finfin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And I had no idea about the AI partly owned by Michael. OMG !

I don't know this for sure, but it has been discussed in the past, connected with ownership of TMZ, Oprah, X-factor, etc. and Michael's connection to billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.  The problem is that these under the radar negotiations and purchases are hard to find info on.  There's some links here:

Also I've been trying to find a short video clip of MJ telling media in possibly 2008, that his finances are great and that he just signed a cheque for $500 million.
Does anyone know where that one is?  Almost all videos and news talk about how broke he was, and that his life-time earnings were only $500 million, which is such a funny joke.  Anyway I've always wondered what in the world did MJ buy with that amount. Any thoughts?

perhaps he was preparing for hoax... putting that money into other funds under different name... remember he needed a swiss or german account... dunno, just a guess.

I think this is the video (from 2002) where MJ  briefly mentions his finances and signing a cheque for $500 million

[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Great emotions  :icon_cry:..... Michael is the king of heart, soul and mind...a greatest love !!!  :bearhug: Thanks for sharing !! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Thanks fin fin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:27:45 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

Thanks Finfin! I saved it.
Sorry for the off-topic Simpa! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Oh my ! you don't need to be sorry  for that, dear!
Talk whatever you like here, fine with me , you are ON-topic! As long as it's about Michael and/or the main forum-subjects and you don't talk about washing dishes or going to a picnic  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: it's ok with me!!  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Good song "You ain't seen nothing Yet".  It fits in with the hoax and it fits her.  I love some of the other lines too, such as "Am I a disruption to your corruption ?",  "Lay down the law don't make a sound" and others. 

Good Luck Lisa !

Love You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

MJonmind

:icon_lol: Well, if that's the case!

MJ picnic—love his color style!

MJ washing dishes! (probably the only time he ever did –but I could be totally wrong!)

Okay, back to Lisa's album!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
LMFAO  :thjajaja121: MJonMind you just killed me  :icon_lol: You're adorable and sooo funny!! Very cool pics, and so fit for our discussion :icon_e_biggrin: You're definitely ON-topic, dear  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Love you my friend :bearhug:

@Dontwalkaway: you're so right , the lyrics, especially certain words, are more than interesting, a bit bizarre I might say! they don't quite seem to fit with the harmony of the melody and Lisa's voice...they're' like out of the context! and something tells me that sooner or later we will be able to understand those lyrics in a different light... maybe connect them to some other info or clues that we'll discover....

Amazing montage by my FB friend Michael Lisa ; great discovery!! I never even noticed the different background!  :omg:

Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 04:55:12 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Wow, Sim...this really is amazing sounding......each time I hear her voice, I love it more.......
thanks for posting this! 
Have a great evening!
Blessings
Thank you, dear , have a nice weekend !
kissssssssss

You're right, Lisa seems to have found the perfect style fit like a glove for her soft velvet voice, I just LOVE her voice and the new song is just great!!
Interesting how she chose YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET - as her first single!!  :icon_e_wink:
She's original and classy! I DO believe Elvis must be very proud of her and happy that his talent flourished like that in his daughter. It's amazing how his physical traits and immense talent just seems to have transferred to her! Besides his discography, he left us a precious living-legacy!
I truly admire Lisa for succeeding to remain a down-to-earth person, for living her life and having fun, forming a family, having kids and also managed to create her own way in a musical career! She's been through so many for her age and she's more strong and more beautiful than ever! She's really fascinating to watch and listen!

Beautiful pic with beautiful Lisa in the FORE_T :icon_lol: :suspect:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZPiurObawM[/youtube]

THANK YOU for the lyrics MjonMind  :icon_e_wink:

Lay down the law don’t make a sound / Just critical, just going down
I don’t belong / I’ve lost the plot / Not gonna fall / Can’t be what I’m not
You can think that I’m evil and I’m all for it / You ain’t seen nothin’ yet
If I don’t get with your system then I'm sure to fit / You ain't seen nothin' yet

Lay down the truth don’t make a sound / Just a piece of fruit who’s hit the ground
I don’t respond / I’ve lost the plot / Unethical / Not what I thought
You can think that I’m evil and I’m all for it / You ain’t seen nothin yet
I’m a bit transgressive and suppressive as well / You ain't seen nothing yet
Am I a disruption to your corruption? / You ain’t seen nothing yet
(instrumental break)
You can think that I’m evil and all for it / You ain’t seen nothing yet
If I don’t get with your system / Then I’m sure to fit
No longer elated, now you’re frustrated / You ain’t seen nothing yet!

You can think that I’m evil and I’m all for it / You ain’t seen nothing yet
If I don’t get with your system then I’m sure to fit / You ain’t seen nothing yet
You can think that I’m evil and I’m all for it / I’m a bit transgressive and suppressive as well
You ain’t seen nothing yet

IMO: This is a BAM-article! as far as Lisa is concerned!!!! And if her future actions will reflect the lyrics of this song, she might probably be opening a door for Elvis to come back!!! :elvis-1405:

Read ALL the comments underneath this article!! They're equally INTERESTING!!! It seems some people there even KNOW and MET Lisa!
I gotta thank once again to my FB friend @MichaelLisa for sending me this link! :icon_e_wink:

Is Lisa Marie Presley Telling Off Scientology in a Song?
By Tony Ortega Tue., Apr. 10 2012 at 8:00 AM

For a couple of days now, our excellent tipsters have been alerting us to this new song from Lisa Marie Presley.

It's not that they're big Lisa Marie fans -- although this song really isn't bad, I must say. No, the reason Scientology Watchers are fascinated by Lisa Marie's new single, "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet," released ahead of her new album Storm and Grace, is that the lyrics of this song sure read like a big middle finger to the Church of Scientology.

Give it a listen, and then let's go over the lyrics together.
In recent weeks, we'd heard rumblings that Presley, a longtime member, had grown disaffected with Scientology and had quietly walked away from it. (Similar rumors have been heard for years, so that's nothing new.)
If she has left, it won't be the first time a big-name celebrity ditched the church. As we reported earlier, even Tom Cruise spent a full decade all but out of Scientology while he was with Nicole Kidman, but both Cruise and the church managed to keep it quiet at the time.

Other celebrities, like actor Jason Beghe, have made their exits in a more noisy way.
So has Lisa Marie "blown," as they say in Scientology? Well, let's look at the lyrics...

You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet

Lay down the law, don't make a sound
    Just critical, just going down
    I don't belong, I've lost the plot
    Not gullible, can't be what I'm not

You can think that I'm evil and I'm off the rails
    You ain't seen nothin' yet

If I don't get with your system then I'm sure to fail
    Well you ain't seen nothin' yet

Lay down the truth, don't make a sound
    Just a piece of fruit who's hit the ground
    I don't respond, I've lost the plot
    Unethical, not what I thought

I'm a bit transgressive and suppressive as well

Am I a disruption to your corruption?

No longer elated, now you're frustrated

I'm a bit transgressive and suppressive as well

For some thoughts about the song, I turned to Jefferson Hawkins, a man who at one time was in charge of marketing Dianetics to the world, and someone with a lot of expertise about both Scientology and messages in media. I asked Jeff, is Lisa Marie telling the church not so subtly to keep away from her?

Wow, it sure looks like it. I think the key is the use of the terms "unethical" and "suppressive," which are definitely Scientology-speak. It sounds to me like they are putting pressure on her and calling her out-ethics and suppressive, and this is her response -- you ain't seen nothing yet. Love it.

When Scientology excommunicates someone, it declares them a "suppressive person" or "SP," and instructs other Scientologists to "disconnect" from the SP -- even the members of the SP's own family. Church members live in fear of being "declared," and will do almost anything to stay in the good graces of the church so they can remain in contact with other family members.

No Scientologist of good standing would describe themselves (even jokingly) "a bit suppressive," as Lisa Marie labels herself here.
I also showed the lyrics to Chuck Beatty, a longtime former Scientologist with deep expertise in the church's arcane "technology" and lingo. Here's what he had to say...

Clearly it's way beyond what would be acceptable for a Scientologist in the fold to be implying, so it sounds to me like it's her declaration of "fuck you" to Scientology. Her use of the words suppressive, transgressive, critical, truth, and system all clearly would be taken as bad indicators at Scientology celebrity headquarters. The attitude sure sounds reminiscent of Elvis's "fuck you" comments to Scientology. Good for her!

I've put in an interview request to Lisa Marie's publicist, and let's hope that she wants to share with us her thoughts on the song.
I'm struck not only with the word "suppressive," which seems a dead giveaway, but also with the general thrust of the song. I mean, your typical pop song isn't likely to have this kind of sentiment in it...
"If I don't get with your system then I'm sure to fail"

Former Scientologists -- and I've talked to quite a few -- all tell me that one of the scariest things that faced them when they dropped out of the Scientology "system" was that they had been warned by church officials that they were ill-equipped to survive the "wog" (non-Scientology) world outside the organization, and that they would surely fail if they left the Sea Org, for example.

Also, for someone coming to the realization that they no longer belong in Scientology (and will suffer from "ethics" officers on the way out), there is hardly a more fitting characterization than...

"I don't respond, I've lost the plot
Unethical, not what I thought"

And with the church mired in controversy, with allegations of shocking abuse appearing in court testimony and in new press revelations, her words of warning to church leadership seem especially ominous...

"Am I a disruption to your corruption?
You ain't seen nothin' yet"

Well, we're obviously reading a lot of things into these lyrics that Lisa Marie may not have intended, but at the minimum this is an extremely unusual statement for a longtime Scientologist to make, and we hope she speaks publicly about it soon. (And hopefully, to us!)

These are the first comments, but read them all, the most interesting are towards the end!!

Wow Lisa!  PLEEAASE GO FOR IT!!!
Lisa tried to move out to the UK about eighteen months ago? Near Saint Hill, she went into meltdown (something about that advanced Tech delivered in the UK).
Lisa there are alot of people out here who will welcome you with open arms and warm hearts... just do it!!!
CofS Exit Zone and 11 more liked this

Chuck Beatty 10 hours ago in reply to scilonschools
Elvis was a smart man!   Glad his daughter is appreciating her dad's intuitive wisdom.
Ya know, I've seen so many people are just so naturally honest and immune to all of Hubbard/Scientology's ploys.
So glad Lisa is her own woman and really telling it like it is!   Go Lisa!
Leslie Hope liked this

Bradley Greenwood 8 hours ago in reply to Chuck Beatty
I was never a big Elvis fan, but his summation of Scientology was not only intuitive, it was prophetic. I never get tired of hearing his rant about Scientology. It's never too late; if Lisa indeed leaves, it will be a MAJOR blow to Slappy's crew.

DodoTheLaser 20 hours ago
Debbie Cook and now Lisa Marie Presley?!
Year 2012 has so much caek in it - Nirvana is imminent.
Nirvana - the word literally means "blowing out" - referring in the Buddhist
context, to the blowing out of the fires of greed, hatred, and delusion.
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 04:54:49 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:24:04 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Good for her! Elvis and MJ must be proud!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Good for her! Elvis and MJ must be proud!
I think so , too! :icon_e_wink:

H2842 Paparazzi Henry's Star Encounters 4/11/12
MADEO -
Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Lockwood -
Elvis Presley's daughter was with her very tall husband and she stopped to sign autographs and pose with funny guy, Yehya. Lisa Marie has a brand new album, her first in 7 years. She was all smiles.
That's the latest from Hollywood
Take care,
HENRY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I hope LMP is sending a message to Scientology with those lyrics - it certainly seems like it.  I think that's a reason she moved to England for a while, to get away from them.  England for the longest time, resisted Scientology and has only recently been accepted as a 'religion' there.  It's definitely a cult and one that you have to pay a lot to belong to, plus they get whatever dirt on you that they can so they can trap you.  I saw this video once of this guy from the BBC(?) interviewing someone who was either in or leaving scientology and wherever he went, the scientology people kept showing up and interrupting, very threateningly actually.  This journalist was trying to expose scientology for what it is and even got interviews with celebrities involved in the cult and whenever he mentioned it's cult-likeness, the interview was shut down.  So I do hope LMP is out or getting out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

H2842 Paparazzi Henry's Star Encounters 4/11/12
MADEO -
Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Lockwood -
Elvis Presley's daughter was with her very tall husband and she stopped to sign autographs and pose with funny guy, Yehya. Lisa Marie has a brand new album, her first in 7 years. She was all smiles.
That's the latest from Hollywood
Take care,
HENRY

Ok, who is that hat man behind her from 0:22 to 0:35   :icon_geek: ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions