SaffaGirl

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These are some lovely photo-montages that a good friend of mine,
from facebook ("Michael Lisa"), keeps posting on my page.

Enjoy! ;)

Lisa Marie's daughter, Riley and Michael Jackson's nephew, Austin.

Lisa's son Ben, with a Michael t-shirt on ;)

Michael gave Lisa a pair of earrings that look very much like Princess Diana's

Blanket & Lisa ... eery resemblance!

OMGosh what a striking resemblance young Blanket and Lisa share  OMG! OMG! OMG!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“I have walked that long road to freedom. I have tried not to falter; I have made missteps along the way. But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can only rest for a moment, for with freedom come responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not ended.”
― Nelson Mandela

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
SimPattyK,
Things are getting clearer but I still don't understand the significance of all the monkey's/chimps ????
If you remember, you and I had a discussion on monkeys on this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login where I wrote more on what I think this could mean... But that's just my opinion! I could be very well wrong.

I usually don't pay attention to those kinds of new stories.
Me neither. but now , in a retrospective thinking, it's good to see what cause Michael's motives and determination to create the HOAX! the escape plan!

[...]I did actually see her perform.  It was awesome.I  know people compare her to her daddy, yada yada... that girl can sing!  Her show was amazing.....in her own right, Elvis' daughter or not.  There is something about the tone of her voice I love.
WOW! you saw Lisa in concert!? Lucky you!
And I agree: Lisa has talent, she has a very particular voice, a special original timber of voice that makes her unique, just like her Dad's voice! You can never make confusions between them and other artists.
Lisa may not have her father's charisma and his motivation , but she sure is talented and has the heart of an artist.

I don't typically like female singers/voices for some reason...just prefer a guy's voice.  I can count on one hand (ok maybe 2 hands,lol)  how many female voices I truly love on their own...her's is one. 
Me too! I prefer by far male voices!! And  I also like Lisa's voice and I adore Patricia Kass also for her special distinct low and bluesy voice, very "velvet, soft" kind of voice! I think that's very sensual in a female artist!!
I love and I appreciate huge talents like Celine Dion, Sarah Brightman, Lara Fabian, Barbara Streisand, etc.... they all have splendid voices, great music, extreme beauty and everything, but when it comes to make my heart sing ...its only the low register voices....

Here's an example of a song that puts into advantage exactly what I like in Patricia's voice, for example:
PURE  SOFT VELVET voice! No strident note, no yelling... just sweet, warm vibratos  LOVE it!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Vgy9cbNn4[/youtube]

@Simpa..... We have another mention of peacock here.....I clicked on the link Ahktoni posted in the Whitney thread and it was about the sale of a Jackson photo album. Now the reason I remember this fact is that the auction house is named Peacock Auctions  :?
yeah!! that's another great connection!! good observation you have, thank you for posting about it!!

This is where my only child lives now and lectures for her career. It blows my mind that something like this album would be auctioned at a small town like Bedford and not at a more prestigious venue in London.  Wow....the coincidences.  :? :shock: :? I'm sure I have mentioned about her somewhere in some post over the past 2+ years or maybe I have finally gone completely mad and see everything as related now.
hummm... that's really interesting... I don't think you're mad!! there are really so many coincidences.... very bizarre coincidences that make you wonder !!

Simpa, (I hope it's okay if I call you that?)
Yes of course, you can call me Simpa or Sim or SimPattyK... how you like it!

I just have a dumb question, why did the reporter say of MJ's History album --"One of the songs is about how he single-handedly led to the fall of Communism. How he was the freedom fighter in the eastern Europe" ?  Was he just mocking and cynical or did something significant happen?  Maybe it was truly something God-sent, with more than meets the eye of observers.
I am not 100% sure that the situation was identical to all the other ex-communist countries, but I will tell you what happened in Romania!!
During the communist regime, anything that was western was CENSORED !! people were thrown to prison even just for listening a clandestine radio channel like "Free Europa" for example.
After 1989  (the Fall of the communism), the first western artist that ever came to concert in Romania was MICHAEL !! Not only was he the first, but he was the biggest Megastar ever! So this was seen like a really MAJOR event in Romania and all over the world! it was like a symbolic liberation, like a symbolic fall of the communist CENSORSHIP! After Michael gave that concert in Bucharest in 1992, many other foreign artists came here to sing! Michael really "gave the tone"!! Michael kind of put Romania on the map! Because until then, the rest of the globe had heard only horrifying things about Romania from the MEDIA!!! But when Michael's concert was broadcasted to 80 countries through HBO, people all over the world got to learn that the Romanian are not wild monkeys just fallen from the trees! but they actually were humans and even knew the lyrics to Michael Jackson's songs!!
So that was the impact that Michael had in Romania, and symbolically yes, at least in my country he can be considered as the "fall of the communism" loll Most probably he had the same impact on other ex-communist countries when he toured with Dangerous!

I also think that those stupid news-reporters were also ironical!! they were trying to belittle and to decrease the importance of what Michael did in these countries when he came here to sing! "they" didn't like the power that Michael had over people! "they" most certainly disliked the fact that Michael was received in all ex-communist countries, pretty much like a President! with all the preparing for an important head of State or Highly important diplomat! Michael was received by the Presidents of these countries! Michael was waited at the airports with traditional costumes and food, he was invited to visit the most important buildings in these countries! So Michael was becoming much too important for the "tastes" of the snakes behind the MEDIA!! (read TPTB!). That's why that video which I posted above ^^ is so full of B.S. against Michael! they were trying to discredit him in anyway they could!

I too, love Lisa's singing. She has a deep voice and puts her special attitude into it![/size][/font]
Also in that video, you can see Michael Lockwood is the guitarist to the left.
Yeahh! the GUITARIST!! ;) loll  :lol: I'm glad you noticed him! ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oFOXw7UBRc[/youtube]

1.  The BRACELET !!!
 (follow the arrows on this montage ^^ and the position of Elvis' hand on Lisa,
as well as the identical position of Michael's hand on Lisa !! - that is NOT a coincidence!!
that is a clear CLUE they left for us to SEE!! same bracelet, same hand-position)

How I see this:
a) Either all 3 of them had similar bracelets

OR

b) Lisa wore Elvis' bracelet, then gave it to Michael who continued
to wear it even years after the "divorce" ;)

2. Another detail, Lisa never wears a wedding ring, even though
she is supposed to be married to Michael Lockwood for several years now.
Ok:
a) either she doesn't want to wear it

OR ....

b) I let you be the judge on this .... ;)

3. Another fact: Lisa did wear Michael's ring, so did Michael!
Michael in fact was still wearing his wedding ring years after their "divorce"!!
See the montage below:

Alex Pettyfer Engaged To Riley Keough: REPORT

Alex Pettyfer and Riley Keough aren't wasting any time.
Us Weekly reports that the 21-year-old British actor is engaged to Lisa Marie Presley's 22-year-old daughter after dating for only six months.

The couple were spotted on Monday getting lunch in Los Angeles and no one could ignore the giant rock Keough was sporting on her ring finger.
The couple met on the set of the upcoming male stripper movie, "Magic Mike," and were first seen kissing in October.

Pettyfer dated "Glee" star Dianna Agron for almost a year and broke things off in February 2011. The actor earned somewhat of a reputation as a loose cannon when it was reported that Agron was "terrified" of Pettyfer after he threatened her during a phone call. Reps for the actor denied that any threats were made.
Keough has also reportedly dated singer Ryan Cabrera and Jonah Hill.
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 04:33:38 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:11:40 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:12:24 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:13:09 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:22:22 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Is Lisa walking in the WOODS ??  :)
Is it the woods in IRELAND?
Where Michael said he had met his father-in-law back in 2006?  geek/ ;D
Front often talks about the FOREST too ... hummmm ..... ;) 

Track Listing of Lisa's new album– Storm and Grace
OMGG!! The second title !!!!

1. Over Me
2. You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet
3. Weary
4. Close To The Edge
5. So Long
6. Un-Break
7. Soften The Blows
8. Storm Of Nails
9. How Do You Fly This Plane?
10. Sticks And Stones
11. Storm and Grace

LISA MARIE PRESLEY'S FIRST ALBUM IN FIVE YEARS, STORM AND GRACE,

SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE ON MAY 15, 2012

PRODUCED BY T BONE BURNETT,
ALBUM MARKS HER UNIVERSAL REPUBLIC/XIX RECORDINGS DEBUT

On May 15, Lisa Marie Presley will release Storm and Grace - her first album in five years and her Universal Republic/XIX Recordings debut. Presley is managed by Simon Fuller, CEO and Founder of XIX Entertainment. The album was produced by 12-time GRAMMY® winner T Bone Burnett and recorded at The Village in Los Angeles. See below for track listing.

Storm and Grace is a marked departure from the hard-edged sound of Presley's earlier albums - 2003's RIAA Gold-certified To Whom It May Concern and 2005's Now What, both of which debuted in the Top 10 of The Billboard 200. The organic instrumentation of Storm and Grace reflects her Southern roots, from the ominous, swampy vibe of lead single "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet" and "Sticks And Stones" to "Soften The Blows" and the achingly beautiful title track, which evoke the ease of an impromptu back porch jam session.

Presley's smoldering alto is hypnotic in the rootsy opener "Over Me" as she reflects on being replaced in a lover's affections. While Storm and Grace offers an unflinching examination of life and love - beginning with her own shortcomings on "Un-Break" - there is a tender, consoling thread that runs throughout, pointing towards peace and reconciliation. "Weary" may concern a relationship that didn't work out, but it is suffused with a genuine warmth, as Presley sings: "I will always love you/you can move on, dear."

"Just over two years ago, I went to England to attempt to write another record after finding myself in a considerably disheartened and uninspired state creatively. Over an eight-month period, I wrote 30 songs. I was fortunate to be able to write with some incredible artists and singers such as Richard Hawley (from Pulp), Ed Harcourt, Sacha Skarbek and Fran Healy (from Travis), to name a few," recalls Lisa Marie Presley. "Nothing was planned or contrived in any way and out of it came a very organic record that was always inside of me and that I am incredibly proud of. It was a dream come true and such an honor when T Bone liked the songs and produced and played on the record."

"When songs from Lisa Marie Presley showed up at my door, I was curious. I wondered what the daughter of an American revolutionary music artist had to say. What I heard was honest, raw, unaffected and soulful. I thought her father would be proud of her. The more I listened to the songs, the deeper an artist I found her to be. Listening beyond the media static, Lisa Marie Presley is a Southern American folk music artist of great value," says T Bone Burnett.

"Her rich, smoky vocals evoke Sheryl Crow and occasionally bear traces of Courtney Love's ragged disaffection," said Entertainment Weekly of Presley's debut album, To Whom It May Concern, while the Los Angeles Times called the lead single, "Lights Out," "one of the most hauntingly personal songs" of the year. AllMusic.com praised Now What as "genuine...due largely to her willingness to lay herself bare in her music and lyrics." While it may differ sonically, Storm and Grace is equally revealing. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Exclusive: Lisa Marie Presley Talks About Turning to her Roots for New Album

'Storm And Grace,' produced by T-Bone Burnett, to be released May 15th

1+5+5+2+1+2 = 16 [8+8] ;)

Article: By Steve Baltin
Posted: March 15, 2012 11:30 AM ET

1+5+3+2+1+2 = 14 [7+7] ;)

Lisa Marie Presley’s Storm And Grace is the album she was born to make – a raw, powerful country, folk, blues collection that finds her embracing her Southern roots and family name.
Making the record’s Americana pedigree stronger is production by Grammy-award winner T-Bone Burnett (O Brother, Where Art Thou, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss’ Raising Sand). But the direction of the album was established well before Burnett came on. Presley traveled to England, where she collaborated with songwriters like Richard Hawley, Ed Harcourt and Travis’ Fran Healy, to find her roots.
Presley spoke to Rolling Stone about the album, why she felt more comfortable making an American record in England, how Burnett restored her faith in music and not fighting herself anymore.

It’s such a raw record, was it tough to make?
It was easy to make, but I had to go far in order to make it. I went to England; I was kind of uninspired and tapped out creatively from certain experiences previously on other records, so I just really needed to remove myself far away and get in a whole different setting. And I spent eight months getting used to being around there writing and it just really easily unfolded and really naturally and organically happened.

Did you know T-Bone would be coming to the project when writing?

No idea. It all happened with me telling Simon Fuller [her manager and CEO of XIX Entertainment], "I really don’t want to be in any typical situation anymore, I want to just remove myself entirely, go far away as I can." And thankfully he’s set up over there, so he just put me with different people. We wrote 30 songs in eight months between me and the writers. I had it, but I wasn’t in a hurry. I told Simon early on, a dream come true for me would be T-Bone. And I told him I loved Raising Sand and the whole thing. After I’d come back and I had the 30 songs written, I got a phone call, "T-Bone heard it and he wants you to go to his house at 5:00 and meet him." And I flipped out. I had no idea, I didn’t even know he had heard them.

What is so fascinating is you went to England to make a quintessential American record.(Laughs) I know, it’s completely crazy, isn’t it? I was supposed to be writing some kind of a synopsis about it today and I kept thinking it’s just so ironic – finally the earthy, organic, rootsy, bluesy record comes out of me in England with English writers. I can’t tell you how many times people would say, "Go to Nashville and write with these writers and do this and do that," and try to push me in that direction. And it just didn’t feel right for me. It wasn’t contrived, the songs were already there, they had their tones, their textures.

It is ironic, but maybe not that surprising given there is a long history of English musicians embracing and understanding American music.
It’s true, they happen to know American music history probably more than Americans do. They’re very well-educated on it. And this record’s always been in me – I am where I’m from, I’m never going to not be from the South. So it’s in my nature, it’s just that in the past there have been times where someone was deliberately trying to push me into the Nashville scene or scenes that just felt so contrived and unnatural to me.

Do you feel more comfortable with your roots as you’ve gotten older, or was it finding the right people?
It’s a great question and the answer is both. I'm always feeling a bit like I need to fight and kick, I don’t know why. But all I ended up doing in the past by trying to do anything else was stepping and tripping on my own feet. It didn’t prove anything to anyone to do something completely different that had nothing to do with anything. It was always against myself and hurting myself, though I was thinking I was fighting other people. I had to go through those phases, I did. So then, yes, I’m not doing that anymore. But it was also being around people I knew weren’t gonna do that with me. The writers I was with weren’t trying to push me in a direction, they had no agenda, some of them had never written with anyone before. Like Richard Hawley had never sat and written a song with anyone but Jarvis [Cocker] in the past. And he was kind of nervous because he was like, "I’ve only written with Jarvis." And then we wrote "Weary."

This record strikes me as being intensely personal. So how important was T-Bone in creating distance for you from the record and serving as a sounding board?
Just the fact that he wanted to do it fed life into me. My light was dimmed, the way the music industry had gone, I was disheartened. And about the second or third day in the studio I pulled him aside and said, "I just want to thank you, by doing this and believing in me and doing this record with me you’ve really given me some light again."

Are you a big Brit-pop fan?
It is something that my husband has migrated towards forever and he is actually the one who came up with the idea of writing with Richard. So then we kind of started heading down the road because it went so well, and Ed came on. For instance on the songs I wrote with Ed, he sings harmony with me and I’ve never had anyone else sing harmonies, I’ve always done my own. My management put me with lots of different people and I ended up gravitating and having a great thing with Richard, Ed, and Sacha Skarbek.

What do you take from it when you listen to this album?
In the past, by the time the records came out everyone heard them, everyone said, "Oh, this is nice, this is great, oh, I love the record, blah blah blah." I could never really get perspective on it and this time no one’s heard it, my mother hasn’t even heard this yet. It’s so personal that I haven’t really played it for anybody.

T-Bone really puts himself into a project. Will he be involved in any other capacity like in live shows for example?
I’ve adopted him as a paternal presence in my life, so any way I can have him around I would love to have him around. I just adore him, so I’ve definitely adopted him and let him know that. If I can have him on stage and it’s in the cards I would be really happy about that. The thing I wanted to say too was just the fact that I didn’t know we were gonna record it live. In the past you would do it a certain way, so it was a little bit out of my comfort zone but it was great. He told me like three days beforehand, "Oh, by the way, we’re doing it live." So I was like, "Oh my god." But it was really great to do it that way. It pushed me a lot.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 04:36:25 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

The writers I was with weren’t trying to push me in a direction, they had no agenda, some of them had never written with anyone before. Like Richard Hawley had never sat and written a song with anyone but Jarvis [Cocker] in the past. And he was kind of nervous because he was like, "I’ve only written with Jarvis." And then we wrote "Weary."

Remember all the discussion on whether MJ had complete control on who would get on stage, and how much MJ liked to introduce crazy elements that seemed unscripted to add to the excitement. We discussed the boy running up on the cherry-picker during Earth song, and the huge attention it got. How could security be so lax?  So during the Brit awards when MJ again sang Earth song, and dressed like Jesus, Jarvis Cocker ran up on staged, flashed his bottom, and said later it was because he thought many people were offended by the Jesus thing. Of course the newspapers had a hey-day saying MJ was angry and everyone thought Jarvis was a hero.  But now I wonder again if this was not all staged as well. Huge controversy which "MJ lives for"! Now here's a connection to Lisa Marie.

Presley is managed by Simon Fuller, CEO and Founder of XIX Entertainment.

The meeting with MJ and Simon Fuller to plan something big:

I think X-factor, American Idol, and So you think you can dance, are all related at the top.
Something is definately going on, that smells fishy! :lol:
Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 05:00:21 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Because of posts like these ^^ I appreciate so much our team-work here on the forum!
Thank you MJonMind for doing that investigative job!
I was just too tired tonight to dig up all those names mentioned in the articles about Lisa's new album, but I was going to do that in the days to come, and I was pretty sure that by doing a research on those people's names I would trace them back to Michael in a way or another!!
Thanks for finding that info about Simon Fuller!

[...]Something is definitely going on, that smells fishy! :lol:
No only fishy, it also smells HOAXY !! :lol:
For me it was enough to look at those HOAXY eyes of Lisa's in the photo above^^ and I knew it!! loll Just look at her!! humm....

Secrecy to the extremes! I wonder what was going on in that house.... Who was "visiting"? lol

Lisa Marie Presley - Presley Fires New Staff - Report
21 August 2010 14:07
LISA MARIE PRESLEY is demanding staff at her new English estate sign strict privacy contracts - and has already fired 2 employees for refusing to do so, according to a U.K. report.
Elvis Presley's daughter drew up the confidentiality agreement to prevent 'leaks' about her private life after she hit the headlines in Britain following her move into the town of Tunbridge Wells, Kent, on Tuesday (17Aug10).

The six-page document bans staff and their relatives from discussing details of the building, furnishings, and decor, including photos or mementos related to Presley's relatives.
And Presley is determined to retain her privacy - she immediately dismissed 2 cleaners who asked to first take legal advice.

A source tells Britain's The Sun, "It was like they were being asked to sign the Official Secrets Act. It was way over the top and they felt it was a total infringement of their human rights.
"Staff could not speak to their husbands, wives or even their grandchildren about what they did."

Presley reportedly picked the British town because of its vicinity to East Grinstead, Sussex - where Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard settled in 1959 after moving from the U.S. The star is a devout follower of the religion.
Funny how Elvis talks about Lisa and imitates her... :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_317i-oWq1E&feature=share[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 04:38:42 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:16:06 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

@Simpa..... We have another mention of peacock here.....I clicked on the link Ahktoni posted in the Whitney thread and it was about the sale of a Jackson photo album. Now the reason I remember this fact is that the auction house is named Peacock Auctions  :? and a double  :? :? because it is located in Bedford England......This is where my only child lives now and lectures for her career. It blows my mind that something like this album would be auctioned at a small town like Bedford and not at a more prestigious venue in London.  Wow....the coincidences.  :? :shock: :? I'm sure I have mentioned about her somewhere in some post over the past 2+ years or maybe I have finally gone completely mad and see everything as related now.

A private collector based in Britain bought the album and is now selling it at WH Peacocks auctioneers in Bedford, Bedfordshire, next month.
The sale has already attracted huge interest in the U.S. and auction houses believe the lot will well exceed its base price of just £3,000.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK ,SIM talking about BEDFORD I found that Back in 17... one of the Duchess of Bedford her name was LADY DIANA SPENCER  suspicious//

from wiki You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Diana Russell, Duchess of Bedford (formerly Lady Diana Spencer) (1710–1735) was a prospective Princess of Wales and, later, Duchess of Bedford.

Diana was the daughter of Charles Spencer, 3rd Earl of Sunderland and Lady Anne Churchill, daughter of John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough. She spent much of her youth living with her maternal grandmother, Sarah Churchill, Duchess of Marlborough, at Cumberland Lodge in Old Windsor.

The Duchess encouraged her to hope for a royal alliance with the Prince of Wales, Frederick, which was prompted more by the prince's hope of an increased financial allowance than from any mutual affection. However, the idea of such a marriage was quashed by King George II and Robert Walpole, and Lady Diana married, in 1731, John Russell, 4th Duke of Bedford. Frederick married Princess Augusta of Saxe-Gotha.

She was the mother of John Russell, Marquess of Tavistock (6 Nov 1732-6 Nov 1732). She died on 27 September 1735 at Southampton House, London, England, from tuberculosis, without surviving issue. She was buried on 9 October 1735 at Chenies, Buckinghamshire, England.

People often confuse her with her distant and world famous cousin, also named Lady Diana Spencer (1961–1997), later Diana, Princess of Wales who indeed got to marry His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales centuries after the first Lady Diana Spencer existed

Hey Sim what the hell with the purple in the cover of the album of LMP

You said 16=8+8 I add this 1+6=7  ;D
Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 10:44:11 AM by AKHTONI
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...]
Blanket & Lisa ... eery resemblance!

[...]

@AKHTONI: yeahh color PURPLE !  :icon_e_wink:
Interesting observation about Lady Diana! tks!!
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 04:40:40 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:17:01 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:17:28 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Great photo montages, and I can clearly see the resemblances!  In fact I see more with Elvis and Lisa than I do with Michael (what does that say for Debbie...)  One thought, how could Lisa not want to spend time with MJ's kids if hers? Or they not with her?  You've put fascinating stuff together, but unless I saw some signs of the meeting even secretly between them, it just seems too emotionally depriving/impossible.
But I know that this whole hoax with all its mysteries and secrets requires lots of time and patience.
As the 'flower'  s-l-o-w-l-y unfolds, we will be there to see it in all its beauty!
Keep up the good work, Sim!

I know on another thread it was discussed that it doesn't matter if they are genetically MJ's children or not, and that's true. But at the same time MJ did actually say it was his sperm, so I don't think we should just dismiss it that quickly. It's a hurdle to think all 3, not just 1, could inherit straight brown hair and light skin with no black facial features.  I found this site on children of slaves (often raped by owners).

Here's a pic of a boy showing how a mulatto woman with likely a white man can have white looking children with straight brown hair as the 3 Jackson kids have. There is another similar child shown here as well.

Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 06:25:21 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions