight to deal with the allegations. He lived a healthy lifestyle all of his life.

Grace - excellent post, as usual. It's a "prop" o' fool :)

Blessings on your day!

THIS point on crowding into one room so an insomniac can sleep? TOTALLY BELIEVABLE! Think on it for a moment, for any large family - all the kids gathered in either the bedroom or living room. The rhythmic sound of sleeping. Even when you travel, the sound is there.

Until you get a big house, and everybody gets their separate rooms, perhaps. Where's the natural "white noise" generators?
Sheryl Crow and the others were quite sweet, to recreate Michael's comfort factor!

I don't believe anything else in my heart...but then, I grew up with a huge family.
Thanks so much for this post! Now I can download some "white noise" generators, and finally sleep deeply.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

paula-c

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

@Tink, thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been through all this. I admire your positivity and I know where you're coming from. You are aware even more that you are still alive and that's a good thing. Keep it going :)

Your experience with propofol, from a patient's perspective, is very welcome on this forum.
During the trial it feels like I got too much info about propofol with the effect that I was completely lost at some point :? Like we were diverted from the real issue  suspicious//. We already have gathered info about propofol from the trial witnesses, the media, medical sites, but still we need info posted from different angles, i.e. MD's/anaestesiologists and patients in order to get a complete picture of propofol, because I think that we still know too little about it.

@integrity:  /bravo/ that you started this topic!

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
AAAH QUESTION OVERLOAD  /scream/

About the propofol, if I was a non-beLIEver I prob would think he was on propofol, but as a beLIEver I think nah! It is true that MJ had perscription drug problems, sure he went into rehab in 1993. BUT taking propofol makes no sense to me, it only makes you become unconscious, you do not actually experience sleep and rest. I mean there are a lot of other herbal treatments and less addictive medicines on the market. As mentioned by a user on this before "a bottle of wine could have helped"  ;))

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

if he was going to do this why not just hire an anesthesiologist ? one of them couldn't be bought for that price ?   suspicious//

You bring up a good point. I believe he did have an anesthesiologist travel with him a few years ago, right? But it hasn't been proven that he was given propofol has it? There was an interview where Sheryl Crow said they'd all crowd into the room with Michael and sleep in the same room because he had trouble sleeping alone. I can believe her story.

I don't believe he was addicted or even used propofol and I also don't believe he was addicted to pain killers a few years ago. I think it was a decoy to get him out of the spotlight to deal with the allegations. He lived a healthy lifestyle all of his life.

Blessings on your day!

THIS point on crowding into one room so an insomniac can sleep? TOTALLY BELIEVABLE! Think on it for a moment, for any large family - all the kids gathered in either the bedroom or living room. The rhythmic sound of sleeping. Even when you travel, the sound is there.

Until you get a big house, and everybody gets their separate rooms, perhaps. Where's the natural "white noise" generators?
Sheryl Crow and the others were quite sweet, to recreate Michael's comfort factor!

I don't believe anything else in my heart...but then, I grew up with a huge family.
Thanks so much for this post! Now I can download some "white noise" generators, and finally sleep deeply.

Hope you are able to get some sleep :)

My father came from a family of 14 kids. I know they had a similar space issues and had kids lined up in beds and even though my dad didn't have a sleep disorder I can understand how, as a child, that that habit would grow to be a place of comfort. There were several times as a child visiting my grandparents where us grandchildren would be lined up on the living room floor sharing blankets to sleep. It's among some of my fondest childhood memories. I guess that's why I can understand the Jackson dynamics (and believe some of their stories).

I can also believe that Michael found comfort and security with this arrangement, especially when they were on the road in strange places. Many children crawl in bed with their siblings or parents (I was one) because I was afraid to sleep alone until I was a little older. There was no abuse, I was just afraid of the mice that liked to run at night.
Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 03:25:07 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 >:(  For me only slander and malice  respect/ crash/                   moonwalk_/ michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Nope...I don't think he was at all addicted to propofol or a "recreational user"  lolol/ for that matter...i think he probably did after the Pepsi commercial but he got help and that was it...i still think it's crazy how so many non-beLIEvers would rather believe Mike was practically a junkie rather than the possibility of a death hoax  :shock: :shock: :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Nope, of course no addiction, no intake, nothing.

The most brilliant mind gamer at work.
All of this medication has to be seen figuratively.

Take away the "one single person addicted" - replace it by "we all DUI".
Take "sedation" and "put to sleep" and replace it by "silenced".
Then look again at "insomnia" and "he could not sleep".
Who is the one awake and seeing through the veils?

Truth has never hit billions of people harder on their forehead without them even noticing the bang.

I particularly like the "prop-of-fool".
Whoever invented this name truly deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.
Excellent! this is the way I see things myself too!

I did some montages on Propofol, "drugs" and "enablers"  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

@Tink, thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been through all this. I admire your positivity and I know where you're coming from. You are aware even more that you are still alive and that's a good thing. Keep it going :)

Your experience with propofol, from a patient's perspective, is very welcome on this forum.
During the trial it feels like I got too much info about propofol with the effect that I was completely lost at some point :? Like we were diverted from the real issue  suspicious//. We already have gathered info about propofol from the trial witnesses, the media, medical sites, but still we need info posted from different angles, i.e. MD's/anaestesiologists and patients in order to get a complete picture of propofol, because I think that we still know too little about it.

@integrity:  /bravo/ that you started this topic!

L.O.V.E.

@everlastinglove_MJ: Thank you. Actually, it was being knocked unconscious that many times, that made me think "Who's crazy enough to use this for sleep?" After I left, what did I do? I SLEPT all day!

So, I call this Myth: BUSTED.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Tink
I am so sorry to hear that you had to go through so much pain and I send you peace love health & joy and I am glad you are here with us :)
I also want to thank you you for sharing your experience with propofol for I have never taken it or at least I do not think I have.
I do remember only one time in my life when I was put to sleep and that was when I had my wisdom tooth removed but I do not know what they had used to put me to sleep:(

Everlastinglove_MJ
Great video! WOW!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing:)

Great post grace! Loved it:)!

You guys are all so BEAUTIFUL!! Just to let you know reading your post & sharing thoughts and information with all of you keeps me strong:)

LOVE WILL CONQUER ALL:) bearhug
Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:02:57 PM by Integrity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
I think the "story" about the propofol is part of the grand plan.   MsFlyingFairy has videos on Youtube which talk about this relating to the big pharmaceutical companies.  TEVA and others.

This hoax has layers and layers.             /cook/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

suspicious mind

Blessings on your day!
the  piling in the room to sleep thing would fit in perfectly with the way the jacksons had things at home and even on the road back in the beginning. there are pics of them sleeping in the car.  one reason i can't understand that some people can't reason about the kids being in his room being the same kind of security blanket thing. to go from all of them being together to being alone was probably a very big adjustment for him .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Grace

The only news beating prop-of-fool was the brain amputation.
Just to pour into concrete that Michael had completely lost his mind.

I never laughed more tears - except when I tried to imagine the scenery of "plucking some hairs with gloved hands in a secured lobby from underneath a wig while the body was laying in a yellow casket with blue lining and Latoya and a male companion were present" as described in the AR's last page.

I wonder how many sleepless nights went by until the script for this chapter was finalized.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
The only news beating prop-of-fool was the brain amputation.
Just to pour into concrete that Michael had completely lost his mind.

I never laughed more tears - except when I tried to imagine the scenery of "plucking some hairs with gloved hands in a secured lobby from underneath a wig while the body was laying in a yellow casket with blue lining and Latoya and a male companion were present" as described in the AR's last page.

I wonder how many sleepless nights went by until the script for this chapter was finalized.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions