SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi5JctA4uGg&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO9aZV3uIdA[/youtube]

___________________________________________________________________________________

Lisa Marie Presley's New Graceland Exhibit
Elvis' daughter talks about the exhibit,
"Elvis: Through His Daughter's Eyes"

VIDEO -----)) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SOURCE: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Over the years, Lisa Marie Presley has become dissatisfied with movies chronicling her father's life, so she just might make a film about the rock `n' roll icon. The daughter of Elvis Presley said she has been in talks about a movie, though she didn't offer a timetable.

"There's not been anything done properly with him yet, you know, that has satisfied me in terms of capturing everything," she told The Associated Press. "It will happen, though."

Presley, who rarely gives interviews, was at Graceland this week to attend the opening of a new exhibit. "Elvis Through His Daughter's Eyes" is a personal look at Lisa Marie and includes her baby shoes, her first record player and a small white fur coat – touchstones from her days living at Graceland, her father's longtime Memphis home until his death Aug. 16, 1977.
This year marks the 35th anniversary of Elvis' death, which is observed each August with a week long gathering of fans in Memphis. Officials anticipate as many as 75,000 people, the number that showed up in 2007 for the 30th anniversary.

Presley lived at Graceland until she was 5, which is when her mother Priscilla divorced Elvis and moved with Lisa Marie to California. She continued to visit Graceland, and she smiles when talking about the time spent with her dad, such as when they would ride a golf cart through the neighborhood together. She recalled waiting for her father to make his daily entrance down the stairs.

"He was always fully, fully geared up. You'd never see him in his pajamas coming down the steps, ever," she said. "You'd never see him in anything but `ready to be seen' attire."

Elvis, a renowned car and motorcycle aficionado, also was known to leave the grounds and hang out with locals in the neighborhood.

"Sometimes he would go and there would be a convoy and everybody would follow," she said. "He'd be going down Elvis Presley Boulevard and you would see these devices riding down the road, of all sorts."

Lisa Marie has spent much of the past few years taking care of her 3-year-old twin daughters she had with husband Michael Lockwood. She has two children from a previous marriage to musician Danny Keough, which ended in 1994. She also was married to actor Nicholas Cage and pop star Michael Jackson. Presley did not want to talk at length about Jackson. The exhibit displays a photo of her and Jackson visiting a children's hospital in Budapest, Hungary. "It was just one of the moments that was captured ... we were helping this child get a liver transplant," she said. When asked what comes to mind when she thinks of Jackson, she said: "I can only say that I have good memories."

Lisa Marie has found time to make a new record, her third. Set for release in May, the album is being produced by Grammy-winner T-Bone Burnett. Presley said she stays involved with the workings of Elvis Presley Enterprises, which licenses her father's name and image in merchandising, music, television and film. Likenesses of Elvis have appeared in countless movies and TV shows, some without permission.

"There can be a sort of cheesy take on him, which I don't always love sometimes – you know, the later years and that whole thing with his white jumpsuit," she said. "Now I'm probably over it. But I mean it was kind of running wild for a while. It was a little bit cringe-worthy."

For her movie, Presley envisions something like "Walk the Line," the Johnny Cash biopic starring Joaquin Phoenix.
Presley, the heir to her father's estate, said she is glad the business is back in the hands of a private company, Apollo Management Group. The private equity group purchased CKx Inc., which owns Elvis Presley Enterprises and the "American Idol" franchise, in May.
She likes the idea of updating exhibits and the Heartbreak Hotel at the Graceland tourist attraction across the street from the home. She also would like to see revitalization of the poverty-stricken neighborhoods near Elvis Presley Boulevard.

"It makes me sad to see that, it does, because I remember when it wasn't there," she said. "I don't like to see that anywhere I am, to be honest."

Memphis officials have for years talked about improving some of the areas around Graceland, but nothing has been done. Graceland is one of Tennessee's most visited tourist attractions.
As for the exhibit, Presley said one of her favorite items is the key used to operate the golf cart because it helps her recall when she was alone with her father, riding around the neighborhood.

"That was my life," she said. "I carried it everywhere. It was never far from me or not on my person when I was a child. I hadn't seen it in 35 years."
[/b][/i]
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Lisa Marie Presley Launches
"Elvis...Through His Daughters Eyes" Exhibit

February 01, 2012

Lisa Marie Presley celebrated her birthday today at Graceland to launch the new "Elvis...Through His Daughter's Eyes" Exhibit. USA Today and Good Morning America sat down with Lisa Marie to talk about her experiences growing up at Graceland. In an article by USA Today, Lisa Marie talks about her reaction when first seeing many of her childhood keepsakes - including a blue record player that spun her first 45s and a re-creation of Presley's nursery.

"When I walked in and saw that, I gasped," said Presley. "I was going between laughter and wanting to break down in tears."

In a private tour with Good Morning America's Cameron Mathison, Lisa Marie talked about her favorite childhood past-times.

“What I remember is him waking me up to do things. Like, get in the golf cart and go take me for a ride in the middle of the night or in the wee hours of the morning or at some point when he probably shouldn’t have been doing that (laughs). It was always really special for me to get in the golf cart with him, be alone with him,”  Presley told Mathison.

The new exhibit, included in the Graceland VIP Tour, features 200 items assembled by Lisa Marie and the Graceland Archives team. The personal exhibit looks at Lisa Marie's experience of growing up with a famous father. Home movies, toys and rarely-seen family mementos are among the many items that are on display.
Watch Good Morning America's interview with Lisa Marie and visit USA Today's photo gallery - featuring a few of the items on display at the "Elvis...Through His Daughter's Eyes" Exhibit.
Learn more about the VIP Tour and visiting Graceland during this special 35th anniversary year.  Check out this exclusive photo of Lisa Marie in the Elvis.com Photo Spotlight.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lisa Marie Presley returns to her first home in Memphis
to launch new exhibit

SOURCE : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

* By Michael Lollar
* Memphis Commercial Appeal
* Posted February 1, 2012

Lisa Marie Presley's last visit to Graceland was at Thanksgiving for dinner in the dining room of the home where she spent most of her first 9 years. She returned Wednesday to celebrate her 44th birthday and the opening of a new exhibit looking at her father through her eyes.

"Elvis . . . Through His Daughter's Eyes" opened for a two-year run as part of the $70 VIP tour of Graceland. It is the home where Lisa once rode golf carts across the rolling landscape. The key to her old cart is among 201 items in the exhibit that ranges from a re-creation of her childhood nursery to common themes in her life and her father's.
Presley arrived with 3 of her own children at her side, twin daughters Finley and Harper and daughter Riley. Their brother, Benjamin, wasn't with them, but a photo of him in the exhibit shows a striking resemblance to his famous grandfather. "It scares me sometimes," said Lisa, who helped put together the exhibit with Graceland curator and archivist Angie Marchese.

Lisa said the photo of a Thanksgiving dinner in the exhibit was taken in the Graceland dining room last Thanksgiving. It is a room seen by an average of 600,000 tourists a year. To her, it is home. "Every time we come here, we at least have a family dinner." She used to return to Graceland to spend the night occasionally, but now limits her visits to dinners. "We do it once the tours shut. Then the kitchen fires up and the house comes alive."

Tourists would make overnight visits more difficult, she said. "I don't think I would be up and out quick enough in the mornings."
Marchese said part of the goal of the exhibit is to focus on Elvis as a father rather than as a rock music icon and actor. "Lisa understands what her dad did, but the stories that ring true when she talks were that he was her father."
It isn't part of the exhibit, but Marchese said Lisa told her she recalls Elvis punishing her only once -- with a paddle. "She said she couldn't remember why she was punished, but that he then apologized by coming to her with a puppet on his hand and talked to her through the puppet."

Though she thinks of Elvis first as "my father," Lisa said, one of the common themes in their lives is entertainment. Lisa has two albums that went gold and a third to be released in May.
"T-Bone Burnett produced it. It's more rootsy, more organic than the first two albums," said Lisa, who named the album Storm and Grace after one of the new songs, all of which she wrote.
"I'm so into bringing Memphis music back. I know everybody loves Nashville right now, and Nashville likes to take all the glory. But this is where it all started," she says, referring to the blues as one of the major roots of music and Memphis as the birthplace of rock.

Another parallel between her life and her dad's is a love of fashion. As a child she wandered through his upstairs closet. "It was always colorful and incredible," she said, and jeans and T-shirts weren't part of his everyday wardrobe. "You would never see that. He was always decked out even if he was lounging around home."
Growing up with famous parents was never a burden for her, she said. "I've understood it. You define your relationship with it. You have to navigate, and I don't regret anything."

It often turned Lisa into a tabloid target, including during pregnancy. "I always photograph bigger than I am," she said. "They also exaggerate photographs too. They continuously tried to bloat me and make me look like my father and make it look like the same fate."
She's candid despite her high-profile life. When a Graceland spokesman asks her to take a break to touch up her makeup, she asks: "What, do I look like hell or something?"
Her candor is another legacy of both her mother, Priscilla, and her father that comes through in the exhibit. She said her parents helped make her childhood as happy as possible. The exhibit doesn't delve into their divorce, but Lisa said when the marriage was ending she was never aware of it.
"They never showed it. He'd come over in the middle of the night. They would go to school together for meetings. I never knew it. They did a good job."

____________________________________________________________________________________

[...]
As for the exhibit, Presley said one of her favorite items is the key used to operate the golf cart because it helps her recall when she was alone with her father, riding around the neighborhood.
[...]

[....]
"Elvis . . . Through His Daughter's Eyes" opened for a two-year run as part of the $70 VIP tour of Graceland. It is the home where Lisa once rode golf carts across the rolling landscape. The key to her old cart is among 201 items in the exhibit that ranges from a re-creation of her childhood nursery to common themes in her life and her father's.
[...]

^^ Just another coincidental (?) KEY - reference  8-)

SOURCE LINKS:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Watch and listen carefully to what is being said in these videos!!

In the first one Lisa says that The Golf cart KEY is basically "the KEY to her life", the key to her freedom..."!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D93tF__gBg0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgbOjhacqQw&feature=related[/youtube]
_________________________________________________________________________________

^^ Just another coincidental (?) KEY - reference  8-)

In this video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Lisa says that The Golf cart KEY is basically "the KEY to her life, the key to her freedom..."!!
Quote from: Front
source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To date, there have been many KEYS recently revealed not only within this thread--but also in other threads as well. Rest assured, the path has been CLEARED---and that path leads to that (home) sweet (home) resonance of "snick-clack".

Many "KEYS",,,many "DOORS" ----- they lead to the same "sanctuary". [...]
The ex-assistant still had the keys and Randy was unhappy about it. He wanted the keys back...
Randy: Gimme the keys[,] back!
Assistant: Gosh Randy, they're right in Front of you.
lolol/
Assistant: I ain't got yo' damn KEYS!
Randy: Yes, you do! I saw you go in through the Front door and sneak out the Back door!
Assistant: How do you know that?
Randy: 'cause I was Watchin'!!!
 8-)  :lol:

Quote from: SimPattyK
Quote from: sarahli
snick-clack, snick-clack
Front's got his back
what do you see? Keep Watchin' please
look closer for more "KEYS"………………………
Could this be another "KEY" that Front was telling us to look for?

After Front was talking about KEYS, here's a quick breakdown of what happened:
- First came the unveiling of Michael's artwork with all the KEYS
- Then the CNN interview with Jermaine with the musical KEYS clearly showing and the "KEYS" sign which the camera was sure to show in the background
- Now this headline "Michael Jackson's son Prince to give "KEY evidence" in his dad's manslaughter trial"

Plus, a lot of you here have made some really great connections. I still need to catch up on all the awesome posts! LOL I see more dots being connected every day. We are doing a great job! Group hug, everyone! 
^^ 
There is another set of KEYS on the official site of the movie Get Low! Look in the right of the picture! I've always wondered what it meant, now I'm starting to understand!
Then as you can see there are many other clues in this banner! like: nails, a hat, leaves, a crow, a light bulb and the most obvious: the butterfly on their left shoulder! ;)

I discussed more about all the connections between this movie , Elvis & Michael, here:
ELVIS & "Get Low" (2009) & "This Is It" (2009) - FELIX vs Michael - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Other KEYS:

Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 03:50:43 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:51:37 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:52:01 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:52:24 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:52:47 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

Lisa Marie Presley returns to her first home in Memphis
to launch new exhibit

* By Michael Lollar
* Memphis Commercial Appeal
* Posted February 1, 2012

Lisa Marie Presley's last visit to Graceland was at Thanksgiving for dinner in the dining room of the home where she spent most of her first 9 years. She returned Wednesday to celebrate her 44th birthday and the opening of a new exhibit looking at her father through her eyes.

Presley arrived with 3 of her own children at her side, twin daughters Finley and Harper and daughter Riley. Their brother, Benjamin, wasn't with them, but a photo of him in the exhibit shows a striking resemblance to his famous grandfather. "It scares me sometimes," said Lisa, who helped put together the exhibit with Graceland curator and archivist Angie Marchese.

Lisa said the photo of a Thanksgiving dinner in the exhibit was taken in the Graceland dining room last Thanksgiving. It is a room seen by an average of 600,000 tourists a year. To her, it is home. "Every time we come here, we at least have a family dinner." She used to return to Graceland to spend the night occasionally, but now limits her visits to dinners. "We do it once the tours shut. Then the kitchen fires up and the house comes alive."

Tourists would make overnight visits more difficult, she said. "I don't think I would be up and out quick enough in the mornings."
Marchese said part of the goal of the exhibit is to focus on Elvis as a father rather than as a rock music icon and actor. "Lisa understands what her dad did, but the stories that ring true when she talks were that he was her father."
It isn't part of the exhibit, but Marchese said Lisa told her she recalls Elvis punishing her only once -- with a paddle. "She said she couldn't remember why she was punished, but that he then apologized by coming to her with a puppet on his hand and talked to her through the puppet."

Though she thinks of Elvis first as "my father," Lisa said, one of the common themes in their lives is entertainment. Lisa has two albums that went gold and a third to be released in May.
"T-Bone Burnett produced it. It's more rootsy, more organic than the first two albums," said Lisa, who named the album Storm and Grace after one of the new songs, all of which she wrote.
"I'm so into bringing Memphis music back. I know everybody loves Nashville right now, and Nashville likes to take all the glory. But this is where it all started," she says, referring to the blues as one of the major roots of music and Memphis as the birthplace of rock.

Another parallel between her life and her dad's is a love of fashion. As a child she wandered through his upstairs closet. "It was always colorful and incredible," she said, and jeans and T-shirts weren't part of his everyday wardrobe. "You would never see that. He was always decked out even if he was lounging around home."
Growing up with famous parents was never a burden for her, she said. "I've understood it. You define your relationship with it. You have to navigate, and I don't regret anything."

It often turned Lisa into a tabloid target, including during pregnancy. "I always photograph bigger than I am," she said. "They also exaggerate photographs too. They continuously tried to bloat me and make me look like my father and make it look like the same fate."
She's candid despite her high-profile life. When a Graceland spokesman asks her to take a break to touch up her makeup, she asks: "What, do I look like hell or something?"
Her candor is another legacy of both her mother, Priscilla, and her father that comes through in the exhibit. She said her parents helped make her childhood as happy as possible. The exhibit doesn't delve into their divorce, but Lisa said when the marriage was ending she was never aware of it.
"They never showed it. He'd come over in the middle of the night. They would go to school together for meetings. I never knew it. They did a good job."

very nice sim thanks  :)
what is the tattoo in her right hand?i've never seen her with tattoo before :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:53:16 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

These were the things that caught my eye:

"He was always fully, fully geared up. You'd never see him in his pajamas coming down the steps, ever," she said. "You'd never see him in anything but `ready to be seen' attire."

Not like Michael Jackson did with her over at Neverland. :lol:  That's probably one of her "good memories". mj_bad/

When asked what comes to mind when she thinks of Jackson, she said: "I can only say that I have good memories."

Maybe still in love with him!

(I hear she and Lockwood are in marital trouble.)  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Boy, has she lost weight and does she ever look good now compared with the pics in this link.

For her movie, Presley envisions something like "Walk the Line," the Johnny Cash biopic starring Joaquin Phoenix.

This movie is basically about Cash’s humble, troubled origins, and how June Carter’s love saves him from his himself/drinking habits.
So did Priscilla’s love save Elvis?

When a Graceland spokesman asks her to take a break to touch up her makeup, she asks: "What, do I look like hell or something?"

This “candor” was exactly what Michael loved about Lisa, I think. If Priscilla and Elvis continued their relationship apart, what does this hint at with MJ and Lisa. Hmm…

Presley, the heir to her father's estate, said she is glad the business is back in the hands of a private company, Apollo Management Group. The private equity group purchased CKx Inc., which owns Elvis Presley Enterprises and the "American Idol" franchise, in May.

Didn't we already connect the owner of "AI" to partly Michael?  Does anybody remember?

And yes, the “key” is a huge clue!   SimPattyK: Lisa and MJ!!

Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 03:52:50 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

OMG! MjonMind you just blew my mind!!
I was too occupied today to pay so close attention to the texts!! You're amazing! and you're so right!!
WOOW! I love all the connections you made!
And I had no idea about the AI partly owned by Michael. OMG ! This is getting increasingly awesome!! The rabbit's hole is like HUUUge!! I'm getting goose bumps now! :shock:

Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 03:52:04 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

And I had no idea about the AI partly owned by Michael. OMG !

I don't know this for sure, but it has been discussed in the past, connected with ownership of TMZ, Oprah, X-factor, etc. and Michael's connection to billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.  The problem is that these under the radar negotiations and purchases are hard to find info on.  There's some links here:

Also I've been trying to find a short video clip of MJ telling media in possibly 2008, that his finances are great and that he just signed a cheque for $500 million.
Does anyone know where that one is?  Almost all videos and news talk about how broke he was, and that his life-time earnings were only $500 million, which is such a funny joke.  Anyway I've always wondered what in the world did MJ buy with that amount. Any thoughts?

Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 07:08:24 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thank you MjonMind, I will look into that! ;)

Blessings and TCB  ♥
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Her reaction to the question about whether time has helped her get over Michael's death was very interesting.  She said, time has helped...but...it's a process.  Something one is learning to live with.  She averted her eyes, her hands fisted. It was very interesting, indeed.  No wonder her marriage is in trouble- mine would be too, if, after 2 1/2 years I was still obviously struggling with the "death" of my exhusband. 

My brain always runs Michael-centric, so much of what she said reminded my of Michael...from Elvis' closet, to his "amazing  clothes," to the golfcart. 

Interesting that she chose a picture of Michael and her in Budapest.  He also chose footage from that trip to that hospital in his homemovies.  Must have been a favored memory by both of them.

To be honest, I was blown away that she mentioned Michael at all.  And even more so, that she included a picture of them in the exhibit.

Thanks for pointing out the footprint parallel- had not thought about that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@ignisaeternus: Hello! never seen you around so far. Nice to meet you! and thank you for adding your interesting comment here! you really noticed some pretty deep and subtle things!! You're very observant! I loved reading you! ;)
Blessings!
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 03:52:27 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
SimPattyK,

I just watched both videos.  I noticed that both Michael and Elvis had a pet monkey or chimp.  Elvis had peacock stained glass and actual peacocks.  Michael and the Jackson5 had also used peacocks.

What do peacocks symbolize ?  Is it unity, rainbow, ?  I saw on one of your links the other day that it was a gnosis or gnostic symbol.   
And I see what you mean about the "key" being emphasized.   I didn't realize that Elvis and Michael had so many similarities until now. 

Love You

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:54:51 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions